Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 1.33333/5rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333

Lake Zurich, IL
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
They explained the problem and provided the solution during this visit.

EP
Edward P.
2013 Hyundai Accent
12/09/2018 Category: Service
First class service
All very good. I have no comments

DK
Diane K.
Highwood, IL
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Knauz was able to provide service at the time I needed and provide me a ride. The service was excellent and my car was cleaned.

Donald L.
2015 Hyundai Equus
Excellent service department
Time to exchange the summer tires for snow tires. Appreciate that Knauz offers a storage program so I have room in my garage.

Kathleen B.
Mundelein, IL
2012 Hyundai Veloster
Very courteous and professional
Very courteous and professional and concerned about your problems.

Round Lake, IL
2012 Hyundai Veloster
EXELLENT SERVICE.
Always a great experience at Knauz.

Steve S.
Lake Bluff, IL
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Had my Tucson in for an oil change. Great service. In and out quickly, car was cleaned, and service professionals were helpful and friendly. Great service facility.

Caitlin M.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Great service and felt like they would take care of me
Winterized vehicle and could tell I was in good hands

BJ
Bruce J.
Long Grove, IL
Nice family atmosphere throughout
Fabulous car dealership in all aspects of the business

IB
Ira B.
Glenview, IL
Thanks Aldo

Milton P.
Highland Park, IL
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Courteous and Professional
Knauz Hyundai has helped me keep my 2016 Genesis in like new condition. From the excellent car wash to the methodical service and the friendliness of everyone at the dealership Knauz Hyundai is excellent.

SL
Stacy L.
Lindenhurst, IL
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Another great service appt!
Top notch once again!

Michael W.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Purchased and Serviced Here
I purchased my Hyundai new from Knauz four years ago. They are the only ones to service the car. Any warranty issues have been fixed. The rest is maintenance. The car is driving and handling better now than when I first purchased it.

PB
Patrick B.
Grayslake, IL
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/28/2018 Category: Service
I've never been disappointed with the Knauz Service Center. I've purchased 2 Hyundai vehicles from the dealership, and the service department staff is one of the main reasons why.

Susan C.
Lake Villa, IL
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Make sure you check everything before leaving the lot
Most of the time I have the best experience ever with the service department by Last week it wasn't what I expected. Two weeks ago I ordered a new Side mirror for my Driver side paying over $500. I was told it had to be painted to match my car which was fine. I call back a week later to find out they didn't have a record of me purchasing the mirror only to get a call the day later letting me know it was there and being painted. Towards the end of the third week I returned to have the new mirror installed another hundred and $150, only to leave two three hours later and notice my mirror didn't match the one on the other side of the car. Hyundai quality should mean someone inspect the car the mirror paint job before it's placed on the car and given to the owner. Somewhere along the line someone didn't do their job. My car is now back at the shop getting the mirror painted and I'm driving a loan car.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/26/2018 Category: Service
The staff were excellent in communicating with me along the way while trying to figure out the root of my issue. Being able to provide me with a loaner car was a great incentive as I had to go several longer spurts without a car. Aldo and Eddie were excellent service managers and really helped me out.

Jennifer H.
Mundelein, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and on time
I have never brought my car anywhere else. Eddie and the entire staff are always friendly, honest and on time.

VG
Veronica G.
Beach Park, IL
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Service is amazing
The service has always been great its the fact that i take my car in at 10-15+ times a year for services. Since i have purchased it feels like it has been serviced more than me actually driving it

Joshua G.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/22/2018 Category: Service
Eddie and his team at Knauz always do a great job. Very professional