Overall Rating 4.2884581/5Overall Rating 4.2884581/5Overall Rating 4.2884581/5Overall Rating 4.2884581/5rating 4.2884581
Overall Rating 2.36538/5Overall Rating 2.36538/5rating 2.36538rating 2.36538rating 2.36538

LJ
Leigh J.
Federal Way, WA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Happy with the service and honesty

MJ
Mary J.
11/19/2019 Category: Service
excellent service
always great service
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

We thank you for taking the time to review us!

AC
Adam C.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Customer service!
Awesome people and there all willing to help!
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience, and we hope that we have the chance to work with yo again soon. Have a nice day.

PS
Pamela S.
Enumclaw, WA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Very professional service department
When you call to make an appointment for service they are very good at getting you in as soon as possible. An the added perk of washing your car is so appreciated!
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review. We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience during your visit, and you found our appointment setting process to be positive. We hope that we get the chance to work with you again soon! Have a nice day.

David L.
2016 Hyundai Azera
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Routine Maint Review
As always, great service and Brian was very helpful and engaging. Always a good experience at Korum.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review. We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience during your visit! We hope to see you soon.

David M.
Lakewood, WA
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Another Great Experience at Korum hyundai
Had my servicing completed in no time. Always great help with my concerns, which are few and far between. Thanks again Korum
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review. We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience during your visit, and we look forward to the chance to work with you again in the future. Thank you, and have a nice day.

11/14/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
I appreciated the service I received recently on my Tucson at Korum Hyundai. They completed the work in a timely fashion.They did a good job of explaining the work that was completed. I loved stepping into a freshly washed and vacuumed vehicle.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review. We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience during your visit, and we hope that you have a great day!

GD
Gerald D.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/12/2019 Category: Service
As always a great pleasure. The staff is professional and courteous. They have a way of explaining what issues you have and what corrective action is needed.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review. We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience during your visit! We hope that we get the chance to work with you again soon. Have a nice day.

Seattle, WA
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience during your visit! We look forward to the chance to work with you again soon! Have a nice day.

Judith S.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
My Experience with My Elantra GT getting Service
As usual my Service at Koreum Hyundai was outstand and vey
efficent. I can always go to my dealership and get the best
care! This is why I continue to get my car serviced there and
I have bought 6 cars from them over a period of time!
Koreum Hydundai is the BEST and I feel like they are my second
family.

Sincerely,
Judi Schlien
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for your kind words, and for taking the time to leave us a five-star review. We appreciate your loyalty, and for continuing to come back to Korum Hyundai. We look forward to working with you more in the future. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Maryjo W.
Seattle, WA
2004 Hyundai Sonata
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Korum is like family!
Why is "this place so great"? It's the Employee's at Korum!! The people who work there are like "family" - working together, as Customer Service who helps us customers - and also the Service Dept.
who go out of their way to do their work to satisfy you when they service your car and to put your mind at ease when you go out the door - because you trust them - like family!!
I have always been satisfied with taking my 2004 Hyundai Sonata to Korum all these years - because my car has always been "an important family member" to me!! I continue to have total trust in their knowledge, trust, and in servicing my car - like family!!
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review! We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience, and we hope that we have the chance to work with you again! Have a nice day.

VY
Vicki Y.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/04/2019 Category: Service
First checkup only 2019 Elantra
Ready and waiting even though other people ahead of me
They were very thorough and timely.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback on your service experience. We are happy to hear that your first service with us went well, and we hope to have many more opportunities to service your vehicle. Thank you again, and have a nice day.

EL
Enoch L.
Federal Way, WA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Normal Oil Change
Consistent Good Service even during Face Lift to facilities
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review. We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience during your visit. We look forward to working with you again. Have a nice day.

LR
Lawrence R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/31/2019 Category: Service
105 K service
great quick service fast turnaround
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a five-star review! We are glad to hear that your 105K service was done quickly. We hope to see you in again for your next service. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Amanda B.
2017 Hyundai Accent
10/30/2019 Category: Service
car service
We were checked in on time and the job was done efficiently and correctly with excellent support from Bryan L. (our adviser).
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for your feedback on your experience with Bryan. We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience with him, and we hope that we have the chance to work with you again in the future.Thank you, and have a nice day.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
The oil change was done timely, my car was vacuumed and washed, and I was told I could bring it back any time in the future to have my tire pressure checked and my wiper fluid topped off! The person that helped me was polite, informative and kind in his interactions with me and other customers.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review. We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience during your oil change. We are glad to hear that your service writer left a good impression on you! We hope that we see you again soon! Have a nice day.

Michael W.
WA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Quality customer service
Friendly employees. Both sales and service departments. They remember who you are. Service department explains the service you will get, and any issues they find. They go over all findings on their check list completely with you. Also they do an outstanding job of taking care of any warranty issues.
Thank you Bryan and Greg.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review. We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience during your visit, and we hope that we have the chance to serve you in the future. Have a nice day.

PA
Penny A.
Lakewood, WA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/26/2019 Category: Service
can always rely on Hyundai
great and thorough service. Very friendly staff. Never worry about care of my vehicle. They've got it covered! Brian is awesome.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review. We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience during your visit, and we hope to see you again soon. Have a nice day.

KA
Koll A.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Great service demands loyal customers
My wife and I have bought at least four new or used cars from the Korum family (Ford’s and Hyundai’s) and helped our children buy cars there too. We have had really good experiences whether buying cars or having them serviced. The employees all seem happy and treat us well. They are friendly and courteous and do a good job. I would recommend that anyone looking for a new or used car go to Korum to begin their search.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review. We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience during your visit, and we hope that we get to see you again soon! Have a nice day.

Orting, WA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Fast, Friendly Service
Fast, Friendly service. Would recommend to friends. Can't wait till your re-model is done.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review. We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience during your visit! We also cannot wait until the remodel is done! We look forward to seeing you soon! Have a nice day.