Michael G.
Toyota Matrix
10/10/2018
Honest company great prices!
This is the 2nd time we have used L.D. Automotive and we have had a great experience both times! The guys here are very honest about what needed to be done and their pricing was very fair. The did a great job and even had the car repaired ahead of schedule. Highly recommend this company.

Chris m.
Pontiac G6
10/05/2018
Nice guys, but car still has issues.
These guys are really nice, and I like doing business with them. However, the car isn’t fixed, and it’s sitting in the parking lot and waiting on them to try to get it right. I know they will.

Billy M.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Billy said the business was pricey.

09/30/2018
Great work at nearly dealership prices.
Quality work but pricey.

SJ
Suzanne J.
09/29/2018
Inspection
I went to have my inspection done so that I could renew my registration tag for my Hyundai Elantra and not only did they do it quickly, they told me there was no charge since they take good care of their customers!

GB
Geoff B.
Dallas, TX
Kia Soul
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Geoff said the staff at the business were friendly, they went above and beyond, and the prices were reasonable.

Brittney M.
Plano, TX
Scion tC
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Brittney said the service was fast, friendly and affordable.

GB
Gaye B.
09/23/2018
Best automotive shop in frisco
I don’t give 5 stars unless the service is extraordinary. LD automotive is an extraordinarily shop. They will fix your car and it will be ready when they say it will be ready. There is zero “upsell” If they say you need it, you do. Their charges are totally competitive and nothing goes wrong with your car two days after you leave the shop. I’d you have experienced that with the chain auto shops you know what I mean. You will not be sorry you took your vehicle here.

John B.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
John said they did a good job.

JJ
Joshua J.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Joshua said it was very good, and he was very impressed with this business.

Carlos H.
Texas
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Carlos said he was happy with everything. They are fast and friendly

Makayla S.
Jeep Patriot
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Makayla said they are really good. They were super quick. Her vehicle is running really, really well.

KH
Keith H.
Dodge Durango
09/19/2018
Highly satisfied with great customer service
We dropped the car off mid morning and we were called mid afternoon to come pick it up. The battery kept draining on the car and they found and fixed the draw on the battery in the electrical system. Thanks again, LD!

ED
Eric D.
Plano, TX
GMC Acadia
09/17/2018
Love LD Automotive
Everyone wants to find that auto mechanic that is reliable, fair and honest. Gabriel at LD Automotive has been SUPER!!! I would recommend them to ANYONE!!

09/16/2018
Trustworthy
I have taken both of our cars to L.D. Automotive for inspections and maintenance and each time it has been a very positive experience. They are honest and trustworthy. It is nice to not have to worry about who services our cars. I will continue to be a customer as long as I have a car. So glad I found them.

FC
Freddie C.
09/13/2018
Great service.
Excellent service. Very good communication. Employees always keep us in loop about repairs. No service is provided unless discussed with me. Stand behind service provide. Would recommend to family and friends.

JY
Jacob Y.
09/12/2018
LD Automotive puts the best interest of their clients first
I have only used one Automotive shop since I moved to N. Dallas, and it's LD. They have continued to show integrity in their work and relationship with me, each time I have used me. They tell me the truth about my car and have done the right thing for me so far, every time. I appreciate the honesty and the way they do business. That's why I recommend this shop to all my friends and family.

Mike M.
TX
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the business got him in and worked with him. He had no problems.

Barry S.
09/10/2018
Routine service
Outstanding! Integrity! Commitment to excellence! That sums up my experiences with LD Automotive!

Roosevelt C.
Aubrey, TX
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/09/2018
Problem wasn’t solved-Lack of follow up
I dropped off my vehicle @ 8am regards to coolant leak. I was told $50 for diagnosing the issue.Fast foward to 3pm nobody ever got back to me far as cause or estimates I decided to call the shop and was told about some upper and lower hoses were the issue. They will repair then do another check to make sure no other issues, I told them to proceed mind you they close at 6 I had no choice but to be without my vehicle for another day since they didnt have enough time to fix it (even though I was never contacted). The next day comes and its 12-1pm I still haven’t heard any updates so i call once again, I asked about my vehicle and i was told about all these things that didnt apply to my vehicle, he then found my repairs that I was told and said vehicle ready (again me doing the follow up). But funny part was that on my way AFTER being told vehicle is ready they wanted to tell me about other things they say to repair that doubles cost of my bill. Fast forward to less than week later I happen to look at guage and its over heating. So now I either have to fork out more money on whatever else they say is the problem that either wasn’t fixed properly or failed to identify and likely go thru same hassle where I will be forced to go elsewhere. (I’m typing this as I walk few miles to store for anti freeze as I dont want to continue driving in risk of more damage).