Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

PS
Patricia S.
Bonney Lake, WA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/04/2021 Category: Service
I enjoy the friendly professional staff
The environment is well maintained and socially distanced. My car was done on time and everyone is always very friendly and knowledgeable.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review! We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience, and we hope that we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Michael S.
05/01/2021
Outstanding service from start to finish
Joe and team were outstanding. We were not pressured but informed. We had our space if we wanted. No hassle. Loved the fact Joe was so knowledgeable about the vehicle we were looking at.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 05/03/2021

We appreciate your feedback on your recent visit to Korum!

Kristen J & Michael B.
Federal Way, WA
05/01/2021
New 2021 Santa Fe
The entire staff was great, this is my third Hyundai purchased from Korum, the entire process only took 2 hours.. Joe, our sales assistant was very knowledgeable and helpful, not your traditional salesman. Awesome experience from beginning to end.
0% interest, 3 years service and lifetime drivetrain warranty, unbeatable and all the Hyundai vehicles are great. Thanks Korum.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 05/03/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a five-star review. We are glad to hear that the purchase process went well, and we hope that we have he chance to work with you again in the future. Thank you, and have a nice day.

AO
Ashley O.
Buckley, WA
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Great service and friendly staff.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review! We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience during your visit, and we hope that we have the opportunity to work with you again in the future. Thank you, and have a nice day!

J P.
Milton, WA
No pressure experience
Our sales person Andrew was very knowledgeable and helpful about the Hyundai we choose to purchase. Very good no pressure experience.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review!

Linda B.
Federal Way, WA
04/29/2021
Great car buying experience.
We had been shopping for a car for months and as a last attempt to find just the "right one" we stopped in at Korum Hyundai. We were met at the door by Andrew who listened and showed us exactly what we were asking for, never any pressure to look at something more expensive. After driving a couple models, we found the "right one". First time we have purchased something other than a Toyota in over 30 years. That is how good the fit was. Purchase transaction was as low pressure as the shopping experience and that was very much appreciated. Every person we came in contact with was friendly, helpful and low pressure. Great buying experience!
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 04/29/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review! We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience, and we hope that we have the chance to work with you again in the future. Thank you, and have a nice day.

BC
Betty C.
Lakewood, WA
Buying experience
I hate car shopping my last trip was awful. But I took a chance because of the vehicle I wanted. Chase was our salesman he was the best salesman we have ever had. He listen to what we wanted and he tried to help us old folks understand some of the new technology .
I would highly recommend this dealership.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 04/29/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on your buying experience. We are glad to hear that your experience with Chase was positive, and that he was able to help you find the right vehicle. We hope that you enjoy your new car!

SP
Sara P.
Auburn, WA
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Great people
When you’re in need of service you don’t need a run around or someone who makes it difficult. Greg is great at all aspects of his job! He is why we are still going to this dealer, own 2 and will probably buy a third Hyundai from Puyallup Hyundai!
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 04/27/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review! We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience with Greg, and that he has been able to help you with your vehicle service for so many visits! We look forward to working with you again in the future! Thank you, and have an nice day!

RJ
Ryan J.
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Simple Oil Change turns into $3600 recommendation
I asked for an Oil change, I had a MIL light on, after the Oil change my MIL light turned off, but I was charged $165 diagnostic fee to tell me my Oil needs changing, so in case people were not already struggling in this pandemic, a $40 dollar oil change turns into a $250 dollar trip. On top of that, their service recommendation totalled $3600 dollars for unnecessary service at this time, ridiculous.
KEITH M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 04/27/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey.  In reviewing your case, we did note that the vehicle had gone 15k miles without an oil change, was 3 quarts of oil low, and had cylinder 4 misfires.  Diagnostics showed a bad injector, and we recommended all 4 be replaced due to excessive heat/compression blowby found on all of them as a result of lack of maintenance.  We also did a multipoint inspection on your vehicle to help make you aware of the health of your vehicle, during which we found the brake fluid worn and past due for replacement, alignment issues effecting the rear tires, a broken right outer tail lamp assembly, and no signs of transmission or coolant replacement at recommended intervals.  Our diagnosis is not made with an attempt to get as much money as possible, but rather, to let you know what needs to be done to permanently correct the issues with the vehicle, and to keep it healthy for you.  We do priortize safety issues (brake fluid, broken tail lights), in order to help keep our customers safe.  If you have any concerns or questions in regards to the services recommended, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.  Thank you, Keith Maurer, Service Manager, Korum Hyundai.

Edgewood, WA
2019 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Called and cleared up issues
Issues were addressed and I will be trying services again. Very good customer follow up.

04/23/2021 Category: Service
Oil change took forever
Was on sit for 45min before they even took vehicle in for service
Gregory B. from Korum Hyundai responded on 04/23/2021

David,

I appreciated you taking time to speak with me today and that we were able to come to a resolution for your concerns. Your feedback is invaluble to us and we greatly appreciate it. Thank you for making Korum Hyundai your continued home for all your service needs. Have a great weekend!

Respectfully,
Greg Breininger

Jeremiah A.
Buckley, WA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
04/22/2021 Category: Service
Grease stains
Korum immediately reached out to me and addressed the issued and offered to correct everything.

04/22/2021 Category: Service
Grease stains
Make sure your staff are not adding grease stains to a person's vehicle
GB
Gregory B. from Korum Hyundai responded on 04/22/2021

I appreciate you taking the time to speak to me about your concerns involving your car, I also appreciate you letting us make it right for you. Your feedback is invaluble to us. Thank you and have a great day!

Repsectfully,
Greg

EM
Earl M.
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Customer service & pride of work ethics!
The Korum team ROCKS! Thank you for your great car service.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 04/20/2021

We appreciate your feedback on your recent visit!

DF
Daniel F.
Graham, WA
04/14/2021
Smooth, low-stress experience
This is the fifth car my family has bought from this dealership and specifically from Dean. He was a phenomenal help to match me to a car within my budget but not compromising on the key components that I wanted to have. I will be recommending my future friends and family here when they need a new vehicle.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 04/14/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review! We are glad to hear that your experience during your visit was positive, and we hope that we have the opportunity to work with you again in the future. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Tacoma, WA
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Good service, high prices
Overall satisfied. Service prices are too high in my opinion compared to other dealers I’ve used.
Gregory B. from Korum Hyundai responded on 04/08/2021

Nichole,
Thank you for taking time to fill out the survey we appreciate your feedback! I see that you said that our prices were too high compared to other dealers in the area. We do our very best to stay competitive with our pricing and feel that we are in our area. I would love to talk to you about your visit and go over pricing so that we can gain your confidence and future service visits. We strive for excellence everytime and your feedback is invaluable to our team, again I appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey and we will reach out to you soon.

Have an amazing day!

Greg Breininger
Korum Hyundai Service Dept.

Gregory B. from Korum Hyundai responded on 04/08/2021

Thank you for taking time to leave your comments and concerns in a review. We strive to remain competitive to other dealers and shops in the area and feel that we do a good job in doing so. If we fell short of this perception in your eyes then we would love to talk about it with you. Our service dept strives to provide excellent service in all aspects at every visit. Your feedback is invaluble to us and again, we appreciate you taking time to provide us with it. One of the members from our team will reach out to you and go over your visit and look to improve your experience as to gain your confidence and future business.

Have an amazing day!

Korum Hyundai Service Team

Caroline M.
Tacoma, WA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Friendly and professional
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 04/08/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review! We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience during your visit, and we hope that we have the chance to serve you again in the future. Thank you, and have a nice day.