BD

Pflugerville, TX
Mazda CX-7
08/27/2018
Servicing my daughters car
Thanks again for helping my daughter out while she is away at school. You always take the time to explain her issues to her in a way she can understand. Also, I am impressed that you do not 'nickel and dime' her. There are at least 2 occasions where you tightened a screw or snapped a taillight in place for free. This type of honest service is why my kid drives all the way from Denton to get her can serviced and LD. She trusts that when you do quote a repair, it is really needed. And those repairs and done right the first time, for the price quoted, and in the time-frame quoted.

Jerry M.
Lincoln Town Car
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with HughAnn. She said the business has fantastic service. They are friendly.

Tito M.
08/21/2018
2011 BMW 528i Brake Flush: Great Service
I was able to get an appointment with the LD Auto quickly. They gave me an estimate of what it would cost. The job was completed on the same day. Very pleased with the whole experience.

LG
Leslie G.
Little Elm, TX
08/16/2018
so fast and nice!
Today was my first visit to LD and they were super fast and so nice! We will definitely be going back for our future car needs!!!

DO
Duane O.
The Colony, TX
INFINITI Q60 Coupe
08/13/2018
Pre purchase review of used car
Thorough job of checking out a potential used car. Professional and prompt. Clear communication of next steps. Well worth the time and $100.

Johnny S.
Garland, TX
Porsche Cayenne
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Johnny said everything went well at this business. He would recommend them.

LD
Logan D.
GMC Acadia
08/09/2018
The guys at L&D provided an oil change AND let us know that our battery died in the process and recommended we replace. They quoted $250 to replace the battery. That seemed a bit high, so we just went to Autozone and saved $75 by installing ourselves. I’m sure that extra $75 was due to labor.

Dillon W.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Dillion said he had no issues.

08/05/2018
Friendly!
Everyone was extremely helpful and friendly!!! I will most definitely bring my car back here as my first experience was excellent!!

SP
Sanjay P.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Sanjay said from the quote to the actual work, the staff did a pretty good job. They showed him everything they did along the way.

CD
Coleene D.
Lexus GX 460
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Coleene said she would recommend this business for service.

Mercury Milan
08/03/2018
Great place!
Friendly, polite staff who didn't try to sneak extra costs into the service. It would have been nice if it had been a little faster - I was quoted at a 1-1.5 hour wait and it was almost 3 hours; it was a busy morning so I understand.

Prosper, TX
08/01/2018
An honest mechanic!
I have confidence in LD auto.

BD

PL
Phillips L.
Jaguar X-TYPE
07/25/2018
Always a good experience!
Gabriel & Crew are always responsive & eager to resolve any problems I have with my Jaguar!

I highly recommend this organization!

HN
Harold N.
Acura TL
07/22/2018
Service you can absolutely trust.
These folks are the best. Service work you can absolutely trust and in a most timely manner.

HC
Hilary C.
Little Elm, TX
HUMMER H3
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Hilary said had a few different issues and the staff fixed them. The people were friendly and very polite, they had a clean facility. She felt confident that they could help, and they didn't do any extra work that wasn't asked for. Instead they offered options, their prices were fair, and she felt she definitely could get help if she called or went back. Overall the experience was great, and she really appreciates their help.

07/19/2018
LD automotive = GREAT service
The crew at LD automotive are the BEST. Customer service and commitment to excellence is what they thrive on.

James R.
Potosi, MO
Dodge Neon
07/17/2018
Grateful Travelers
L D Automotive was truly a Life Saver for us yesterday! We are here from St Louis watching our grandson bowl in the Junior Gold Tournament. As luck would have it our cars air conditioner quit working in this Dallas Record Heat due to a very expensive part that numerous places told us it would take days or weeks to get and before they would even get to it! We tried for one day navigating around Dallas and were so miserable .A restaurant server told us to call LD Automotive. We did and LD said bring your car in we will look at it right now ! In less than 30 minutes they had our Air Blowing Cold for one-seventh of the cost !!! WE ARE SO GRATEFUL!!!