Overall Rating 4.1190471/5Overall Rating 4.1190471/5Overall Rating 4.1190471/5Overall Rating 4.1190471/5rating 4.1190471

Daniel H.
Friendly people ... helpful service
Honest and friendly service. I didn't have to wait any longer than they predicted and the service rep. was very helpful in helping me find the best deal on new tires.

FN
Frank N.
another recall notice
I made appt. to address recall notice regarding fuel line. Service was completed in a timely manner. My car exterior was washed and clean when returned.

Federal Way, WA
Recall service
Software recall service performed in less than an hour. Staff courteous and explained reason for recall.

VR
Valentine R.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Oil change service
Bryan Lynch was very professional and able to estimate the waiting time very closed , that was important, plus I was very pleased with the service on my car. THANK YOU. Val
Susan F. from Korum Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you for the kind words about Bryan.  We will definitely share this with him and thank you for choosing us for your service needs.  Have a great day!

Daphne H.
Spanaway, WA
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service. Thank you.
Staff are all accommodating and welcoming. Made us feel at home. Exceeds our expectations in terms of good service. Good job.
Susan F. from Korum Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words Daphne!  We are very glad you have a great experience and we look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a great day!

Graham, WA
03/22/2019 Category: Service
The customer service is really good.
Susan F. from Korum Hyundai responded on 03/23/2019

Thank you very much for your kind words.  We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Mike P.
Auburn, WA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
headlite fuse
Electrical problems can be difficult to track down. The guys at Korum have been chasing this problem for a couple of years but haven't found it yet but they haven't given up. Time will tell if their latest effort got the problem cured permanently .
Susan F. from Korum Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

We certainly appreciate your positive approach to diagnosing an issue.  Sometimes they can be difficult to find, but we appreciate your loyalty and hope that it's fixed once and for all.  Have a great day!

Tracy S.
Bonney Lake, WA
Tracy S
Wonderful service, didn't have appt made correctly, but they got me right in and did my oil change very promptly. Great customer service.
Susan F. from Korum Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words Tracy.  We are sorry the appointment wasn't correct but glad it all worked out and that you were happy with the service.  We look forward to seeing you next time!

Christine B.
Tacoma, WA
Wonderful service, wonderful people
I've been having my cars serviced at Korum Hyundai for at least 10 years and I've always received prompt, courteous service. They have gone out of their way repeatedly to be sure I received brand parts and service by technicians trained on my Hyundai and Suzuki cars.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for leaving your review! We are honored that you have chosen us to service your vehicles! We strive to provide the best customer service to keep you coming back. We look forward to the next time we get to service your vehicle. Thank you for being a loyal customer. Have a great day!

Kristina B.
Spanaway, WA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Best Service Department at one of the BEST dealerships
I would highly recommend Korum service department as I'm treated kindly and always a complete explanation of charges before they work on my car and always done right on time when they say it will be done!!
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Kristina, thank you for your kind words! We are glad to hear that you have had awesome experience at Korum Hyundai! We think we are pretty awesome too :) We hope to see you back soon for your next servicing! Have a wonderful day!

Michelle B.
Tacoma, WA
great place
my experience at korum hyundai was really positive; everyone was extremely helpful!
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for leaving a five-star review, Michelle! We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience! We hope to see you back soon and are lucky enough to service your vehicle. Have a great day!

Maryjo W.
Seattle, WA
2004 Hyundai Sonata
Excellant Service @ Korum
Thru my many years dealing with Korum - I have had the best care, treatment, and honesty, from the Customer Service Department AND the best care and treatment - for my car - in the excellent Servicing Maintenance Department from the men who always work and take good care of my 2004 Hyundai Sonata!!
Thank you, once again, Gentlemen!!
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for leaving a five-star review, Maryjo! We strive to provide the best service for our customers. We are glad to hear that you have had the best care through all of your visits. We thank you for your continued support and hope to see you back for your next service. Have a wonderful day!

ST
Steven T.
Buckley, WA
03/19/2019 Category: Service
15k service and brake service on our other vehicle.
Work done on time as specified, the service adviser contacted me to go over what I wanted done after I dropped the car off at night. The only complaint I have is they washed the car but don't appear to have dried it. The car (black) was left with water spots on it which I still haven't managed to get out even after going through a commercial car wash. Over all we have had consistently excellent service from Hyundai and Korum from '07 on with both my wife's '07 Santa Fe and now with our '18 Sonata
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for leaving a five-star review. We are glad that you had a positive visit and hope that you come back to Korum for all of your vehicle needs.

RF
Ryan F.
Washington, TX
Responsive and friendly
I’ve had good experiences dealing with Brian in the service department at Korum, and choose to go to Korum over another dealerships that would be more geographically convenient.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for leaving a five-star review! Brian is pretty awesome, and we are honored to be your choice to get servicing done. We hope to see you back for your next servicing. Have a great day.

Joseph D.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
more space for customers waiting for work to be comleted.
The area is small ,should have more types of reading material, more goodies for those of us on diets.
The parking is very bad but I do realize they are surrounded by other businesses and can't expand.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts with us Joseph, and for choosing Korum Hyundai to service your vehicle.  You are absolutely right, our customer areas are small but we have a remodel in the works that should provide additional room and comfort.  As far as the snacks, we will definitely pass on your comments to the person who does the ordering…great point!  Again, we thank you for visiting us and we hope to see you again in the future.

EL
Enoch L.
Federal Way, WA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Visit
No Change, Just Normal Great Service " What You Expect"
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for leaving a five-star review. We are glad to hear that our service isehat you expect and that it was great! We hope that you come back for your next servicing needs. Thank you and have a great day.

Michael R.
Gig Harbor, WA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Car owner
Service was good it was 5 car with clean washed everything was great
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for leaving your five-star review. We are glad that everything went well and we hope that you come and visit next time you need servicing! Have a great day.

Deborah M.
Bonney Lake, WA
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Korum Hyundai
Good service.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Deborah, thank you for leaving a five-star review. We are glad to hear that you had good service done on your vehicle. Thank you for being a customer of Korum, and we hope to see you back soon. Have a great day!

Michael W.
Washington, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Always Helpful
I always feel that I can trust Kirin to accurately and honestly provide me with the service I need.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for leaving your review. We are glad that you are satisfied with your service, and we hope to see you back! Have a great day.

PS
Pamela S.
Enumclaw, WA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Great support staff and service!
I so appreciate Hyundai maintenance department prompt service with this latest recall.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Pamela, thank you for leaving a five-star review. We are glad that you had a great experience. We appreciate you being a customer of Korum Hyundai and we hope to see you back soon. Have a great day!