Kirkpatrick's Service & Repair

CL U.
Belgrade, ME
05/28/2020
ALWAYS A PLEASURE DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM
They have taken care of my "baby" ( BMW i128) for years and I always feel safe. Also they know who to recommend for great detailing.

Orono, ME
01/14/2020
Honest and good service.
Kirkpatrick’s has always been straightforward when it comes to repairs. They want your car to be safe and for you to get the most for your dollar.

CHERIE W.
01/14/2020
Honest, competent car service and repair
I have been pleased with their service for many years. Friendly, reasonable price and reliable.

JOE T.
01/13/2020
We can always trust Kirkpatrick's to do a great job at a fair price and their customer service is the best in Augusta. We moved to Augusta a couple years ago and we could not have found a better local mechanic than Kirkpatrick's.

MIKE M.
Winthrop, ME
01/06/2020
Friendly, reliable and affordable.
I’ve been a customer here for nearly 25 years. Trustworthy and reliable.

SK
SARAH K.
Hallowell, ME
Volvo XC90
01/01/2020
High quality reliable service
Stefan and his team always provide top quality service in a timely fashion. He is honest and trustworthy and doesnt steer you wrong.

Acura RDX
01/01/2020
My family has been using Kirkpatrick's for years and they always provide excellent service at a reasonable price. I recommend them to anyone and everyone.

HT
HANS T.
12/22/2019
awesome
best service in all of new england!

JOE F.
11/04/2019
Great place to do business with!!
Top notch service at a great price!! I needed a front left hub replacement. The repair was done timely and professionally. I’m happy. Hey

BILL B.
Augusta, ME
Toyota Avalon
10/29/2019
ALWAYS THE BEST SERVICE!!!
Service Visit last week!!! Continued EXCELLENT SERVICE as always...Thank You!!!

ADRIENNE M.
Jefferson, ME
10/28/2019
Auto Repair
I have been going to Kirkpatrick’s for my auto services for over 30 years. Their customer service is excellent. I can rely on and trust them for all my car service needs.

JO
JOYCE O.
Volvo V70
10/26/2019
Trustworthy and reasonable costs.
I have been relying on the expert care and friendly customer service at Kirkpatrick's for many years now. They have helped me keep my 16 yr old Volvo running smoothly! I've never felt over-charged or unsatisfied with their recommended services. I've always felt I'm in good hands.

Hallowell, ME
10/18/2019
Honest and great at what they do
We’ve been taking our cars to Kirkpatrick’s for over 15 years. I trust them to do a great job and treat me honestly as a customer. I have recommended them to many friends over the years.

RN
RENE N.
Kents Hill, ME
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/18/2019
Good service. They are honest and do not try to sell repairs you do not need.

STACY S.
Augusta, ME
Chrysler Sebring
10/05/2019
Honesty and great work
The guys are very respectful and are honest price is right