Steve M.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the employees did a fine job.

AK
Al K.
Everest, KS
Dodge Dakota
01/11/2019
Quality tech's, quality workmanship, friendly service
.When my vehicle needs attention Kruses is where I take it. The job gets done right.

Jeff R.
Savannah, MO
Nissan Maxima
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the staff did not check the air in the tires after rotating and balancing them as he asked.

ST
Shelly T.
01/07/2019
Fixed my brakes
When Anderson Ford told me I would have to pay almost 5,000 to fix my brake situation , I got a second opinion and took my vehicle to Kruses. They was able to fix my car and it was under $200 and it was nothing like what Anerson Ford said was wrong with it. Jeff and his business partner were very nice and respectful and they gave me an honest answer as to what was really wrong with my car! Thank you Kruses for doing an excellent job! They also got my car done the same day I brought it to them so they worked fast and hard to get me back my vehicle in great shape!!!

Leah M.
Maryville, MO
Toyota Matrix
01/01/2019
Good Place to Take Your Car
I had read very good reviews on this place. We belong to AAA and they are AAA approved. Always had a very good experience each time we took the car. I would recommend this place.

EB
Everett B.
12/29/2018
I like the way they explain how things work and your options you have I l8ke that

Troy, KS

Troy, KS
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
12/08/2018
Kruse’s
Always well done. Trustworthy. Honest. All businesses should do their job like these guys.

Sarah W.
Rushville, MO
12/06/2018
I got new tires on my car, bought them online and had them put on at Kruse’s. They called me as soon as they got them at their shop and were able to put them on my car the next day. Great costumer service.

NW
Nick W.
Ford Expedition
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Nick said both times he has been to the business they were very trustworthy.

FG
Fred G.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Fred said the customer service was great.

KP
Kaleb P.
Maysville, MO
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Kaleb said the staff was friendly and all, but his service engine light is back on.

GW
Greg W.
Missouri
Pontiac G6
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Greg said they have excellent service.

Saturn Ion
11/24/2018
Kruse"s Auto Service always goes the extra mile to fit your needs.

Jeep Liberty
11/21/2018
Dependable, Friendly Service
Very easy to make appointments with friendly knowledgeable explanation of work to be completed. The staff is always proactive about the needs of my vehicle.

CE
Carly E.
Gower, MO
Lexus GX 460
11/21/2018
Wonderful customer service and efficient quality work!

Janice G.
Subaru B9 Tribeca
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Janice said she trusts the staff and the service is always reliable.

IS
Israel S.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Israel said the staff was friendly and positive.

11/14/2018
A Satisfied Customer
Nice waiting area, great service, Craig is trustworthy and honest. He is good to offer his opinion which I value. I feel comfortable that Craig will do what he says he’s going to do.

Jeron T.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Jeron said that he recommends this business for service.