Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

PT
PAUL T.
Hallowell, ME
09/14/2019
Kirkpatricks, the best.
I have been a patron of Kirkpatricks since 1986 and would sooner stop driving rather than go anywhere else. Build a relationship with your mechanic and be loyal, it’s the best thing I can teach anyone.
STEFAN K. from Kirkpatrick's Service & Repair responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you for being a loyal patron, we will always be here to service all of your vehicles needs.

CR
CONNIE R.
Whitefield, ME
09/09/2019
Quality service at affordable prices.
The guys are awesome to work with. They make sure I know what's going on wirh my vehicle and I trust them to give me honest advice and kerp my wallet in mind. I get dealership quality service without dealership prices.
STEFAN K. from Kirkpatrick's Service & Repair responded on 09/16/2019

Always glad to take the time to explain whats going on with your vehicle.  Thank you for your continued business.

WE
WILLIE E.
09/07/2019
Excellent Service, as always!
Never pay more than you have to! Only work done is what is needed. Great Service and rep! I would recommend ....highly!
STEFAN K. from Kirkpatrick's Service & Repair responded on 09/16/2019

No one should have to pay for more than what they need and we are glad to provide that kind of service for you and all of our customers.  Thank you for your continued business!

PS
PETER S.
Farmingdale, ME
09/04/2019
Great Service!
The staff is always polite and their. Work is the best! You an always trust them to do the job well and for a reasonable price.
STEFAN K. from Kirkpatrick's Service & Repair responded on 09/16/2019

We are glad to provide you with the best work and thank you for your continued business!

CHRISTOPHER B.
Vassalboro, ME
Ford Probe
09/01/2019
Kirkpatrick’s Garage
There are not enough superlatives to support my assessment of Kirkpatrick’s. They do great work and have since I started going to them years ago. As honest and reliable a garage as you will ever find and/or need
STEFAN K. from Kirkpatrick's Service & Repair responded on 09/16/2019

Honesty is key in this business and we are glad we can provide that service for you and appreciate your past and continued business.  Thank you!

TP
THERESA P.
Vassalboro, ME
07/01/2019
Great service - got me in with short notice during a busy week! So appreciated!

MIKE M.
Winthrop, ME
06/17/2019
Brakes
Reliable service, fair price, very accommodating!

06/07/2019
They've done it again!
We experienced a broken axle shaft on our Honda Accord, which put us behind the eight ball in getting grandchildren from place to place. Stephan and his crew had us back on the road in less than 24 hours with expeditious high quality replacement and repair. What can we say? Only what we always say: Kirkpatrick's is always there for us with the best in service and repair at a fair price second to none. Thank you very much Stephan, Jake, and Mike!

JOAN T.
05/31/2019
Front brakes job and passenger side headlight low beam bulb replacement
Once again you provided great work and made me feel safer in my ride. Thanks so much.

Liberty, ME
05/20/2019
Reliable service. They let you know how much a repair is going to cost beforehand. They work quickly, but I trust the work is done well. Very friendly.

SUZANNE M.
West Gardiner, ME
05/16/2019
Quality Repair
Honest and reliable shop...always receive great work.

WE
WILLIE E.
05/11/2019
Excellent Service - as always!
Wouldn't trust another repair shop / mechanic with my vehicles, when having the choice. Great service, price, and scheduling. I would recommend Kirkpatrick's before any other shop! Never try to have more work done than necessary.

05/08/2019
Always there for us!
Stephan and the team at Kirkpatrick's have done it again, and came through, as always, in resolving an issue that I had with the front end suspension. What can I say, except they're the best that you can get for exemplary service at a fair cost. Stephan backs his work 100%! Thanks Stephan, Jake, and Mike.

LH
LAURA H.
Chelsea, ME
05/01/2019
Honesty and integrity
Kirkpatrick's is the best garage. I always know that my car is being fixed correctly and for a reasonable price. Even when I call with an issue they get me in quick. I recommend them to anyone.

LISA B.
West Gardiner, ME
05/01/2019
Nic friendly staff
My appointment went very fast, oil change and new headlight Bulbs.

JIM M.
04/18/2019
Willing to work schedule and cost effective
Always helpful and explains corrected repairs. Friendly and professional. Excellent services!

04/06/2019
Always there for us!
Stephan and the crew are always there for us when we need them. All with professional execution, at a very reasonable price. Thanks so much!

MIKE M.
Winthrop, ME
04/02/2019
Maintenance overview
Checked the car over for anything that should become a problem in the future. Did oil change and tire rotation. Always friendly, professional and accommodating,

PS
PETER S.
Farmingdale, ME
03/26/2019
Excellent and prompt service
I have been coming to Kirkpatrics for years. Stepfan has maintained his father’s highest standards. I also think the staff is easy to work with and give great advice. Plus I enjoy discussing politics with “The Boss”!

VM
VICKY M.
Hallowell, ME
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/06/2019
We love Kirkpatrick’s. Top notch. Trust them with my vehicle. They are personable and great at what they do! Very happy customers and have been going to them for several years now.
We love Kirkpatrick’s. Top notch. Trust them with my vehicle. They are personable and great at what they do! Very happy customer and have been going to them for several years now.