4.6

Joseph B.
Seattle, WA
07/12/2021
EXEMPLARY CUSTOMER SERVICE
I already own a GMC Acadia Denali and was looking for another. On this website I saw that a low-milage, lease-return, vehicle of the exact color and configuration I desired had just become available. I called the Dealership and spoke with Matt Zenon. He was very gracious and polite, and informed me the car was still on the lot. My wife and I drove to the Dealership. It was in a beautiful new building and we met with Matt who gave me a very thorough run-down on the details of the car. Of course, he offered me the opportunity to drive the car, which I did, and I liked it. What marveled me was the fact that, despite typical characterizations of auto dealerships, I found Matt and his team openly willing to work cooperatively to sell the vehicle. At no time, did I ever feel pressured, badgered, or induced to make the purchase, or to acquire any of a number of additional options. All of the above optional purchases were thoroughly explained to me, and I choose what I wanted, and they respectfully accepted my decision without any pushback or resistance. I have been involved in numerous business negotiations in the past, but this began and ended as a "win-win" scenario, and I was highly surprised and pleased with that. I ended up purchasing the vehicle. I also enjoyed my interaction with the Finance Manager, Mehrgon as well. Both of these men are true professionals and truly understand the meaning and practice of great customer service.

Joe C.
Poulsbo, WA
05/22/2021
Didn't buy but good experience
I was looking at 3500HD trucks and got introduced to Kyle Aird. Kyle is very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. He gave me a through walk through and showed all the features and options. We did not buy because inventory is limited and they did not have what we were looking for but was impressed enough to leave this review.

Jason R.
Port Angeles, WA
04/27/2021
Great place to find your favorite car
2 minutes agoNEW
I recently had the pleasure of buying a truck through Buick of Bellevue. I worked with Galen Tim and Matt and these guys were great.

Galen was patient, down to earth, and willing to listen. He negotiated professionally and didn't push too hard to purchase. I would definitely go back for future vehicle purchases.

Thanks Galen and team! I love the truck and won't soon forget this deal

SN
Sharon N.
04/03/2021
THE BEST!
We have been GM (Cadillac) and Lexus owners for years. We were looking for a second car that had the 'niceties' we were accustomed to without breaking the bank. This was to be a car for retirement and our budget couldn't handle the ones we liked, UNTIL, Galen at the Bellevue Buick dealer introduced us to this fabulous car .. Buick Essence all-whel drive. Smooth, quiet, great radio, quality and beautiful. Galen busted himself to meet our needs and Sasha and the entire staff was unbelievable. We never thought we would like a car as good or better than our Lexus UNTIL now. LOVE IT! My husband got up this morning and said, "Let's take ANOTHER drjve!" Thanks Galen, Sasha et al. You are THE best!

Shenee' B.
08/25/2019
Repeat Customer and Loving it!!
Lancer, Haley, and Mehrgon,
THANK YOU. First off Congrats to Mehrgon on his Promotion to the Finance Team.
Lancer is not only professional, but genuinely a great person. He is intuitive and that helps a great deal with picking up on a person's energy shift. Lancer introduced me to Haley (Hi Bill and Bill's Giant Pencil, LOL). He is excellent at pairing the right people together. Love Haley's personality and professionalism. Our one thing in common is our shepherd puppies...who doesn't love sharing puppy pics. The finance department can make or break a deal with any major purchase. I am an a accountant, so I cue in on the finance department. Lancer knows me, so well.
I completed my finance app online and gave Lancer a call to let him know that I would be coming in and told him which vehicle I was looking at. I also kept my options open. I traded in my Nissan 2106 Altima which Bill, Lancer, and Dan helped me with.
Lancer gave me the numbers early on and got me into My 2019 Buick Envision Essence 4dr FWD 5 Passenger SUV. Lancer suggested this vehicle to me and he was spot on with it. I was not sure how much I would like the Buick SUV going from my Jeep Commander, 2006 and from my Nissan Altima, 2016 w/Sport Drive.
I LOVE IT!! I Relocated from Kirkland, WA to Syracuse, NY via Road Trip and I love my Buick Envision...2 dogs and 3 people and lots of luggage.
Any concerns I had Lancer addressed promptly. Thank You Lancer. My next SUV will be a GMC Yukon Denali and I will be working with Lancer again.

Thank you Kirkland Buick GMC for the continued Professionalism and Genuinely Friendly Staff.

stef h.
Everett, WA
06/30/2019
Ask for Pascal Jean-Louis, he is awesome.
We bought a car at GMC of Kirkland with the help of Pascal Jean-Louis and everything was perfect. He helped us to make a decision for choosing the model and for the paper work after. Everything was so easy, also the car was ready very fast. We never had any issues with the car since we bought it. I highly recommend GMC of Kirkland and especially Pascal who will help you for everything. Thanks again.

Dave B.
Sammamish, WA
06/09/2019
Compliments to Alex
recently purchased a GMC Acadia, salesperson was Alex Sagmoen. He was extremely personable, NOT pushy and very helpful in choosing the right car for us. Had a chance to save money buying the car from another source but because of Alex and the service he provided we stuck with him. GOOD GUY and knew his cars.

David G.
05/29/2019
Kyle Aird
Kylel is the most patient, calm, knowledgable salesman. He is never condescending nor does he talk down to client. Always willing to go the "extra-mile" to find out info or work to make a deal happen.& is prompt on follow-ups & data research--Your dealership is LUCKY to have such an awesome Salesman

VR
Vicky R.
Moses Lake, WA
05/24/2019
New Acadia
I purchased a new Acadia from Alex. I drove about 190 miles to purchase from them. I have to say that the integrity of the staff there is remarkable. He promised to do everything he could to meet the payment I needed to be at and got me much closer than I thought he could. The Sales Manager and the Finance Manager Sasha were great as well. They did not make a bunch of empty promises. What they promised is what I got. I have purchased many cars in my life and I can honestly say this was by far the best experience I have ever had with a dealership.

Jim S.
Woodinville, WA
05/17/2019
Professional focus on meeting customer needs/wants
Alex, consummate sales person throughout the process of purchasing a used truck: honest, knowledgeable, patient and calm.

KG
Katie G.
Federal Way, WA
04/15/2019
Steve Mccaw, just one of a highly 4 Xcel wxbl mlmprofessional oriented team.
Steve Mccaw, the professional you can count on. Steve answered ALL my concerns; disclosed all pertinent vehicle information. No aimless lot wandering, or hard sell. Every vehicle CERTIFIED and/or CARFAX. You SIMPLY can't go wrong -- ask for Steve Mccaw. The ENTIRE Kirkland Buick GMC staff and buying experience was up close and personal. OF COARSE I BOUGHT the GMC Terrain. *****

Jodie, Craig and Rianne F.
Aberdeen, WA
04/04/2019
Haley Botz
My family and I had the privilege of working with Haley, she is an amazing sales women and made us feel like friends as soon as we met her. My daughter couldn't be happier with the car we purchased. We would highly encourage anyone that goes to this lot to ask for Haley Botz?

LP
Larry P.
Chelan, WA
03/28/2019
Good Experience
After some research, I emailed Haley Botz at Kirkland GMC regarding our interest in a 2019 GMC Yukon XL Denali. She called me and we set up an appointment. Upon arrival, the Yukon was ready to be viewed and test drove. Haley was very knowledgeable of the vehicle and its features. Long story shortened - we purchased the Yukon XL and the experience at Kirkland GMC was great. Haley was awesome, Taylor a Sales Manager was good to work with and Tom in Finance was easy going, easy to understand and helped make the buying experience a good one.

KT
Kerry T.
Port Orchard, WA
03/20/2019
2019 Acadia, Haley Boltz salesperson.
Purchased a 2019 GMC Acadia from Kirkland Buick GMC. Did most of my research on line and via e-mail/phone to nail the deal. They had the best prices of all the GMC dealers in the Puget Sound area. I went it expecting to get ragged on but was treated very well. Haley Boltz had the car ready for test drive. We were warmly greeted, test drove the vehicle, then spent a few hours with Haley going over all the car's details. She was fun to work with and very knowledgeable. Everything about this purchase went well.

SD
Sue D.
Lynnwood, WA
02/18/2019
Ask for Haley Botz!
Haley is knowledgable, charming, funny and easy-going. She called us within 20 minutes of inquiring online. When we arrived the truck we were interested in was washed and parked in front - ready for us to test drive. We were quite impressed with this young woman.