Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

DF
Daniel F.
Graham, WA
04/14/2021
Smooth, low-stress experience
This is the fifth car my family has bought from this dealership and specifically from Dean. He was a phenomenal help to match me to a car within my budget but not compromising on the key components that I wanted to have. I will be recommending my future friends and family here when they need a new vehicle.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 04/14/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review! We are glad to hear that your experience during your visit was positive, and we hope that we have the opportunity to work with you again in the future. Thank you, and have a nice day.

04/08/2021 Category: Service
Good service, high prices
Overall satisfied. Service prices are too high in my opinion compared to other dealers I’ve used.
Gregory B. from Korum Hyundai responded on 04/08/2021

Nichole,
Thank you for taking time to fill out the survey we appreciate your feedback! I see that you said that our prices were too high compared to other dealers in the area. We do our very best to stay competitive with our pricing and feel that we are in our area. I would love to talk to you about your visit and go over pricing so that we can gain your confidence and future service visits. We strive for excellence everytime and your feedback is invaluable to our team, again I appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey and we will reach out to you soon.

Have an amazing day!

Greg Breininger
Korum Hyundai Service Dept.

Gregory B. from Korum Hyundai responded on 04/08/2021

Thank you for taking time to leave your comments and concerns in a review. We strive to remain competitive to other dealers and shops in the area and feel that we do a good job in doing so. If we fell short of this perception in your eyes then we would love to talk about it with you. Our service dept strives to provide excellent service in all aspects at every visit. Your feedback is invaluble to us and again, we appreciate you taking time to provide us with it. One of the members from our team will reach out to you and go over your visit and look to improve your experience as to gain your confidence and future business.

Have an amazing day!

Korum Hyundai Service Team

Caroline M.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Friendly and professional
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 04/08/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review! We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience during your visit, and we hope that we have the chance to serve you again in the future. Thank you, and have a nice day.

NF
nancy F.
Buckley, WA
04/05/2021
Korum experience
The care, concern and attention to client needs sets Korum group apart from the lithe dealerships in the Puget Sound region. They really listen to their clients and what their needs are. We never experienced pressure to buy. After purchasing the vehicle the follow up to make sure we are familiar with the vehicle has been amazing.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review! We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience, and we were able to get you taken care of! We hope that we have the opportunity to work with you again in the future! Thank you, and have a nice day.

TG
Tyler G.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Thanks!
Good job guys! Nice staff. I'll be back.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 04/02/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review! We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience, and we hope that we have the chance to work with you again in the future. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Anne M.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
03/29/2021 Category: Service
Maintaining my Tucson
I bought my Tucson new back in 2006 and was treated great by the sales person. I knew what I wanted and he helped me pick the right vehicle and gave me reasons fro buying that particular model. Over the 15 years I have owned it I go to the dealership for LOF on time and get parts from the dealership so that I know they are Hyundai parts and not items that will just"make do". I have never felt like I was ripped off on any service, repairs or recalls. The service department tells me what tie to drop of, ho long it will take and things to plan for in the future. I use Hyundai parts and it makes a difference. I don't mind paying a little more in labor and parts as I know they only use the correct parts. This has been a great car and if I decide to get a new vehicle I will be looking for a newer Tucson.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 03/29/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on your visit to Korum! We appreciate you continuing to come back and trust us with the service of your vehicle! We look forward to many more years of serving you!

SL
Steve L.
Lakewood, WA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Don't make me fill out all the box's
Don't tell me i have to fill in these box's
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 03/29/2021

Thank you for leaving us a five-star review!

Denise S.
WA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Customer service outstanding.
Went above and beyond to make it right!!!
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

We appreciate your feedback in regards to your recent visit. We are glad to hear that your experience was positive, and we hope that we have the chance to work with you again in the future. Thank you, and have a great day.

Maureen W.
Kent, WA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Respect
I have always been treated well by everyone.
Staff is willing tti answer questions.
I asked if coupons were available for my visit to offset some of the cost.
Non available, but I was given a small discount. That was appreciated.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are happy that we were able to help service your vehicle, and we hope that we have the chance to work with you again in the future. Thank you, and have a nice day.

ME
Margret E.
Graham, WA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Under promised, over delivered
I needed a new transmission and was told that it would take 3 weeks. Two weeks later it was ready.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 03/23/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review!

Spanaway, WA
2020 Hyundai Kona
03/22/2021 Category: Service
The customer service has been wonderful and staff proffesional.
Everytime I have been to Korum Hyundai, I have been treated fairly and my vehicle has been services efficiently.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 03/23/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review! We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience, and we hope that we have the chance to work with you again. Thank you, and have a nice day.

James K.
Friendly, competent staff
From the purchase of our vehicle, to maintenance service since, we have been fully satisfied with Korum Hyundai.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 03/23/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on your recent visit, and for your feedback. We are glad to hear that your experience was positive, and we hope that we have the chance to work with you again in the future.

WS
W S.
03/20/2021
Mike was very helpful and attentive
We bought a Santa Fe calligraphy from Mike. They are very hard to find but Mike looked hard and kept us informed through the whole process.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 03/23/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on your recent visit!

LT
Lisa T.
03/19/2021 Category: Service
GB
Gregory B. from Korum Hyundai responded on 03/19/2021

Lisa,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments in out online survey, we really appreciate it! I can see that you were not happy with the condition of the vehicle upon its return to you. Due the the fact that we are still in Covid protocols we have suspended the vacuuming on cars in order to limit exposure. This ensures the safety of not only us here at the dealer but also you as our valued guest. While we do apologize for this inconvienience, it is a safety measure that ensures us to be able to serve you the best we can. I will be reaching out shortly to go over your visit step by step to see where else you saw a shortcoming and how to best resolve your concerns. We strive for excellence with every visit and our resolutions are not exception! Once again, I appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to take time to leave your invaluble feedback. Have a great day and we will talk soon!

Respectfully,
Greg Breininger
Korum Hyundai Service Dept.

BG
Benjamin G.
03/17/2021 Category: Service
Best place to buy a car
Ask for what you want. You will probably get it.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 03/17/2021

We appreciate your feedback on your recent visit, and are glad to hear that you had a positive experience!