AR
Angela R.
Irving, TX
11/05/2013
Customer Service/Experience/Knowledge
I am very pleased with the service I have received. I have taken my car to have work done on it twice now and each time the guys have gone above and beyond to make sure that my car is road ready. They are honest businessmen and stand behind their work 100%. thank you all very much!

Cody B.
Toyota Tundra
11/05/2013
Sood by their work and made sure the job was done correctly.
Initially I had some frustration as all of the repairs were not done correctly. However, Aaron provided me with a rental and made sure everything was fixed properly. Overall I was very satisfied and would feel comfortable using them again.

CL
Carey L.
Aubrey, TX
GMC Yukon XL
11/05/2013 Category: Service
Cary said the service is great at the facility and the price is reasonable.

Jason R.
Mc Kinney, TX
Volkswagen Jetta
11/05/2013 Category: Service
Jason said the customer service was good and they did a good job.

EP
Emily P.
10/23/2013
Great Customer Service!
I have taken two of my vehicles to LD Automotive in the past year and both times the service techs have done an outstanding job. The customer service is on point and the guys who run this business make it a point to let you know how much they appreciate your business. I highly recommend LD Automotive for all your car care needs.

Richard S.
Texas
Volkswagen Golf
10/23/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Ashley. She said everyone is very nice and worked very well with her.

Doug C.
Chevrolet Blazer
10/19/2013 Category: Service
Doug said the service and the prices are great.

JI
John I.
Prosper, TX
10/16/2013
Honest & knowledgeable
Always friendly & I never feel like they are 'adding on' extra charges.....they fix what needs to be fixed.

WH
William H.
Little Elm, TX
10/16/2013 Category: Service
William said this business provides good service.

WT
Wesley T.
Texas
Lexus ES 330
10/16/2013 Category: Service
Wesley said he was disappointed with his overall experience on this visit. He said he left his vehicle at 7:00 am at this business and they never looked at his vehicle or finished the job. He kept calling them to get status updates and left messages. They never called him back. He also has some doubts about parts put on his vehicle on a prior visit. He is unsure if those parts were new when put on the vehicle. He said he has lost some of his trust in this business.
L.D. A., Owner from L.D. Automotive responded on 11/11/2013

Thank you Mr. Taylor for bringing back your vehicle and letting us correct our parts issue .  Next time your in we will homer that free oil change offer . Don't forget to bring this email.

Aaron Weaver & Jake Akins

Jessica G.
10/16/2013 Category: Service
Jessica said this is her second time using this business and it is one of the cleanest she has seen. The vehicle was on time and the people were very nice.

Kim M.
Ford Crown Victoria
10/14/2013 Category: Service
Kim said the business does a good job. They provide updates. The price is given before the service is performed.

Roy R.
Hummer H2
10/12/2013
The staff
Great place with nice people

DN
Daniela N.
Subaru Impreza
10/10/2013 Category: Service
Daniela said the timing was good. The men at this business who helped her told her they would take a look at her vehicle and not charge her to look at it. They called later to tell her what they found. The service was done the same day and the price was reasonable.

Janet M.
Lincoln Town Car
10/09/2013 Category: Service
Janet said this business is helpful and very courteous.

RF
Ron F.
10/07/2013
I trust them
Had my brakes re-done from an chain repair shop. Great job.

Tony M.
09/29/2013
I found my new auto repair shop
I had some new exhaust I needed installed on my car, and LD gave me a good estimate on the install cost. Everyone I talked with at the shop was very polite and seemed like genuine "car guys". I'll definitely be back the next time I need some work done on one of my vehicles.

Lee M.
Chevrolet SSR
09/25/2013
SSR Cross Brace Install
I have used LD previously on my 1972 PU and have been please by there results. Therefore, I knew that my 2004 SSR would be in good hands. LM

TV

Chris S.
GMC Yukon
09/22/2013
Misdiagnosed
Car was misdiagnosed. I took it to the dealership, and a day later it was fixed at almost half the cost. I think you guys are very friendly and courteous. However, being without my car for 4 days only to have it still not working isn't what I'm looking for.
L.D. A., Owner from L.D. Automotive responded on 09/22/2013

Mr. Statzer,
i want to personal apologize for any misdiagnoses , we would like to extend a welcome back to you. Please except a free oil change on any of your vehicles or please let us know what we can do to  fix the issue. We strive to hold ourselves and technicians to higher standard  of service. Customer are always first.
sincerely,