Deven W.
02/25/2014 Category: Service
Deven said they are very thorough and the customer service is very good.

Jamie C.
Ford Escort
02/25/2014 Category: Service
Jamie said she has gone to them in the past and they have worked with her on billing and her budget. She has a really old vehicle and they have helped her to keep it running.

GK
George K.
Plano, TX
BMW M3
02/25/2014 Category: Service
George said the service was good. The people were really friendly.

Scott C.
02/25/2014 Category: Service
Scott said the service was great.

DT
Donald T.
02/25/2014 Category: Service
Donald said the vehicle was ready a little late, but they did a good job.

Robert G.
BMW 325i
02/19/2014
The guys at the front are Always ready to help
Took my BMW in with it coughing and spluttering at 10am and by 5pm it was running like new thanks guys my bill was $240

KC
Kieth C.
Honda Accord
02/17/2014
Stellar Customer Service
Every time I go into L.D I receive superb customer service. They are honest and reliable. I highly recommend them.

Randy H.
02/17/2014
Small town feel
I love LD automotive. They take a personal approach to auto repair and seek to teach out about repairs in general. They don't waste your time or your money, and you always leave feeling that you received quality service.

SJ
Sam J.
Lexus ES 350
02/14/2014 Category: Service
Sam is a completely satisfied customer.

Jeannie T.
Little Elm, TX
Mitsubishi Endeavor
02/14/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with CJ. She said she really appreciates their honesty.

Ben B.
02/14/2014 Category: Service
Ben said this business had a personal touch.

Jarred M.
Lewisville, TX
Jeep Cherokee
02/14/2014 Category: Service
Jarred said this business is down to earth and they have legit people who care about his vehicle. Aaron actually knows what he is doing and has always taken care of him.

Danielle S.
Midlothian, TX
02/12/2014
GREAT people, AWESOME service!!!
I went in for a tune up and an alignment because my car was getting horrible gas mileage and going through tires like no tomorrow. It turned out that there was A LOT more to it and my repairs were going to be close to $1500 and my budget was only $500. I did not understand half of what was wrong, but after some detailed explaining and a lot of breakdown by my sweet mechanic Aaron, I was able to understand the issues and get them resolved all for under $900!!! Although my car still needs one more part, it is running great, drives so smooth and my gas mileage has improved so much it is unbelievable!!! I will definitely be keeping my baby in the good hands of L D automotive from now on... Thank you so much Aaron!!!

LV
Lisa V.
Chrysler
02/09/2014
We were very happy with the service from LD Automotive Repair. Jake took his time to explain the repairs and show us the work needed on the vehicle.

CD
Chris D.
02/05/2014
Regular Scheduled Maintenance
Excellent service, they always let me know if additional work is needed and I have never had an unpleasant surprise from them.

Ana M.
01/24/2014
Buying a Pre-Owned Car?
The guys at LD Automotive did an amazing job advising us on the purchase of a pre-owned car. For less than $100 we were able to find out it was a bad deal and we jump right out of it. Thanks Jake and Aaron!

Kay M.
Hyundai Tiburon
01/23/2014
Kept us informed
Aaron was great to work with. Went above and beyond

Jill M.
Aubrey, TX
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/22/2014
Great Customer Service
I have used LD automotive twice since my repair shop closed. My cousin recommended them as they have had great success with LD as well. I am more than satisified with the customer service and tlc they give my car. I trust them and would recommend them to anyone who needs automotive assistance.

TH
Tim H.
01/22/2014 Category: Service
Tim said this was his third time at this business. They are always fast, knowledgeable, and fair.

AH
Arthur H.
01/22/2014 Category: Service
Arthur said this business was very courteous. They were responsive and quick to do the work. He is pleased with the repair.