SA
SANDY A.
08/12/2019
As always, great service, very capable, always confident with work.

Thank you!

'Great Service' are two words we live by!

CARRIE S.
08/11/2019
Great Auto Garage
I’ve never felt secure going anywhere with any of my autos, that includes dealers too. Chris at King’s Garage was awesome. He explained everything in detail, gave really great pricing so I knew what to expect and provided recommendations that my car could benefit from. There was no high pressure of getting the work and he truly cared. The best part and the part that completely sold me was that Chris called about a week after the repairs to see how things were going with the car!!! Best CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!! That one simple call made all the difference. You have made a lifelong client out of me now. And I will be recommending King’s Garage going forward. Quality work, above par customer service standards and real honesty.

Thank you so much!

Our promise to our customers is simple: Honest answers, great work at a fair price and a smile!

MIKE B.
GMC Terrain
08/10/2019
Awesome experience as always!
In and out in half a day! Left it the night before (key drop box). They were able to start on it right away (7:30am) when they opened. Replaced my exhaust manifold. Had it back by 2:30pm. Didn’t even cost as much as they thought it would. Very smooth experience!

Thank you!

Your experience was exactly what we work so hard to achieve!

Livonia, MI
Ford Flex
08/02/2019
Great Service as always
They took care of a problem a dealership actually told us they didn't want to handle. They did it for a better price too and everything turned out perfect. I will always take my cars to them first. They are honest and if they can't help or beat another deal, they will let you know.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you!

We are more than happy to take any business from the dealers that we can! They are impersonal and don't seem to care one way or the other, we are the complete opposite!

MK

GARY B.
Southfield, MI
07/27/2019
Truck repair
I needed a minor repair to put my truck back on the road. King's squeezed me in and got it done

Thank you!

I'm so glad we were able to get you back on the road!

KD
KHAYA D.
07/26/2019
I really depend on these people!
The people at King's garage are kind, friendly, honest, AND they know cars! I never worry about my car letting me down--I depend on King's to keep it running smoothly. They tell me what needs doing, how much it costs, and how long I can safely put it off. And they treat me like family. I really appreciate them!

Thank you!

We do everything we can to keep our customers informed about what is coming up, what the costs are and when it will need to be done, our own big 3!

MISHAEL H.
Redford, MI
07/25/2019
Nicest people ever and very trustworthy
Kings garage always has my best interests at heart. They saved me some money on this repair and were kind enough to give me a ride home. It's the little things.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 07/25/2019

Thank you!

Sometimes the little things are everything!

DIANE D.
Walled Lake, MI
Toyota Camry Solara
07/23/2019
Outstanding people
The team at Kings is the best...from the moment I open the door till I return to pick up my car it is the best experience...I feel like part of the family! I'm very particular about my car and don't go anywhere else. Workmanship comfort respect guaranteed!

Jeep Liberty
07/21/2019
Fast Service!
Did the work fast.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you!

We hope your trip was as fun as it sounded!

DENNIS R.
Southfield, MI
07/15/2019
Great techs & fair prices
King's did a great job diagnosing my issues & performed the necessary repairs expertly & quickly & at a reasonable cost
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 07/17/2019

SARA B.
07/14/2019
Another great experience
We were again treated so well by the technician. I was contacted throughout the service to be advised of what was being done and to approve the costs. Work completed in a day! You don’t get that kind of service at dealerships.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you!

We do our best to provide same day service, if at all possible. We know that your vehicle is a critical part of everyday life and it can be a major hassle to be without.

DEBRA L.
07/13/2019
very Honest
Very honest! Chris is great. I’ll definitely be using them as my mechanic from now on.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you!

You're making Chris blush!

JANE M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/03/2019
Professional and fast
For a walk-in customer for a simple battery installation, it was a pleasure to be met with smiles and a willingness to immediately work my request into the middle of their schedule. Many thanks for the expedient in and out.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 07/03/2019

Thank you!

I believe there would be world peace if everyone just smiled a bit more...

Northville, MI
07/03/2019
AC repair
Excellent work, fair prices, HONESTY
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 07/03/2019

Thank you!

Honestly is the only policy!