RUSSELL H.
04/05/2021
Great group of people to work with. Very professional and great customer service
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 04/05/2021

AK
ANKISHA K.
Honda Civic Sdn
04/01/2021
Very helpful and experienced staff!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 04/02/2021

Thank you so much!

I may also add that we can't tell you enough how much we appreciate you!

LL
LYNNE L.
03/18/2021
A reliable, trustworthy mechanic
Relieved and thrilled to find a mechanic that is practical, reliable and trustworthy. The news they give me may not be welcome (because it usually involves spending money), but it is honest and safe. I can certainly work with good info!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 03/18/2021

Thank you!

We were thrilled to assist! Sometime we have to hear the bad news, ignorance is bliss, but it can sure be dangerous!

ROBERT G.
Livonia, MI
Customer Setvice
I have been taking my 3 cars here for about 4 years as I was disappointed in the previous place I was taking my cars and recommended by the Service person at a Toyota dealer. The people here are very honest. They try to give you the most affordable options on repairs and they don’t perform unnecessary repairs.

Thank you!

Being affordable and getting quality repairs are not mutually exclusive!

MOHAMMOUD M.
03/16/2021
Super clean work and nice ppl
They showed me the broken stuff and teach me how this thing happened. I got out of them while I learned something. ‏such a nice ppl. Thanks

Thank you so much!

We enjoyed meeting you, if there is anything else we can do for you, don't hesitate to ask!

EG
ERIC G.
Ford Police Interceptor
Best shop in town
Best place to take your car or truck. They give you an accurate picture of what's wrong and give you real options.

Thank you!

We do our best to give our customers the best options available for their situation. Having an accurate picture of the problem is just the first step, but all important.

KJ
KATHY J.
Jeep Cherokee
03/11/2021
Awesome service
Kings is totally trustworthy. They do great work and never try to up sell you.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 03/11/2021

Thank you!

We've always felt we were doing it the right way! Glad to see our customers agree!

MARSHALL D.
03/03/2021
I won’t take my car anywhere else
Knowledgeable, efficient, honest, thorough, friendly...
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 03/04/2021

DENNIS R.
Southfield, MI
02/17/2021
Great job again
Excellent work as always

02/17/2021
Great techs , fair prices , & completed quickly
Great job as always, done quickly at a fair price. I'm very satisfied. Thank you
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 02/17/2021

Thank you! As always, was a pleasure to assist!

Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 02/18/2021

Thank you so much!

We look forward to seeing you again!

CD
CHERLYL D.
Wixom, MI
Kia Soul
02/05/2021
The only place.
Excellent, kind, trustworthy care as always! Thank you so much Kings. It gives me piece of mind to know i can trust you with our families vehicles.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 02/05/2021

Thank you!

Kindness is freely given, excellence and trust are both earned through hard work and dedication to that work. Being able to help our customers is what drives us, no pun intended!

BD
Bill D.
01/06/2021
Good honest work
They are honest and up front. They told me everything I needed to know. The service was prompt and thorough. The price was reasonable.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 01/07/2021

Thank you!

We listened to our mothers when they told us 'Honesty is the best policy'!

RD
RUTH D.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Lincoln Town Car
12/21/2020
Professional manner in doing repairs.
Kept me informed of the progress of the repair; explained the work that had to be done; went over charges in detail; work was done in a timely fashion;
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 12/22/2020

Thank you!

We appreciate you so much!

P.S. Thank you for the unforgettable Christmas gifts!

PA
PAUL A.
12/16/2020
My mechanic
Kings did another great job of diagnosis and repair.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 12/16/2020

Thank you!

Great work is our motivation!

PA
PAUL A.
Chevrolet S-10
12/08/2020
An honest mechanic
Kings has been my mechanic of choice for many years. They have always been honest., never replacing anything that did not need it, and going the extra mile to diagnose difficult cases.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 12/08/2020

Thank you!

Going the extra mile is standard business practice, just a bit more literal in our case!

BARRY S.
Ford Fiesta
12/01/2020
Honest inspection and repair problem.
I brought my car in because my brake pedal was soft and low and thought the brakes would need to be replaced. Chris inspected and reported wear on brakes, but reported that he could just adjust and clean rear brakes at this point. I did not even inquire about price at that time, and when he completed the work it was a minimal charge. His honesty and integrity earned my continued business.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 12/02/2020

Thank you so much!

Our technicians are honest to a fault! Having your vehicle inspected is always a nerve wracking time. What will they find, how much will it cost?

We try to take as much of the stress out of auto repair, we do that by being honest, performing quality repairs and standing behind our work.