4.6

Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

James H.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/08/2020 Category: Service
close to my home, friendly agents good service
very professional svc
TRACI S. from Koons Hyundai responded on 07/09/2020

Thank you for the great review and thank you for your business!

Joan G.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
courtesy
The appreciation that you show to your customer.
TRACI S. from Koons Hyundai responded on 07/09/2020

Thank you for the great feedback!

LP
Lenale P.
Customer service
Great job
TRACI S. from Koons Hyundai responded on 07/09/2020

Thank you for the perfect survey.  We really appreciate your business!

Mechanicsville, MD
07/07/2020 Category: Service
great customer service
I had a recall on my motor and they replaced the motor and checked all other recalls on my car. When I was told it was ready to pick up, I did but it didn't start right away and then about a mile down the road it cut out on me and didn't want to start again. The dealership picked me up and brought me back to the loaner car I had been using and then had my car towed back to the dealership. Christina was very helpful through all of this and the following week she explained what the issue was and had my car fixed quickly. When I came again to pick up my car it started and has been running good.
TRACI S. from Koons Hyundai responded on 07/09/2020

So glad to hear that we were able to fix the issue.  Thank you for your feedback!

07/07/2020 Category: Service
Overall OK
I wish I had the same communication as my husband, but overall service was fine. Parking needs improvement, that's a tight space to get in and out of.
TRACI S. from Koons Hyundai responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you for your feedback!  Our customer relations manager will be in contact with you shortly.

Alicia B.
Fredericksburg, VA
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Seems to be improving, they send lots of reminder in mail and few coupons, I like that
Continue good work in a safe manner!
TRACI S. from Koons Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

Thank you for the great survey! Thank you for your business!

EP
Earnest P.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service by Randy (Service Maintenance)
I was very impressed with Randy as my Service Advisor. He was a true professional and accommodating to my needs as a customer. On my next service, I only want this tech to handle my service. If I could give more than 5 stars, I would.

R/
Earnest Prather
TRACI S. from Koons Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

Thanks a lot for the great feedback!

DJ
Dawnte J.
Triangle, VA
2016 Hyundai Accent
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Dawnte J.

The service at Hyundai was a great experience for me. In fact I love coming there to get my car service. On June 9, 2020 I got my car service The representative that I met with was great he was kind when I came In and help me with what ever i needed he also was kind when I left there as well. I would definitely keep coming back. His performance with customer service was great. I would always come back to great staff they all do a wonderful job. Thank you for serving my car will be back in the future.
TRACI S. from Koons Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

Thank you for the great feedback, and we really appreciate your business!

Fredericksburg, VA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Service was excellent.
TRACI S. from Koons Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you for the great survey!

Annette M.
2006 Hyundai Azera
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Prompt, courteous service
I recently had my Hyundai in for servicing. It was the first time since it changed hands from Malloy to Koons Hyundai. I was not disappointed. I still received the excellent service I have been used to receiving since I purchased my Azera. The team at the new Koons Hyundai are just as efficient, courteous and helpful as the team I was used to before. I was in and out in less time than estimated and was totally satisfied with the service I received. I will continue to bring my car to this outstanding service department whenever it needs tender loving care. I would especially like to thank Service Consultant Randy Cadima, who kept me updated with what was going on with my vehicle while it was being serviced Thank you Koons Hyundai.
TRACI S. from Koons Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

Glad to hear you had a great customer experience in our service department. Thank you for the great review!

Alexandria, VA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Service Adviser
I normally do not take the time to write reviews, but I did want to give a nice review for Randy Cadima. The day I had my car serviced he was so friendly, helpful, listened carefully and just overall had the best attitude, especially being in a customer service role (something we do not see too often these days). I travel from Alexandria which has a Hyundai dealership and I will say traveling 30 minutes to Woodbridge is worth it because the service is much better than the Alexandria dealership.
TRACI S. from Koons Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you so much for the great survey.  We are so glad that Randy took great care of you!

KF
Kevin F.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Nice service
Keep up good work
TRACI S. from Koons Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you for the great feedback and thank you for your business!

Lorton, VA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Customer Service
Randy did a great job servicing our vehicle
TRACI S. from Koons Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you so much for business and thank you for the great survey!

AA
Alberto A.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
The personal
The people are so professional
TRACI S. from Koons Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you for the great feedback!

Raymond B.
Stafford, VA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Everyone was very nice and my service was done very quickly
TRACI S. from Koons Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

We are so glad you had a great experience in our service department. Thank you for the survey.