Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

EL
Enoch L.
Federal Way, WA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/31/2021 Category: Service
Service Visit
Especially enjoy receiving vehicle back cleaner than when i arrived for service, Just another reason I continue to go to Korum Hyundai

07/31/2021 Category: Service
Service Visit
communication questionable regarding vehicle status
Gregory B. from Korum Hyundai responded on 07/31/2021

Thank you for leaving your review. We appreciate your feedback. I also appreciate taking the time to speak with me. Have a great weekend!

TP
Thomas P.
Edgewood, WA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Hyundai
Friendly

Mr. Poste,

Thank you for your response, I am glad to see that your recent service visit met your expectations. We greatly appreciate you choosing and trusting us with your car care needs. Have a great day!

Adrian M.
2017 Hyundai Accent
07/30/2021 Category: Service
Team at Korum Hyundai provide amazing customer service.

Adrian,

AP
Avis P.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Hyundai in Puyallup WA A Plus
Hyundai in Puyallup went above and beyond. I arrived about 6:45pm. Looked at the Palisade. I asked when were they closing and I was told 7:00pm. I said I would be right back as my Lincoln was at the Kia Dealers and got back at 7:10pm. Andrew Cowen handed me the keys and I drove the Palisade. They stayed until after 10:00pm. Now they could have asked me to come back the next day. I have been back twice for detail and oil change. I would highly recommend going to Hyundai in Puyallup you won’t be disappointed.

Avis,

07/29/2021 Category: Service
Great company and product
I've always taken my Sonata here and received great service and customer care. The waiting area's been expanded for social distancing and the wait is comfortable. My car comes back serviced and clean.
KEITH M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 07/30/2021

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us.  We appreciate you choosing us for your service needs and look forward to seeing you next time!

Joe P.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
07/25/2021 Category: Service
Paying twice for work that wasn’t done
Work was not done to standards
KEITH M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 07/27/2021

Thank you for taking the time to respond to this survey.  We will not perform a brake pad replacement without turning the rotors, so I assure you that it was done.  Had it not, the new brakes would have vibrated immediately after replacement, as the rotors would have been grooved and warped. I do not believe they could go 7,000 miles before starting to exhibit an issue.  That said, we appreciate the opportunity to work with you, and look forward to seeing you again.  Thank you!

PS
Patricia S.
Bonney Lake, WA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Reliable service in a comfortable environment
I came in for a recall item. The associate took the time to explain the recall and the ‘fix’. My car was done ahead of time and they washed and vacuumed!
KEITH M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 07/21/2021

CL
Cindy L.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
2021 Hyundai Elantra
07/15/2021 Category: Service
Service Dept
Had a good experience. Staff very friendly
Susan F. from Korum Hyundai responded on 07/16/2021

Thank you for sharing your experiene. We appreciate you choosing Korum Hyundai for your service needs.

LC
Lyndsey C.
Olympia, WA
07/15/2021
Superb customer care
Excellent customer care. Attentive staff.
Susan F. from Korum Hyundai responded on 07/16/2021

Thank you for sharing your experience and for choosing Korum Hyundai for your service needs. Have a wonderful day.

Shari B.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staff and good care on car.
Susan F. from Korum Hyundai responded on 07/09/2021

Thank you so much for your kinds words Shari.  We appreciate you choosing Korum Hyundai for your service needs and look forward to seeing you next time!

J. B.
07/06/2021
Great Place to Buy a Hyundai
Dean was exceptionally knowledgeable and helpful. Everyone from finance to the GM helped make our purchase a pleasant process. We are very happy with our new Hyundai. Thanks to you all.
Susan F. from Korum Hyundai responded on 07/08/2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience.  We will share your kind words with Dean and the team at Hyundai.  Thank you for choosing us for your Hyundai purchase!

CP
Chuck P.
Kent, WA
07/02/2021
Great Experience
We just purchased our 2nd Hyundai from Joe and the team at Korum in Puyallup. We were so pleased with the service and follow up that was provided to us after purchasing our 1st Hyundai, that we became loyal customers. This is a level of customer service that is rare and we highly recommend Korum!
KEITH M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 07/05/2021

James K.
Puyallup, WA
07/01/2021 Category: Service
Service with a smile.
We have used Korum Hyundai service center for our Sonata. The technicians have always provided excellent service. It runs like a top!
KEITH M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 07/01/2021

Michelle S.
Puyallup, WA
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/29/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Customer service. Service on my vehicle was quick. Staff was friendly and professional.
KEITH M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 06/29/2021

Edgewood, WA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/25/2021 Category: Service
Fast efficient service and friendly service department
KEITH M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 06/25/2021