BC
Brian C.
The Colony, TX
Ford Expedition
08/04/2017 Category: Service
Brian said he had a great experience. This is the best facility he has been to in a long time.

Michael W.
Plano, TX
08/04/2017 Category: Service
Michael said the business employees are good to work with.

MN
Mark N.
Plano, TX
08/03/2017
Nicholls Door Handle
Honest work and fair prices.

BN
Bill N.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/31/2017
Fair treatment of customers. Nice staff
So far, its been the best garage I have done business with.

AW
Andy W.
Ram 1500
07/30/2017
They make time for you.
I went in there on a very busy day to get a tire repaired and they told me it would be a 2 - 3 hour wait as they several jobs ahead of me. I had no choice but to wait. He came and got my keys and within half an hour or so he had me on my way. As busy as they are, they work hard to take care of their customers. I have found a new home for auto repairs. They didn't require an appointment and did a great job in far less time than they estimated. Absolutely recommend LD Automotive to anyone out there. Super friendly and fast compared to anywhere I have had work done in Frisco in my 26 years of living and working here.

Dale H.
Ford Edge
Oil change and TLC
I will be back with all my vehicles

Chris S.
07/27/2017
Timing belt, AC and tune up with no bs.
I always appreciate the straight talk that you get from the guys at LD. I've worked with other mechanics in the past and get a bit of a runaround on price and amount of time it will take to fix my car. Not with LD. I have been to them twice for big projects and both times they gave me a price that was fair and delivered on time. They also have done a great job communicating with me about options. I just had them do my timing belt/water pump, AC service and a tune up this time. All things were fully discussed and they gave me options on how I could do the repairs. They gave suggestions but didn't pressure me into anything. Just the facts. Being that I know a little about engines myself, I appreciate the logic that they put behind their explanations on how and why they are going to do something. They have my business and my wife's for the next service need. Thanks for making this easy.

Meghan S.
Great Service!
I take my car to LD Automotive because they are always so helpful and informative. Also, very quick compared to others and I find them to be honest, which is tough to find in this industry.

Davis M.
07/24/2017
Great service and a place to trust,
Dropped off the F150, left town for 4 days,and returned to the coldest air coming from the dashboard since it was new.
Thanks again for taking care of me.

Deanne H.
Chevrolet Silverado
07/23/2017
Trustworthy
Rarely do you find an automotive repair facility that is trustworthy, highly knowledgeable, and reliable. It's not just a job for them they all have cars they work on and rebuild at home too. LD has worked on our cars for years and I have the confidence in them to work with my 20 year old daughter on her 10 year old college truck without me being there. A quick oil change, brakes or other repairs are in their scope. They do not inflate what needs to be done and are just fun to talk to and work with. Highly recommend to all single women who fear going to get oil changed or something fixed on car. 5th street diner is in walking distance if want to get a bite while getting oil changed.

GB
George B.
Little Elm, TX
GMC Yukon XL
07/21/2017 Category: Service
George said the business finished everything quickly, and his vehicle is working fine.
L.D. A., Owner from L D Automotive responded on 09/07/2017

Thank George for your 5 star review. We appreciate your business and also thank you for all your tech help you do for us on our computers.

Jonas

JI
Jeff I.
Prosper, TX
07/20/2017
Great Service!
Jonas was great to work with. Very knowledgeable and responsive to my questions/concerns.
L.D. A., Owner from L D Automotive responded on 09/07/2017

Hey Jeff, thanks brother for your compliment and thank you for all your business and the 5 star review.

Jonas

Alberto b.
Mazda 3
07/16/2017
Honest, professional
Although they could not find the exact cause of my problem they did not bullshit me like other people in the past. I highly recommend them!

BW
Brian W.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
07/13/2017 Category: Service
Brian said the business does a good job. The employees are honest and they communicate well.

AR
Alton R.
Ford Expedition
07/12/2017
People
Really make you feel good that you chose LD Automotive

Michael C.
07/12/2017 Category: Service
Michael said this business exceeded his expectations.

GA
Gregory A.
07/12/2017 Category: Service
Gregory said he had a good experience.

Jaime B.
07/12/2017 Category: Service
Jaime said they were great. She was happy with the service.

Daniel L.
Volkswagen Golf
07/12/2017 Category: Service
Daniel said the oil change was good.

Bryan S.
07/09/2017
Best automotive experience.
Jonas is the best. I've driven by L & D many of times, but this was my first visit. My A/C had quit blowing cold. Jonas and his team took great care of me and had me in and out in no time. I actually left feeling great about the repair, which is pretty unusual when it comes to having any work done.