Overall Rating 4.6198377/5Overall Rating 4.6198377/5Overall Rating 4.6198377/5Overall Rating 4.6198377/5rating 4.6198377
Overall Rating 2.28926/5Overall Rating 2.28926/5rating 2.28926rating 2.28926rating 2.28926

Jason S.
Van Nuys, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/05/2019 Category: Service
This Dealership Really Cares
After addressing my concerns about a recent visit, Julian reached out to me immediately to find a resolve. I must say that they really do care and he was able to help me resolve my situation.

I appreciate the professionalism at this dealership and the willingness to keep their customers happy. Thank you for your time and quick response.

11/05/2019 Category: Service
Not impressed anymore
I bought my car new from this dealer. Is a great dealership and most of the staff is super friendly or at least they great me when I'm there.

What I don't like about this dealership is theIr complimentary car wash. The last few times my car came back looking horrible but I let it slide. I figure they are busy with tons of cars to service.

Well, unfortunately, this was it. My car came back with what looked like smudges or splotchy spots all over my windshield. Even my wife was like wth. Lots of water spots. Anyways, I will opt for no car wash moving forward.

Overall, a great dealership, great service advisors that aren't too pushy and a clean establishment.
Julian K., Service Director from Keyes Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

John L.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Recomendation on tire replacement
Excellent communication with service manager

09/17/2019 Category: Service
Greedy , trying to make as much money
After checking my tires they look fine !!!!!
Julian K., Service Director from Keyes Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Simi Valley, CA
08/04/2019 Category: Service
Our advisor was great
Sam kept us in the loop and I was able to get my concerns addressed in one day.

08/04/2019 Category: Service
Don't keep your customers waiting
Service advisers. Watch the drive even when it isn't busy. I had an appointment, I already had all my TSBs in hand and I had called ahead to check part stock. We shouldn't have been waiting around with 2 cars on the service drive to be greeted and written up.
Julian K., Service Director from Keyes Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

I'm sorry that your visit was unsatisafactory. We will follow up to resolve.

Jerald R.
Encino, CA
2019 Hyundai Veloster
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Johnathan Hughes was great!
Same as previous

Will make appt. next week to resolve recall factory recall.

JSR

Karen H.
Chatsworth, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Resolved my issues
The service manager kindly co tacted me to review and resolve my issues...
I am satisfied that future service visits will be much improved.

03/29/2019 Category: Service
Love my car. Didn’t love the service visit.
It took too long and some of my concerns really didn’t seem to be addressed in what I thought was a polite manner.
Julian K., Service Director from Keyes Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

RV
Roman V.
Canoga Park, CA
Thanks for your service.
Good service.

03/29/2019 Category: Service
Improvements are needed to fit the five star level.
The service operation is satisfactory but should be improved:
All the spare parts should be in stocks to reduce the service time.
For instance, I had to come twice to replace a window control knob.

The other service aspects look good.
Julian K., Service Director from Keyes Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

North Hollywood, CA
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
They were very eager to make sure I was happy with their service. Great team and great people. Still a little pricey, but overall willing to put the work in.

03/27/2019 Category: Service
Kind but overpriced
Kind but overpriced
Julian K., Service Director from Keyes Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

Burbank, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Very Professional Service Dept.
I took my car in for a routine oil change and noticed a week later that the car had been scratched on the hood. Julian Kim, the Service Director, reached out to me to correct the situation. I was very pleased to hear that he was concerned and wanted to make it right. I brought my car in and he had the hood buffed out and comp'd me a few oil changes for the future.

03/06/2019 Category: Service
Went in for an Oil Change, came back with a scratched hood
The repair man didn't care about his job on the day I took my car in for service. He left a greasy handprint on my hood right next to a 2" scratch in my hood.
Julian K., Service Director from Keyes Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

I’m sorry that your visit was unsatisfactory. We will follow up to resolve.

HM
Hamed M.
West Hollywood, CA
02/19/2019 Category: Service
They did great job
They are so responsible and nice!they solved the problem at the moment:)

02/19/2019 Category: Service
Battery warranty
Charge me a lot for changing battery for less mileage car!!!
Julian K., Service Director from Keyes Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Woodland Hills, CA
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Service - Staff
Very professional staff excellent customer service

02/15/2019 Category: Service
Julian K., Service Director from Keyes Hyundai responded on 02/17/2019

Im sorry that your visit was unsatisfactory. We will follow up to resolve.

Tarzana, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Service Recovery
Due to miscommunication, I had been unable to pick up my (serviced) vehicle on a Sunday.

The dealership reached out to me, explained the reason (unless requested for off-day pickup, vehicles are kept in a locked area for security), and fully addressed my concerns. It was nice that the representative actually cared and listened to my concerns; they spoke with the on-duty staff from the day I had stopped by and actually looked at their processes and practices. I feel confident that this was merely a miscommunication and look forward to returning to Keyes Hyundai in the future.

02/05/2019 Category: Service
Not on Sundays
While it’s clearly marked that the Service Department is closed on Sundays, you’d expect the ability to pick up a vehicle (where the work had been completed).

Unfortunately, the front desk and the on-duty manager not only failed to communicate this clearly... they failed to communicate at all and we wasted over 30 minutes waiting before having to go back and ask again.
Julian K., Service Director from Keyes Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Simi Valley, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Kona Dashboard Lit up for Christmas.
Entry evaluation identified cable harness chewed up by rats. Service tech detailed the extent of damage, recommended replacement. Continued with verifying normal walk around checking all failure points and fluids. Process for non warranty repairs were explained up front and executed as defined. Very professional. An excellent evaluation. Thank you.

01/04/2019 Category: Service
Largest Hyundai dealer in Western area.
New models are loaded with many extra options that provide minimum value for work cars, versus having Nitro tire filling, Extra Security package and extra trims, etc.
Julian K., Service Director from Keyes Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Kevin S.
North Hollywood, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Service writer is the key
Jonathan Hughes has been my service writer almost since I started dealing with Keys. He is nice, friendly, and cares. I will only deal with him.

It's a dealer
When they do the work it's ok but why can't they keep parts in stock
Julian K., Service Director from Keyes Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Joseph G.
Panorama City, CA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Response to Incident
Firstly, I would like to say that the service advisor Jonathon performed his job to the best of his abilities when i took my vehicle in to get serviced. It was unfortunate that I later found a shop rag behind my engine a few days later as described in my previous review describing the incident. There was no way for Jonathon to have been aware that such a thing happened. I have no complaints about Jonathon and gladly give him a full five stars for the customer service he provided during my original visit. Now regarding my car and my attempts of reaching the manager about the rag incident, I was contacted shortly after making my original review by the service director, Julian, to talk about what happened. He expressed his concern and sincerely apologized about what happened. He assured me that he would take the proper steps to ensure something like this does not happen again, also offering me a chance to bring in my vehicle for a full expection to make sure there was no damage to my vehicle after what happened. If anything wrong was found as a result of the incident, they would make any needed repairs free of charge. I would like to thank Julian, the service director, for his prompt and thorough response.

Incident due to negligence
Two days after my service, I am driving around doing errand and I start to smell something burning. I think it’s coming from outside until I see a lot of smoke coming from under my hood. I pull over and park to see what’s going on. Looking under the hood, I see a rag behind my engine starting to catch on fire. I pull it out and put it the edges that were starting to catch. The rag was left there by the people at the dealership during my vehicle’s service. If the rag had fully caught on fire before I pulled it out, my car could have gotten severely damaged. Or if I was still driving while it caught on fire my life could have been in danger. I was very surprised at the negligence that resulted in this because I have never once had anything to complain about regarding the dealership and their service, and my family has gone there for 4 leases and 3 bought cars now.
Julian K., Service Director from Keyes Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Malak S.
Van Nuys, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Malak Shirkhani Review
I am satisfied with Julian Kim management as he took immediate action when he heard about my problem with my Hyundai Sonata car. He did his best to solve the problem and asked one of his experienced employees to find the source causing the noise. And now I hope the car stopped making noise.
The good service is the customer expectation after buying/leasing/... any car and this is what I saw from Julian Kim.

11/20/2018 Category: Service
I am not satisfied with Keyes Huyndai Van Nuys at all. I need an appointment to talk to higher level management (higher than Julian Kim) as I have serious matters to talk about this center.
he car problem started after the last service which cost more than $1000 for a 3-year old car!!! and I was told that the noise is normal as I never heard this noise before during the last 3 years.
I have experienced these types of un professional attitude 2 times before but I ignored that and I am not going to ignore it this time.
Julian K., Service Director from Keyes Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

I'm sorry that your visit was unsatisfactory. We will follow up to resolve.

Justin S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Jimmy Molina wanted tax twice about the amount.
Jimmy Molina tried charge twice for tax the amount .
I feel really bad.
He seems to have ignored me.

11/06/2018 Category: Service

Julian K., Service Director from Keyes Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Service rep gets 5 Stars. Keyes gets Zero
Service Rep, Victoria Hovey, provided excellent professional service and timely communication during what was otherwise a frustrating experience with Keyes Hyundai and Hyundai USA who refused to honor a known warranty issue

10/07/2018 Category: Service
Failure to honor warranty.
Failed to honor warranty on proven nationwide engine fault.
Julian K., Service Director from Keyes Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

I'm sorry to hear your visit was unsatisfactory. We will follow up to resolve.

Winnetka, CA
08/31/2018 Category: Service
John Shaw was Great
The best thing about this place is the people working there. Hyundai was nice enough to call me back and listen to my constructive criticism about the amenities.

08/31/2018 Category: Service
Amenities and complementary Food Poor Quality
People and service Great, however waiting area and food were horrible.
Julian K., Service Director from Keyes Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

GI
Geoffrey I.
North Hills, CA
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Rep
John was an excellent service rep when I came in. It was a crazy busy day since Saturday, but John was attentive and informative keeping me updated throughout the process. His composure was impressive as he was patient with all the clients pulling him in every direction including myself. I will definitely ask for him again when I come back.

08/18/2018 Category: Service
Host Wanted
A free for all trying to get the attention of a service rep. There should be a host type person to greet guests and organize/streamline the process. Once I tracked down a rep the service was great.
Julian K., Service Director from Keyes Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018