DOUG S.
Nottingham, MD
Chevrolet Colorado
07/15/2021
Kingsville auto review
Just a great place to do business. Willing to work with you to get you an appointment. Always quality work.

VH
VICKI H.
Edgewood, MD
07/06/2021
Great service!!
Terry and the staff there take care of all of our family's vehicles. Great service and communication.

DT
DONNA T.
Joppa, MD
Chevrolet Suburban
07/01/2021
Competent and friendly service personnel.

JOAN S.
Kingsville, MD
06/21/2021
Convenient, Great Service, & Friendly!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Terry Heil and his technicians are thorough and perform excellent service. They will make you aware of potential future mechanical issues but won’t push them like dealers do. Very satisfied with their work keeping my old Toyota Highlander still running well!

BILL S.
Toyota Venza
06/18/2021
Very Nice people at Kingsville motors.
We have been dealing with Kingsville Motors for many years. They always got the job done right the first time.
One of the Mechanics at Kingsville Motors named Willgins is probably one of the best Mechanics in the state.
I needed a rush job done yesterday and they stayed late to get the job finished.
Thank you Kingsville Motors for always being there for us.

KG
KIRK G.
Upper Falls, MD
06/17/2021
Ranger
I have been having a mysterious fuel delivery problem off and on for years. I could not figure it out. Terry and his crew solved the problem on time and at the price quoted.
Terry H., PRESIDENT from Kingsville Auto Repair responded on 06/17/2021

Thank You,glad we could help!

ANITA B.
Kingsville, MD
Chevrolet Pickup
05/27/2021
Excellent customer service!!
Always considerate and caring about the customers vehicle and going that extra mile to help get the job done in time to the help the customers needs.
Always there for you whenever you need them and Terry makes sure the ‘customer satisfaction is first’!!
Been coming here many years and couldn’t be more pleased with everything..every time!!
Thank you so much, Terry!!

Forest Hill, MD
05/11/2021
Better than a dealer
After an accident we were told by the MVA that the car needed to be reinspected. Took the car to a dealer & were told it needed $4500 worth of work. Went to Kingsville Repair our usual shop. Terry took one look at the needed repair list and spotted several things were not required for inspection. Kingsville Repair did all the required work for under $2000

ES
EVAN S.
Middle River, MD
Buick Encore
05/03/2021
In and out for a tire rotation and went the extra mile
I had my tires rotated but they went ahead and inspected the brakes to make sure they were good to go. Other places would just throw the tires back on and call it a day. Great work, even for the little stuff!

DOUG S.
Nottingham, MD
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/30/2021
Kingsville Auto
Terry is always willing to help you out and get you in for service. They are friendly and courteous. Have never had a problem with their work.

BILL S.
Toyota Venza
04/20/2021
As usual Kingsville motors always does a great job.
My friends and I really enjoy dealing with kingsville motors. We needed a battery in our suv and terry stopped what he was doing and installed
the battery and we were on our way.
I would say that the Mechanic named Wiggins whom works for Kingsville motors is probably the best in the state.

PC
PATTI C.
Bel Air, MD
Nissan Murano
02/14/2021
Terry, the owner, is honest and very easy to work with! Service was quick and reasonably priced. I will be recommending to all my friends!

SARA W.
Dundalk, MD
02/01/2021
Everything was WONDERFUL!
Great prices, great customer service! Quick service! Couldn’t have asked for a better experience! Will recommend to EVERYONE I know!

CK
CHARLES K.
Nissan Sentra
01/26/2021
Great and friendly service
Terry’s always helpful and communicates well. Always get quality work and honest opinions.

MANNY C.
Fallston, MD
Toyota Tundra
01/19/2021
Terry and Ronaldo, are ready, willing and able to tackle any problem that I have presented them.
Terry and Ronaldo are ready to help with many of the automotive needs that we have. Preventive work is a priority, when it means to keep our vehicles in good working shape. Terry has helped us to maintain our vehicles ready for any trip we need to take at anytime.