Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 1.33333/5rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333

Steven M.
Vernon Hills, IL
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Great service department
Service is always fantastic and the service technician and advisor very professional.
Very convenient Saturday hours.

Susan C.
Lake Villa, IL
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Excellent dealership
Excellent dealership: The service department is above and beyond the call of duty . Everyone is personable and very much a community dealership . They have my trust !

Roberto M.
Chicago, IL
2007 Hyundai Elantra
04/18/2019 Category: Service
I like Great Service
People that know me know that I am all about customer service. Getting a good deal is important but so is how one is treated. They are professional and don't put pressure on just to secure additional service. The one thing I would love to see in the future is to have service records automated so customers can log in and see the history of what has been done to the car.

JI
John I.
Wadsworth, IL
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Aldo and Eddie
Took care of everything and returned it to me clean.

Janet P.
Mundelein, IL
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance service
Always friendly and efficient service

Jonathan G.
Round Lake, IL
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Best Service in IL
I may have bought cars from different Hyundai dealers, but the service facility at Knauz is the absolute BEST. Aldo and Eddie are always welcoming and willing to deal with my chatty self. The follow up is impeccable. Mechanics are amazing. No half work.

The waiting lounge is the best of all the Hyundai dealers I've been in. This is the MAIN reason I return here. The beverage, snack and kids area is very important to me. As well as comfy seats. This has it all.

Thank you!

Gurnee, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
It was the first time I took my car in for a recall at this location. With a few recalls already done at another dealer, I guessed the car would get a quick wash. Sadly, when I picked up the car it was raining. So here I was feeling sad that my nice clean car will be muddy again, and I open the door and find my muddy/salt crusted double set of mats CLEANED! spotless.
What surprised me most was, they had given me a 2 pages list of things that they recommended, but at no point did they pressure me to get it done. They just let me know this was their opinion and I should think about it. For that I am thankful and think they definitely know how to take care of their customers. I will be going there all the time from now on. They may seem pricey, but the kind of service they provide is definitely worth the may be $5 I will save if I go anywhere else.

LL
Linda L.
Lake Bluff, IL
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Dependable Dealer
I purchased this and my previous Hyundai from Knauz for very specific reasons: 1. I had almost 40 years of dealing with Knauz Motors and their service departments;
2. I am an older single woman and need to have my car serviced near my residence and have full confidence that the work will be correct.
So far, so good.

MF
Mihail F.
Park Ridge, IL
very professional
they keep the track of records very well, and they came to the waiting area with updates.

Gurnee, IL
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Knauz Auto - Oil Change
Knauz Auto did the oil change and general survey of my Tucson. It took less than one hour. Vehicle was also washed. Very happy with the result.

Round Lake, IL
2012 Hyundai Veloster
04/09/2019 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
Aldo is always very helpful we all my car need to perform well all the time.

DJ
Debra J.
Libertyville, IL
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Always a pleasure as soon as you enter the service door. The service technician are friendly and prompt. I always for my car to be done. So I sit in the waiting room where it is so clean. My car gets washed and vacuumed out. I will always go to Knauz for any work that has to be done.

Mundelein, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Helpful and responsive
They are always eager to help and responsive to requests. Great follow up too.

Mary S.
Evanston, IL
EXCELLENT SERVICE MAKES FOR LASTING FRIENDS
YOU ARE ALL FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. SERVICE WAS FAST AND EFFICIENT.

Joseph C.
Grayslake, IL
No Title
No comment

AH
Audrey H.
Waukegan, IL
GREAT
THESE GUYS GIVE GREAT SERVICE!

Libertyville, IL
x
x

EP
Elzbieta P.
Lake Forest, IL
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Great and quick service. Did oil change and tire rotation and also got a car wash.

LP
Lisa P.
Lake Bluff, IL
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful
Everything went Great, the series was outstanding!

MA
Miguel A.
Waukegan, IL
04/04/2019 Category: Service
great service
the service was fast and very precise. the people are very helpful and honest. they don't push you to do anything you don't need. very helpful service and they make you feel at home.