EC
Emily C.
Ford Expedition
10/09/2017 Category: Service
Emily said Gabe made her feel comfortable with the service they did on her vehicle.

Mary W.
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/07/2017
In for an inspection
As usual, great service!
L.D. A., Owner from L D Automotive responded on 10/18/2017

Thank you for your 5 Star review. We appreciate your business.

Jesse M.
Lincoln LS
10/06/2017
Simply the best
Thanks guys for a job well done. I have nothing but praises for LD automotive. They know their stuff.

John F.
10/06/2017 Category: Service
John said this was his visit to this business and they did a good job. He really appreciated them showing him around the facility as well.

SL
Sabrina L.
Richardson, TX
09/30/2017
Awesome Service
Very fair price for services. I checked several places and the prices were more expensive than what I paid for at LD Automotive. Right when I walked in the place, I knew that this was the right place. The front counter guys are very personable and friendly. I am happy that I now have an automotive place to take my car to in the future.
L.D. A., Owner from L D Automotive responded on 10/18/2017

Thank you Mrs Lloyd for your 5 star review. We appreciate your business and welcome to the family.

Jonas

MA
Michael A.
Allen, TX
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Michael said the staff did a very good job.

Becca S.
09/28/2017 Category: Service
Becca said they were okay. She asked a question but they did not provide an honest, good or informative answer with options.
L.D. A., Owner from L D Automotive responded on 10/18/2017

Mrs Strom, I apologize that we were not able to provide the answer to the questions you had at the time. We are here to provide the most honest and most   service in the automotive business. If I can help you with anything, please don't hesitate to contact me personally. I notice that it was your first time and we did your state inspection Professional and oil change at the time. We would love for you to continue to come here and let us take care of your future services.

Jonas Cabrera

SD
Shiva D.
Mc Kinney, TX
09/28/2017 Category: Service
Shiva said the business gave him the best service. He has never had any complaints or issues.

KJ
Ken J.
09/27/2017
1962 Cutlass Convertible
Dwayne redid my seats, carpet and con top. Hie did an excellent job and I have received many compliments from car buffs.
L.D. A., Owner from L D Automotive responded on 10/18/2017

Mr Japp, Thank you for your 5 star review. We appreciate your business and we are very happy that you got many compliments on the Upholstery work that was done. Dwayne Takes pride on his work and always goes above and beyond.

David W.
GMC Pickup
09/24/2017
Great Local Automotive Service
The LD team was great, found and fixed the electrical issue in my truck, did it quicker than promised, and communicated status the whole way through. I really like the online service history as well. I highly recommend this place!

Richard S.
Modesto, CA
Ford Crown Victoria
09/22/2017 Category: Service
Richard said he took his vehicle in on Thursday afternoon. He was from out of town but the mechanic took him back right way and diagnosed his problem. They got his parts in Monday and he was back on the road that day. He did not have any issues with the service. It was great and if he is ever back in that town this business would be his number one choice should he need it.

BJ
Braden J.
Wylie, TX
Hyundai Veloster
09/22/2017 Category: Service
Braden said the staff were personable and knowledgeable. They accommodated him when he had to back out on the service and they refunded him his deposit. Everything was great.

Barry S.
09/19/2017
Routine service
Jonah and everyone who works at LD Automotive are FANTASTIC! Great customer service, good pricing, GREAT mechanics.
L.D. A., Owner from L D Automotive responded on 10/18/2017

Mr Sarnacki, Thank you very much for your 5 star review and your compliment. We appreciate your business brother.

Jonas Cabrera

HS
Haley S.
Pflugerville, TX
Mazda CX-7
09/18/2017
Fixed car as promised with good communication.
My daughter had some serious issues with her car. The people at L D told her what the problem was, what it would cost, when the parts would come in, and when the car would be repaired. During the repair, they identified another problem that she knew about and had been wanting to get fixed. They gave her a separate quote for the second issue. In the end, the bill was right where they said it would be. No surprises.

GW
Gary W.
Plano, TX
09/17/2017
Excellent service and repairs at a fair price!
L D Automotive has been taking care of my families 3 cars for about 6 years. I know Jake personally and trust him with all the repairs and maintenance that he does on our cars. The price for his services are always less than taking any of the vehicles to the dealer.

SR
Stephanie R.
Aubrey, TX
09/15/2017
Fast and honest service
Devin was great! He quoted me a good price, ordered the parts, and repaired my vehicle within 20 mins. He was also very friendly and professional. Will definitely go back!

KR
Kelly R.
09/13/2017
Pleasant staff, well informed and timely service.

FC
Freddie C.
Honda Accord
09/11/2017 Category: Service
Freddie said this business treats him well and they do a good job for him.

JV
Joshua V.
Ram 2500
09/09/2017
Honesty
Jacob is always up front with me and makes sure that I know all of my options are on the table. I appreciate that.

Jesse M.
Lincoln LS
08/31/2017
Best Auto repair service
I can't say enough how pleased I am about the L&D automotive team of professionals. These guys rock. Each time my car is repaired by them I feel that I have received the best repair service in North Texas.
L.D. A., Owner from L D Automotive responded on 09/06/2017

Thank you Mr. Mckinnies for your 5 star review. We appreciate your busuness.