LN
Laura N.
07/01/2018
Great service consistently for years
The staff at LD is awesome, I've been going to them for years and they always treat me like I'm their most important customer even if I'm only getting an oil change. I trust LD to service all our family vehicles and now that they've partnered up with Parkwood Collision it's even better.

Jesse M.
Scion tC
06/20/2018
Automotive repairs Best of the Best in DFW
My wife's 2011 Scion TC stopped at the stoplight Parkwood and Stonebrook in Frisco. She called LD Automotive to inform them what had happened. They sent a tow truck to her location and brought her vehicle to their shop. My wife was picked up and returned home around 2:00 pm. She was called at 3:00 pm telling her what went wrong and what the total cost would be. Received another phone call at 5:30 pm telling her that the car was ready to be picked up. WOW! We didn't expect the car to be ready so soon and was in the process of making arrangement for transportation for the next day. This is part of the ongoing service that LD Automotive continues to provides and we were already sold on what we consider to be concierge auto service by the way they treat their customers. To be truly honest, I really trust LD Automotive, genuine good auto service from their Management, Front desk and Mechanic, no one does it better in Dallas or Fort Worth, no one.

Jessica R.
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Jessica said this business has provided exceptional service and Gabriel is fantastic.

AR
Andrew R.
Honda Civic Si
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said the service was fine and affordable. He got what he needed.

KH
Kylie H.
06/15/2018
Great experience
Gabriel and the guys at LD were great with my daughter (18) who made her first automotive repair decision. They treated her with respect and as an adult. So far the car is running great. Hope we dont have to see you soon but we will be back if another issue arises.

BT
Blake T.
Toyota Sequoia
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Blake said the business did a good job.

Joy F.
Prosper, TX
INFINITI G37 Coupe
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Joy said that the service provided was awesome.

HF
Hal F.
Little Elm, TX
Nissan Sentra
06/09/2018
Great work by a great group of professionals
When I arrived to get my car serviced, I didn't have to wait to be helped. Since I had made a reservation for the work to be done, check -in was ready for me and my car was taken back for service immediately.
The waiting area is clean and comfortable. I was in and out within 20 minutes and I was very pleased with the overall service me and my car received. Great place for auto work!

AC
Abhilash C.
Mazda CX-9
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Abhilash said he was happy with the service and the service adviser was good.

James S.
Little Elm, TX
06/04/2018 Category: Service
James said the staff were friendly.

Michael C.
06/01/2018
Good service. Great employees
Got 2 inspections for free (promotion). Never keep you waiting very long. Always polite and reasonable prices.

05/27/2018
Comfortable environment
I usually do not take care of car repairs but my husband is in the hospital. I had to take our car to get it inspected and was not looking forward to it but the staff at L.D. Automotive was very helpful and the environment was very comfortable. So different from most car repair shops. I will be happy to return there for all of our car care issues from now on. The inspection was actually free for this month which was an added bonus to the experience. Any place that is proud to display our flag and to display the words - In God We Trust and Back Our Blue is worth checking out. That's what got me there and the positive experience is what will keep me as a customer.

Robert C.
Ford Edge
05/26/2018
repair work
These guys are the most polite and friendly people, They make you feel like family. When they give you a price you can count on being what you pay. Trust them completely. Highly recommend this place. Robert

Ricky W.
Texas
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Ricky said they were really helpful in explaining information about his vehicle and they put a lot of notes on his invoice in regards to up coming repairs.

AP
Alex P.
Honda Accord Coupe
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Alex said the staff provided really good business.

CP
Christi P.
HUMMER H3
05/18/2018
Honest Quality Auto Repair!
LD Automotive has been our family’s “go-to” source for maintenance and repairs for several years. It’s obvious they value their customers. We are always greeted by a committed and caring staff, who does quality work. Thank you Jonas and Aaron!

Jim B.
Texas
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Jim said he received great customer service and he likes the fact that this facility stands behind their work.

AP
Ashesh P.
Volvo C70
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Ashesh said he likes the business.

Jovani S.
Dallas, TX
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Jovani said the business has a nice staff. They are skilled at providing good quality vehicle maintenance that is done on time.

GH
Gary H.
Nissan Pathfinder
05/11/2018
EXCELLENT SERVICE!
Great Job every time. Taking both cars there for many years - only gets better! Thanks Jonas and techs.