2046 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.0749975/5Overall Rating 4.0749975/5Overall Rating 4.0749975/5Overall Rating 4.0749975/5rating 4.0749975
Overall Rating 2.35/5Overall Rating 2.35/5rating 2.35rating 2.35rating 2.35

AL
Alma L.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I took my Hyundai Tucson in for the 30K mile service and the wait time was short while the service and information about my car was great!
Thank you.
Alma Langley
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for the kind words, Alma! We strive to deliver quality service and are glad to see you had a great experience with our team here recently. We hope to continue to serve you in the future and thank you again for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Tim B.
The people
Service person was friendly
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for the kind review, Tim! We strive to deliver quality service and are glad to see you found our team friendly during your visit. We appreciate you coming down to see us and look forward to serving you again in the future. Take care and have a wonderful day!

Debbie D.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service all around. Great
Great experience, good service and POPCORN 🍿... 😁
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for the five stars, Debbie! We're glad to see you were satisfied with your recent service with us and hope to continue to serve you again in the future. Have a wonderful day!

Washington, NC
Okay
Service was okay. The intake person (Bybee?) could surely call the customer by name rather than “ma’am.”
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for the feedback! We'll definitely pass the word along to Jay that some of our customers prefer to be called by their first name. Please know that some of our employees do use the term "ma'am" to politely speak to them but if it's not preferred, please let us know.

As each one of our customers are likely to have their own preferences, we make the effort to note these preferences and will be sure to greet everyone the way they want to be greeted moving forward. Thank you again for stopping by and we hope you have a wonderful day.

SG
Sandra G.
Tenino, WA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Look no more..THE BEST !
Courteous, professional and accomodating.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for the kind review, Sandra! We're glad to see you found our team courteous, professional and accommodating during your recent visit. We hope to continue to serve you in the future and thank you again for stopping by. Have a great day!

TF
Traci F.
Milton, WA
01/16/2019 Category: Service
As usual. You did a great job with customer service and service on my car. Thank you
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for the kind words, Traci! We're glad that you continue to choose us for your automotive needs and look forward to serving you again in the future. Take care and have a wonderful day!

Shari B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service nice peoplen
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for the five-star review, Shari! We are glad to see you had a great experience with our team and hope to continue to serve you in the future. Take care and have a wonderful day!

SP
Steven P.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Replaced window switch
As always happens, the switch started working when I took my Genesis in but obviously there was an issue. Switch was replaced under warranty quickly.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for the feedback, Steven! We strive to deliver quality service and are glad to see you were satisfied wtih our service. Thank you again for stopping by and we hope to serve you again in the future. Have a great day!

Adam M.
Taking care of my Tucson
We've bought all our vehicles through Korum Hyundai (River Road) and have yet to have a bad experience. From the sales team, service center team, parts/accessories team, to the financing team. Our dealings have always been above reproach.
We feel that they do genuinely care about our vehicles and the service they provide. Each team member we've been in contact with has been extremely professional, extremely clear on what services are to be provided and the cost.
I used to be a skeptic about taking our vehicles to the dealership for service because of the cost factor. We've since learned that we feel much more confidence from them rather than a private service center.
We will definitely be taking our vehicles there until the bitter end. And when that happens, we'll certainly be buying another vehicle from them as well ..... KUDOS to you Korum Hyundai.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you very much for the review, Adam! We truly appreciate the kind words and are glad to be of service to you and your vehicles. We will definitely pass this along to our team here and look forward to continuing to serve you well into the future. Thank you again for allowing us the opportunity to serve you and we hope you have a wonderful day.

Fine.
Fine.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you so much for the review! We strive to deliver quality service and if there is anything you can think of that will help us improve, we'd love to hear it. Thank you again for stopping by and we hope you ahve a wonderful day!

HF
Hubert F.
Great place....awesome service
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the kind review, Hubert! We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your visit went and are glad to see you had an awesome experience with our team. We hop to continue to serve you in the future. Take care and thank you again for stopping by!

PM
Pamela M.
Sumner, WA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Service at Hyundai
Good service and relaxing place to wait.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the five-star review, Pamela! We strive to deliver quality service and are glad to see you were able to relax while waiting for your vehicle. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Have an awesome day!

TC
Tracy C.
Port Orchard, WA
Excellent customer service
It was so easy to schedule an appointment for my oil change and tire rotation. We were originally told it could take 1 1/2 hours, and it was done in less than an hour (including vacuum and car wash). Best part was it wasn’t very expensive compared to my past car.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words, Tracy! We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us some feedback and are glad to see you had an excellent experience with our team. Thank you again for stopping by and have a great day!

Jo C.
Auburn, WA
Sonata service
Service was completed on time and my car was washed and vacuumed.
I appreciated the discovery that a mouse had enjoyed my cabin air filter so it could be replaced and a suggestion for preventing the problem in the future.
Thanks for great service as usual!
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words, Jo! We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us some feedback and are happy to see you had a great experience with our team. Thank you again for stopping by and have a great day!

Ralph G.
Federal Way, WA
Customer friendly
Outstanding
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for the five-star review, Ralph! We’re glad to see you were satisfied with your service and found our team friendly and outstanding. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Have an awesome day!

Dupont, WA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Trustworthy
Everytime I come here I feel extremely welcomed. The guys do a great job explaining what’s wrong with my car/what needs to be fixed and provide different options. Everything is finished in a timely manner and I always get an explanation of what was done with my car. The people here treat you like family and give you honest feedback for what needs to be done with your car.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for the kind review! We truly appreciate you coming down to see us for your automotive needs and for your feedback. We'll definitely pass the kind words along to our team and look forward to serving you again in the future. Take care and we hope you have a wonderful day!

Jonna M.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Service staff is attentive to each customer in turn and thoroughly explains work performed.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

THank you so much for the kind review, Jonna! We strive to deliver quality service and are glad to see you found our staff attentive and friendly. We hope to continue to serve you in the futurea and thank you again for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly service
The service department is always friendly and helpful.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words! Our employees come to work with a genuine intent to provide the best service possible and we hope to convey this genuine spirit to you again in the future. Have an awesome day!

Scott S.
Recal Service
Did a night drop to get a couple recalls takin care of. Service the next day was fast and received a phone call from Greg my service advisor as soon as the car was ready. They did an inspection as they always do and found a couple things that needed attention in the very near future along with quotes. I appreciate that they let me know what is going to be done along with pricing to do the repair or replacement. I do let them know if these things I get quoted are something I can do which in some cases I can. They are always very polite and understanding if it is something I can do myself and I really appreciate that type of service and understanding. Of course there are things I can't tackle so they of course would do the work. I would highly recommend Korum Hyundai for any needs whether be it for service or Buying a new Hyundai. You won't be sorry!!
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for the review, Scott! We strive to deliver quality service and are glad to see you appreciate our offerings and attempts to serve you any way possible. Thank you again for stopping by and for your kind recommendation. We hope to continue to serve you in the future. Have a wonderful day!

CP
Carli P.
Friendly people. Great service
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for the five-star review, Carli! We strive to deliver quality service and are glad to see you had a great experience with our team. We hope to continue to serve you in the future and thank you again for stopping by. Have an awesome day!