Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Shelton, WA
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Ripped off
After having the 60,000 mile maintenance service, our service rep strongly suggested having two other items done on the car. After getting home, we did some research and found out that cleaning or maintenance on the turbo is a common ploy which enriches the dealership and is not necessary for the running of the car. We drive a long way to get to your dealership in Puyallup because of good service in the past but now are very disappointed!!!

SK
STEVEN K.
Bonney Lake, WA
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Great service staff!
John does an amazing job.

DAVID B.
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly & efficient
Got in got out. 👍🏼

DANIEL C.
Orting, WA
Kia Niro
06/26/2019 Category: Sales
Very nice and informative, not pushy
Chris is amazing! He went above and beyond and got to deals out of us instead of one. He knows his stuff and isn't pushy either. Calm demeanor ane makes the transaction smooth.

06/26/2019 Category: Sales
Great selection and great sales staff
This was my sixth time buying a new car. The process was quick and painless. I felt like a got a good deal.

SP
SEAN P.
Sumner, WA
Kiaffiric
My wife was soooo pleased with her purchase

BROCK S.
Joint Base Lewis Mc Chord, WA
Jeep Renegade
Kia Puyallup
Great customer service, and knowledge of their vehicles. Easy to test drive and get information of the cars.

CAROLINE B.
06/25/2019 Category: Sales
Most Definitely work with Angela Hulsey, Andrew in Finance, and Justin in Approval
I had a terrible situation happen with Abra as I dropped of my 2006 Pontiac Solstice for body due to a hit and run which I am thankful no one was injured and occurred while I was asleep, no insurance information was left and I had to pay for the damaged solely on my vehicle. The Solstice went into the shop for body work over a 4 to 5 day period but when I went to pick her up the engine was catastrophically damaged beyond my means of repair and no one there admitted to the negligence while she was in their care. I will never do business with Abra again. This led me to asking advice from my brother who;s first words was go to Kia, and I must say I am highly impressed with the quality of service, care of the individuals mentioned above and was able to handle this situation with a ton less of stress. ANGELA HULSEY was just marvelous to work with through this process and I highly recommend her in all ways. I appreciate the time, courtesy, and attention to detail from ANDREW in Finance and JUSTIN in Approval for understanding my situation and being able to leave the lot with a beautiful 2016 Kia Optima in my name with bumper to bumper coverage and all things needed. I cannot speak highly enough as this team is top notch and went over and beyond the call of duty! This has solidified my experience with vehicle dealerships and is the only place I will go for service on my new vehicle which was clearly defined and I was given the options to do so recovering from a very negative experience with Abra. The KIA OF PUYALLAP is the absolute best and I look forward to dropping in for car washes and all my other needs for my new vehicle with consistent quality of service and care! This was divine intervention for being here and working with ANGELA HULSEY, ANDREW, and JUSTIN !!!

LP
LUCINDA P.
Auburn, WA
Kia Sportage
Mark Ubano is amazing!!
I have now bought 3 vehicles from Msrk Ubano at the Kia in Puyallup and I would recommend him to everyone. I will continue to buy my vehicles from him.

CD

JACKIE C.
Gig Harbor, WA
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Love Kia of Puyallup sevice department
I would not go anywhere else.

KH
KENNETH H.
Buckley, WA
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Prompt, friendly, and professional - totally met my expectations.
As soon as I arrived, my scheduled service began immediately. Service staff were most professional - well informed as well as friendly. Work was completed slightly sooner than predicted and I drove away with a freshly washed car as well.
Kudos to the team!

HK
HARISON K.
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Great!
Great service from all employees I’ve talked to. Carson especially is always a pleasure to work with. He’s helped me every time I’ve come in. 5/5

CHARLES C.
Federal Way, WA
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Your Service Staff are the Best!
Your service staff at the desk are always friendly, efficient and extremely knowledgeable.
The work from your shop is quality work.
Once the work is complete, your service folks discuss what was done and will recommend anything necessary in the future.
I have been using KIA since 2012.
Thank you for the great service .
Charles Corbin

06/22/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful and quick service! JR is amazing in the service center!!

JODI H.
Kia Borrego
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Everything was great!
Everything turned out great. No complaints.

Federal Way, WA
06/20/2019 Category: Service
It was nice to be greeted as I arrived. Service was quick!

ANDREA M.
Kia Sedona
Consistent
Quick and professional with very kind staff.

KC
KASSIDY C.
Kia Telluride
06/20/2019 Category: Sales
Great, easy and fast experience!
We worked with Rich Purdy and he made the process very easy and fast. He also didn’t make me feel pressured to buy and I greatly appreciate that. Overall, we had a really good experience. It was the easiest car deal I have ever done.

GS
GORDON S.
Graham, WA
great customer service
got our appointment, got a (great) loaner and speedy turn around time