TD
Southfield, MI
Chrysler Pacifica
07/26/2018
The staff
The staff was very friendly and take the time to explain what I needed to do as far as my truck
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 07/26/2018

Thank you!

We look forward to earning that 5'th star!

MK
MARTIN K.
Westland, MI
Buick Park Avenue
07/10/2018
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you!

We look forward to earing a 'Great Service!' from you in the future!

FM
Flonetta M.
Novi, MI
07/02/2018
Great service honest workers
This is a great place for auto service. I've been coming here for various things for over 18yrs. They are dedicated to good work which is why they have been open so long.
Just got my airfilter and Cabin filters replaced. They pointed out to me there was a crack in my rearview camera lens. I was appreciative of them noticing it and now I can get that repaired. You won't be disappointed !
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you!

Hard work and dedication to our customer's needs are what we are all about!

MARSHALL D.
05/17/2018
Friendly, thorough, fast, dependable and accurate
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you!

5 of the most beautiful adjectives strung together in a sentence!

Chris H.
West Bloomfield, MI
05/04/2018
Daughter’s Jeep
There are not many repair facilities out there that you can tell your daughter go take your jeep here and get an oil change.
My wife and I did not think twice to have our daughter go up there to get a simple oil change and having to worry about getting a phone call that there’s other items on the jeep that need to be fixed, again a five star rating does not do Kings Garage just us a 10 star plus rating is what this facility deserves.
My wife and I did not think twice to have our daughter go up there to get a simple oil change and having to worry about getting a phone call that there’s other items on the jeep that need to be fixed, again a five star rating does not do Kings Garage just has a 10 star plus rating is what this facility deserves.
Absolutely wonderful people patient and very thorough when repairing your vehicle or just a simple oil change. Nice job Kings keep up the outstanding work we appreciate you guys.

CHRIS H.
West Bloomfield, MI
05/04/2018
Outstanding as always!
If there was a 10 star rating I would give them 10!!!
Trustworthy and honest two words you don’t see to often in a repair facility. Kings has those words and much more!
Love this place would not even think of going anywhere else!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 05/04/2018

Thank you so much!

Being trustworthy and honest is how we roll!

NN
NANCY N.
Ford Fiesta
04/29/2018
A Five-Star Business
I have been doing business with King's Garage for over forty years, and never have they performed unnecessary work on my cars. And they have always had quality auto technicians, as well as a quality staff at the front desk. I never have to worry when I get my car serviced at King's Garage.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 04/30/2018

Thank you so much!

We have a policy at King's Garage, worries stop at the front door!

BN
BEN N.
Volkswagen Jetta
04/17/2018
They do what they say they'll do well and you can count on it. Great place to do business.
Great to know that you have a trusted placed to bring your car to and any problems will be fixed properly.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 04/19/2018

Thank you so much!

We know how hard trust is to earn, and how easy it is to break!

We continually strive to earn and keep the trust of our customers.

VC
VALERIE C.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/15/2018
Cost of blower motor and easy install
The dealerships said $500 your service cost me 450. I thought I'd save more.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 04/19/2018

Thank you for your review!

Sadly, the dealer were the only people that had the correct blower motor, so we were locked in on the price of the part. We were able to save you some money on labor however, while it may not have been as much as you had hoped, was still a savings. Most likely we were able to complete the repair in a faster turn around time than most dealers. All in all, not too bad.

We're looking forward to earning that 5'th star!

RICK S.
04/05/2018
2005 Mazda
Vehicle needed work before going on a road-trip to Florida. They did a great job and in a timely manner - thanks!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 04/05/2018

Thank you!

We certainly hope that the trip to Florida was uneventful and that the Waffle House hashbrowns were to your liking!

GB
GINA B.
Walled Lake, MI
04/03/2018
2002 Ford Escape
Very nice to deal with and had an answer on my car in a quick timeframe.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 04/04/2018

Thank you!

We were happy to diagnose your vehicle quickly, but were sad that the vehicle wasn't able to be saved.

Don't forget that we offer used vehicle inspections on any replacement vehicle you may be looking at!

JERRY C.
Dodge Caliber
03/28/2018
What Service Used to be Like
Came in with no turn signal light and no rear brake light.
15 minutes later, and at a reasonable price, I drove out with all lights working.
This is what put the word "service" in the "service stations" of my youth.
Sadly, it's rare. Luckily, it's the way King's Garage operates!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 03/29/2018

Thank you!

There is still a place in this crazy world for old fashioned service, you just have to look a bit to find it.

JORGE L.
03/25/2018
I am very happy with the service at Kings Garage. They are very honest and knowledgeable and use the best brands of auto parts. I will keep taking my two vehicles for service there.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 03/26/2018

Thank you!

Honesty is how we built our business and we wouldn't have it any other way!

DENNIS R.
Southfield, MI
GMC Sonoma
03/17/2018
Skilled technicians & honesty are the hallmarks of King's auto.
King's does high quality work at fair prices. I would not go anyplace else for my mechanical needs.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 03/19/2018

Thank you!

Quality work at a fair price is what we're all about!

COLLEEN M.
03/15/2018
Great Work!
Thank you for your service. The time you took to explain everything that needed to be fixed was valuable. Highlighted in order of safety the issues that needed to be addressed right away and those that could wait helped with my budget and future planning.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 03/15/2018

Thank you!

We know this getting your vehicle repaired is about the last place anyone wants to be. That's just one of the reasons we try to explain everything in detail and present repairs in order of necessity.