JN
Jennifer N.
WA
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Recall
They where all so nice from service to sales ! I will return to buy my next car here for sure
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review. We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience, and we hope that we get the chance to serve you again in the future. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Juan M.
Kent, WA
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly staff, and professional
Went in to get my routine oil change, and sevice,at the time scheduled. I showed up a day early accidentally, and they still performed my service, fitting me in with a smile. Not everybody would do that.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review! We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience, and we hope that we have the chance to work with you again in the future. Have a great day!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/16/2020 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE, AS ALWAYS!
I recently had new tires put on my Hyundai Elantra, as well as an oil change. Keith was awesome! I was unsure when I came in if it was fully in need of the tires at that time, but he took the time to explain why it was really now necessary. I felt confident in my decision to have it done that day. It was finished when he said it would be, and having my car returned to me washed and vaccumed is always a nice touch! Also, I didn't catch the name of the woman who also works at the front counter, but when I got up and got a drink of water from the water fountain, she got up and showed me where the chilled bottles of water were, and she handed me one. Nice touch! I've always appreciated the comfortable waiting area as well.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you so much for sharing your experience!  Our staff really do care about making sure you are safe and your vehicle is in top shape and delivered back to you when promised.  Thank you again for trusting us to take care of you and your Hyundai!

PS
Patricia S.
Bonney Lake, WA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Knowledgeable and professional
I always bring my car in for regular maintenance and while it’s never fun to sit and wait for service, this facility is very comfortable. I trust that they check my car thoroughly and let me know of any service it requires. It means a lot to me to Know my car is mechanically sound.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words and we are glad you are enjoying our newly remodeled waiting area.  We thank you for letting us take care of your Hyundai and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

EM
Enedina M.
Seattle, WA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
02/15/2020 Category: Service
The place looks much nicer, I like
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for your kind words.  We appreciated our customer being patient during our recent remodel and are happy that you like it and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

LH
Lisa H.
2012 Hyundai Accent
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Greatest Service Dept Ever
I’ve been to many service departments over the years with my 2012 Accent due to military life. My Korum service guys are awesome. Greg is the absolute best.
I always leave feeling like they are doing the best for me and my vehicle.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are glad that you have continued to have positive experiences with Greg and the Korum team! WE hope you have a great day, and look forward to seeing you again!

EL
Enoch L.
Federal Way, WA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Received my Typical service again at Korum, No surprises just quality service. Thanks !
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a five-star review! We hope to see you back again! Have a nice day.

FD
Fabrianne D.
Milton, WA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/11/2020 Category: Service
fast, attentive & friendly service!!
the dealership was clean, staff friendly, coffee hot & muffins fresh!! :)
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

We appreciate your kind words in regards to our dealership. We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience, and we hop that we have the chance to work with you again in the future. Thank you, and have a nice day.

SK
Stacy K.
Federal Way, WA
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Everyone is great
Happy with all service
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review!

CR
Carol R.
Enumclaw, WA
2011 Hyundai Tucson
02/08/2020 Category: Service
The service is always great and trustworthy. The people there are always positive and friendly. I feel very comfortable taking my car there for service.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Thank you for leaving us a review in regards to your recent visit! We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience with our service department, and we look forward to seeing you again! Thank you, and have a nice day.

Johnny C.
02/08/2020 Category: Service
The service was really good.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback on your recent visit! We hope that we have the chance to work with you again in the future. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Jeanette D.
Bonney Lake, WA
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Very nice people working there
I have always had good service with the matentace department.Jeanette D
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Thank you for your feedback on your recent visit! We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience, and we hope that we have the chance to work with you again in the future. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Judith S.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service!
Excellent customer service, never had a bad encounter as yet and have bought 6 cars from this dealership, they are like family to me! Thank you Korum for making my experience very REFRESHING!
Thank you, Judi from Puyallup, Washington
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review! We appreciate your feedback, and your kind words. We hope to see you again soon. Have a nice day.

Tacoma, WA
2016 Hyundai Accent
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Friendly people and great service.
They are worth the wait. Great work and easy to get along with.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 02/04/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave s a five-star review. We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience, and we hope that you come and visit us soon! Thank you, and have a nice day.

Megan P.
Renton, WA
2016 Hyundai Accent
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Awesome
Everyone so friendly and is helpful.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 02/04/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback in regards to your recent visit. We hope that we have the chance to work with you again in the future!  Thank you, and have a nice day!