Latest Review about 1 year ago

SON M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/31/2019
Quick friendly honest service
Leo and his hand picked crew are experts and professionals. I have taken my vehicles to him for more than 10 years. He diagnoses the vehicles, fixes the issue and addresses potential problems. No issues. 5 stars.

CK
Chris K.
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the employees are nothing but a delight. The price was fair and the service was great.

Don H.
Reseda, CA
08/22/2019
The Best
Fair, fast, friendly and honest. Lots of choices but you can't go wrong here.

Rocio B.
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Rocio said they were on time and they did a good job.

Alex B.
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Alex said he recommends this business for service.

Kenny M.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Kenny said that the place didn't give him any issues, and Leo and Ashley were a nice young couple.

BF
Brian F.
Acura MDX
08/15/2019
Great Work - Reasonable Prices!
I got referred by someone who said this is the mechanic to see, and he was right!! They do great work

SG
Sammantha G.
Inglewood, CA
Nissan Rogue Select
08/13/2019
Quick and very friendly
Was reccomend by a family friend and I was very pleased with the service. From start to finish. They did a quick diagnostic, found the problem immediately and fixed it within an hour . Definitely gonna make Leo and his crew my new fix it shop.

RL
Rita L.
Canoga Park, CA
Cadillac STS
08/08/2019
Rita L
I thought they have very good customer service and also they fixed my car the same day I went for the estimate.Which really helped me alot because I really needed my car asap.Very nice people .

AC
Alexis C.
Volkswagen CC
08/02/2019
Great same day service
Great price! Very friendly. Only took care of what absolutely needed to be worked on and didn't try to get me to spend more on other repairs. Very honest people. Ashley and Leo are great. Thank you so much. We will definitely be going back for further repairs.

07/30/2019
The best of the best
Remarkable service- patiently explained what was done on the car, worked til past their closing time to get the car done
Reasonable prices- better than dealer prices are expected, but better than other shops in the area- a pleasant surprise
Dealer quality work- could not have gotten better work done if I took it to the dealer.

BC
Ben C.
07/23/2019
Always satisfied
Once again a major repair for my work truck was needed. Rear differential went out and needed to be replaced. Although I don't like to have to spend the money it's a relief to know I have an honest and dependable mechanic I can I can rely on. I feel I can always trust Leo and his team to keep me rolling.

Thomas S.
Acura RSX
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said Ashley and Leo did well over what he expected and they are the best.

Panorama City, CA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/15/2019
Tires!
During an oil change and some trim repair, Leo notice that the tires were needing replacement tires. I knew I needed tires and had planned to go some tire store later. To buy surprise he said we can replace those too. Fantastic! Reasonable prices , quick honest service and tires too!

EI
Ehis I.
Canoga Park, CA
Mercedes-Benz C230
07/11/2019
Best Mechanic shop in the valley
These guys are the real deal, they fixed my car very quickly. Great customer service. I recommend this shop to anyone.