Overall Rating 4.0263153/5Overall Rating 4.0263153/5Overall Rating 4.0263153/5Overall Rating 4.0263153/5rating 4.0263153
Overall Rating 2.36842/5Overall Rating 2.36842/5rating 2.36842rating 2.36842rating 2.36842

Ruth H.
Roy, WA
All service was good

Always Friendly & Caring
I appreciate that you guys don't try to up sell me on everything, you even found a coupon that made my service a bit more affordable!

Puyallup, WA

Traci F.
Milton, WA
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Convenient. Easy. Fast. Friendly employees
Always a great job by Brian at the front desk.

Bradley M.
WA
10/15/2018 Category: Service
15000 "required" service a rip-off
Cannot even put into writing how I feel about my 15k required service, merely a glorified $220 oil change. Don't waste your money.
RICH G. from Korum Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Bradley Merna,
I apologize for these circumstances of this visit, obviously we did not leave you with the impression of a value for your service. We will be contacting you to review the circumstances of this visit for clarity of your concern so make amends and secure your confidence and faith in our service.
We appreciate your business and be checking in with you soon.

Cheribarry C.
Washington, DC
10/15/2018 Category: Service
friendly. service fast.
always friendly.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

We appreciate the five-star review, Cheribarry! We are glad to see you had a great experience with us and thank you again for stopping by. Have a great day!

DT
Dale T.
2010 Hyundai Accent
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Fast and efficient
Fast and efficient
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

We appreciate the five-star review, Dale! We are glad to see you were satisfied with our service and found our team fast and efficient. We hope to serve you again in the future. Take care and have an awesome day!

Marianne S.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/13/2018 Category: Service
New owner
Very quick and satisfactory service. I enjoyed the treatment at all levels and the personal touches.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words, Marianne! We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us some feedback and are glad to see you were satisfied with our service. Thank you again for stopping by and have a great day!

10/13/2018 Category: Service
Awesome as usual.
The quickest check up ever and everything was awesome. Thanks folks!!
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words! We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your recent visit with us went and are glad to see everything was awesome for you. Thank you again for stopping by and have a great day!

Washington, DC
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Engine light on then off now on.
Nice , helpful engine light is shining bright and proud
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for reaching out to us. We strive to deliver quality service and apologize for not reaching that expectation during your last visit. We'd definitely like to investigate this further if your engine light is still on and ensure that all your problems are resolved. Please give us a call at your earliest convenience and we look forward to working on this for you.

Marin M.
Kent, WA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Knolegble , friendly staff ...on time , dependable
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words, Marin! We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your recent visit with us went and are glad to see you found our staff friendly, knowledgeable, timely and dependable. Thank you again for stopping by and have a great day!

Dustin B.
Edgewood, WA
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Good service, they do whatever it takes to help the customer.
Good customer service. Took care of my issue, even outside of what they were obligated to do. I will return as well as recommend to friends.

10/09/2018 Category: Service
Service Lacking
Service Lacking.
RICH G. from Korum Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Dustin, We apologize for the circumstances that left you feeling this way, certainly not the level of caring and service we want to provide, we will be contacting you to get more details and see what w can do to restore your faith in us. We appreciate your business.

Sue W.
2012 Hyundai Accent
10/08/2018 Category: Service
good service.friendly
good service friendly
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

We appreciate the five stars, Sue! We are glad to see you had a good experience with us and thank you again for stopping by. Have a great day!

BC
Brian C.
Puyallup, WA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/06/2018 Category: Service
I always have great timely service.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for leaving us a review, Brian! We strive to deliver quality service and are glad to see you were satisfied with your recent visit. If you can think of anything we're missing to turn that four-star into a five star, please let us know as we're always looking for ways to improve our service. Thank you again for stopping by and have a great day!

2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Bryan was very nice and helpful. My car was in and out of the shop very quickly. They offered more services at a cheaper price than the typical service shop. Excellent!
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words! We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us some feedback and are glad to see you had an excellent experience with Bryan and our team. Thank you again for stopping by and have a great day!

Lethco S.
Federal Way, WA
2018 Hyundai Kona
good service
fast easy and help full service
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for the five-star review, Lethco! We strive to deliver quality service and are glad to see you were satisfied with your recent visit. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Have an awesome day!

Regina B.
WA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Friendly and helpful
Each time I come I am greeted by professionals who are friendly. They always great me with a smile. I feel no pressure to do anything “extra”. They make recommendations and will even chat for a few minutes. As a female I’m always concerned that someone will try to take advantage of my lack of knowledge but that never happens with the people at Korum. Definitely will be back.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words, Regina! We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us some feedback and are glad to see you had an great experience with our team. Thank you again for stopping by and have a great day!

Cheryl W.
Graham, WA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Thanks for taking care of me last minute Korum Hyundai!
Korum Hyundai has always treated me well! Had an issue with my car running ruff and they fit me in on a Saturday mid week!
They even took my car for a test drive to make sure my car was safe and not showing anymore signs of an issue!
Thanks so much guys <3
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for the review, Cheryl! We’re glad to be able to ensure your vehicle is running safely again and please feel free to reach out to us whenever something is not quite right. Take care and have an awesome day!

Monte H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Love my Santa Fe Sport
A lot of car for the price.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for the five-star review, Monte! We strive to deliver quality service and are glad to see you were satisfied with your recent visit. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future and are happy you are enjoying your Santa Fe Sport. Have an awesome day!