Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Seattle, WA
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Superb Customer Service!
The Service Department is the absolute best! They know how to deliver top notch Customer service!!

GM
GAUIN M.
Federal Way, WA
I love my Kia!
Great service! Waiting room is comfortable! Everyone is so nice and polite!

MARK R.
Kia Sportage
Excellent support by JR. Work with tech to solve my Car issue that others placed could not solve

Gregory B.
06/07/2019
Service Dept is AMAZING!
My wife and I had a 2019 Kia Soul, and although ultimately the Kia did not work out for us, Kia of Puyallup Service dept. is amazing. Everytime we brought our Kia in for service they were always courteous and professional. Jon always checked our car in and was always very receptive and attentitive to our vehicles needs. Always followed up and kept us in the loop while the car was in the shop. If there was ever a training video for how a guest should be received by the service dept, from write up to delivery Jon would be the posterboy of what should happen when you are at a delership. Kia motors needs to do what they can to retain this individual and keep him there. Everyone in the dept is amazing, super friendly and professional. Their attitudes are a reflection of the environment that has been made and maintained by the employees and management. I highly recommend going here for all service needs. Keep it up guys. When I buy my next Kia this will be where I go for service. Thanks again guys!

JULIE D.
Kia Forte
06/07/2019 Category: Service
I really love this service department
however when I arrived this time I was greeted by 2 people already in the garage. (Hated it) when I get there I want o see the smiling faces of the guys behind the counter. not only did the young lady not explain the new procedure she wanted me to hand my keys over no matter my ????'s. secondly she had way to much perfume on. and it smelled in my car after I left. after going to the counter, Jon was all smiles and greeted me by name (have been coming a long time). when I was done he walked me to my car and also asked if I had any other questions. which I said to him was it a permanent thing with the people in garage. he smiled and said he wasn't sure. the techs always do a great job and the guys behind the counter are very nice. unless the girl in the garage doesn't tone down her perfume, I will find a new service department. thank you Julie Dickinson a loyal customer

MF
MAX F.
Bonney Lake, WA
Max
Very friendly and prompt with work.

BRUCE B.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional service
Great service department. They know their job and are very good at them.

Renton, WA
Kia Telluride
06/06/2019 Category: Sales
Normal Experience
I was really hoping for this process to be as smooth as my last one, but it wasn't. Took two trips to get the deal done. There was also some miscommunication and misunderstanding regarding a few separate items and more haggling then I prefer. I feel the process could've been a lot smoother, but it was a 'typical' experience at the same time. Definetely not the worse experience, but not the best either.
I did end up purchasing the vehicle and am happy with the vehicle thus far.

SL
SHERRY L.
Graham, WA
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Thank you for going out of your way to drop me off and pick me up from work, I really appreciate it.
Sherry Larkins

LJ
LORI J.
Centralia, WA
Kia Forte
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Andre is a man of excellence.
Everything was great for this appointment. From the beginning when I called to schedule all the way up until Andre handed me my keys back with my bill. I knew I was getting great service. Andre was especially pleasant and I felt like he really cared about me and my car. He is a keeper. Make sure he hears about this and give him a pat on the back for me. Sincerely, Lori James

JACOB R.
06/04/2019 Category: Sales
5 stars
I would like to give a shout out to my main man david for helping me with the process he made it easy and very helpful 5 stars will reccomend

JIMMY F.
Spanaway, WA
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Excellent as always
Another recommended service was due. Had them look at a couple things and get me new wipers. Quick and easy as always. Keep up with your maintenance and they run forever.

EF
EDWARD F.
Kia Rio
06/04/2019 Category: Service
60,000 mile service
it was done on time and right plus a good price.

WL
WILLIAM L.
Maple Valley, WA
Kia Niro
06/03/2019 Category: Sales
One guy made the whole experience
Steve was great! I worked with a finance guy who seemed personally offended that I didn't want any extra warranties, and got a bit snippy about it. If not for that, this would be five stars.
Ryan S., President from Kia of Puyallup responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.

STEVEN S.
Kia Optima
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Andre helped me with my service. He was fast, polite, and informative. He had excellent customer service. I would recommend his service 100 times out of 100.

CHARLES H.
Tacoma, WA
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Welcomed to come for coffee, as the service team work their magic.
I just had new tires put on my Kia soul and new front brakes done, and a front end alignment. All of that in a few hours and it is like driving a brand new Kia Soul. I have better handling, smoother ride. and better gas mileage. Thank you Puyallup KIA service TEAM.

Olympia, WA
06/03/2019 Category: Sales
Nice sales crew
Relaxed environment and helpful but not pushy salespeople.

Thank you!

BETTY B.
Auburn, WA
The place to go
KIA of Puyallup is the only place I will buy my cars at. Salesman Rich Purdy is a really good salesman. The whole staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Service department is great to deal with.
Ryan S., President from Kia of Puyallup responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for the kind words!

OR
OTTO R.
Great Service from Steve Kaiser
We came in early Saturday and Steve welcomed us warmly, asked us what we were looking to do today and we responded that we were looking for a sorrento or
Sportage.

He took us out and we spent about 30 minutes or so looking at different vehicles,
He also brought our attention to the new souls as well, and those were impressive vehicles.

We test drove 3 vehicles, 2 sorrento and a soul, all the while Steve was extremely knowledgeable about the questions we asked and was warm and friendly the entire time.

Once we made it back to his desk, we started to work on buying the car, he offered several times if we needed a drink or some snacks, and that was appreciated!

When the initial numbers came back, we were a little taken back, but Steve told us he would go back and try to make the numbers work out a bit better. In the end we got the car we wanted for the price that we were good with.

We were there a long time, but Steve made us feel comfortable and we shared some family stories in some of the down times.

We appreciate dealerships where we can feel comfortable and that is definitely Kia of Puyallup,!
Ryan S., President from Kia of Puyallup responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for the kind words and opportunity to earn your business.

JARED L.
Orting, WA
I LOVE MY SORENTO!!
It was such a great car buying experience! Steve Kaiser was the best salesman I have ever worked with. He cared about what we wanted and made sure we got everything we wanted && much more!
Ryan S., President from Kia of Puyallup responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you and congratulations on your Sorento!