Latest Review about 4 years ago

Jacki J.
Buick Rendezvous
10/28/2015
Prompt, friendly service!
Our vehicle had to be towed to Kirby on a Friday night. They worked on it early Monday morning and I had it back by that afternoon. I like the way they check it out thoroughly before letting you know it is ready.

Mazda Tribute
10/04/2015
Joe
I called Joe at Kirbys Garage told him what my Tribute was doing. Joe fit me in his schedule and did the repair timely. The Tribute runs great thanks Joe.

JJ
Jacki J.
Buick Rendezvous
09/25/2015
Great place
Fast, friendly, efficient, reasonable and conveniently located

Mitsubishi Montero
09/09/2015
Joe
Joe is helpful and explain things to my satisfaction

Mazda Tribute
09/03/2015
Joe's honesty and great explanation of the problem with the car
Great place to have my cars serviced and repaired.

TA
Tre A.
07/10/2015
Fantastic
Some of the most ethical folks I've ever dealt with.

PN
Patrice N.
Christiana, TN
07/09/2015
Honest, polite and thorough
It's hard to find trustworthy machanics anymore but Kirby's is one place you can fibd one! They've always been very helpful! They dont just tell you what needs fixed but they take the time to explain why.

Morris W.
Infiniti I30
06/18/2015
Morris
Good fast friendly service with reasonable rates.

WB
William B.
Kia Sedona
06/08/2015
HONEST
Will tell you when the parts they have cost more than parts you can find somewhere else for a cheaper price.

Joan T.
06/04/2015
Brake Pad Replacement
Pads were replaced in a timely manner. The attendant was courteous and explained the services rendered. I have to say this was the cleanest repair shop I have ever seen.

SV
Suzzanne V.
05/21/2015
Earned my trust
Manager seems genuine and I don't feel like he's just trying to sell me service or parts but rather talks to me about the shape of my vehicle and the pros and cons of fixing or letting things go and then I decide what to do. The current manager has earned my trust.

Dennis B.
Chrysler 300
05/13/2015
Fast Service
Was taken care of right away. Very satisfied!

Daniel D.
Pie Town, NM
05/09/2015
Great service and very knowledgable.
Quick and courteous service.

Jeff R.
Pontiac Grand Am
05/06/2015
I'm new to the area, and I struck gold after finding Kirby's. I asked around for recommendations for a mechanic, and the positive reviews were all true. They took care of my problems, were extremely fair, and even saved me some money in the process.

AO
Andrea O.
Saturn L300
04/18/2015
Joe! The manager!
We are new in town and were concerned that we wouldn't find an honest mechanic. Joe is helpful, honest and very reasonable!

NN
Niomi N.
Chrysler Pacifica
04/17/2015
I'm very please with the service I received. I have been to other places but Kirby's is my new go to garage. The pricing was reasonable and there was no bait and switch which I have experienced other places.

john d.
Good Price

Steve H.
04/03/2015
Very Honset
Had my son car in their shop for Emission issues and needed various items to pass. They did all they could do to cut cost and make it as painless as possible. Did great work at a reasonable price.

Denise R.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
03/31/2015
Oil Change

Barbara M.
03/30/2015
Service review
Knowageable, nice, close to home, fair.