Overall Rating 4.26/5Overall Rating 4.26/5Overall Rating 4.26/5Overall Rating 4.26/5rating 4.26

Overall Rating 4.3124984/5Overall Rating 4.3124984/5Overall Rating 4.3124984/5Overall Rating 4.3124984/5rating 4.3124984
Overall Rating 2.03125/5Overall Rating 2.03125/5rating 2.03125rating 2.03125rating 2.03125

Barbara S.
Marina Del Rey, CA
03/19/2019 Category: Service
They are always courteous, quick and pleasant

Danny M.
Culver City, CA
03/19/2019 Category: Service
oil change
Went in for an oil change. Service advisor noted a recall, left car to get everything done.
Received a nice friendly phone call letting me know car was ready.

FR
Farzam R.
Hawthorne, CA
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Great staff excellent customer service

Glendale, CA

Culver City, CA
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Fast & Good
Fast & Good service.
Tire air was over filled 41 psi high.

Karen S.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Fast and great at diagnosis
LOVE LOVE LOVE ESSEX!!

Tyler M.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Quick, Painless Oil Change
Thanks a lot to the service staff.

03/11/2019 Category: Service
Needs some honesty
I was given a long list of items that needed to be repaired, including 3 light bulbs that needed to be replaced for nearly $50/light bulb for a total of almost $150. Fortunately, I declined most of it and when I came home to inspect the list, my lights among other things were working fine.
MONALISA H. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Hi Elaine,

I am sorry to hear your recent visit with our Service Department did not merit 5- Stars as this is always our goal. We take pride in setting high standards and apologize for falling short during your service visit. We appreciate you sharing your experience and sincerely apologize for not delivering the customer experience we strive to provide. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you to hear more and address your concerns. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. I look forward to restoring your confidence.

Inglewood, CA
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Sonata 2015
Our review

ND
Nicole D.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly customer service. I was taken care of promptly. Paul is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I feel my car is in good hands with him.
PAUL P. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out my survey and for the kind words. It was my pleasure doing business with you. If you ever have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to seeing you next time.

Paul Panya
Service Advisor
310-390-1900 Ex 4402

Dennis H.
North Hollywood, CA
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Once my Lease is up on my Hyundai I will be going to Nissani for my next car.

PT
Pamela T.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Recall repair and maintenance Service
Friendly, efficient

Marina Del Rey, CA
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Recall service
Went as expected. Really appreciate they got me in so fast.

JN
Judith N.
02/24/2019 Category: Service
ABE Warning Light
Paul Panyaratanara is great. Nissani's tool needed to calibrate new sensor was broken. Paul borrowed the calibration tool from a friend after he finished work on Monday night. Our car was ready for pick up Tuesday morning. Paul really went out of his way to complete our repair and we really appreciate his effort. He is a very valuable employee to your company.
PAUL P. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

Inglewood, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Took my new 2018 Santa Fe Sport to get a system update and I was very pleased with the expedited service I received. They were very concienoius about maintaining the cleanlliess of my vehicle and I appreciated that.

BF
Beatrice F.
Santa Monica, CA
Rep Ronny is great
He's a total professional.

VERY SlOW - hours for a simple oil change
even with an appt, plan on spending at least 2 hours for a simple visit.
MONALISA H. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

Hi Beatrice ,

California
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Good customer service
Service department delivered as promised. Revis and Essex good job!

GN
Good customer service

2016 Hyundai Genesis
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Not happy with service I received - would not recommend
Had to bring in my car (2016 Genesis 3.8 Sedan) 3 times to get airbag warning light fixed. Cargo mat gone missing after being in service - allegedly (to be legal)... Unresponsive management about the whole situation except to deliver message through adviser saying that they reviewed security camera and found nothing... When the car was ready for pick up - adviser was not present to explain what was done and completed...
MONALISA H. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Hello Jin,

PK
Phyllis K.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Iconic 1st check on my car.
I was treated very well . I was able to get the shuttle to take me home and pick me up. I paid only what was quoted as the cost of the inspection et. I had mentioned a squeak in the brake pedal., and upon pick-up was told that the car had a recall on that problem and as soon as they received the tool they needed to fix it, they would call.
A very positive experience for me.
I am very happy with the Ionic.

P.S. Great Hot Chocolate in the Waiting Room.