1917 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.0512831/5Overall Rating 4.0512831/5Overall Rating 4.0512831/5Overall Rating 4.0512831/5rating 4.0512831
Latest Review 2 minutes ago

Auburn, WA
11/12/2018 Category: Service
I’m always happy with the way that my car and I are treated at Korum.

Antonina M.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
good service.
service was very good.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you so much for the review, Antonina! We strive to deliver quality service and are glad to see you had a good experience with us recently. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Have a wonderful week!

CP
Candice P.
Spanaway, WA
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Thank you!!
I am glad that even though I forgot to say I need a new battery for my fob to the right person it wasn't a big deal and that everyone is so nice there!!
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

We appreciate the five-star review, Candice! We are glad to see you had a great experience with us and thank you again for stopping by. Have a great day!

PC
Paul C.
Federal Way, WA
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Ever since I had service done the dash says both passenger side tires are low and I added air and it's still on. It wasn't on before I had it serviced.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for leaving us a review, Paul! We strive to deliver quality service and provide help whenever you need it. At your earliest convenience, please give us a call and we can get more details to help resolve your tire pressure issue. Thank you again for stopping by.

WW
William W.
Bonney Lake, WA
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Professional customer service.
Since 2006 I have always received professional quality service and support. Each one of the team provides their customers with quality service by listening to their problem or issues and resolving them to the best of their abilities. Great Job!!!
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words, William! We truly appreciate you coming to see us all these years and for taking the time to let us know how your recent visit with us went. We hope to continue to serve you in the future and thank you again for stopping by. Have a great day!

TF
Tim F.
WA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
very friendly
Treated very well and done when they said it would be
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you so much for the review, Tim! We are glad to see you were satisfied with our service and appreciate any feedback you may have to help us improve. Thank you again for stopping by and have an awesome weekend!

Celina B.
Kent, WA
Recent service
Very pleasant to work with and quick servicing of my vehicle.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you so much for the five-star review, Celina! We're glad to see you had a pleasant experience with our team and hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Have a great weekend!

SJ
Sandra J.
Seattle, WA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Sandra Judd
They get things done in a timely manner. And there very friendly.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you so much for the review, Sandra! We strive to deliver quality service and if you can think of anything that may help us improve our service, we'd love to hear. Thank you again for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

Judith S.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service and being treated like family, I just love you guys!
Excellent customer service! I feel like I have my second family at Hyundai Korum! Everyone is so very nice to me
always making sure that I am happy and I like that. I am always respected and the people are so friendly and can't
help me enough! Yes Korum Hyundai is my second family! I highly recommend them and have told my friends
about them as well.
Thank you Korum Hyundai and its staff and Sales personel for making my time spent there well remembered!

Sincerely,
Judi Schlien
243-318-6303
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words, Judith! We truly appreciate you coming to see us for your vehicle needs and are happy to see that you continue to have excellent experiences with our team. Thank you for the kind recommendation as well and we hope you have a wonderful day!

Robert B.
Lakebay, WA
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Genesis coupe servicing
Great group to deal with. Always professional on ever visit. Keep up the great work!
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words, Robert! We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us some feedback and are glad to see you had a great experience with our team. Thank you again for stopping by and have a great day!

David W.
Orting, WA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
60,000 mile service
Relaxed atmosphere. Service personnel friendly.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for the five-star review, David! We strive to deliver quality service and are glad to see you were satisfied with your recent visit. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Have an awesome day!

Brian B.
Spanaway, WA
11/05/2018 Category: Service
overalll service with car at this dealership
Have always received friendly and courteous service in the past. Have been treated well
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, Brian! We strive to deliver quality service and are apologize for meeting the expectation we strive towards. We definitely encourage all our customers to know more about their vehicles and to ask questions about anything. If you feel your questions have not been answered, please give us a call or stop by at your earliest convenience. Thank you again for coming down to see us and we hope you have a great day.

Auburn, WA
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for the five-star review! We strive to deliver quality service and are glad to see you had a great experience with our team. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Have an awesome day!

CT
Christopher T.
Seattle, WA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Always get great service and the people are so friendly.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

We appreciate the five-star review, Christopher! We are glad to see you had a great experience with us and thank you again for stopping by. Have a great day!

AC
Alexander C.
Olympia, WA
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Family
Makes yiu feel at home. You can relax, read, write and enjoy fresh popcorn while your vehicle is being serviced. It’s awesome
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words, Alexander! We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your recent visit with us went and are glad to see you had an awesome and relaxing experience with us. Thank you again for stopping by and have a great day!

Amanda B.
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Service was great, but length of time waiting was long
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for leaving us a review, Amanda! We strive to deliver quality service and are glad to see you were satisfied with your recent visit. We understand that time is important to our customers and do our best daily to meet expectations. Thank you again for stopping by and have a great day!

Matthew D.
Tacoma, WA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Prompt Service
Great experience
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words, Matthew! We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your recent visit with us went and are glad to see you had a great experience with our team. Thank you again for stopping by and have a great day!

Great and timely service
Had a great experience, employees were welcoming.

ES
Elizabeth S.
Graham, WA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Good follow through, friendly employees and very prompt service. Thx
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words, Elizabeth! We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your recent visit with us went. Thank you again for stopping by and have a great day!

Jeffrey P.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful people to work with as well as clean and comfrtable facility to wait for my vehicle.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

We appreciate the five-star review, Jeffrey! We are glad to see you had a comfortable experience with our team and while waiting for your vehicle. We thank you again for stopping by and hope you have a great day!