Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 1.33333/5rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333

Melody W.
Waukegan, IL
Professional service department.

WM
William M.
Kenosha, WI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Outstanding Service
The service that we receive is always exceptional!
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you for leaving such a wonderful rating, William!

KE
Kailey E.
Lake Villa, IL
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Went in for a check engine light and the service department was very friendly and fast!
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful feedback Kailey! We truly appreciate it, and are pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us!

Jacqulyn F.
Zion, IL
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Very professional service. I would recommend Knauz to anyone.
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review! I am so glad that you enjoyed your time with us, thank you again and happy driving!

Denise R.
North Chicago, IL
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Great Service, but new loaner policy sucks.
I have been a Hyundai service department customer for over 10 years now, I’ve had all of my work done on my 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe for the last nine years including oil changes, I love the service department, for the most part I’ve always been treated with professionalism. However, the new Car loaner policy seems not to be well thought and out with the customer in mind,.

I bought my Santa Fe in to have a master cylinder changed and a blower fan replaced. This was on a Friday morning, My car was kept all weekend long leaving me no transportation for the weekend. Because of the New (high insurance coverage policy for customers) policy I did not qualify for a loaner car, it made life very inconvenient for me, as my car was my only form of transportation. So getting to work doing errands for the whole weekend was hard. If Hyundai wants this new policy (of over $300,000 comprehensive, etc) thereby excluding the average customer form qualifying for loaners... then the service department needs to be able to get cars in and out in one day. Definitely not keep customers cars all weekend long, Not caring whether the customer has transportation, while the car is being worked on. It seems the new policy was not made with the customer in mind. However, overall for the last nine years I’ve been very happy with the Hyundai service department, and would recommend it to anyone.
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for your review and feedback, we truly appreciate it. I am sorry to hear about your less than exceptional experience with us. If you would like to speak with our service manager Tom, he would be happy to talk with you about these issues further. 847-283-8220

North Chicago, IL
2009 Hyundai Genesis
02/15/2019 Category: Service
The Service
Trusted Service.
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for leaving such a wonderful rating!

Lake Forest, IL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Prompt, courteous employees!
On time, great prices, friendly employees!
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words! We truly appreciate it, and are pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us!

BF
Barbara F.
Lake Forest, IL
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Mrs. Barbara Fried
Helpful, courteous and efficient. Eddie is a gem. He gets it done
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words, Barbara! We truly appreciate it, and are pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us!

Susan S.
Libertyville, IL
02/10/2019 Category: Service
I have been a customer for many years for service on my previous Hyundai Sonata.=2002 . When it came time to get s new vehicle, I again opted to come to Knauz,\s Aldo is a wonderful rep!
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review! I am so glad that you enjoyed your time with us. We appreciate your loyalty, thank you again and happy driving!

Vernon Hills, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Dealer
I always have a good experience at Knauz. I never feel like they are trying to sell me on unnecessary repair work
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for writing this review and providing such wonderful feedback. We appreciate your loyalty! It's always a pleasure serving you!

FY
Fred Y.
Winthrop Harbor, IL
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
02/07/2019 Category: Service
BEST HYUNDAI SERVICE IN CHICAGLAND
The epitome of top notch North Shore upscale service catering to customers needs and whims. Better than Lexus service!

WD
William D.
Waukegan, IL
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Always Great
Have never had anything, but a great experience at Knauz Hyundai. My Service Writer and Technician Brian Smith always take the time to thoroughly explain what is going on and why.
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for writing this review and providing such wonderful feedback, William. We appreciate your loyalty! It's always a pleasure serving you!

SD
Stefan D.
Lake Bluff, IL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for leaving such a wonderful rating, Stefan!

TL
Terris L.
Beach Park, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful service throughout the process
I experienced a fairly serious breakdown with my Hyundai Santa Fe. What could have been a devastating experience was actually a feel good story of the year thanks to Tom Gorr, the Hyundai Service Manager. He worked tirelessly for me with corporate and the warranty company to get the car repaired. Tom should get employee of the year for Knauz in my opinion, with his extraordinary customer service skills!!
Thank you Tom!!
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful feedback Terris! We truly appreciate it, and are pleased to hear that you had such a great experience!

HD
Helder D.
Mundelein, IL
Top-notch Service!
Eddie and his team provided not only excellent service, but it was quick! I was able to bring in my vehicle earlier than expected, get a loaner vehicle and was out of there within 10 minutes. Eddie and his team did this on the coldest day in Lake county since 1985. Kudos to them! Eddie also contacted me via phone call and text to inform me that my vehicle was ready. If anyone is looking for top-notch vehicle service, this is the place you want to go to.
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

We sure are happy to hear about your AWESOME experience, Helder! We strive to provide our customers with a top-notch, professional service experience. It was such a pleasure to serve you, we truly appreciate your business! See you next time!

Round Lake Beach, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Worse service department
Will never go back for service
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for your review and feedback, we truly appreciate it. I am sorry that you have had such a disappointing visit with us. If you would like to speak with our service manager Tom, he would be happy to talk with you about these issues further. 847-283-8220

JO
James O.
Libertyville, IL
Hyundai Service
I find them to be cordial, efficient, and enjoyable to work with.
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review James! I am so glad that you enjoyed your time with us, thank you again and happy driving!

Chicago, IL
Great dealer
Great and friendly dealer
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for leaving such a wonderful rating!

DF
Daniel F.
Kenosha, WI
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Awesome, hassle-free service!
Brought my Elantra in for its first service, which was complimentary! My service advisor, Aldo Carreno, was extremely kind, and kept in contact with me throughout the whole process. The service technician who completed the oil change and tire rotation did great work, and treated my vehicle with respect. I love everything about my car and the experience I've had so far. Cannot recommend Knauz Hyundai enough!!!!
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

We sure are happy to hear about your AWESOME experience, Daniel! We strive to provide our customers with a top-notch, professional service experience. It was such a pleasure to serve you, we truly appreciate your business! See you next time!

K
K.
Highland Park, IL
2013 Hyundai Azera
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Hats off to Knauz. Continuous great service!
You strive to provide great service. This is what everyone wants from their dealership. Well done!
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

We sure are happy to hear you had a great experience! We always strive to provide our customers with a top-notch, professional service experience. It was such a pleasure to serve you, we truly appreciate your business! See you next time!