Business Solutions

Score Details

Last 30 Day Trend

Active Business

ReScore Reviews

Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5
Original Review
Total ReScores
ReScore Average
Net Promoter Score ®

Business Details

About

Kingston Auto Service is your number one choice for automotive repair and service in Dassel, MN 55325

Categories

Sat
closed
Sun
closed
* Central Time (US & Canada)
71062 Us Hwy 12 Po Box 426 Dassel, MN 55325
Kingston Auto Service's Reviews

AH
Anne H.
Dassel, MN
06/21/2022
verified customer Verified Customer
A/C not working
My car's air conditioning system was not cooling my vehicle. In reporting my inoperative system to Kingston Auto, I reminded them that they installed a new compressor and recharged my system last year, but it still didn't cool my vehicle as I had expected. Today, Kingston Auto checked out my inoperative A/C system, made the correction at no charge. I have a functioning A/C system once again. Thank you Kingston Auto for making good and happy customer.
Net Promoter® NPS®, NPS Prism®, and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Satmetrix Systems, Inc., and Fred Reichheld. Net Promoter Score™ and Net Promoter System™ are service marks of Bain & Company, Inc., and Fred Reichheld.