Z
Zuleika
MINI Cooper Coupe
01/06/2019
Second time bringing my car here, trust this place and great service. :)

01/04/2019
I have always had a good experience there. I feel they provide good service at a good price.

EG
Erick G.
Los Angeles, CA
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Erick said the business did a great job.

GY
Gary Y.
Porsche Boxster
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Gary said overall, the staff did a very good job and they were reasonable.

Sonnyboy B.
Panorama City, CA
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
01/03/2019
L and A garage knows the job well tell Leo what’s going with your car and he will tell you what need to be done and his not guessing at all. I will definitely recommend L and A garage experience mechanic excellent service .

FF
Fran F.
12/22/2018
GREAT SERVICE + MUCH MORE!
I was referred to L & A Garage by Discount Smog Test Only on Sherman Way, a great place as well if you need your car smogged. L & A took care of both problems I had with my car, took it to the above-mentioned smog test shop (which I did not expect) and had it smogged (I have been trying to pass for over a year) Other mechanics could not find the problem to fix it over the past year. Ashley in the office and Leo's (the owner's wife) was as sweet as could be and handled all the paperwork easily and professionally. This mechanic is the real deal and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an honest, knowledgeable and fair mechanic.

Melvin C.
Van Nuys, CA
Scion tC
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Melvin said the business was honest and the owner was very knowledgeable.

Antoine M.
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Antoine said Leo was good.

WJ
WILSON J.
Woodland Hills, CA
Acura TL
12/13/2018
Oil leaks finally fixed
Excellent service at a reasonable cost. Highly recommend

RD
Repollo D.
Northridge, CA
Honda Civic Si
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Repollo said his overall experience was good.

AK
Aruna K.
West Hills, CA
11/30/2018
A family atmosphere with profession.
Ashley and Leo maintain a friendly atmosphere with their clients by providing excellent service with great care.
I would highly recommend them.

Kenny M.
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Kenny said he has been using them for many years. He has never had any issues with any of the work they have ever done. Also they do good work with all of their vehicles.

BC
Ben C.
11/25/2018
Good honest sevice and prices
Once again I needed an emergency repair for my work truck and once again Leo came through and fixed my truck the same day so I could go back to work the next day. Thanks guys, always satisfied with what you do for me.
Ben - BC Electric
747-900-3573

Don H.
Reseda, CA
11/19/2018
Pro Car Care
Over the years I have found several excellent shops to care for my vehicles. Happily, when I ended up in the sfv I came across your L&A. Totally professional, easy to work with, fairly priced and prompt. I wholeheartedly give them my recommendation.

Scott W.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/19/2018
Good communication
I have been using L&A for years and have recommended Leo and Ashley to many of my friends. Always upbeat good communication skills honest.

Scott Walter