ES
EVAN S.
Middle River, MD
Buick Encore
05/03/2021
In and out for a tire rotation and went the extra mile
I had my tires rotated but they went ahead and inspected the brakes to make sure they were good to go. Other places would just throw the tires back on and call it a day. Great work, even for the little stuff!

DOUG S.
Nottingham, MD
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/30/2021
Kingsville Auto
Terry is always willing to help you out and get you in for service. They are friendly and courteous. Have never had a problem with their work.

BILL S.
Perry Hall, MD
Toyota Venza
04/20/2021
As usual Kingsville motors always does a great job.
My friends and I really enjoy dealing with kingsville motors. We needed a battery in our suv and terry stopped what he was doing and installed
the battery and we were on our way.
I would say that the Mechanic named Wiggins whom works for Kingsville motors is probably the best in the state.

PC
PATTI C.
Bel Air, MD
Nissan Murano
02/14/2021
Terry, the owner, is honest and very easy to work with! Service was quick and reasonably priced. I will be recommending to all my friends!

SARA W.
Dundalk, MD
02/01/2021
Everything was WONDERFUL!
Great prices, great customer service! Quick service! Couldn’t have asked for a better experience! Will recommend to EVERYONE I know!

CK
CHARLES K.
Perry Hall, MD
Nissan Sentra
01/26/2021
Great and friendly service
Terry’s always helpful and communicates well. Always get quality work and honest opinions.

MANNY C.
Fallston, MD
Toyota Tundra
01/19/2021
Terry and Ronaldo, are ready, willing and able to tackle any problem that I have presented them.
Terry and Ronaldo are ready to help with many of the automotive needs that we have. Preventive work is a priority, when it means to keep our vehicles in good working shape. Terry has helped us to maintain our vehicles ready for any trip we need to take at anytime.

KP
Kyrle P.
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Dolly. She said Kerry did a good job, he was honest and she will continue to take her repairs to them.

GK
GREGG K.
01/12/2021
Personal service
My initial call was taken by the owner. He took my tire sizes to ensure they were in stock on the day of my scheduled installation. I was notified by noon the tire installation was complete. I mentioned I’d get an Uber to bring me to the shop. The owner said you’re right up the road I’ll bring it to you! I road him back to the shop and was able to test drive the new tires.

HS
Always professional!

Jessie S.
Joppa, MD
01/08/2021 Category: Service
Jessie said Dave is a good guy.

CO
CYNTHIA O.
12/29/2020
I have used this shop multiple times. With my experience they are more fair with prices then other repair shops. The work gets done in a timely manner and Terry is very nice.

VD
VIRGINIA D.
Forest Hill, MD
12/14/2020
4 stars
They did a great job as usual . Fixed the heater, Only gave 4 stars because as far as I can see they forgot to check the outside water leak

Shabby B.
11/25/2020 Category: Service
Shabby said they are nice people and they do a good job.

VD
VIRGINIA D.
Forest Hill, MD
11/14/2020
Honest
I took my car in for a check up. As usual gave me and honest appraisal of what needed to be fixed. He called me to discuss what was needed prior to starting the repairs