Sarah S.
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Sarah said the business was very friendly and nice.

TT
Tayna T.
Lincoln Mark LT
03/06/2018
I trust them and that says alot
I have already taken my vehicle here twice. I was hesitant to do so the first time because I have been burned in the past by auto repair and oil change shops. But since taking my vehicle to LD Automotive I have been very peased with the service, respect and attentiveness they have shown. They do what they say and they listen. They will not give you the runaround or add-ons. I trust them and finally have a place that I can take my vehicle to. Thank you LD Automotive

BJ
Brian J.
03/06/2018
Friendly experts
My truck started having issues on a Thursday so I dropped it off. By Friday evening they had everything fixed and then some. They stayed late for me and the truck has never run so well. Everything was well explained with great friendly service.

Jake P.
Strafford, MO
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Jake said he would recommend the business, because they are all wonderful to work with.

GC
Gordon C.
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Gordon said everything was fine.

EV
Eric V.
03/03/2018
Simple Fix, Great Service
Came in after reading the reviews online. My car had a simple problem, and the guys told me to come in without an appointment. The problem was quickly identified, and fixed, and all for a simple $48 fee. The service was quick, professional, and I sincerely enjoyed talking to the employees. I'll be back for any car problems, routine or not. They have earned my respect and business.

Don D.
03/02/2018
Honest,fair price and it isn’t about the upscale.
Very happy with the work. Came in needing oil change and transmission service and that is what I got quickly and efficiently. Experience was not about the up sale that I always seem to get at a dealership. Brought my car in before with a leaky power steering. They looked at it and told me what needed to be fixed and fixed it. The dealer only wanted to sell me a new power steering pump which was going to cost me several hundreds of dollars. Work completed just over a hundred and no more leaky power steering pump.

Johnny R.
Little Elm, TX
Pontiac Firebird
03/02/2018 Category: Service
Johnny said he has an older vehicle and the mechanic can always work on it without any issues.

AR
Angela R.
Irving, TX
Mercury Sable
02/28/2018
Excellent service as always
The L.D team members are amazing! From the minute you walk into the door you are greeted warmly and professionally. The service is par none. They have been my mechanics for 7 years and have always been fair and honest.

NK
Nirmala K.
02/19/2018 Category: Service
Nirmala said the staff was polite and provided timely service. The facility was very clean.

Davis M.
02/18/2018
State Inspection
Called, at the last minute, they told me to come over.
In and out in minutes.
Plenty of time to get to the court house and new sticker.. Thanks guys

Stephanie W.
Cadillac SRX
02/17/2018
Good Service
My car was taken care of when I arrived and the cost was exactly what I was quoted.

GW
Gary W.
Plano, TX
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/16/2018
Fantastic!
L D did a fantastic job the last time they worked on my wife's car. L D is the only automotive shop that I will take our vehicles to.

John L.
Hyundai Azera
02/16/2018
Electrical Repairs
I had some varmint damage to my harness. The sales staff and the techs were helpful and knowledgeable and fixed my problem quickly and professionally. I was very pleased and will use their services again. Thank you.

EM
Evan M.
02/16/2018 Category: Service
Evan said the business is trustworthy.

BC
Bill C.
Carrollton, TX
02/16/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the business does what they say.

John B.
The Colony, TX
02/16/2018 Category: Service
John said he found a great mechanic at this business, and the only mechanic he uses for all his vehicles. He referred his family and friends to this place for service. The facility looks awesome.

ST
scott T.
Little Elm, TX
Chevrolet Colorado
02/16/2018 Category: Service
Scott said this business always explains the work they will do.

Ryan W.
02/16/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said the service was great.

EC
Edgar C.
Texas
Ford Police Interceptor
02/16/2018 Category: Service
Edgar said staff is friendly and fast.