WC
Walter C.
09/23/2019
Walter-customer
The staff (especially Jeff) at the St Joseph located went well beyond the call of duty to accommodate me. A perfect example of placing customer value above customer payment!!

SN
Shelly N.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
09/20/2019
All good
The business treats customers fairly, is conscientious about informing customers of repairs needed and associated costs, and the staff are willing to educate customers.

Bob S.
Maysville, MO
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Bob said that his visit was as good as it could be at the place.

PY
Pat Y.
09/13/2019
Smooth inspection for new tags!!
My son has been taking his car to this shop for a few years and sent me there for my car inspection. I was in and out within 30 minutes! Employees could not have been nicer or more efficient. I will definitely be a return customer. Thanks for the great treatment!

EB
Everett B.
09/11/2019
Work done
The guys are good to work with you .I haven't had any problems with them working with me .I feel they are 1st class ,thanks to both of them

BA
Bryce A.
Chevrolet HHR
09/10/2019
Very professional
Were visiting from Las Vegas, had a major mech breakdown with an electronic p.s. motor solenoid, was able to buy part direct from dealer to save $$ and they installed it and did some maintenance on vehicle all for a very reasonable price that we couldn't of came close back in LV. Thanks guys

EJ
Eugene J.
Cadillac CTS
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Eugene said the work was good and he wanted to thank the employees for a good job.

Reed S.
GMC Pickup
09/03/2019
Trustworthy and ethical vehicle repair and maintainance service!
I have had my truck into 3 places here in St. Joseph, and this is the only place I will come back to. Are they the cheapest or fastest? I do not know nor do I care - they are fast, reasonable and have promised nothing they could not deliver, and the truck has always run better than before. I do not think you can ask for more...

08/23/2019
Expensive
Not happy with how expensive it is

Drew C.
Ram 1500
08/21/2019
Great shop to deal with. I walked in and left my truck. They took me to work and had my truck done before I expected.

MK
Marilyn K.
Jeep Cherokee
Fast, friendly and accommodating
I called several places when my brake line was leaking and the brake light came on. They were by far the most helpful. They worked me in immediately, drove me home and then came and got me and fixed the problem the same day. They were very professional and didn't treat me like a "woman." I was very impressed and they will definitely have my business.

Very friendly and honest
Resolved two issues that turned out to be less expensive than we thought.

Jeremy W.
Missouri
Chevrolet Cobalt
08/17/2019 Category: Service
Jeremy said the staff got the vehicle in and out the same day.

TJ
Tracy J.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Tracy said he recommends this business for service.

Matt M.
Honda Civic Si
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Matt said the business had good customer service and did the work in a timely fashion.

BE
Brent E.
Falls City, NE
Jeep Patriot
08/15/2019
Fast service...
Customer service is friendly, clean environment and honest.

Mark C.
08/12/2019
Very professional and gave me an honest bid. Completed the job and the bid was still the same.
Very dependable and professional.

BG
Brad G.
Troy, KS
08/10/2019
Great
Great, as always. All businesses should run like these guys. Honest. Friendly. Competent.

TC
Terry C.
Meadow Valley, CA
08/10/2019
Everyone was so helpful in getting me back on the road safely.
Traveling into different states, you quickly realize that not each state does things the same. You can’t assume that GREEN is for diesel fuel in every state. It would be nice if it could be universal. Expensive, upsetting mistakes would be less likely to happen. And your travel would be more enjoyable.
Thank you again to Kruse’s Auto Center for your assistance in getting me back on my adventure.

AG
Alissa G.
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Alissa said this business has worked with her different family members and they are really nice and good.