Overall Rating 4.6198377/5Overall Rating 4.6198377/5Overall Rating 4.6198377/5Overall Rating 4.6198377/5rating 4.6198377
Overall Rating 2.28926/5Overall Rating 2.28926/5rating 2.28926rating 2.28926rating 2.28926

AR
ALLAN R.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
02/10/2014 Category: Service
They seem anxious to please
My concerns are always addressed without an "Oh they all do that comment". Service consultants and technicians seem quite knowledgable and competent.
LARRY F. from Keyes Hyundai responded on 02/11/2014

Hi Allen

Thanks for your kind words. We really appreciate your bussiness.

Service Mananger

JOB DONE CORRECT
1 ST CLASS
LARRY F. from Keyes Hyundai responded on 02/11/2014

Hi Ian

Its first class customers like yourself that makes it easy to help.

Service Mananger

DERRICK L.
Northridge, CA
DGL's Sonata First scheduled service maintenance
Excellent service and experience. As good or better than my service experiences at Lexus dealerships.

Hi Lindsey
Thank you for your kind words and being our customer. We really appreciate it.

VW
VANESSA W.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Love Keyes Hyundai, with one exception
I love Keyes Hyundai. Love the people, the customer service, mostly everything. Except one annoyance. The free shuttle service is very poorly mismanaged.

This is the second time I have waited over an hour for a shuttle. The first time, it was because the shuttle driver had to make many far stops before returning to pick me and some other customers up, which is understandable.

This time, what happened was not acceptable. I waited patiently for an hour for the shuttle to return because that's how long it can take on some days. After an hour, I had a rep call the driver. That's when the driver told them he had a flat tire. We had to call to find that out. They asked another rep to take us instead, in a Genesis, but I ended up waiting another 15 minutes for this guy to get his stuff together to take us. He asked me probably 3 times if I needed a ride. I kept saying yes and then he'd disappear again.

Get it together with the shuttle service! Get a second one. Discipline your drivers for failure to communicate efficiently. I understand it's a free service, but don't offer it at all if it's terrible, and people will just make other arrangements so they aren't late to work etc. That is my suggestion.

Otherwise, love the cars, love Marc Pasco my service rep, love the Hyundai family and look forward to being with Hyundai for life.

Thanks!

Hi Vanessa

Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your trouble with the shuttle service. We are not perfect but I think we could of done a better job. We will work on improvong the shuttle experiance. We just hired one more service support team member. I think you should see improvement on your next visit.

Thank you for your words and being our customer. We really appreciate it.

ME
MATT E.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
The people

Hi Matt

Thank you for your bussiness.

LD
Lou D.
2005 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
01/25/2014 Category: Service
Thanks to Jose!
Jose in the service department went the extra mile for me and gave me info on my warrenty that I didn't even know existed. His professionalism made my experience a good one. Because of him, I will always bring my vehicle back to Keyes Hyundai for any required work.
LARRY F. from Keyes Hyundai responded on 01/27/2014

Hi Lou Thank you for choosing Keyes Hyundai. We appreciate your business. Larry Freemon Keyes Hyundai Service Manager 818-574-0151 Lfreemon@keyeshyundai.com

DK
Dianne K.
Northridge, CA
2010 HYUNDAI SONATA
01/25/2014 Category: Service
Service for recall on Hyundai
The personnel was professional and courteous and the service time was excellent.
LARRY F. from Keyes Hyundai responded on 01/27/2014

Hi Dianne Thank you for choosing Keyes Hyundai. We appreciate your business. Larry Freemon Keyes Hyundai Service Manager 818-574-0151 Lfreemon@keyeshyundai.com

TL
TERESA L.
Services
The Service department when out of their way to correct their prior missteps. I was very happy with the tech guy and the service guy for helping to make this an easy return and for fixing the problem with my car.

Lazy Peope
The service department is full of lazy people who don't listen.
LARRY F. from Keyes Hyundai responded on 01/28/2014

Hi Teresa

Thank you for bringing you vehicle back today and letting us help you with your vehicle's problem. If you need any more help please contact us and we would be glad to help you in any way we can.
Thank you.

LARRY F. from Keyes Hyundai responded on 01/29/2014

Hi Teresa

Thank for your kind words. We really appreciate our customer. If there is anything that we can help you with please let us know.

Michael B.
Marina Del Rey, CA
2008 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
01/22/2014 Category: Service
Chip was great. Clean waiting room.
Great place to get car service. Chip is GREAT to work with.

Hi Michael

JUDY G.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
01/21/2014 Category: Service
Recall
The representative I had was very efficient. I explained what I wanted done and to not do anything else unless I was contacted. He was very respectful of my instructions and what I wanted to spend.

Hi Judy

BT
BEN T.
2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
01/20/2014 Category: Service
Honesty and efficiency.
Chip is fantastic. Quick, efficient, and honest.

Hi Ben

JACQUELINE H.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/20/2014 Category: Service
Excellent service at Hyunday
I have purchased several new vehicles during my life....however, I have never had the excellent service that I have had at Hyundai. They are always making sure that you are well taken care of, and they will always provide you with the utmost respect.
Thank you Hyundai for having such well qualified people.

Hi Jacqueline

Malibu, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/13/2014 Category: Service
Service Department
If you take your car for service be sure to see Chip Hammett - the best service advisor I've encountered in 35 years of taking cars in for service!!!!!

Hi Andrew

CHARLES M.
North Hollywood, CA
01/07/2014 Category: Service
Keyes Hyundai, Van Nuys Blvd
The staff is courteous and friendly, facility is spotless, work is performed within time allocated. Snacks and internet is provided. A nice experience.

Hi Charles

JEFF K.
01/02/2014 Category: Service
Great service team
Excellent service team and service
LARRY F. from Keyes Hyundai responded on 01/27/2014

Hi Jeff Thank you for choosing Keyes Hyundai. We appreciate your business. Larry Freemon Keyes Hyundai Service Manager 818-574-0151 Lfreemon@keyeshyundai.com

AG
ARSHAK G.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
01/01/2014 Category: Service
Friendly staff , like family members
Overall Hyundai dealership is unique by its down to earth friendly approach and energy.

Hi Arshak

JV
JENNIFER V.
12/31/2013 Category: Service
Oil Change sticker not chamged
I had my oil changed and noticed when I got in my car that the sticker in my window indicating when I should come in for my next service appt. was not changed. I hope they changed my oil and just forgot to change the sticker.
LARRY F. from Keyes Hyundai responded on 01/13/2014

Hi Jennifer
I checked on the paper work and the repair order and technician that worked on your vehicle. Yes we did change your oil. If you are in the neighbor hood please stop by and we would be glad to put the sticker back on. I thank you for your business.
818-574-0151
lfreemon@keyesHyundai.com

JACQUES R.
2012 Hyundai Accent
12/30/2013 Category: Service
Don't deal with mike the advisor in the service drive... Total crook / con artist of lying... Beware!!!
Just go to jiffy lube , at least they don't lie to you...

Hi Jacques

I am sorry that you found your service unsatisfactory.
We appreciate your business.
818-574-0151