Tony M.
09/29/2013
I found my new auto repair shop
I had some new exhaust I needed installed on my car, and LD gave me a good estimate on the install cost. Everyone I talked with at the shop was very polite and seemed like genuine "car guys". I'll definitely be back the next time I need some work done on one of my vehicles.

Lee M.
Chevrolet SSR
09/25/2013
SSR Cross Brace Install
I have used LD previously on my 1972 PU and have been please by there results. Therefore, I knew that my 2004 SSR would be in good hands. LM

TV
Tim V.
Friendly,Courtesy, Quick
Great place good work.

Chris S.
GMC Yukon
Misdiagnosed
Car was misdiagnosed. I took it to the dealership, and a day later it was fixed at almost half the cost. I think you guys are very friendly and courteous. However, being without my car for 4 days only to have it still not working isn't what I'm looking for.
L.D. A., Owner from L D Automotive responded on 09/22/2013

Mr. Statzer,
i want to personal apologize for any misdiagnoses , we would like to extend a welcome back to you. Please except a free oil change on any of your vehicles or please let us know what we can do to  fix the issue. We strive to hold ourselves and technicians to higher standard  of service. Customer are always first.
sincerely,

Aaron Weaver & Jake Akins

Richard M.
BMW M3
Manton-BMW
Fair and efficient, good reputation however there was a scrap on the front bumper that was not there when delivered.

Chuck B.
09/21/2013
Honest reliable excellent service.
I've taken my families cars there since they opened for business. The staff is honest, knowledgeable and friendly.

JI
John I.
Prosper, TX
09/21/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Renee. She said they have always worked on both of her vehicles and she has never had a problem with this business.

SG
Stacy G.
Buick Enclave
09/19/2013 Category: Service
Stacy said they are friendly, nice, talkative, and personable. She always recommends this business and they do great work.

Carrie H.
09/19/2013 Category: Service
Carrie said they worked with her to make the service affordable because it was a little expensive. They always do a good job.

John B.
09/19/2013 Category: Service
John said the business did exactly what he needed them to do.

BD
Bron D.
09/18/2013
Service and professionalism
Great guys, great work and honesty

MK
Mike K.
Plano, TX
Mitsubishi Eclipse
09/18/2013
This is how an automotive shop should be!
They were honest, with high quality/low prices. Quick turn-around time. Also, instead of doing what most auto shops do in trying to get you to fix additional items while they are currently working on other items, L.D. Automotive allowed me to pick up my vehicle, pay for it and then as I was about to leave handed me an estimate list and stated here are some items we suggest you fix when you can. It is much easier that way so you can plan and budget your repairs. Great Great shop!

Stuart W.
Little Elm, TX
09/16/2013
Great Outcome
Thank you for the tune up and brake work. The car drives a lot better!

NP
Nicole P.
Prosper, TX
BMW 525i
09/12/2013 Category: Service
Nicole said this the service has always been good. She said she always takes her vehicle to this business.

GC
Grant C.
Mc Kinney, TX
Jeep CJ5
09/12/2013 Category: Service
Grant said everyone at the business is nice and they did a great job.

Roy R.
BMW 330i
09/12/2013 Category: Service
Roy said they did a great job. They were prompt and the prices were good. He said he is going to be bringing his other vehicle in for repairs as well.

BN
Bill N.
Honda Accord
09/11/2013
honest. helpful. friendly.
Its to early/soon to give a review on how good the work that was done, since I have had the car back for a couple of days. But so far the car is functioning very well. And I trust that it will continue to do so.

GO
Greg O.
09/11/2013 Category: Service
Greg said this business does a really good job. The customer service is really good. They go out of their way to help him.

Randy H.
09/11/2013 Category: Service
Randy said the service and prices are great.

MK
Mr./Ms. K.
Mc Kinney, TX
Dodge Caliber
09/02/2013
Honest Fair Service
L.D. Automotive was very fair in their quote to me for several repairs and lots of maintenance. I The repairs were done and my car runs great! Thank you L.D. Automotive!