ROBIN B.
07/30/2020 Category: Service
KIA of Puyallup Service Experience
Every Experience we have had with this Dealership has been outstanding. From our buying experience, to buying extras for Our 2030 Soul in parts, to geting the car Serviced and even getting the car washed.
The entire staff including Sales, Parts and Service. Are always friendly, professional and courteous.
We would recommend them to anyone.!

EC
ERIC C.
Spanaway, WA
Kia Optima
07/30/2020 Category: Service
The staff is awesome
my car feels and drives so nice after a visit, they keep it clean, the waiting lobby is top notch.

DAMIAN C.
Federal Way, WA
Kia Seltos
07/30/2020 Category: Sales
Seltos!
I had a great no pressure buying experience with my salesperson Tim. He and his finance manager worked with my needs and I left with the vehicle I wanted and I wake up with a smile everyday with my Seltos in the driveway. Thank you for even getting my phone clip out of my trade in the next day!

MARIBEL M.
Kia Rio
I felt welcomed
The gentlemen that helped me was so welcoming and explained everything to me and my husband. He even walked me to my car and opened the door. Notified me of the number on my door.... just in case I had trouble on my trip. Great service

Kia Rio
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Oil change and no other service needed.
Although the wait was a little long, I only needed an oil change and no other unnecessary work done on my car.

CHARLES H.
Excellent service staff.
An awesome service staff, that listens, and consults with you about what really needs to be done to get the best out of your vehicle.

HS
HELEN S.
recent visit
I would have given 5 stars but thanks to the covid (I'm assuming) the car wasn't washed nor vaccumed. I miss that.

Eatonville, WA
Fast service
Service was much faster than original estimate.

Graham, WA
Kia Sorento
07/28/2020 Category: Sales
Salesman are easy to work with.
Ron was very knowledgeable and helpful with our decision.

LORRIE B.
Milton, WA
Excellent service....Helpful Staff
I will definitely go to Kia of Puyallup for my next vehicle purchase. My car has been reliable and the service department goes above and beyond to take care of the customer. Always straight forward, good work and fair!

MO
MIRIAM O.
Renton, WA
Kia Sorento
Peace Of Mine
The waiting room was very spacious. Everyone was wearing a mask. Friendly as ever. Respectfully and interested in all my concerns for my automobile. While keeping me up to date about my car. It's a great place to leave your car and "not feel taken advantage of be a female." That why I'm a returning customer. I've been to several places in the years past. And this is where I'm at peace when it come time to pay my bill. Which is "most important!" I leave and I still have "that same peace of mine."

ES
ELIZABETH S.
Kia Telluride
07/27/2020 Category: Sales
Finding the perfect vehicle
Last December I was knew I needed to be thinking of a new vehicle. I was very undecided with which brand of car to even begin searching for. I knew that I needed an SUV, it is my preference. As I drove through Kia of Puyallup, I was thinking of the Sorrento. I was beginning to search just to see what features this different ones on the lot had to offer. After about 5 - 10 minutes I was approached by Justin. He started up a small conversation with me regarding what I was looking for in a car. As he was putting together the information I was sharing with him, he mentioned the Telluride. Now mind you, I had no idea what the Telluride was. He took me over to see the model they had purchased for their lot. Just by looking at it I was in love. I made an appointment to come back a day or two later to drive it, it was in such high demand they did not have a model on the lot to drive. Once I was in this vehicle, driving it down the back roads and the highway, I knew this was the SUV for me. Justin and I sat down afterwards, discussed what I would like to have on my own car, and how much I could afford. I knew that I had made the right choice turning into the Kia in Puyallup. 7 months later (Thanks Covid) I took possession on my Telluride last Friday. First thing I did was drive it to Vancouver, WA and let my father drive it around. When he said how much he loved it, I knew I had the right vehicle. Thank you Justin and Kia of Puyallup for providing me with my dream SUV.

TV
TONYA V.
Kia Forte
07/26/2020 Category: Sales
Friendly staff, quick process.
Easy process, friendly knowledgable staff.

CLIFFORD M.
Seattle, WA
Kia Cadenza
07/26/2020 Category: Service
30k Service
The work was done in a timely manner. Comfortable customer waiting environment.

KIMBERLY B.
Graham, WA
07/26/2020 Category: Service
Oil change and car wash
Service was good but car wash was not, wheels were still dirty windshield Only half wash washed, bird poop still on car as well.