Kim M.
Ford Crown Victoria
10/14/2013 Category: Service
Kim said the business does a good job. They provide updates. The price is given before the service is performed.

Roy R.
Hummer H2
10/12/2013
The staff
Great place with nice people

DN
Daniela N.
Subaru Impreza
10/10/2013 Category: Service
Daniela said the timing was good. The men at this business who helped her told her they would take a look at her vehicle and not charge her to look at it. They called later to tell her what they found. The service was done the same day and the price was reasonable.

Janet M.
Lincoln Town Car
10/09/2013 Category: Service
Janet said this business is helpful and very courteous.

RF
Ron F.
10/07/2013
I trust them
Had my brakes re-done from an chain repair shop. Great job.

Tony M.
09/29/2013
I found my new auto repair shop
I had some new exhaust I needed installed on my car, and LD gave me a good estimate on the install cost. Everyone I talked with at the shop was very polite and seemed like genuine "car guys". I'll definitely be back the next time I need some work done on one of my vehicles.

Lee M.
Chevrolet SSR
09/25/2013
SSR Cross Brace Install
I have used LD previously on my 1972 PU and have been please by there results. Therefore, I knew that my 2004 SSR would be in good hands. LM

TV
Tim V.
Friendly,Courtesy, Quick
Great place good work.

Chris S.
GMC Yukon
Misdiagnosed
Car was misdiagnosed. I took it to the dealership, and a day later it was fixed at almost half the cost. I think you guys are very friendly and courteous. However, being without my car for 4 days only to have it still not working isn't what I'm looking for.
L.D. A., Owner from L.D. Automotive responded on 09/22/2013

Mr. Statzer,
i want to personal apologize for any misdiagnoses , we would like to extend a welcome back to you. Please except a free oil change on any of your vehicles or please let us know what we can do to  fix the issue. We strive to hold ourselves and technicians to higher standard  of service. Customer are always first.
sincerely,

Aaron Weaver & Jake Akins

Richard M.
BMW M3
Manton-BMW
Fair and efficient, good reputation however there was a scrap on the front bumper that was not there when delivered.

Chuck B.
09/21/2013
Honest reliable excellent service.
I've taken my families cars there since they opened for business. The staff is honest, knowledgeable and friendly.

JI
John I.
Prosper, TX
09/21/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Renee. She said they have always worked on both of her vehicles and she has never had a problem with this business.

SG
Stacy G.
Texas
Buick Enclave
09/19/2013 Category: Service
Stacy said they are friendly, nice, talkative, and personable. She always recommends this business and they do great work.

Carrie H.
09/19/2013 Category: Service
Carrie said they worked with her to make the service affordable because it was a little expensive. They always do a good job.

John B.
09/19/2013 Category: Service
John said the business did exactly what he needed them to do.

BD
Bron D.
09/18/2013
Service and professionalism
Great guys, great work and honesty

MK
Mike K.
Plano, TX
Mitsubishi Eclipse
09/18/2013
This is how an automotive shop should be!
They were honest, with high quality/low prices. Quick turn-around time. Also, instead of doing what most auto shops do in trying to get you to fix additional items while they are currently working on other items, L.D. Automotive allowed me to pick up my vehicle, pay for it and then as I was about to leave handed me an estimate list and stated here are some items we suggest you fix when you can. It is much easier that way so you can plan and budget your repairs. Great Great shop!

Stuart W.
Little Elm, TX
09/16/2013
Great Outcome
Thank you for the tune up and brake work. The car drives a lot better!

NP
Nicole P.
Prosper, TX
BMW 525i
09/12/2013 Category: Service
Nicole said this the service has always been good. She said she always takes her vehicle to this business.

GC
Grant C.
Mc Kinney, TX
Jeep CJ5
09/12/2013 Category: Service
Grant said everyone at the business is nice and they did a great job.