Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

GS
GORDON S.
Graham, WA
great customer service
got our appointment, got a (great) loaner and speedy turn around time

VG
VILENE G.
Bonney Lake, WA
Oil Change and service
The friendly fast service and knowledge of your representatives.

EF
ELAINE F.
Kia Optima
Oil change & car wash
Always very courteous & friendly. They usually tell me about an hour but always get done before that.

CE
CHRISTINA E.
Great
Thank you for telling me about my tires. I would never had known it was on the inside

CR
CHRISTOPHER R.
Happy Customer
J.R. makes everything easy. He does a great job

KIMBERLY M.
Spanaway, WA
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Best help I could have gotten
I showed up without an appointment and was greeted by Andre at the service counter. I told him the issue with my car, which was far from an emergency, and he got a technician to ride with me to figure out what was going on. Kyle, the technician, drove while I tried to explain what I was hearing. He didn't hear any noise but never once doubted that i was. He assured me we would figure it out. After driving around a bit, we went back to Kia and he got underneath my dash in a very small spot, and listened for what I was hearing. To his surprise it was so faint he was shocked I heard it while driving. It was quite comical. He checked to see if parts were available and not only were they able to fix the part but also do my needed oil change. All this in under and hour and a half. Along with a vacuum and car wash when they were all done. Now, I didnt expect to be able to be squeezed in without an appointment, I didnt expect to get a technician to ride with me, nor did I think they would be able to fix it that very day in such a short amount of time. Both Kyle and Andre were very polite and communicative and personable. Andre has helped me multiple times and I've always been impressed by his professional and polite composer and attention to each client's needs when they come in. Best Kia service center I've ever used. This is my go to now.

Federal Way, WA
Kia Rio
Good service as usua

PH
PATRICIA H.
Soul recall and concern
I dropped my Soul off for service. They were very good communicating with me about the status and progress, and got it done ahead of schedule. Perfect, all the way around!

SD
SCOTT D.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Great people
The professional and courteous people and fast service makes this place outstanding

JEREMY R.
Roy, WA
06/17/2019 Category: Sales
They really work with you to meet your needs !
Great costomer service . really came through to get us what we need

SO
SELINA O.
Kia Niro
Best Customer Service!
I have NEVER had much faith in car dealers and I am so excited to say I found my "go to" guy for all my and my family's car buying needs. Justin made me so comfortable and was so down to earth. He wasn't just a salesman. He was a human being.

JAMES B.
Covington, WA
Kia Sedona
06/17/2019 Category: Service
60,000 service
the time for the service was good and all the people I dealt with were very professional...the only drawback was that they did not wash and vacuum as they said they would

DONNA P.
Spanaway, WA
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Complient to my needs
The service was fitted to my wants.

ARIANNA S.
Sumner, WA
New Kia Forte!
I went in planning to look at a 2005-2008 vehicle in my price range: I left with a 2018 Kia Forte witha. Great deal! I had a great experience as a first time buyer! I would recommend Kia of Puyallup to anyone!

Quick Customer Service
When I got their Kia immediately took care of me. Got me checked in, got my keys, and told me to relax. They did a great job cleaning my car.

KF
KASIA F.
Great Service as Always
Thank you!!

JENNIFER P.
06/16/2019 Category: Sales
Friendly service
I was greeted within the first 30 seconds to 1 minute walking onto the lot. Not my experience at other places. I was asked what I was looking for and my price range. I felt Steve really wanted to get and understanding to narrow down my needs rather than pushing me into a ton of cars. I am excited to have this new car for my family. I felt this may not of happen for us if I didn’t have Steve. Steve helped me understand what I really could live with rather than just what I wanted to be spoiled with. Steve made this a smooth and simple experience.

VP
VICTOR P.
Services
Kind, greeted with a smile, friendly service

PB
PAUL B.
Kia Rio
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Fast and Quality service
Always a good service experience here. Comfortable waiting area as well :)

PR
PHILLIP R.
Kia Niro
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick and easy experience
15k service done in a little over an hour. Always a great experience getting maintenance done at Kia of Puyallup.