Reed S.
GMC Pickup
09/03/2019
Trustworthy and ethical vehicle repair and maintainance service!
I have had my truck into 3 places here in St. Joseph, and this is the only place I will come back to. Are they the cheapest or fastest? I do not know nor do I care - they are fast, reasonable and have promised nothing they could not deliver, and the truck has always run better than before. I do not think you can ask for more...

Drew C.
Ram 1500
08/21/2019
Great shop to deal with. I walked in and left my truck. They took me to work and had my truck done before I expected.

MK
Marilyn K.
Jeep Cherokee
Fast, friendly and accommodating
I called several places when my brake line was leaking and the brake light came on. They were by far the most helpful. They worked me in immediately, drove me home and then came and got me and fixed the problem the same day. They were very professional and didn't treat me like a "woman." I was very impressed and they will definitely have my business.

Very friendly and honest
Resolved two issues that turned out to be less expensive than we thought.

Jeremy W.
Missouri
Chevrolet Cobalt
08/17/2019 Category: Service
Jeremy said the staff got the vehicle in and out the same day.

Matt M.
Honda Civic Si
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Matt said the business had good customer service and did the work in a timely fashion.

BE
Brent E.
Falls City, NE
Jeep Patriot
08/15/2019
Fast service...
Customer service is friendly, clean environment and honest.

Mark C.
08/12/2019
Very professional and gave me an honest bid. Completed the job and the bid was still the same.
Very dependable and professional.

BG
Brad G.
Troy, KS
08/10/2019
Great
Great, as always. All businesses should run like these guys. Honest. Friendly. Competent.

TC
Terry C.
Meadow Valley, CA
08/10/2019
Everyone was so helpful in getting me back on the road safely.
Traveling into different states, you quickly realize that not each state does things the same. You can’t assume that GREEN is for diesel fuel in every state. It would be nice if it could be universal. Expensive, upsetting mistakes would be less likely to happen. And your travel would be more enjoyable.
Thank you again to Kruse’s Auto Center for your assistance in getting me back on my adventure.

AG
Alissa G.
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Alissa said this business has worked with her different family members and they are really nice and good.

VH
Vera H.
Buick LaCrosse
07/19/2019
Kruse's is the Best
Kruse's did and excellent job on my Buick. You can always trust the Kruse's crew!

07/19/2019
good info
My honda cr-v was having quite a few issues. Thanks to the fellas at kruce's working hard to figure out what all was happening, but more importantly they took the time to explain things thoroughly to me and discuss options and prioritize the work that needed to happen. At checkout they gave me a print out of discussions on some of the puzzling problems with my car. I really appreciated this as it will help inform me on the choices of repairs but it also educates me on the vehicle. Thanks Jeff

Jimmy H.

PO
Paul O.
Kia Soul
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Paul said that the place and their front desk guy was great and he was out quickly and he will definitely be coming back.