Kirkpatrick's Service & Repair

BRIAN C.
Manchester, ME
Lexus LS 430
12/09/2019
The best mechanic in the state of Maine
Not only does Stefan go above and beyond, but the entire crew is trustworthy and professional. They treat your car with respect and the level of honesty is something that is just not seen in any other place today. Do yourself a favor and trust your vehicle with Kirkpatricks as they are the best place around.
STEFAN K. from Kirkpatrick's Service & Repair responded on 12/17/2019

We greatly appreciate your trust and confidence in us and glad to hear your great recommendation of us.

PW
PAT W.
Same good experience I always have at Kirkpatrick’s
Good service and fair prices. Been that way for 30 years that I know of.
STEFAN K. from Kirkpatrick's Service & Repair responded on 12/17/2019

Always happy to provide a good vehicle service experience for you.

BT
BILL T.
Jefferson, ME
Ford C-Max Energi
Very knowledgeable, trustworthy techs
Have taken both foreign and domestic cars for service and trust their knowledge and work. They look closely at details to make sure vehicles are safe. Have recommended to family and friends. This is a long time proud family biz. Always personable and helpful. We appreciate them!!
Bill
STEFAN K. from Kirkpatrick's Service & Repair responded on 12/17/2019

Glad we can help make sure your vehicles are safe and appreciate your recommendation to others.

AUTA M.
Saab 9-5
Outstanding Service and Reasonably Priced
This was the first time we brought our car to Kirkpatrick's. Had several small-type ssues going on. They made all the repairs in short order and kept the cost to a minimum. They also communicated with us to keep us up to date on repairs and costs. We'll definitely go back. Great customer service!
STEFAN K. from Kirkpatrick's Service & Repair responded on 12/17/2019

Glad we could help take care of your small issues and keep it affordable.  We look foward to seeing you again and thank you for your business.

Honda HR-V
11/18/2019
Always Great Service
Always great service and always on time.
STEFAN K. from Kirkpatrick's Service & Repair responded on 12/17/2019

Always happy to provide great service and thank you for your continued business.

KT
KEITH T.
11/16/2019
Trustworthy
My family has been going to Kirkpatrick's for almost 20 years and Stefan has taken over his father's business with the same quality and honesty as his dad did. My only complaint is that they are on the east side of the river which is a pain for me since I'm on the other side.
STEFAN K. from Kirkpatrick's Service & Repair responded on 12/17/2019

Thank you for your continued business over the last 20 years and glad to have earned your trust.

CG
CHRISTA G.
Thomaston, ME
Hyundai Accent
11/16/2019
Quality Service, Nice people
My husband and I just bought a house and moved to Whitefield, and ended up with some big car issues right after. After looking around the Augusta and Whitefield area for car places, I found Kirkpatrick’s and am very pleased with the service, courtesy, and helpfulness shown during an unexpected set back. We will definitely be taking our cars back here when needed.
STEFAN K. from Kirkpatrick's Service & Repair responded on 12/17/2019

We are grateful you chose us to help with your vehicles issues and will be glad to continue servicing your vehicle in the future.

MIKE S.
Yarmouth, ME
11/13/2019
Outstanding service, fair pricing & honest, knowledgeable mechanics
If you’re looking for a mechanic.... then your search is over. This is by far the best place that I’ve ever taken my car to. Honest service, quality work, very fair prices.... it’s like taking your car to an old friend’s garage for him to work on it.

It’s hands down the best option in Maine!
STEFAN K. from Kirkpatrick's Service & Repair responded on 12/17/2019

Thank you for your high praise of our service and honesty, and always good to see you!

KP
KYLE P.
West Gardiner, ME
11/12/2019
Great service. Attention to detail
These guys are the best. They know what they are doing and dont cut corners...very reasonably priced too. I would recommend these guys to anybody looking for honest work.
STEFAN K. from Kirkpatrick's Service & Repair responded on 12/17/2019

Thanks for your great recomendation always good to see you Kyle.

JOE F.
11/04/2019
Great place to do business with!!
Top notch service at a great price!! I needed a front left hub replacement. The repair was done timely and professionally. I’m happy. Hey

BILL B.
Augusta, ME
Toyota Avalon
10/29/2019
ALWAYS THE BEST SERVICE!!!
Service Visit last week!!! Continued EXCELLENT SERVICE as always...Thank You!!!

ADRIENNE M.
Jefferson, ME
10/28/2019
Auto Repair
I have been going to Kirkpatrick’s for my auto services for over 30 years. Their customer service is excellent. I can rely on and trust them for all my car service needs.

JO
JOYCE O.
Volvo V70
10/26/2019
Trustworthy and reasonable costs.
I have been relying on the expert care and friendly customer service at Kirkpatrick's for many years now. They have helped me keep my 16 yr old Volvo running smoothly! I've never felt over-charged or unsatisfied with their recommended services. I've always felt I'm in good hands.

Hallowell, ME
10/18/2019
Honest and great at what they do
We’ve been taking our cars to Kirkpatrick’s for over 15 years. I trust them to do a great job and treat me honestly as a customer. I have recommended them to many friends over the years.

RN
RENE N.
Kents Hill, ME
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/18/2019
Good service. They are honest and do not try to sell repairs you do not need.