Latest Review about 1 hour ago

MARIA K.
Buckley, WA
06/05/2014 Category: Service
Five Star Customer Service
I have called in regards to my Blue Link service and Josh assisted me in getting this service completed. There were quite a few issues but without fail, Josh was patient, friendly and so very helpful. Every time I deal with this dealership I get lucky and get Josh as my customer service rep. This young man is without fail always pleasant, helpful, patient and very friendly. You just don't find customer service reps like this anymore. Hoping that this business appreciates for what he brings to the table. I will return here for my service. Also, getting my car cleaned with every service is awesome!
RICH G. from Korum Hyundai responded on 06/11/2014

Maria, Thanks so much for the review. Josh is an asset to the company for sure; his customer service and follow up are among the best. Our goal is to make every customer experience a good one and take the pain out of car repair and maintenance. Thanks for your kind comments and your valued business.

Jack W.
2006 HYUNDAI SONATA
06/05/2014 Category: Service
service is second to none
I think your dealership I'd awesome. Never a problem. Thanks
RICH G. from Korum Hyundai responded on 06/11/2014

Jack, thanks for the review and the kind words, taking care of our customers and their cars is what we are all about. A positive service experience for the friends we make along the way. Thanks for your business and being our customer.

PB
PATRICIA B.
Kent, WA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/01/2014 Category: Service
Very efficient and helpful
I was pleased nwith my service. I still have questions pertaining to the fact that my car has 30,000 miles and it needs $400.00 of inspection to keep the warranty.
RICH G. from Korum Hyundai responded on 06/05/2014

Patricia Thanks for the time to post a review, our goal is to help our customers maintain their vehicles as recommended by the factory, and the 30, 60, 90 and 120k service are all major services when intervals for most of the maintenance components come due at the same time. Please feel free to contact your advisor and they can itemize the maintenance needs and also help to budget for them as well, as many of our customers break the major service in to smaller bites to spread out the cost.

MIKE H.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/22/2014 Category: Service
Korum Hyndai
I would say the personnel that work there.
RICH G. from Korum Hyundai responded on 05/27/2014

Thanks Mike for taking the time to post a review, and thanks for your trust in us.

EK
ELIZABETH K.
05/16/2014 Category: Service
Fast/friendly service
I will only take my Sonata here!
RICH G. from Korum Hyundai responded on 05/19/2014

Thanks Elizabeth for the review, like our jingle say's it's all about the friends we make along the way. Thanks for your business and being our friend!

PT
PAMELA T.
Edgewood, WA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/03/2014 Category: Service
fast
speedy and comfortable,,friendly
RICH G. from Korum Hyundai responded on 05/06/2014

Pamela, Thanks for your time to post a review, as we say in our advertisements, it's all about the friends we make along the way... Thanks for being one of our friends and your business.

JJ
JENE J.
04/28/2014 Category: Service
Family atomosphere, honest skilled people
Chris told me he worked here because the owner takes care of his employees and his customers. Everything is low key with a high volume low profit philosophy, service centered, and transparent. I concur. This is a great place to be a customer, and since Chris said so, a great place to work.
RICH G. from Korum Hyundai responded on 04/29/2014

Jene, Thanks for taking the time to post a review, they are important to us. Your kind comments will be shared with our team. Thank you for your business.

SP
Shannon P.
Olympia, WA
2008 HYUNDAI ENTOURAGE
04/23/2014 Category: Service
Love this place
I will only get my vehicle serviced at Korum Hyundai. They are fast, friendly and efficient. Josh and Tally are always helpful and knowledgeable. I recommend anybody with a Hyundai to use Korum Hyundai service department.
RICH G. from Korum Hyundai responded on 04/29/2014

Shannon, thanks so much for the kind comments and your faith to drive all the way from Olympia. Our goal is to earn your business every visit, and we appreciate when customers like yourself let us know it is working. Thank you for your business and taking the time to post a review, they mean the world to us to hear our efforts are paying off.

TODD M.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
04/17/2014 Category: Service
Korum Hyundai service is terrific!
Josh, Tallie and Ray in the service dept are the best! Friendly, accommodating and always ready to exceed expectations. They have my best interests in mind when servicing my 2 Hyundai vehicles; never feel "oversold". Rich Griffin, Service General Mgr, has assembled a solid, professional, experienced service staff and techs. Thank you! P.S...love the popcorn!
RICH G. from Korum Hyundai responded on 04/19/2014

Todd, Thanks so much for taking the time to post a review, and for the complements. We strive to maintain a crew of empowered people with one interest in mind and that is to take care of our customers and their automotive needs. Our job is to make your Hyundai ownership the best experience with great products and honest service Thanks for your business and placing your trust in us, and we will always have the popcorn on.

DANIEL D.
Maple Valley, WA
04/16/2014 Category: Service
good job
scheduled online, they were ready for me, made sure I had all required work done to stay under warranty, and was ready when promised.
RICH G. from Korum Hyundai responded on 04/19/2014

Daniel, Thank you for taking your time to post a review, your comments are helpful for us to realize we are doing the right thing with service like online scheduling, appointments and fast work flow to meet the expectations in a competitive market place. Thank you for choosing us to maintain your Hyundai and the nice comments as well. Word of mouth is the best form of advertisement and helps us to help more people, not only for their Hyundai, but we service all makes and models as well. Thanks for your business.

PM
PEGGY M.
Enumclaw, WA
2012 Hyundai Veloster
04/09/2014 Category: Service
The staff is all about providing customer satisfaction.
I bought my car from Korum Hyundai 2 years ago and take it there for all maintenance. My car is returned to me with the all service done expertly and cleaner than when I brought it in.
RICH G. from Korum Hyundai responded on 04/14/2014

Peggy, Thanks for taking the time to post a review, and we all appreciate your kind comments. We spend a lot of time working on developing and implementing a friendly culture around good service procedures and it is nice to hear when the time we spend is appreciated by our customer friends.

Jennifer K.
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
04/08/2014 Category: Service
Great service, staff and shop
Ray and Josh who I deal with in the service department are great. They are always professional, upbeat and just all around great to work with. The shop is one of the cleanest I've ever seen, I drive 60 miles each way from where I stay since I love the service they give me always!
RICH G. from Korum Hyundai responded on 04/14/2014

. Jennifer, Thanks for the wonderful comments and taking the time to post a review. These reviews are important to us and it helps spread the word about our great people like Ray and Josh. We appreciate your business, driving 60+ miles is quite an honor, but we pledge to always earn your return by quality honest service. Thank you for being our friend and customer.

HS
HEATHER S.
Lake Tapps, WA
2013 Hyundai Accent
03/31/2014 Category: Service
Great, consistent service
I have never had a bad experience with this service center. I really like the staff and am pleased with how I am treated.
RICH G. from Korum Hyundai responded on 04/01/2014

Heather, thanks so much for your time to post a survey. We appreciate your comments and will always try and live up to the highest level of customer service. We appreciate your business, thank you!

Robert S.
Bonney Lake, WA
2009 HYUNDAI SONATA
03/31/2014 Category: Service
The very best service group
Both Talie and Josh do a great job. I would never think of going any place else.
RICH G. from Korum Hyundai responded on 04/01/2014

Robert, Thanks for the review, our people are what sets us apart from the others, and also why we do not have to bring new faces to our customers over and over. We constantly work on the development of customer service and "making friends along the way" just as our jingle says. It's more fun than just being a number. Thanks for your business.

DO
DAREL O.
Seattle, WA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
03/27/2014 Category: Service
the folks at Korum are always friendly.
i almost always deal with Talley Roper and i can see why Korum hired her, she always very good at her job and is always truthful and is always cheerful.
RICH G. from Korum Hyundai responded on 04/01/2014

Darel, Thanks for taking the time to post a response. Your right, Talie is great, and finding great people can be tough sometimes, that is why our crew doesn't change much, we constantly work in pursuit of our mantra, "it's all about the friends we make along the way. Thanks for your business and trust.