Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5rating 4.25

Overall Rating 4.2142882/5Overall Rating 4.2142882/5Overall Rating 4.2142882/5Overall Rating 4.2142882/5rating 4.2142882
Overall Rating 1.92593/5rating 1.92593rating 1.92593rating 1.92593rating 1.92593

Mike D.
CA
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Horrible, Terrible, Awful, Very Bad Experience!
Untrustworthy! We made an appointment to take care of a recall notice. When we called to confirm they had no record of us. We made another appt and when we showed up, they AGAIN had no record of us. They wanted us to reschedule (for a third time?) but we refused. They became extremely rude and hostile when we insisted they take care of our recall issue then. The man took our keys and walked away without saying anything, without providing a receipt! When they called later they said they discovered $800 worth of repairs that needed to be done. NOPE! Went immediately to our neighborhood mechanic who found only one problem and fixed it for a fraction of the price! STAY AWAY!!! (Be smarter than us --- don't even BUY a Hyundai. Piece of JUNK!!!)
MONALISA H. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Hello Mike Donovan,

I am sorry to hear your recent visit with our Service Department did not merit 5- Stars as this is always our goal. We take pride in setting high standards and apologize for falling short during your service visit. We appreciate you sharing your experience and sincerely apologize for not delivering the customer experience we strive to provide. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you to hear more and address your concerns. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. I look forward to restoring your confidence.

LD
Lakwanza D.
Culver City, CA
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
I made a last minute decision to stop by Nissani Brothers for one of the interval required maintenance. Essex provided excellent customer service, told me it was no problem and was able to fit me in for my service. Everything worked out well.

KL
Katherine L.
Tracy, CA
01/12/2019 Category: Service
great customer service
I don't live in the area, was in town for a few days and needed an oil change, I was very pleased with the service that was provided and if I ever am in town again and need service again I will definitely bring my car back. I would like to recognize Paul he was very polite and provided the customer service that I wish most businesses would give.
PAUL P. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out my survey and for the kind words. It was my pleasure doing business with you. If you ever have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to seeing you next time.

FW

Excellent Service Advisor, better than I have ever had in every way

Marjorie G.
El Segundo, CA
Service department
Service department was great. Said car would be ready within 2 hours and it was.

Your salesmen are too aggressive. They need to listen to what a customer is telling them, not try to force
A sale. I don’t like heavy sales. If they are good, they should be able to read a customer after talking and
Listening to them.

Coral C.
Culver City, CA
Customer Service
Ronnie actually gave me customer service, which is so lacking in our world today. Thank you!

Improving the Customer Experience
Unfortunately, I had a negative service experience at this dealership, twice. In saying that, I believe any sub-par experience can be turned around IF there is a willingness to improve the customer experience and go above and beyond. This happened for me at Nissani Bros after working with Paul Panya.

Paul addressed my concerns in a honest and timely manner - this demonstrated to me that he cared about my experience and this is a great foundation for building a relationship/trust with a customer. I am happy to say that I will be returning to this dealership for future services, only because of my direct experience with Paul.

California
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Excellent First Visit
I had an appointment to update my vehicle's software, and arrived to Nissani Bros half an hour before my appointment time expecting to wait. However, they helped me right away, meaning I was able to leave half an hour earlier than I would have otherwise. Additionally, everyone there was extremely friendly, and helpful.

TH
Tori H.
Quick service, efficient staff
I was impressed by the efficiency of the staff and how quickly my car was serviced. I will be back.

Miriam P.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Good fast service
I recently took my car to get serviced, and I was very pleased with how informative and helpful my service persron was. My issue was resolved in a timely manner and I felt confident knowing my car would be in good shape once I left.

2010 Hyundai Elantra
review of Nissani bros
Had to return for a second time to get my vehicle fixed. They said issue was resolved but when I returned home it came back again. Spent a lot of money on Ubers getting around - and now I have to do it again.
MONALISA H. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Hi Kristen,

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Good Customer Service
The rep did a great job of explaining to me what the services were and what was done for the car on the paperwork.

Dishonest
They say they do the service on the paperwork but it’s a crapshot as to if they actually do or not.
MONALISA H. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Hi Marquisha,

2018 Hyundai Kona
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Crew / Facility even though lemon vehicle
All the employees have been nothing but helpful. Jaime explained in detail what the issues were. One mechanic took me into the work floor to test a hypothesis (that not being able to put gas in the tank was connected to the already established emissions problem.) Manager Mark Aguilar offered a loaner and called me pretty much daily with an update on the car. The check engine light kept reappearing on this particular vehicle, however. They were not having any luck, with different computer codes popping up on the check engine light. Even though there hasn't been much progress on the vehicle, I appreciate everything the team has done to continue working on it, continue ordering necessary parts. I will say that Mark has gone above and beyond on this in terms on communication, explanation and respect. He has also helped deliver my 'lemon' vehicle to me once I found out my car insurance no longer covered the loaner. It saved me time and energy not having to drive down to the dealership during work. I really appreciate being taken seriously and I would go back to the Nissani Hyundai no problem...if I had a car that had less problems :)

01/01/2019 Category: Service
Lemon Law Car
Manager Mark Aguilar made himself available all the weeks I've been dealing with the problems. I felt taken care of absolutely to the best of his and their abilities but this car is just a lemon regardless. The staff, the place was great but I can't of course say the service was fantastic when it kept coming back with check engine light on then when they kept it over a month and I did not want to drive that loaner any more. I am not making expensive payments to drive a loaner.
MARK A. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

I am very sorry that we have not been able to fix your vehicle, we are still woring with the concern with the factory. Call me if you have any questions

David W.
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Great service and they fill you up on coffee
PAUL P. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 12/29/2018

HM
Haleh M.
Santa Monica, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Courteous and timely service.
Courteous and timely service.

Ron G.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
service
I appreciated your service rep at the time taking care of me in a timely manner for service on my vehicle.
I have had my vehicle serviced in your facility several times.......

SK
Saralee K.
12/27/2018 Category: Service
service
Service done in a timely manner. Fixed 2 items on recall and 1 item on extended warranty. However while doing one of the recall items, they messed up the button to open the trunk. I will have to go back to get that fixed.
I would not recommend Hyundai because there have been so many recall items

AD
Alex D.
Essex did good.
Essex got everything worked out for me after the mechanic had a couple of issues.

12/26/2018 Category: Service
He did not complete the job
He did not rotate my tires and turned in the inspection sheet of some other car instead of mine.
MONALISA H. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Hi Alex,

I am sorry to hear your recent visit with our Service Department did not merit 5- Stars as this is always our goal.We take pride in setting high standards and apologize for falling short during your service visit. We appreciate you sharing your experience and sincerely apologize for not delivering the customer experience we strive to provide. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you to hear more and address your concerns. Please contact me at your earliest convenience, I look forward to restoring your confidence.

Dean B.
Convenient and quick
Went in for oil change and minor recall, was advised of additional recall, had all three taken care of. Easy to deal with and much closer than previous dealer. Thanks!