NM
Neal M.
Melissa, TX
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
08/25/2017 Category: Service
Neal said the business was able to meet all his requirements even while they were under construction.

PM
Patrick M.
Ford Edge
08/24/2017 Category: Service
Patrick said he was happy with the service. He will be back and he plans to use them whenever he has a problem with his vehicle.
L.D. A., Owner from L D Automotive responded on 09/06/2017

Thank you Mr. Mackey for your 4 star review. We appreciate your busuness.

VO
Valter O.
Prosper, TX
08/23/2017
Honest, fair, great staff, very convenient
I wouldn't go anywhere else, more importantly is everyone I have recommended have their vehicle serviced at L.D. Automotive feels exactly as I do. Great testimony to their owner and employees.
L.D. A., Owner from L D Automotive responded on 08/28/2017

Valter, Thank you for your business and your 5 Star review. We appriciate your business and Thank you for recommending us.

CD
Caryn D.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
08/21/2017
Thanks.
Excellent service and pricing.
L.D. A., Owner from L D Automotive responded on 08/28/2017

Thank you for your 5 Star review. We always appreciate your business.

GM
Gary M.
Prosper, TX
08/20/2017
My go-to auto shop
I bring all four family cars to LD. As always, my experience was laced with courtesy, friendliness, professionalism, and integrity.
L.D. A., Owner from L D Automotive responded on 08/28/2017

Gary, thank you brother for your 5 Star review. We always appriciate your business.

Jesse M.
Scion tC
08/19/2017
Simply the best
I took my daughter's Scion TC in for service. Our service agent Jonas down to the entire repair team was not but professional. Even thought they are going through major remodeling, the service was still far more superior to any garage service in Frisco or surrounding counties. My daughter and myself was very pleased to get her car back fixed and in a timely manner. They called me several time to tell me what progress was made. I trust their judgement and the excellent service I have always received over the last 4 years which is nothing but their best !
L.D. A., Owner from L D Automotive responded on 09/06/2017

Thank you Mr. Mckinnies for your 5 star review. We are here to serve you and we are in business because of customers like you.  We appreciate your busuness brother.

Mickey S.
Chevrolet Corvette
08/15/2017 Category: Service
Mickey said they did good work. They've always done good for work for him. They did a good job.
L.D. A., Owner from L D Automotive responded on 09/06/2017

Thank you Mr. Sams for your 5 star review. We appreciate your busuness.

CF
Charles F.
08/15/2017 Category: Service
Charles said the business provides great service. The employees are knowledgeable, quick, they get back to him and they stay on top of things. They are fantastic.

Jessica W.
Volvo XC90
08/10/2017
Very Satisfied!!
I wanted to say the Customer Service at LD was wonderful and very accommodating . They made me feel comfortable leaving my car there to be serviced. The car is running great!
L.D. A., Owner from L D Automotive responded on 09/06/2017

Thank you Mrs. Williams for your 5 star review. We appreciate your busuness.

Mitch B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/08/2017 Category: Service
Mitch said he would recommend this business for service.

SA
Samuel A.
08/08/2017 Category: Service
Samuel said the service was great for his inspection at this business. They should get a front desk staff member instead of rotating employees in and out.
L.D. A., Owner from L D Automotive responded on 09/07/2017

We apologize for all the inconvenience you had to deal with. We are expanding and trying to work around all the construction. I promise, We do have a stable and solid staff that are there to help you at all times and for all your needs. We appreciate your business and thank you very much for your 5 star review.

Anthony M.
Pearland, TX
08/07/2017
Great staff, great service
My truck broke down when I was in travelling for work. They worked me into the schedule, kept me updated on what they found, and charged me a reasonable price when we both knew they could have gouged me! They even gave me a ride to my meeting while they worked on the truck. I highly recommend these guys. They made a really stressful and frustrating day much better.

Christi H.
08/05/2017
Fixed a problem other places didn't find.
The only problem I had was throughout the 2 days I had to call about my car versus getting a call. But it is finally Fixed! The staff was friendly and professional.
L.D. A., Owner from L D Automotive responded on 09/07/2017

We are glad that we were able to repair your problem for you. I apologize that the communication was not up to par like it usually is. We will definitely try harder. Thank you for your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

BC
Brian C.
The Colony, TX
Ford Expedition
08/04/2017 Category: Service
Brian said he had a great experience. This is the best facility he has been to in a long time.

Michael W.
Plano, TX
08/04/2017 Category: Service
Michael said the business employees are good to work with.

MN
Mark N.
Plano, TX
08/03/2017
Nicholls Door Handle
Honest work and fair prices.

BN
Bill N.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/31/2017
Fair treatment of customers. Nice staff
So far, its been the best garage I have done business with.

AW
Andy W.
Ram 1500
07/30/2017
They make time for you.
I went in there on a very busy day to get a tire repaired and they told me it would be a 2 - 3 hour wait as they several jobs ahead of me. I had no choice but to wait. He came and got my keys and within half an hour or so he had me on my way. As busy as they are, they work hard to take care of their customers. I have found a new home for auto repairs. They didn't require an appointment and did a great job in far less time than they estimated. Absolutely recommend LD Automotive to anyone out there. Super friendly and fast compared to anywhere I have had work done in Frisco in my 26 years of living and working here.

Dale H.
Ford Edge
07/27/2017
Oil change and TLC
I will be back with all my vehicles

Chris S.
07/27/2017
Timing belt, AC and tune up with no bs.
I always appreciate the straight talk that you get from the guys at LD. I've worked with other mechanics in the past and get a bit of a runaround on price and amount of time it will take to fix my car. Not with LD. I have been to them twice for big projects and both times they gave me a price that was fair and delivered on time. They also have done a great job communicating with me about options. I just had them do my timing belt/water pump, AC service and a tune up this time. All things were fully discussed and they gave me options on how I could do the repairs. They gave suggestions but didn't pressure me into anything. Just the facts. Being that I know a little about engines myself, I appreciate the logic that they put behind their explanations on how and why they are going to do something. They have my business and my wife's for the next service need. Thanks for making this easy.