Overall Rating 3.9428603/5Overall Rating 3.9428603/5Overall Rating 3.9428603/5rating 3.9428603rating 3.9428603
Overall Rating 2.37143/5Overall Rating 2.37143/5rating 2.37143rating 2.37143rating 2.37143

Eatonville, WA
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
Good Service

Christine B.
University Place, WA
08/17/2018 Category: Service
The service dept. has gone above and beyond for me several times over the past 12 years. Everyone is so nice, professional and always have gone out of their way to help.

MT
Michael T.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/16/2018 Category: Service
All were great,and so was the work done on the vehicle
The service and work is always the best
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for the five-star review, Michael! We strive to deliver quality service and are glad to see you had a great experience with our team here. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Have an awesome day!

Cora W.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly
I had damage to my car done Sunday night and I was able to drop my car off early Monday morning for the mechanics to take a look, they contacted me in just a couple hours to let me know how it was going and I had my car back at the end of the day with an estimate and a temporary fix.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you so much for the review, Cora! We are sorry to hear about the damage done to your vehicle and truly appreciate you trusting us to oversee its repair. Thank you again for your comments and for coming down to see us.

Carolyn C.
Eatonville, WA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Long, unnecessary wait.
Mix-up when picking up my car after service and recall repair. Told my car wasn't ready, I waited for an hour only to find it was ready when I came in. Confusion over the paperwork. Will still come to Korum because this is the only problem I've had with this dealership.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for your feedback, Carolyn. Mistakes do happen and when they do, our goal is to ensure we do everything we can to improve and to regain your confidence in us. We take great pride in the service our team provides and hope to deliver the quality service we aim for during your next visit. Thank you again for coming down to see us and we hope you have a wonderful day.

Lakewood, WA
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Korum Hyundai Service Center
Came in for a routine oil change. Everything went quickly and smoothly; and they even washed my car and vacuumed the floors all within a reasonable time frame. I will definitely come back here.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you so much for the review! We strive to deliver quality service and are glad to see you were satsified with our service. Thank you again for stopping by and we hope to serve you again in the future. Have a great day!

LJ
Leigh J.
Federal Way, WA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful
We like the service and we love our car
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

We appreciate the five-star review, Leigh! We are glad to see you had a great experience with us and found our team friendly and helpful. We hope to serve you again in the future. Have a great day!

08/10/2018 Category: Service
Bad customer service
The service I received was unacceptable when I returned to have my check engine light turned off, after it had been turned off a week before and had lots of work done on it. They turned it off and when I returned to my car it came back on and my car would not start easily. The customer service man told me everything was fine on my car ,something must had happen from turning the switch off to parking the car. Also began telling me that our car had so many miles on it so it was going to having something wrong with it all the time. The shuttle was done for the day and he never offered a loaner car for me, so I had to reschedule appointment.
RICH G. from Korum Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

I am sorry to hear that we missed or objective and missed the mark on our communication. WE will make sure that we get to the bottom of the cause and apologize for the inconvenience. We look forward to the opportunity to rectify this circumstance.

LH
Lorraine H.
???
It’s the only one in town
RICH G. from Korum Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Lorraine,
I apologize that we did not meet the expectations on your last visit. Our goal is to provide a level of service that exceeds our competition.
Bryan will be contacting you to review your visit and see what we can do to make your future visits better.

Fircrest, WA
Servive comments
Seems like the prices are high sometimes.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We strive to deliver quality service and are glad to see you were satisfied with your recent visit. We constantly do pricing analysis throughout the year to ensure we remain competitive while providing OEM products installed by our manufacturer trained staff. We hope to continue to serve you and if you have any questions regarding our pricing, please feel free to give us a call and we'll answer as best as we can. Thank you again for coming down to see us and have an awesome day!

LR
Linda R.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Always helpful and friendly
Always helpful, friendly, thorough
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

We appreciate the five-star review, Linda! We are glad to see you had a great experience with us and found our team helpful and friendly. Thank you again for stopping by and we hope you have a great day!

HS
Hartmut S.
Washington, DC
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Freindly and excellent service!
Korum provides great and efficient service and the personnel is very friendly and helpful.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for the five-star review, Harmut! We strive to deliver quality service and are happy to see you had an excellent experience with our team. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Have an awesome day!

Jerry B.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Awesome
You can’t go wrong by using Korum for sales and service needs !!!!!
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for the five-star review, Jerry! We’re glad to see you had an awesome experience with us and hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Have a wonderful day!

Amanda B.
2017 Hyundai Accent
08/08/2018 Category: Service
recent service
out within an hour and satisfied with customer service (Bryan) this time around :)
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for the five-star review, Amanda! We're glad to see you were satisfied with our service during your recent visit and look forward to serving you again in the future. Have a great day!

James G.
Seattle, WA
08/07/2018 Category: Service
As usual Korum did a great job taking care of my car. They are fast and efficient.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

We appreciate the kind words, James! We strive to deliver quality service and are glad to see you had a great experience with our team. Take care and thank you again for coming down to see us. Have an awesome day!

KR
Kristine R.
Auburn, WA
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
The service at Korum Hyundai was wonderful! Quick and thorough!
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you for the kind words, Kristine! We're happy to see you had a wonderful time with us and found our team quick and thorough. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you in the future and thank you again for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Renton, WA
Services
Great service and very helpful.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you for the five-star review! We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us some feedback and are glad to see you had a great experience with our team. Take care and have a great day!

Arlene S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
They are always friendly
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you for the five-star review!, Arlene We’re glad to see you were satisfied with your service and hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Have an awesome day!

LK
Linda K.
Olalla, WA
2018 Hyundai Kona
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Bryan was very accommodating and thorough with his explanation of any concerns I had.
I enjoy working with Korum Hyundai and this is my second car. What has always been a nightmare experience (purchasing a car) has become a pleasure with Korum.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words! We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us some feedback and are glad to see you had an enjoyable experience with Bryan and our team. Thank you again for coming back to see us for your vehicle's needs and we hope you have a great day!

Recent Visit
Everything was great! Kind staff and quick service!
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you for the five-star rating! We're glad to see you had a great experience with our team recently and hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Take care and have an awesome day!