Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

Schaumburg, IL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/26/2020 Category: Service
Awesome dealership
They always make my service visits go smoothly and painlessly
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 10/27/2020

Hi there, thank you so much for your review. We're so glad to hear that you had a 5-star experience servicing your Santa Fe with us! We greatly appreciate your feedback and we're very excited to hear that you plan on returning for your next service. Thanks again for leaving us such a wonderful rating. We'll see you next time!

Buffalo Grove, IL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Always finds what is wrong in a timely fashion
Happy with service
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 10/22/2020

Hi there, thank you for leaving your thoughts with us. We're so glad to hear that you were satisfied with your visit and that everything went smoothly! We're also very excited to hear that you plan on returning for the next service. Thanks again for your feedback; we appreciate hearing from you!

Northbrook, IL
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Average
THOMAS A G. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 10/16/2020

Sorry if there was any confusion on the cost of the services. But after reviewing I do not see any recommendation or replacement of any cabin or engine air filter. The service advisor called the young man who had brought the vehicle in to see if there was any issues on the service visit and there was no issues he knows about. If there is any issues or questions on the latest services performed on the Elantra please feel free to call me to discuss. Knauz Hyundai Service Manager.

Robert S.
Wadsworth, IL
09/11/2020 Category: Service
The people that work there is so helpful
The people there is so helpful it’s so nice
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 09/14/2020

Hi Robert, thank you for reaching out to us with your feedback. We strive to be warm & friendly, so it's great to hear that you felt welcomed & had a 5-star experience servicing your Sonata with us! We're also very excited to hear that you plan on returning to us for your next service. Thanks again for your rating; we'll see you next time!

Karen S.
Morton Grove, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Always a positive experience at Knauz! 😊
From the time I purchased my Santa Fe at Knauz to my 1st maintenance service appointment I have had nothing but positive, pleasant experiences! Love my SUV!
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 09/02/2020

Hi Karen, thank you very much for leaving your feedback. We're so glad to hear that you had a 5-star experience servicing your Santa Fe with us! We're very excited to hear that you've been having a great experience & that we'll have another opportunity to work with you. Thank you for your business, as well as leaving us such a wonderful rating. We'll see you next time!

WK
William K.
Deerfield, IL
2020 Hyundai Tucson
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Love Knauz Hyundai!
I have loved my Tucson from the moment I bought it. It’s been an excellent car and Knauz has been great as far as service on it as well
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 08/28/2020

Hi William, thank you for leaving your thoughts with us. We're so glad to hear that you were satisfied with your visit and that everything went smoothly! We're also very excited to hear that you plan on returning for the next service on your Tucson. Thanks again for your feedback; we appreciate hearing from you!

RK
Rai K.
Deerfield, IL
08/27/2020
Great service,
Eddie and Aldo were great! I was able to schedule an oil change online for the next day. My car was taken care of in a timely fashion and I was able to pay online as well. My car was also freshly washed. I’d recommend Knauz to everyone.
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 08/28/2020

Hi Rai, thank you for reaching out to us about your experience. We're so glad to hear that we were able to provide a 5-star experience for you! We're also very excited to see that you plan on returning for your next service. We greatly appreciate your recommendation & we're very much looking forward to your next visit!

Michael B.
Mundelein, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/25/2020 Category: Service
Service department
Service department always get the job done the first time 👍
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 08/26/2020

Hi Michael, thank you for reaching out to us with your feedback. We always appreciate hearing from our customers and we're so glad to hear that you had a 5-star experience servicing your Santa Fe with us! We're also very excited to hear that you plan on returning to us for your next service. Thanks again for your rating; we'll see you next time!

Margaret B.
Round Lake, IL
08/25/2020 Category: Service
I own a 2013 Hyundai, paint on edge of hood was bubbling. I took it in to Knauz body shop for them to assess the situation. Rick Larson looked at it, needed to speak with manufacturer, called me afterwards to advise what would happen. After he arranged it, the car was repaired and returned 3 days later as promised.
Thumbs up to Rick and his crew.
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 08/25/2020

Hi Margaret, thank you for leaving this review. We're so glad to hear that you had a good experience working with Rick & the techs in the body shop! We strive to ensure that every visit is positive & productive, so we're very excited to receive your feedback. We're also glad to hear that we'll have another opportunity to work with you in the future! Thanks again for reaching out to us; we'll see you next time!

FD
Francis D.
Buffalo Grove, IL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
08/13/2020 Category: Service
Excellent staff
A+ service
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 08/14/2020

Hi Francis, thank you very much for the 5-star review. We're so glad to receive your feedback and even more so to hear that you plan on returning for your next service! We greatly appreciate you rating our service as "A+" and we're very much looking forward to working with you again in the future. Safe and happy driving!

DJ
Debra J.
Libertyville, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/08/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
The service writers are so polite and kind. The porters wash and vacuum my car. I feel very spoiled when I come for my oil change. I ask them to do what ever my car needs and never have they done unnecessary work. Trust is very important to me. Also, I love my Santa Fe.
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 08/10/2020

Hi Debra, thank you so much for your feedback. We're thrilled to hear that you enjoy working with us & that we're able to make you feel spoiled when you come in for service! We strive to ensure that every visit is a happy & productive one, so it's great to receive your comments. Thanks again for reaching out to us; we're looking forward to working with you again!

LK
Lois K.
Lake Forest, IL
2020 Hyundai Tucson
08/03/2020 Category: Service
Knowledgeable salespersonnel and ease of contacting them.
My Tucson is a great little car so far. I had been hoping for better gas mileage, but maybe that comes with more time on the road. This is a new car.
My Knauz experience was excellent.
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 08/04/2020

Hi Lois, thank you very much for the 5-star review. We're so glad to receive your feedback and even more so to hear that you plan on returning for your next service! We greatly appreciate hearing from you and we're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying your Tucson. Congratulations on your new Hyundai; safe and happy driving!

John A.
Lake Forest, IL
2009 Hyundai Sonata
08/03/2020 Category: Service
Service Review
Service people.
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 08/04/2020

Hi John, thank you so much for reaching out with your feedback. We're so glad to hear that you had a good experience servicing your Sonata with us and that you plan on returning for your next service! We are so thankful for your business as well as your 5-star rating. Thanks again; we'll see you next time!

MA
Miguel A.
Waukegan, IL
07/31/2020 Category: Service
great class of people! first class service
the service was fast and done right. the people are very nice and upfront.
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 08/03/2020

Hi Miguel, thank you for leaving your thoughts with us. We're extremely pleased to hear that you're happy with the service we provide, as well as the demeanor of our staff! We appreciate the 5-star rating & we're very excited to hear that we'll have another opportunity to work with you. Thanks again, we'll see you next time!

Diego D.
Vernon Hills, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Very good service
Fullu recommend
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 07/30/2020

Hi Diego, thank you very much for the 5-star review. We're so glad to receive your feedback and even more so to hear that you plan on returning for your next service! We greatly appreciate hearing that you fully recommend us & we're very much looking forward to working with you again in the future. Safe and happy driving!