Kenny M.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Kenny said that the place didn't give him any issues, and Leo and Ashley were a nice young couple.

BF
Brian F.
Acura MDX
08/15/2019
Great Work - Reasonable Prices!
I got referred by someone who said this is the mechanic to see, and he was right!! They do great work

SG
Sammantha G.
Inglewood, CA
Nissan Rogue Select
08/13/2019
Quick and very friendly
Was reccomend by a family friend and I was very pleased with the service. From start to finish. They did a quick diagnostic, found the problem immediately and fixed it within an hour . Definitely gonna make Leo and his crew my new fix it shop.

RL
Rita L.
Cadillac STS
08/08/2019
Rita L
I thought they have very good customer service and also they fixed my car the same day I went for the estimate.Which really helped me alot because I really needed my car asap.Very nice people .

AC
Alexis C.
Volkswagen CC
08/02/2019
Great same day service
Great price! Very friendly. Only took care of what absolutely needed to be worked on and didn't try to get me to spend more on other repairs. Very honest people. Ashley and Leo are great. Thank you so much. We will definitely be going back for further repairs.

07/30/2019
The best of the best
Remarkable service- patiently explained what was done on the car, worked til past their closing time to get the car done
Reasonable prices- better than dealer prices are expected, but better than other shops in the area- a pleasant surprise
Dealer quality work- could not have gotten better work done if I took it to the dealer.

BC
Ben C.
07/23/2019
Always satisfied
Once again a major repair for my work truck was needed. Rear differential went out and needed to be replaced. Although I don't like to have to spend the money it's a relief to know I have an honest and dependable mechanic I can I can rely on. I feel I can always trust Leo and his team to keep me rolling.

Thomas S.
Acura RSX
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said Ashley and Leo did well over what he expected and they are the best.

Panorama City, CA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/15/2019
Tires!
During an oil change and some trim repair, Leo notice that the tires were needing replacement tires. I knew I needed tires and had planned to go some tire store later. To buy surprise he said we can replace those too. Fantastic! Reasonable prices , quick honest service and tires too!

EI
Ehis I.
Mercedes-Benz C230
07/11/2019
Best Mechanic shop in the valley
These guys are the real deal, they fixed my car very quickly. Great customer service. I recommend this shop to anyone.

WJ
WILSON J.
Toyota Pickup
07/10/2019
Suspension Repair
Took my 1986 Toyota 4x4 with 215K miles on it to have Leo replace the worn parts. Drives like a champ now!

INFINITI FX35
07/08/2019
Would definitely use again!
Our mechanic shop was closed for the holiday weekend so we Yelped the closest place with good reviews when our car abruptly overheated. This place didn't disappoint. We were greeted upon arrival and our cracked radiator was replaced the same day. Each person was nice and professional and the repair cost was reasonable. It is a small repair shop sandwiched in between other repair shops with a tightly packed parking lot but I would definitely return for service I trust
and recommend to family and friends. Thank you L&A!

JO
jc o.
Lexus ES
07/08/2019 Category: Service
JC said he is satisfied with the service provided by this business.

RE
Roger E.
Ford Expedition
07/03/2019
Great Service.
Honest, fast, and doesn't over charge. And the blinker fluid was free!!!

FK
Frank K.
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Frank said the staff always help him out and they take good care of him.

WJ
WILSON J.
Acura TL
06/21/2019
Clunk
Fixed a bothersome noise at a very reasonable prices.

ED
Elenita D.
Reseda, CA
Acura RDX
06/15/2019
Reliable , My Go-To- Garage
I trust L&A Garage for every little and big trouble I have with my car. And each time, Leo and his staff
are able to offer a reliable and economical solution. I easily save about 40% compared to dealer prices.
Asheley on the other hand makes sure that I am
informed of what’s going on every step of the way and is always handy with solutions. Great team .. great price.. just everything that I need to keep coming back.

CK
Chris K.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Chris said this business is his favorite facility to take his vehicle to. He only ever wants to take his vehicle to them. The service is great, the prices are great. The staff is friendly. He can not say enough kind things about them.

KR
Kazia R.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Kazim. He said the staff is honest and they do an honest job.

BC
Ben C.
06/04/2019
Best mechanic I've ever had.
Once again the professionals at L&A Garage saved the day. Leo performed open heart surgery on my work truck and was able to replace the motor. He found a new motor at a reasonable price and completed the job in a timely manner. I'm back to work and she's running like a champ! Thanks again guys. you're the bestest!

Ben - electrical contractor.