CAROL H.
Farmington Hills, MI
Mercedes-Benz CLK550
06/16/2016
Always willing to try!
Sometimes you have to go to the dealership for a problem, but not without letting Kings give it a try first. They will tell you if they can't fix the problem, honesty is hard to find.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 06/16/2016

Thank you! Here at King's, we pride ourselves on our work ethic. We treat each and every customer as we would our family. That's a promise! Our honesty is just a part of that promise!

ST
SHERRY T.
Buick Lucerne
05/19/2016
Honest and Trustworthy.
I finally found someone who I can trust and depend on to tell me the truth. Being a single woman I have been taken advantage of by many automotive repair shops in the area. I work for a Tier 1 Automotive Supplier and have a second opinion available and Kings has been backed up by our engineers. I would highly recommend Kings for your automotive repairs.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 05/19/2016

Thank you! Nothing makes me quite as upset as having someone take advantage of another. It makes my blood boil!

We treat everyone like family, I know that gets said a lot, but we really do.

TK
TYLER K.
West Bloomfield, MI
05/17/2016
Brought my 2001 Mustang Cobra in for a oil leak. The crew isolated it down to the oil cooler and worked diligently to fix it. Even though Ford sells it as a non serviceable part they managed to fix it and stop my leak! Will definitely be returning for any future issues with my car.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 05/17/2016

Thank you! It was our pleasure!

HT

CAROL H.
Farmington Hills, MI
Mazda Tribute
05/05/2016
A trusted mechanic is priceless!
I am so pleased to have my vehicle serviced at Kings Garage. Friendly, trustful people, and dog lovers too!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 05/06/2016

Thank you for the kind words! We are always happy to help.

p.s. Dogs are family!

CL
CHUCK L.
Chevrolet Silverado
04/24/2016
Honest
Completely honest about what needs to be done.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 04/25/2016

Thank you! As a small business, honesty is our lifeblood!

JULIE H.
04/22/2016
Great Service!!
Kings Garage is family owned and you can tell! Everyone there is very nice and helpful. They explained things to me in a way I understood and didn't talk down to me when I asked questions! They did an overall checkup of my vehicle which was awesome and the work they did was great! Thank you Kings!!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 04/22/2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We can't tell you how much we appreciate it.

As always, we are happy to help, in any way we can!

RICHARD C.
Dodge Durango
04/20/2016
Friendy service Quickness Honesty Quality of workmenship
Thanks guys. again you have out did yourselves The front end is solid quiet, I feel much safer now that you have it alined. Thanks again for finishing the work on time as promised. This is the best place in metro Detroit to have your auto repaired. Thanks again. Richard Cripps
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 04/21/2016

Thank you! As always, we are honored to be able to assist!

BOOKER H.
Southfield, MI
Ford Edge
04/17/2016
Very thorough analysis and attention to detail.
Very thorough and high quality work. Excellent analysis of potential problems.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 04/18/2016

As always, we are honored to be able to assist.

Thank you for being a great customer!

JUSTIN B.
Dearborn Heights, MI
04/14/2016
Very close to my office!
Thank you so much for the drop off all the way down in Dearborn, from Farmington!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 04/15/2016

Thank you! We were happy to assist and we look forward to earning that 5th star!

SARA B.
04/02/2016
Great as always
Prompt attention, up front pricing, quick turn around. Of course, super friendly
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 04/04/2016

Thank you! Our great customers, like yourself, are what get us out of bed in the morning!

EC
Eric C.
04/01/2016
Great service, great staff
Had a really great experience with King's Garage. My A/C pulley was grinding and needed to be replaced, however I had not had functional A/C in the car for a few years and had no need for it. The cost to replace the pulley and compressor was at least $800, probably more. The staff at King's did some research and found that they could bypass the A/C pulley with a shorter belt, saving me a lot of $$$; genius!!! These guys are great, I would recommend them to family and friends.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 04/04/2016

Thank you! I'm so glad we were able to help!

IH
ILENE H.
West Bloomfield, MI
Buick Encore
03/26/2016
GREAT PLACE TO HAVE YOUR CAR WORKED ON
GREAT PLACE TO HAVE YOUR CAR WORKED ON
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 03/28/2016

Thank you so much for coming in to see us!

P.S. To our mutual friend. We miss you Gary, if you feel up to it, come by and say hi!

HO
HILARY O.
Northville, MI
Saturn Vue
03/22/2016
Always great service
My family and I have been coming to King's Garage for several years and they've worked on a several vehicles for us over those years. Chris and the rest of the team their do great work.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 03/23/2016

Thank you! As always, it is our pleasure to assist!

James K.
03/03/2016 Category: Service
James said he has never had a problem with this business, they provide great service and they are very personable.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 03/07/2016