Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Justin B.
Milton, WA
01/15/2021
The people
Was a great experience.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 01/15/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review! We are glad to hear that your experience with us was great, and we hope that you come and visit us again with your future vehicle needs!

ST
Steven T.
01/08/2021
Sales
Sales person, Dean,and manager Josh made my experience so easy and stress free, guided me thru all available discounts and finance options. Highly recommend Korum Hyundai.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 01/11/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience with Dean and Josh, and we hope that we have the chance to work with you again in the future. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Spanaway, WA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Engine light
Took my 2020 Palisades in for repair sue to engine light.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 01/05/2021

We are sorry that you r experience was not positive, and that the service took longer than anticipated. Because of the nature of your service, we needed to work with Hyundai to find a solution to your problem, as this is something that had never before been seen. Our service manager will be reaching out to you in the next couple of days to discuss this more. Thank you, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Lakewood, WA
2007 Hyundai Sonata
12/29/2020 Category: Service
oilchange26dec
Great service, location and time. Thanks see y'all at my next service.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 12/29/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback on your recent visit! feedback on your recent visit!

TH
Tina H.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Fast, efficient and professional!
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 12/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review!

JE
John E.
Sumner, WA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/26/2020 Category: Service
korum is top notch
korum has been top notch in all my dealings with them......i have an issue with hyundai over a freak issue......otherwise hyundai is a great car....when i look for another car or truck....i will be checking korum first....
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 12/28/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a five-star review. We are happy to hear that your experience during your visit was positive, and we hope that we have the chance to work with you again in the future. Thank you, and have a nice day.

ET
Eleanor T.
Gig Harbor, WA
12/20/2020 Category: Service
The crew at Korum in Puyallup are very professional.
We bought our Sonata there, they have always taken good care of us and our car .
Excellent crew, very friendly !
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 12/21/2020

Thank you for your kind words in regards to your latest visit! We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience, and we hope that we have the chance to work with you again! Thank you, and have a nice day.

Spanaway, WA
12/18/2020 Category: Service
Thank you, again!
Quick, friendly service.

jk
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 12/21/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience during your visit, and we hope to have the chance to work with you again in the future. Thank you, and have a nice day!

AC
Adam C.
12/18/2020 Category: Service
Great place
They always treat me good here and never have any issue.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 12/18/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

GD
Gerald D.
12/17/2020 Category: Service
KORUM HYUNDAI SERVICE DEPARTMENT
TREATED WITH RESPECT THE WHOLE TIME. EVERYTHING WAS DONE AND ON TIME.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 12/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review! We are glad to hear that your experience was excellent! Come back for any additional vehicle needs! Thank you, and have a nice day.

VS
Victoria S.
University Place, WA
12/16/2020 Category: Service
Awesome!
Always a good and easy experience here! Thanks everyone!
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 12/17/2020

We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience with Korum Hyundai Service! We hope to have the chance to work with you again in the future! Thank you, and have a nice day.

DK
Debbie K.
Renton, WA
12/14/2020
Great buying experience.
I bought a Hyundai Santa Fe from Korum Hyundai in Puyallup. Andrew Cowan did an outstanding job. He measured the vehicle (with mirrors) so I could tell if it would fit in my garage. He is their expert on the Santa Fe, and had a vehicle I could look at and test drive right away. After the test drive I liked the car so much I bought it. The sales team allowed the purchase to be contingent upon me being able to get it into my garage, so I was able to drive it home and successfully insert it into the garage before the sale was final. Later Andrew went above and beyond all reasonable expectations by helping me return my rental car (on his day off too). Great salesman, great sales team. When the new license plates came in, the service department kindly put them on for me, also. Can't say enough good things about this dealership.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 12/14/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your kind words and will pass them on to Andrew! We hope that you enjoy your Santa Fe! Thank you, and have a nice day.

KC
Kendall C.
Lakewood, WA
01/13/2021 Category: Service
My Service Advisor is super and I feel her efforts are FIVE (5) Stars
A mistake was made, by me, on my last review as instead of a 4 Star review I should have give a 5 Star review due to the efforts of my superior service advisor Emil Wilson. She went out of her way to give me the very best service on my automobile and even explained certain details on the auto that were unknown to me at the time. I will always request that she be my advisor when my automobile needs service. Korum has some wonderful people working for them and she is certainly one.

12/12/2020 Category: Service
In these stressful times Emily Wilson stood out
Service advisor Emily Wilson very helpful on my recent visit
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 12/14/2020

Thakn you for takng the time to leave us a review. We strive fo provide five-star service during every visit. We hope that next time you visit us, your experience will be five-star.

TP
Terri P.
12/06/2020
Bought my Venue from Korum, great people.
Andrew was great to work with! Highly recommend him!
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 12/07/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!

VS
Victoria S.
12/01/2020 Category: Service
Awesome!
Everything was easy and everyone was very nice.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 12/02/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a five-star review!