Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

LISA B.
West Gardiner, ME
05/01/2019
Nic friendly staff
My appointment went very fast, oil change and new headlight Bulbs.

JIM M.
04/18/2019
Willing to work schedule and cost effective
Always helpful and explains corrected repairs. Friendly and professional. Excellent services!

04/06/2019
Always there for us!
Stephan and the crew are always there for us when we need them. All with professional execution, at a very reasonable price. Thanks so much!

04/02/2019
Maintenance overview
Checked the car over for anything that should become a problem in the future. Did oil change and tire rotation. Always friendly, professional and accommodating,

PS
PETER S.
03/26/2019
Excellent and prompt service
I have been coming to Kirkpatrics for years. Stepfan has maintained his father’s highest standards. I also think the staff is easy to work with and give great advice. Plus I enjoy discussing politics with “The Boss”!

VM
VICKY M.
Hallowell, ME
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/06/2019
We love Kirkpatrick’s. Top notch. Trust them with my vehicle. They are personable and great at what they do! Very happy customers and have been going to them for several years now.
We love Kirkpatrick’s. Top notch. Trust them with my vehicle. They are personable and great at what they do! Very happy customer and have been going to them for several years now.

02/24/2019
Prompt and personalized
They have always been prompt and honest with service and information. I have confidence that all work at Kirkpatrick`s is of high quality.

TP
TOBY P.
Hallowell, ME
Nissan Murano
02/05/2019
Dedicated to customer satisfaction
My wife’s Murano was having issues so she called our regular garage and was told because they were behind and had a bunch of post office vans to service they wouldn’t be able to get her in for at least two weeks probably longer. She called me to let me know, and I can tell you I was not impressed at all. We had been loyal to them and spent a lot of money there. We couldn’t wait that long and they didn’t seem to care that her car was pretty much inoperable as it was skipping and did not have good power.

I decided to call Kirkpatrick’s because my mother in law takes her car there and she had told us they were very satisfied with their work. They got us in the very next day without hesitation or excuses about being busy. The mechanic worked late so our car would be ready to go the next day. That impressed me and convinced me we will be taking all our business to them moving forward. I will recommend them to all my friends and family from here on out.

Thank you Kirkpatrick’s for a great experience.

Honda Accord Coupe
01/17/2019
Reliable. Flexible. Professional.
The service and professional staff are the reasons we bring our vehicles here!

01/04/2019
Always There for Us
Battery died on us just off of Western Ave. in Augusta on a late afternoon in December. Once we got a boost, called Stephan at Kirkpatrick's some time after 5:00 PM. Stephan said bring it over and we'll take care of you. Alternator checked fine, but the battery was pretty tired after serving us well for some 7 years! (Hard to beat Kirkpatrick's Interstate Batteries. The best!) Stephan installed a new Interstate within 10 minutes and we were on our way. (Like an Indy pit stop!) I keep saying it and it's true. Kirkpatrick's is the best place to go, hands down! Thanks Stephan! Mike & Cherrie

JOHN C.
Mazda Tribute
12/14/2018
Routine--a good thing
Took the car in for its regular 120k service, ie, oil & filter change, tire rotation, fluid checks etc. Everything was fine, and that's AOK by me, no rude surprises. Thanks, guys.

DAVE R.
Chelsea, ME
Honda Prelude
12/14/2018
My wait was quick and everyone was pleasant.

JOAN T.
11/28/2018
Battery? or Starter?
I'm headed back for a re-check, as even after the new battery installation the car has had difficulty starting.

BR
BARBARA R.
Liberty, ME
11/13/2018
Straightforward description of what repairs will cost and why they should be completed. They were able to do repairs that day even though that was not scheduled. They scrambled to get the parts and repair was done that day at a fair price.

ADAM S.
Honda Element
10/20/2018
Great Service and nice guys!
Both me and my wife have been bringing our vehicles to Kirkpatricks for years. They've always been accommodating and honest about what our vehicles needed. Best place in Augusta, ME if you are in need of vehicle repair.

10/08/2018
Kirkpatrick's is undoubtedly tops in their field. They are extraordinarily great at their craft. They care about their customers. And they provide top notch repairs at a price that is very reasonable and very fair.
We have been a Kirkpatrick's customer family since the days when Dad Gary owned and operated this remarkable establishment. Now carrying on that tradition of great, caring customer service at a fair and reasonable cost, son Stephan Kirkpatrick and his team are doing what the Kirkpatrick's know best: auto maintenance and repair second to none, all at a price that's, again, fair and reasonable. If you haven't experienced these foreign car experts do their magic on your Toyota, Honda, Volvo, Mazda, BMW, Volkswagen, Nissan, Subaru, KIA, Suzuki, Datsun, Isuzu, Acura, Lexus, Infiniti, Hyundai, or any of the others in the long list of imports, both great and small, then you ought to come in. If you're already a customer, then you already know what I am talking about. They're simply the GREATEST!

PS
PETER S.
10/05/2018
Great work and great staff
Stephan, we need to continue our discussion over a cup of coffee. People like you and your employees are what has made this country grea

MIKE B.
Volvo XC60
09/07/2018
Going to Kirkpatrick's is like visiting with friends. Very straight forward, explains everything, and always a fair price.

WE
WILLIE E.
09/06/2018
Excellent Service!
Excellent Service as always! I would recommend Kirkpatrick' s for your foreign auto servicing! No added costs, only recommendations of what needs / should be done - if any. Your choice as to whether or not to do! I really do not trust another auto repair business to work on my vehicles!

Honda Accord Coupe
08/19/2018
Great people!
I've been bringing my cars here for decades. Honesty, great and timely service and friendly people!