Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Joe P.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
07/25/2021 Category: Service
Paying twice for work that wasn’t done
Work was not done to standards
KEITH M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 07/27/2021

Thank you for taking the time to respond to this survey.  We will not perform a brake pad replacement without turning the rotors, so I assure you that it was done.  Had it not, the new brakes would have vibrated immediately after replacement, as the rotors would have been grooved and warped. I do not believe they could go 7,000 miles before starting to exhibit an issue.  That said, we appreciate the opportunity to work with you, and look forward to seeing you again.  Thank you!

PS
Patricia S.
Bonney Lake, WA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Reliable service in a comfortable environment
I came in for a recall item. The associate took the time to explain the recall and the ‘fix’. My car was done ahead of time and they washed and vacuumed!
KEITH M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 07/21/2021

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us.  We appreciate you choosing us for your service needs and look forward to seeing you next time!

CL
Cindy L.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
2021 Hyundai Elantra
07/15/2021 Category: Service
Service Dept
Had a good experience. Staff very friendly
Susan F. from Korum Hyundai responded on 07/16/2021

Thank you for sharing your experiene. We appreciate you choosing Korum Hyundai for your service needs.

LC
Lyndsey C.
Olympia, WA
07/15/2021
Superb customer care
Excellent customer care. Attentive staff.
Susan F. from Korum Hyundai responded on 07/16/2021

Thank you for sharing your experience and for choosing Korum Hyundai for your service needs. Have a wonderful day.

Shari B.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staff and good care on car.
Susan F. from Korum Hyundai responded on 07/09/2021

Thank you so much for your kinds words Shari.  We appreciate you choosing Korum Hyundai for your service needs and look forward to seeing you next time!

J. B.
07/06/2021
Great Place to Buy a Hyundai
Dean was exceptionally knowledgeable and helpful. Everyone from finance to the GM helped make our purchase a pleasant process. We are very happy with our new Hyundai. Thanks to you all.
Susan F. from Korum Hyundai responded on 07/08/2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience.  We will share your kind words with Dean and the team at Hyundai.  Thank you for choosing us for your Hyundai purchase!

CP
Chuck P.
Kent, WA
07/02/2021
Great Experience
We just purchased our 2nd Hyundai from Joe and the team at Korum in Puyallup. We were so pleased with the service and follow up that was provided to us after purchasing our 1st Hyundai, that we became loyal customers. This is a level of customer service that is rare and we highly recommend Korum!
KEITH M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 07/05/2021

James K.
07/01/2021 Category: Service
Service with a smile.
We have used Korum Hyundai service center for our Sonata. The technicians have always provided excellent service. It runs like a top!
KEITH M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 07/01/2021

Michelle S.
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/29/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Customer service. Service on my vehicle was quick. Staff was friendly and professional.
KEITH M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 06/29/2021

Edgewood, WA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/25/2021 Category: Service
Fast efficient service and friendly service department

Gig Harbor, WA
2009 Hyundai Azera
Friendly and Reliable Staff
Our recent visit was impacted by parts delay; however, DJ in Service kept us up-to-date on status of parts and when repairs would be complete. DJ is a kind, understanding, and professional representative of Korum Hyundai. This is why we stay with Korum.

Excellent Sales & Desk Staff… however,
When you bring in a 12 year old vehicle to a dealership for anything beyond oil changes, don’t… I mean do not expect good service.
KEITH M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 06/25/2021

Good afternoon! I know DJ reached out to you already, and we look forward to resolving your concerns.

Les B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/24/2021 Category: Service
There service is the worst I’ve ever experienced
They don’t do a thorough service and don’t seem to care.
KEITH M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 06/25/2021

I would like to speak with you as soon as possible regarding your vehicle.  From my understanding, it has an unrelated issue and is currently in Bend, OR.  I've spoken with your advisor, and would like to see what we can do to help.

Keith Maurer
Korum Hyundai

AD
Al D.
Silverdale, WA
06/23/2021
Korum ALWAYS comes through!
There may be Dealerships as good as Korum Hyundai, but you'll never find one that's better.

This sales team excels in every aspect of the buying process. No pressure, but they're always right there to answer any questions.
Susan F. from Korum Hyundai responded on 06/23/2021

Thank you so much for your kind words!  I will share them with our team.  We hope you are enjoying your new Hyundai!

KV
Kiera V.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/17/2021 Category: Service
They did good work!
I was taken aback with how far they were scheduling out but in the end it turned out to be okay and I just got my oil changed and a car wash and I’m overall happy with how everything turned out!
Susan F. from Korum Hyundai responded on 06/17/2021

THank you for review and for choosing us for your service.  We look forward to seeing you again next time!

D P.
Olympia, WA
06/14/2021
Great Sales Experience
I was looking for a specific vehicle and didn't want to be sold on anything else. I walked into this dealership after experiencing another dealership with the dreaded pushy salesperson that turned me off. As soon as I walked into Korum I was met by Joe, he was so down to earth and spoke to me like he knew me for years. He didn't even try to sell me on something I didn't want. Instead, he worked hard to find me what I wanted. Between Joe and Justin (sales manager) they found my specific vehicle and it was on the way to the dealership. They kept me in the loop when it would arrive. They were so easy to work with. This dealership has one me over. I will be back as this is the first time I have brought a vehicle stress free from finding one to the closing of the deal. Thank you Joe for making me a part of the Korum Hyundai family
Susan F. from Korum Hyundai responded on 06/14/2021

Thank you so much for your kind words!  Joe, Justin and the Hyundai team really care about their customers and we're glad it shows.  We will share this with them as well. We certainly appreciate you giving us a chance to earn your business.