Cadillac Escalade
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 04/03/2019

Rebecca H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/22/2019
Great service, and even gave me loaner car for the day!
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 03/22/2019

Darien C.
Chevrolet Cutaway
03/20/2019
Very satisfied!!
The job that I asked them to do was done to my satisfaction and the price was more than reasonable.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 03/21/2019

Thanks for the great review Darien! Hope you guys have a great time this summer on your golf outings!

SHERI B.
Cairo, NE
03/13/2019
Great service..
Busy, busy place. Had an appointed time which was honored when I got there. Got in and out with my oil change - quick service! The guys are great and I trust their work.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 03/13/2019

Thanks for the great review Sheri!

Sarilee H.
Phillips, NE
Jeep Liberty
03/09/2019
Very helpful and easy to work with
Very accommodating to get my vehicle in and finished. Was very thorough with checking everything out as I had told them what was going on. Keep me in the loop as far as what they found and was very nice about giving me a pretty accurate price to repair.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 03/11/2019

Thanks for the reat review!

Josh L.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
03/08/2019
Brake job
Kim's did a great job on my front brakes, Squeezed me in as it is a business vehicle that I can't be without for long, and did it at a great price!
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 03/11/2019

Thanks for the great review Josh!

Scotia, NE
03/07/2019
IID INSTALLED
They where very friendly and know their stuff

JO
Jay O.
Phillips, NE
03/07/2019
Prompt, courteous, efficient service. Highly recommend.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 03/11/2019

Thanks for the five star review Jay!

Robby R.
03/05/2019
Was able to help in a timely manner
I wanna Thank yall for helping me out as soon as yall did and i now see why my job would recommend me to yall, thanx again for the quality service and the affordable prices
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 03/06/2019

Glad we could help Robby, thanks for the review!

JY
Jack Y.
Wood River, NE
Chevrolet Lumina
03/04/2019
NAPA is the best, Kim's auto repair gets the job done right the first time
Kim's repair always gets the job done right the 1st time fast quick service 6 months to pay off $199 or more with no interest.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 03/05/2019

Thanks for the great review Jack! The Easy Pay program sure does help with the high cost of auto repairs these days. Plus using easy pay extends the warranty on the reapair.

02/26/2019
Honest, friendly, fair
Kim and his staff are very knowledgeable, trustworthy and good people!
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 02/27/2019

Thanks for the great review Mia!

Jerry S.
Chevrolet Impala Limited
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said he feels the business treats him right. The staff members are honest, he likes them, and they keep his vehicle running.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 02/27/2019

Thanks for the great review Jerry!

JN
James N.
Chevrolet Lumina
02/22/2019 Category: Service
James said they are really good.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 02/25/2019

RY
ROY Y.
Buick Lucerne
02/21/2019
Customer Service, caring employees.
Can always count on Kim and his crew. We have always gone to KARS for our vehicles. We know we are getting the best service out there. I have recommended KARS to others I work with.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 02/22/2019

Thanks for the great review Roy!

JOE B.
02/15/2019
Great service...
Kim & his guys took care of my truck's regular service. The original battery to my truck was needing replaced after being tested & they took care of that also. I like that they can advise me about the condition of my truck but won't proceed until I give them the ok. No unneeded work done & always feel I can trust these guys for a professional job well done.
Thanks Kim & crew!!!
Joe B
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 02/22/2019

Thanks for the great review Joe!

DA
Daniel A.
Oldsmobile Bravada
02/14/2019
Above and Beyond
I've made multiple visits to Kim's in the last two months or so and there are two constants for every visit:
-Speed
-Communication
I had a vehicle that had been left sitting for awhile and the entire team here treated me with respect and even took the time to explain exactly what they were doing to a total layman like myself.

Some highlights?
-The A/C bypass I installed didn't quite line up with my fan belt, and potentially could have shredded it. Kim brought my vehicle in, inspected the bypass pully, added a few washers and sent me on my way. No charge, AND he was in the middle of working on other vehicles.
-I had a dragging brake after some work done, Kim's provided me a rental free of charge during the service because it was something they had missed during the initial brake repair.

In finality, if you want a repair shop that does quick, honest work, and that treats you like for; your search is over.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 02/22/2019

Thanks for the greta review Daniel!

EW
Elizabeth W.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the employees were nice. They provided great service. They took the time to look at her vehicle without an appointment.

MJ
Mike J.
02/11/2019
Fast friendly service, he uses NAPA parts, and gives me an estimate on all upcoming repairs!
Kim's automotive has taken care of all of our vehicles for at least 7 years. They are reliable and dependable. He keeps excellent records of all warrantys and schedules me guickly!

JEFF H.
02/08/2019
Great service !!
Great service as always. Friendly fast service.

Richard C.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
02/06/2019
Truck repairs
Everything went very well. I recommend Kim's Auto Repair Service.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 02/06/2019