MARCIA L.
Lakewood, WA
08/06/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly and helpful!
Had a great experience when taking my car in for maintenance especially during a time like this with covid going on. I was taken care of as soon as I walked in and kept up to date with what was going on while waiting. When the work was done everything was explained and any questioned I had where answered. Overall I appreciate the great customer service at Kia Puyallup very much!

MJ
MARC J.
08/06/2020 Category: Service
oil change
very friendly and helpful customer service

Kia Sorento
08/05/2020 Category: Service
Fast, accurate service. Friendly people
The employees are friendly. The work is fast and accurate.

TOM B.
Ruston, WA
08/05/2020 Category: Service
Quality Service Department
We found Kia of Puyallup Service Department to be efficient, friendly, and concerned about quality of service. During this pandemic, we were hesitant to get our car serviced, but they took great care, even allowing us to sit at separate tables in the showroom. We thought it might be time to rotate our tires; they checked the tires and said they were fine for now. We appreciate that they didn't upsell.

SD
ST. JOHN D.
Kia Sportage
08/05/2020 Category: Sales
EXCELLENT SERVICE!
From the moment that I was met at the door by Chris Raico, I had a great time! How many people say THAT about buying a car? Chris asked me what I was looking for, and I explained to him what I wanted and why. He showed me three cars that I showed interested in, and listened to what I had to say about each of them. He then looked at me and said that he had the perfect car in mind, and went and got it. He showed me the vehicle, and explained IN DEPTH the pros and cons of the vehicle, and set me up to take a test drive. Once I had gotten back to the dealership and told him that I was very satisfied with the car, I was met by Jason Favors, the Finance Manager, and we spent about 10 minutes signing all of the various papers. This is the second car that my husband and I have purchased from Kia of Puyallup. They have our business FOR LIFE. It was the fastest, easiest time I've ever had purchasing a car.

JARED M.
Enumclaw, WA
08/04/2020 Category: Sales
So far my best experience buying a car.
The staff was friendly and courteous. Very knowledgeable and worked for us to find a better deal on the car we wanted.

Kia Forte
Nice facility and staff
Easy to buy a car there. Great service department.

KP
KIMBERLY P.
Kia Optima
08/03/2020 Category: Service
Great staff
Kia of Puyallup has a very friendly and helpful staff. Always a great experience when we go there.

JOSEPH D.
Renton, WA
Kia Telluride
08/03/2020 Category: Sales
Great people and service!
Rich Purdy was the best sales person to work with. I almost did not buy from Kia of Puyallup because of an initial poor experience. Rich stepped in and helped deliver our Telluride 7 months later! He was professional, helpful and communicative.

KK
KEVIN K.
Olympia, WA
Kia Sedona
08/03/2020 Category: Service
Kevin's service experience
Karsten did an excellent job facilitating the servicing of my 2018 Sedona.

GG
GLENDA G.
Kia Sportage
Positive experience
First time buying straight off the lot. Justin F (sales) and Josh (finance guy) made the experience far less intimidating that expected. Thank you for making a difficult decision doable. Very happy with my choice.

Kia Sorento
Just treat you right

GA
GODFRE A.
Edmonds, WA
Kia Optima
Great as Always
They also got a new coffee/espresso machine now

HN
HILARIA N.
Pacific, WA
Kia Spectra
08/02/2020 Category: Service
kia of puyallup did a great service on my kia spectra
I had an oil & filter change, spark plug change and power steering and brake fluid replaced on Saturday. Plus the car was washed and vacuumed. I was pleased with my service on this day. Thanks kia Puyallup.

ST
SADE T.
Kia Forte
08/02/2020 Category: Sales
Best place to get a new vehicle.!!!!
Best experience buying a new vehicle. Kaelin delivered the car that I wanted and more.! Everything was hassle free from setting up an appointment and test driving to getting all paperwork handled in a timely manner and driving off happy. Everybody is nice and friendly and the atmosphere is very relaxing for hanging out there. Couldn’t be more happier with my new car. Kaelin handled all of my needs and concerns.! Would recommend her sales expertise to anyone.!!!!