Jason H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Jason said that the place does the best work every time he comes in and has the lowest prices around.

Jim L.
01/20/2019
Knowledgeable and

Doug M.
Kansas City, MO
Chevrolet Caprice
01/18/2019
Always great to work with. They find the problem and fix it promptly.

LL
Larry L.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Larry said the business had a really nice staff and they were also very informative.

KD
Keith D.
01/16/2019
Outstanding customer support
Brought my son’s Audi A6 wagon in for a power steering leak. Shop found the power steering pump was bad and gave me a few options on what replacement pump I could get based on the age of the car. Work was completed and car runs just fine. The price was fair and I will always do return business with this shop

KR
Kellan R.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Kellan said the service was fast, he was well informed and the staff was organized.

Steve M.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the employees did a fine job.

AK
Al K.
Everest, KS
Dodge Dakota
01/11/2019
Quality tech's, quality workmanship, friendly service
.When my vehicle needs attention Kruses is where I take it. The job gets done right.

Jeff R.
Savannah, MO
Nissan Maxima
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the staff did not check the air in the tires after rotating and balancing them as he asked.

ST
Shelly T.
01/07/2019
Fixed my brakes
When Anderson Ford told me I would have to pay almost 5,000 to fix my brake situation , I got a second opinion and took my vehicle to Kruses. They was able to fix my car and it was under $200 and it was nothing like what Anerson Ford said was wrong with it. Jeff and his business partner were very nice and respectful and they gave me an honest answer as to what was really wrong with my car! Thank you Kruses for doing an excellent job! They also got my car done the same day I brought it to them so they worked fast and hard to get me back my vehicle in great shape!!!

Leah M.
Maryville, MO
Toyota Matrix
01/01/2019
Good Place to Take Your Car
I had read very good reviews on this place. We belong to AAA and they are AAA approved. Always had a very good experience each time we took the car. I would recommend this place.

EB
Everett B.
12/29/2018
I like the way they explain how things work and your options you have I l8ke that

Troy, KS

Troy, KS
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
12/08/2018
Kruse’s
Always well done. Trustworthy. Honest. All businesses should do their job like these guys.

Sarah W.
Rushville, MO
12/06/2018
I got new tires on my car, bought them online and had them put on at Kruse’s. They called me as soon as they got them at their shop and were able to put them on my car the next day. Great costumer service.

NW
Nick W.
Ford Expedition
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Nick said both times he has been to the business they were very trustworthy.

FG
Fred G.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Fred said the customer service was great.

KP
Kaleb P.
Maysville, MO
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Kaleb said the staff was friendly and all, but his service engine light is back on.

GW
Greg W.
Missouri
Pontiac G6
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Greg said they have excellent service.

Saturn Ion
11/24/2018
Kruse"s Auto Service always goes the extra mile to fit your needs.