DF
DAVID F.
Mercury Mountaineer
12/12/2019
Car care you can trust
I have trusted Kirk's car care to fix and maintain my vehicles for many years they always keep my car running and give recommendations on what needs to be worked on.

RICHARD H.
Syracuse, UT
Nissan Titan
12/11/2019
Always great service and friendly staff. Made an appointment and was in and out quickly. Job completed.

GE
Geri E.
12/04/2019
Great Price
Only complaint I have is the gate is hard for me to roll open because of the asphalt. So I try and go in when business is open so I don’t have to open the gate.

Marie W.
Chrysler Sebring
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Marie said the owner at the business knows what he's doing. He's friendly, fair and she trusts him. She said he's serviced her vehicles for many years and she's always been pleased with the service. He's also honest.

West Haven, UT
11/20/2019
I wouldn't go anywhere else
Kirk always takes great care of my family's cars. He goes out of his way to be helpful.

SG
Scott G.
11/18/2019
Great Service Once Again
I have used Kirk’s several times now, I am very pleased and will continue.

NW
NANCY W.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
11/10/2019
Superb service
Quality service and great people.

DAN H.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
11/08/2019
Always Quick
Kirk is always quick to get repairs scheduled and completed. Always does a great job!!

d S.
10/30/2019
Kirk's Car Care
Kirk's was recommended to me when I first moved to the area. I had an 89 Jeep and a 77 Chevy pickup. They have been great working on both of my older vehicles. They show me the parts and explain the problem in simple ways that I can understand. I have AAA, but use their tow service if my vehicle needs to go into their shop. I trust them completely and have never had a problem with the work done or the customer service provided.

MICHAEL M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/29/2019
Knowledgeable staff
Very pleasant staff. Overall good experience.

EG
Evan G.
10/29/2019
Life Savers
I can't say enough about these guys. Do you remember how things used to be? When you had a "guy" you could always depend on when your car died? When we moved to Utah 12 years ago we found that "guy", it was Kirk and his family of amazing professionals. I don't say this to sound like a cliche, I sleep better at night knowing that when something goes wrong I can put my problem into their skilled hands and let them handle it. Customer service is excellent. I doubt you will find many credible negative reviews for these guys, they are just that consistently good. Give them a chance to fix one of your problems and you will see for yourself what I'm talking about.

LP
Lauren P.
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Lauren said they were good but expensive for such an easy fix.

WW
WILLIAM W.
10/28/2019
AAA shop
Great guys, great service, they worked on all my vehicles over the years. Honest and reliable. Thanks Kirk, Jeff and boys.

RA
Richard A.
Buick LaCrosse
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Richard said this business takes care of him and he appreciates it.

Matt H.
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
10/23/2019
Quick and friendly service very knowledgeable
Kirk's car care is a great service shop been using them for a long time !

CT
Good customer service
Smart knowledgable employees.

10/11/2019
There is a sqeek
Hey it's your rear brakes and we can fix it right away and we noticed a leaking seal that is sure to give you problems so while we are already there we can fix that too.
Both of these issues were taken care of as a early afternoon drive in and for less $$ than what Les Schwab wanted for brakes alone. Tires are for tire people and repairs are for mechanics.

TK
Thomas K.
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said he is good friends with Kirk. They have great service.

10/02/2019
RV parking
Gate is hard to roll open.. Should be an easy fix

HF