PL
Phillips L.
Jaguar X-TYPE
04/07/2018
Jaguar
I have been pleased with all my trips to L&D! Gabriel is a Godsend......he is such a plus for the Company! Knows who I am when I call - in today’s world that’s true customer service!
Keep up the good work! I will refer anyone who needs your service!

Mark H.
Irving, TX
Jeep Liberty
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Mark said he's happy with the service, and he will be taking another vehicle in.

Dale H.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
04/06/2018
Oil change and TLC
Great company, I will return.

Kyle M.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Paula. She said the staff does excellent work. They are professional, helpful, and always explain everything to her.

GJ
Gionna J.
Dodge Stratus
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Gionna said they were quick and helpful.

Justin C.
Celina, TX
Honda Accord Coupe
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Justin said the staff had good customer service. They gave him a fair price on the service performed, and got the job done quickly.

Jim P.
Isuzu Rodeo
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Jim said he had several things done to his vehicle and the facility always does a good job.

JE
James E.
Chevrolet Avalanche
04/03/2018
I took my Avalanche into LD because the check engine light was on. They properly diagnosed the problem and made the necessary repair for a fair price. I have already referred family and friends to LD and I have only received positive feed back.

Jessi M.
03/31/2018
Five Stars!
Amazing experience! Will never go else where. Can’t recommend highly enough.

Rajeev R.
03/29/2018
Good Service.
Good Service.

Mary W.
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/24/2018
Guys are the greatest!
They all are very polite and did a great job on my car's 40K service.

BK
Bri K.
03/21/2018
Amazing Service
I love LD Automotive. I keep going back because I feel valued as a customer, not just a sale. All employees are very kind, helpful and direct. So glad I found this business!

MA
Michael A.
Mc Kinney, TX
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the employees were good at what they did.

Jason K.

Russ C.
Little Elm, TX
Saturn VUE
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Russ said the problem was diagnosed quickly and Gabriel and Frank were a big help.

Stephen M.
Mc Kinney, TX
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Stephen said the staff performed quality work in a quick amount of time. It was a good price.

RL
Robert L.
Grand Prairie, TX
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the staff kept him updated and was very courteous on the phone. They were all professional when explaining what needed to be repaired, and what it would cost.

Jamie L.
Jeep Liberty
03/12/2018
Great but expensive mechanics service
I had a fuel pump on my 2006 Jeep Liberty replaced. I'm not taking anything away from L. D. Automotive in terms of their professional courtesy or the quality of work.
But I do question their honesty in terms of their markup. I researched prices on the genuine OEM fuel pump for my Jeep and the average price was $235. My invoice stated that the part costed L. D. Automotive over $550. That is more than 100% markup on a part that I could have purchased at less than half the price.
People struggle to find an honest, affordable and quality mechanics. L.D. Automotive has a reputation around my area to be the most honest mechanic that provides quality service. But I question their honesty in this day and age where you can easily look up how much a part cost and it comes back at less than half what they charged me.
Why must they mark up the part cost so much? Don't they realize that they have a great reputation and it pays in the long run to develop a long term relationship with customers like many of their customers want to?
I take in my car to L.D. Automotive for repairs I deem to be too difficult for me or is going to cost me more time to complete it. As such, customers like myself are looking for honest pricing on the parts because that is not what I'm paying the mechanics for. I am paying for their expertise in car repair and quality of repair labor. They are a great local mechanic but something just didn't feel right even after a couple of weeks since I got the repair done.

SR
Stefeno R.
Ford Expedition
03/10/2018 Category: Service
Stefano said the staff did great work and provided good customer service.

Chris H.
03/10/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the staff had excellent customer service, and quick service.