DT
D.l. T.
Utah
04/16/2019 Category: Service
D.L. said the service is good.

CY
Chris Y.
Mercedes-Benz E320
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the business is always a good place to deal with.

Dave C.
04/13/2019
Great work
Tech very knowledgeable. Great owners

Donne Marie S.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/04/2019
always good service
Kirk's was originally recommended by the Riverdale Les Schwab when I first moved to Utah. They have been taking excellent care of my 77 Chevy pickup for over a decade. I have AAA for road service, but if I know the problem will need to go into the shop, I use Kirk's Tow Service.

Mercury Mountaineer
03/26/2019
The mechanics are professional and reliable when I need maintenance done on my vehicle.

TH
Trestan H.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/20/2019
Kirks car care
Great service for a fair price. I recommend kirks for auto repair and towing. I have been taking all my vehicles to kirks car care for many years. All of the mechanics there are very knowledgeable, they take care of you and your car at very reasonable price. I know my way around cars, but there are some things I can't do, due to lack of tools and of course lack of knowledge. So by knowing my way around cars I know when someone is trying to BS me. Never once has Kirk or his employees tried to BS me. Trusting your mechanic and knowing that they will diagnose your issue the first time and fix it right the first time is a big deal. There is not very many shops out there that can do that. I have tried many shops and found myself going back multiple times to redo or re diagnose the initial problem. So far kirks has gotten it right the first time everytime. I'm very satisfied with there services and fair prices.

HO
HAL O.
03/14/2019
Dodge Minivan Alignment
Had uneven wear on my tires and took it here to get it realigned. Hope it helps! Thanks

Marie W.
Chrysler Sebring
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Marie said the staff are dependable, do good work and don't overcharge. She also stated that she trusts them.

MICHAEL M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/28/2019
Service 02/27/2019
Kirks Car Care is very knowledgeable and easy to work with.

DAN H.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
02/27/2019
Repeat Customer
I have taken my vehicles to Kirks Car Care for years and have known Kirk personally for more the 40 years. He has always done a great job for me, he gets the work done quickly and is the most honest repair shop I have ever worked with. I do and will continue to recommend his services to anyone needing their vehicle repaired or towed. Thank you

RA
Richard A.
Roy, UT
Buick LaCrosse
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the employees are super nice. He stated he would like them to keep up the good work.

SG
Scott G.
02/16/2019
I started using Kirk’s several months ago. They have always told me how much the repair will be and mentioned other repairs I need to be aware of that do not need immediate attention, which gives me options, appreciate that.

TK
Todd K.
Pontiac Firebird
02/15/2019
Engine idle all over the place, rough ride.
Kirk takes the time to walk you through what you're going to have to have repaired.

CF
Colton F.
Layton, UT
02/05/2019
Kirk’s is the only auto shop I will take my vehicles to for repair. They are honest and great to work with! I highly recommend them!

Dave C.
Toyota Tundra
02/02/2019
great
Kirk makes you feel like family. The Techs are very knowledgeable work is always guaranteed. Work is done in a timely nanner

BT
BOB T.
02/01/2019
Trust and honezty
They keep in touch with me about the problems with my vehicle.

Luke M.
Cadillac DeVille
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Luke said the staff treated him the way they should treat customers.

PD
Paul D.
Dodge Caravan
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Paul said the customer service was great.

OB
Olivia B.
Sunset, UT
Chrysler 200
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Olivia said the staff was friendly, courteous, and affordable.

KAREN B.
01/05/2019
HONESTY
There is a good vibe there