Buckley, WA
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Misleading Receipt
Was told my car has been run through a car, and even it stated in the maintenance report that the car was vacuumed and washed and was charged $0.00. Even though the car still had water marks from the rain the day before and the car still had a settled layer of dust/dirt.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We apologize for any frustrations during your visit, and are looking into your visit. Thank you.

Maureen W.
Kent, WA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/20/2020 Category: Service
Personel
They were a pleasure to work with.
My car was serviced great and returned clean!
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 09/21/2020

We appreciate your feedback on your recent visit!

2007 Hyundai Sonata
09/18/2020 Category: Service
No comment
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 09/21/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a five-star review!

SR
Stephen R.
Bonney Lake, WA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/14/2020 Category: Service
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 09/14/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on your visit!

Tacoma, WA
09/11/2020 Category: Service
quick, clean, friendly
It took way less time than I expected. facility was clean, staff friendly. Very nice!
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 09/11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review! We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience, and we hope that we have the chance to work with you again!

Jacob P.
Orting, WA
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Safety Issues not Addressed
There is a known issue with the transmission in our Tucson, and the dealer refuses to help. The car stalls when trying to accelerate, and it causes a significant risk when merging, crossing an intersection, etc.

Our car is under warranty, and they claim there is nothing they can do to fix it or even evaluate it without charging us for diagnostics.

Very unhappy with Hyundai for their lack of concern and their unwillingness to help.
KEITH M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 09/10/2020

I am concerned to hear of your unhappiness with your wife's recent visit to our dealership.  I have reached out by phone to connect with you, and left a message.  I will try again to reach you, and would very much like to speak with you.  Thank you, Keith Maurer, Service Manager, Korum Hyundai of Puyallup

ST
Samet T.
Kent, WA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/10/2020 Category: Service
fast service and friendly
All guys are very friendly. I like that.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 09/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review!

TL
Tom L.
Gig Harbor, WA
09/09/2020
Good sales experience
Michael in sales did a great job! We were able to do some preliminary communication via email, and Michael always responded promptly and provided great information. When we arrived to look at a new Hyundai Michael was prepared and ready. He facilitated a test drive and we quickly decided to purchase the car. In this covid world, it was nice to be able to do the preliminary sales communication via email - and I must say that it worked very well with Korum!
Susan F. from Korum Hyundai responded on 09/09/2020

We are so glad that you had a great experience.  That is what we strive for every time and Michael is definitely great at what he does.  We appreciate you letting us help you during your vehicle search and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

SP
Scott P.
Tacoma, WA
09/07/2020 Category: Service
I really love how Greg greets me by my name and a smile. My vehicle is always done quickly and returned washed.
Susan F. from Korum Hyundai responded on 09/08/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on your recent visit with Greg.  We will pass on your kinds words and thank you for choosing us for your service!

BG
Brittany G.
09/07/2020 Category: Service
Service was just okay
We were quoted a price over the phone and when we dropped off my car we were told $100 more. The employee was rude when questioned about the price difference. He also promised a 3PM completion time, but the emailed receipt said 5:30PM so that caused some confusion. Luckily it was done by 3 though. We have a personal mechanic that we plan to stick with in the future.
Susan F. from Korum Hyundai responded on 09/09/2020

We are very sorry that your recent visit was not a positive one.  We appreciate you taking the time to share what you experienced and our Service Manager will be reaching out to you shortly.

GB
Gregory B. from Korum Hyundai responded on 09/09/2020

Brittany,
We apologize that your visit was less than stellar. We strive for excellence every visit. I understand that we dropped the ball and that some things got lost in translation. I have spoken with your advisor and know what happened. We have reached out and left a voicemail for you. We would like to make this right. We will be reaching out again soon. We appreciate your patronage and hope for a continued relationship with our service department, thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.

Have a great day,
Korum Hyundai Service Department

2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Best Maintenance service and customer service
I went online to schedule an oil change 2 days prior and when I arrived I told them I meant to schedule my 75,000 maintenance. Staff was able to make the change with no notice and did it in a very reasonable amount of time. The staff are amazing!
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 08/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review! We are glad we were able to get you serviced and back on the road! We hope you come by for your next service! Thank you, and have a nice day.

AV
Adrian V.
Federal Way, WA
2019 Hyundai Veloster
08/25/2020 Category: Service
Very decent service
I purchased my car from Korum Hyundai going on two years now and I have only had one bad experience with this specific dealership. It was honestly a lack of communication on their behalf which I am sure they have undoubtedly worked on ever since that particular incident. Never took it personal and it was forgiven! The staff is very polite and easy going. Keep up the good work guys and keep the GOOD VIBES flowing!
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 08/25/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on your recent visit! We are sorry for the lack of communication that you experienced during your previous visit! We appreciate you giving us another opportunity! We hope that we have the chance to work with you again in the future. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Jessica M.
Bothell, WA
08/21/2020
So happy with my new Tucson
I recently went to Korum Hyundai of puyallup and purchased the 2021 Tucson. If you are looking to purchase I would highly recommend this place. I worked with Jean and she was amazing! Jean was super knowledgeable and I never felt any pressure. The managers Jim and Justin were very helpful as well. I’m so happy with my new car!
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 08/21/2020

Thank you for your kind words, and for you taking the time to leave us a review! We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience during your visit, and that Jean was able to help you get into the right vehicle! We hope you enjoy your Tucson! Thank you, and have a nice day.

Anne M.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
08/18/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai of Puyallup has great staff and cares about its customers
I bought my Hyundai in 2006 and have never had a serious issue with it from the start. I did have to recently replace the Alternator and even though it was costly the job was done right and I have no worries. I have had every oil change done there, batteries changed even light bulbs changed as I know I am getting Hyundai parts and nothing is mickey moused together. Greg is the service writer I prefer as he is honest and he knows what needs doing, how long it will take and always communicates well about what is happening with my vehicle.. Very pleased with this dealership and its people Sorry to see Rich Griffin leave but retiring happens.
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 08/19/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review! We are glad to hear that you enjoy working with Greg, and that he is able to get you taken care of when you visit! We look forward to the opportunity to work with you again! Thank you, and have a great day!

Robert R.
08/15/2020
Fantastic!
Buying from Korum Hyundai is a must! Excellent services, great communication and made buying a car simple. I usually dread looking for a new car, but the staff here were superb. If anyone is thinking about buying a car here, they should!
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 08/17/2020

We appreciate your kind words, and you taking the time to leave us a review! We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience with our sales team, and that they were able to get you into the right vehicle! We hope you enjoy your new car! Thank you, and have a nice day.