Nissani Brothers Hyundai

Frank R.
Gardena, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Service is great as usual
ANGELINE S., Director Of Client Relations from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Good afternoon FR.,

We appreciate the 5 Star Review!  Thank you for taking the time to provide positive feedback for your Service Advisor, Garek.  Customer satisfaction is our top priority!

GM
Galen M.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Great fast service
ANGELINE S., Director Of Client Relations from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Good afternoon GM.,

We appreciate the 5 Star rating and you taking the time to provide excellent feedback for your Service Advisor, Garek.  Customer satisfaction is our top priority!  We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you during your next service interval.

Simeon S.
Santa Monica, CA
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Updated Review
I was unhappy with the quality of the communication provided by the Hyundai service department. They let me know on the day that my car was being serviced that it will be available on Saturday morning and that I may pick up anytime after. I went to pick it up on Sunday, to find out that service was closed, and Sales knew nothing about my car. They said that this was not the first time this had happened. As a result, I had to come in on Monday to pick up my car, thus resulting in me wasting extra time and an additional $45 on transportation. I called to let management know multiple times and they always stated that the manager was busy. As a result, I gave a poor review for the service.

Jonathan has since called me and apologized for the misunderstanding, and offered me a free oil change next time I come in to get my car serviced. I greatly appreciate his apology and his desire to make amends for the situation. Most places which offer services to cars would not make the extra effort to attempt to fix their mistakes. Jonathan's concern about my satisfaction, along with his offer to compensate my extra transportation costs helped restore my trust in the Hyundai Service department.

Unsatisfactory
See the rest of my comments

Good afternoon SS.,

Thank you for your feedback pertaining to your recent Service  experience with your Service Advisor Jonathan!

Our Sales Department does not have access to vehicles that are in for Service or Service records.  We apologize in advance if we did not meet your expectations and for any inconvenience you may have experienced with us.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at Angeline@Nissanibros.com if you'd like to further discuss.

Barbara B.
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Great experience! Service advisor was great and work was done in a timely manner.

Good afternoon BB.,

Thank you for your compliments pertaining to your Service Advisor Essex!  I’m happy to hear that your vehicle was ready in a timely manner and also that all your Service needs were met.

ST
Steve T.
Santa Monica, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service was Excellent
my service was done in excellent time - didn't have to wait a long time

Good afternoon ST.,

ED
Eunice D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/11/2020 Category: Service
The Service Department provides great service with excellent turn around time.
ANGELINE S., Director Of Client Relations from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Good afternoon EDJ.,

We appreciate the 5 Star Review and thank you for taking the time to provide excellent feedback for your Service Advisor, Garek.

Director Of Customer Relations

Dean B.
Great service department
I called on Thursday and was able to be scheduled for the next day. Went over the service plans with a technician who was very helpful and advised I didn't need as much work as I thought. Was done in about an hour and a half. Very happy with Nissani Brothers service department.

Good afternoon DB.,

2016 Hyundai Sonata Plugin Hybrid
The people!
Everyone is polite, nice, knowledgeable and helpful.

Good afternoon JC.,

We appreciate the 5 Star Review and can't thank you enough for taking the time to provide such awesome feedback for your Service Advisor, Garek.  Customer satisfaction is our top priority!

Stephen B.
Culver City, CA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/11/2020 Category: Service
My service advisor ,Essex Winters, was professional, knowledgeable and personable. He is definitely an asset to the organization.

Good afternoon SB.,

We appreciate the 5 Star Review!  Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how happy you are with your experience.  Feedback from you is one way we know we are achieving our goals.

HG
Hal G.
Fast service...good coffee
Oil Change and checkup in under two hours...great...and I trust they actually performed the service unlike my local guy, Oily Earl, who accepts meat in lieu of cash.

Good afternoon HG.,

Thank you for the 5 Star Review!  We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to seeing you during your next service interval.

Jonathan C.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Excellent VIP Service
Best Dealership in LA.

Good evening JC.,

We appreciate the 5 Star Review and thank you for taking the time to provide excellent feedback for your Service Advisor, Ronnie.  Customer satisfaction is our top priority!  We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you during your next service interval.

Longwood, FL
Ignition Coil replacement
Made an appointment and was handled by Jonathan Hughes, who quickly processed my information. I was told that it would be about 4-5 hours for my car's inspection to be completed, but Jonathan was able to get my car inspected earlier. My car's engine was under warranty so everything was handled smoothly and promptly. Thanks Jonathan!

Good afternoon MJ.,

Thank you for your compliments pertaining to your Service Advisor Jonathan.  Customer satisfaction is our top priority!  I’m pleased to hear that your vehicle was serviced in a timely manner.

IV
Iris V.
CA
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Showed concern
Paul was very professional and showed concern in getting to the root of the problem. My car was repaired quickly as well.
ANGELINE S., Director Of Client Relations from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Good afternoon IV.,

We appreciate the 5 Star Review and thank you for taking the time to provide excellent feedback for your Service Advisor, Paul.  Customer satisfaction is our top priority!  We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you during your next service interval.

02/05/2020 Category: Service
Scheduled maint
Blah blah
ANGELINE S., Director Of Client Relations from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 02/06/2020

Good afternoon TV.,

We appreciate your feedback pertaining to your recent Service  experience with your Service Advisor Garek.

We apologize in advance if we did not meet your expectations and for any inconvenience you may have experienced with us.  We strive to earn a 5 Star Review, as we do the best we can because we value your time and your business.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at Angeline@Nissanibros.com

2010 Hyundai Sonata
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Review
Being infirmed
PAUL P. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out my survey and for the kind words. It was my pleasure doing business with you. If you ever have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to seeing you next time.

Paul Panya