KC
Keilan C.
Savannah, MO
Ford Expedition
04/24/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Keilan's mother. She said the customer service was fine.

CT
Cindy T.
Wathena, KS
04/23/2020
Honest and easy to talk to
As a woman it isn’t often that I feel like I am treated honestly when it comes to auto repairs or business in general but I absolutely trust doing business with Kruse’s. I have been doing business with them for several years and they have never done anything that didn’t need done just because they could. I really like the friendly and patient way they take care of my van.

Dan B.
04/16/2020
These guys know what they’re doing. True professionals.
Kruses always does a great job and only what is needed. Would recommend them to everyone. True gentleman and professionals.

JE
Janice E.
Gower, MO
Mitsubishi Galant
04/16/2020
Customer service
Technicians are extremely knowledgeable and the service is amazing! Always willing to work with you!

HC
Heather C.
GMC Suburban
04/15/2020 Category: Service
Heather said the business had good quality of work.

ED
Ed D.
04/13/2020
As always, I got an accurate estimate before work was started, the repair was completed per the schedule provided and the repair was done right the first time.
This is why Kruse's has been our only choice of service providers for our automobiles for the past 20 years.

04/08/2020
Great customer service.
Honest and trustworthy.

Dwayne B.
Chevrolet S-10
04/07/2020
Always Friendly and Honest.
I have been going to Kruse's for 20 years or more. They have always been upfront and Honest. They listen and make sure they do what You ask.I have never had an issue withe their repairs. My Wife Sandi has her car serviced there as well as Our Grandson.
Safety inspection was the reason for my last Visit. I had set up and appointment date and time the week prior. I brought it in at the scheduled time.. I was In and out in less than 30 Minutes.
Thanks to Craig and Jeff, they have My trust for all My future Vehicles. 3 thumbs up... wait how can I do that?

JV
Jim V.
04/06/2020
Excellent experience
Reasonable price with knowledgeable staff that takes the time to explain what repair is needed and why. They make you feel like your business is important and your satisfaction is important.

Cathy B.
Toyota Tundra
04/01/2020
Very friendly, knowledgeable, and fair.
Everyone is friendly, knowledgeable. And helpful in every way. Customer service is above and beyond.

Jeep Liberty
03/29/2020
Appreciated that they were able fit me into their schedule, and that they took the time to ensure there was not a more serious issue with my vehicle. They are always the best!

AC

Randy H.
Savannah, MO
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/23/2020 Category: Service
Randy said the staff did a good job.

Dillon W.
Missouri
03/23/2020 Category: Service
Dillon said this business did good.

KF
Kourtni F.
03/20/2020
Craig and Jeff making sure their customer car needs are taken care of the right way!
Kruses is the only place we go to and trust with our vehicles!