BN
Brandon N.
GMC Acadia
10/10/2019
Great place
Been taking my vehicle here for a long time. Great customer service and very nice people
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 10/10/2019

Thanks for the 5 star review Brandon!

MEL S.
Chevrolet Lumina
10/08/2019
Car Repair
Always friendly and wonderful service
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 10/08/2019

Thanks Mel!

JEFF H.
10/05/2019
Great service!!
I had another good visit as always. Always good about getting me in and doing a good job of fixing what ever need be fixed. Nice friendly service. I so enjoy bringing my vehicle in.

Lisa H
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 10/07/2019

Thanks for the great review Lisa!

BD
Brian D.
Giltner, NE
Chevrolet Silverado SS
New motor
Great service with a smile. They were quick with figuring out the problem with my truck and worked with me finding the best solution. I'm more then happy with the final results.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 10/07/2019

Thanks for the review and trusting us with your truck!

Mia W.
New Tires
Kim and his staff are very knowledgable. They explain the problems well and do it in a timely manner. I appreciate their help and honesty.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 10/07/2019

Thanks for the great review Mia!

Very nice
I love how clean it was on the inside too. Your vacuum must dwarf my shop vac cuz I haven’t been able to get the carpets this clean. Y’all must’ve cleaned the windows too cuz it is much more clear. Very much appreciate the interior work done!
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 10/04/2019

Thanks for the great review Kyle!

EA
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 09/30/2019

AA
Arthur A.
09/24/2019
Always ready to repair my old buggy when needed.
Friendly and professional service!
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 09/25/2019

Thanks for the great review Art!

Josh S.
Aurora, NE
09/20/2019
Service is friendly and fast
Kim did great work friendly and fast highly recommend
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 09/23/2019

Thanks for the great review Josh!

Ram Pickup
09/18/2019
Time for a break job and oil change on our truck. Service was completed quickly and professionally. Plus, the staff went the extra mile and vacuumed my interior when they completed the work. Outstanding service and a very competitive price!
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 09/19/2019

Thanks for the business and the great review!

Robert C.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 09/12/2019

JERRY K.
Pontiac Grand Prix
09/09/2019
They are reliable and trustworthy
Always friendly and always know what they are doing. You can be sure you’re getting the right advice for the problem. They have the knowledge to fix the problem.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 09/10/2019

Thanks for the great review Jerry!

DAVID B.
Plymouth Breeze
08/28/2019
Trustworty service.
You can trust that they will really fix what needs fixed and also look out for what might need fixed soon... no pressure tactics or over charging. Just good old fashioned honest service with a smile!
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 08/29/2019

Thanks for the great review David!

Chandra S.
08/28/2019
Great customer service!
Kim was amazing at explaining everything that was going on with our truck! I will definitely be taking all my vehicles to him from now on!
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 08/28/2019

JI
Jessica I.
08/26/2019
Quick and professional
I had just left the trampoline park with my 2 young kids on a Saturday, and my car wouldn't start even with a jump from a kind stranger. I called the insurance company for a tow and Kim's was the closest shop on their list of preferred providers, so I had them tow it there. I left them a voicemail so they would know whose random car was there before I was able to get there with the key Monday morning. They called me before noon to let me know what was wrong, and had it fixed and ready to go by 4:30, same day. Price seemed reasonable and they were very friendly. I didn't feel like they were trying to jack up the price or fix things that weren't broken, and I was very impressed with how quickly they got it done considering I had no appointment or anything. I think this will be "my shop" for all car repairs moving forward.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 08/27/2019

Thanks for the great review Jessica! I'm glad we could get you up and running again in a timely manner and I hope you'll consider us in the future. Enjoy your day!

GJ
Gary J.
08/26/2019
Always satisfied with workmanship. Keeps me rolling!
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 08/26/2019

Thanks for the great review Gary!

DJ
Damien J.
Nebraska
Dodge Durango
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Damien said the employees answer his questions. He tells them what he needs and they get it done.

GK

Karen N.
Mazda CX-5
08/14/2019
Mazda work
They were honest with the prices and parts came in when they said. Replaced parts in a timely manner.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 08/14/2019

Thanks for the great review Karen! Hopefully we can help you again sometime.

Tyler B.
07/31/2019
Big Repair Job
I liked that they offer warranty for the parts they use from NAPA. Had lower ball joints and shocks replaced. Truck rides much nicer. Honest and hard working people to do business with.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 08/01/2019

Thanks for the great review Tyler! I'm glad to hear your truck rides nicer than before.