Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

MIKE S.
Yarmouth, ME
11/13/2019
Outstanding service, fair pricing & honest, knowledgeable mechanics
If you’re looking for a mechanic.... then your search is over. This is by far the best place that I’ve ever taken my car to. Honest service, quality work, very fair prices.... it’s like taking your car to an old friend’s garage for him to work on it.

It’s hands down the best option in Maine!

KP
KYLE P.
West Gardiner, ME
11/12/2019
Great service. Attention to detail
These guys are the best. They know what they are doing and dont cut corners...very reasonably priced too. I would recommend these guys to anybody looking for honest work.

JOE F.
11/04/2019
Great place to do business with!!
Top notch service at a great price!! I needed a front left hub replacement. The repair was done timely and professionally. I’m happy. Hey

BILL B.
Toyota Avalon
10/29/2019
ALWAYS THE BEST SERVICE!!!
Service Visit last week!!! Continued EXCELLENT SERVICE as always...Thank You!!!

ADRIENNE M.
Jefferson, ME
10/28/2019
Auto Repair
I have been going to Kirkpatrick’s for my auto services for over 30 years. Their customer service is excellent. I can rely on and trust them for all my car service needs.

JO
JOYCE O.
Volvo V70
10/26/2019
Trustworthy and reasonable costs.
I have been relying on the expert care and friendly customer service at Kirkpatrick's for many years now. They have helped me keep my 16 yr old Volvo running smoothly! I've never felt over-charged or unsatisfied with their recommended services. I've always felt I'm in good hands.

Hallowell, ME
10/18/2019
Honest and great at what they do
We’ve been taking our cars to Kirkpatrick’s for over 15 years. I trust them to do a great job and treat me honestly as a customer. I have recommended them to many friends over the years.

RN
RENE N.
Kents Hill, ME
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/18/2019
Good service. They are honest and do not try to sell repairs you do not need.

STACY S.
Chrysler Sebring
10/05/2019
Honesty and great work
The guys are very respectful and are honest price is right

JIM B.
09/22/2019
Honesty and great work ethic
Candy at the counter too

CHERIE W.
09/22/2019
Excellent service and customer service
Always grateful to have Kirkpatrick's service my vehicle. They are honest and very reasonable.

MIKE S.
Yarmouth, ME
09/19/2019
This place is great!!
Outstanding place - check out my Facebook reviews

Great service, friendly staff, fair pricing.... the only place my family will ever bring our vehicles!!

SANDRA H.
Windsor, ME
Volvo S60
09/16/2019
Service is thorough and courteous. Mechanics are very knowleable, especially on Volvo vehicles.

TP
THERESA P.
Vassalboro, ME
07/01/2019
Great service - got me in with short notice during a busy week! So appreciated!

MIKE M.
Winthrop, ME
06/17/2019
Brakes
Reliable service, fair price, very accommodating!

MF
MIKE SR F.
06/07/2019
They've done it again!
We experienced a broken axle shaft on our Honda Accord, which put us behind the eight ball in getting grandchildren from place to place. Stephan and his crew had us back on the road in less than 24 hours with expeditious high quality replacement and repair. What can we say? Only what we always say: Kirkpatrick's is always there for us with the best in service and repair at a fair price second to none. Thank you very much Stephan, Jake, and Mike!

JOAN T.
05/31/2019
Front brakes job and passenger side headlight low beam bulb replacement
Once again you provided great work and made me feel safer in my ride. Thanks so much.

Liberty, ME
05/20/2019
Reliable service. They let you know how much a repair is going to cost beforehand. They work quickly, but I trust the work is done well. Very friendly.

SUZANNE M.
West Gardiner, ME
05/16/2019
Quality Repair
Honest and reliable shop...always receive great work.

WE
WILLIE E.
05/11/2019
Excellent Service - as always!
Wouldn't trust another repair shop / mechanic with my vehicles, when having the choice. Great service, price, and scheduling. I would recommend Kirkpatrick's before any other shop! Never try to have more work done than necessary.