Overall Rating 4.23/5Overall Rating 4.23/5Overall Rating 4.23/5Overall Rating 4.23/5rating 4.23

Overall Rating 3.8947337/5Overall Rating 3.8947337/5Overall Rating 3.8947337/5rating 3.8947337rating 3.8947337
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Inglewood, CA
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Amazing and quick service
Very friendly staff, very quick service
PAUL P. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out my survey and for the kind words. It was my pleasure doing business with you. If you ever have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to seeing you next time.

07/17/2018 Category: Service
Oil change service
Everyone is friendly and provide great service. I do wish a oil change wouldn't take 1.5 to an 1 45 min to take. Overall good experience
ESSEX W. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thanks for the good feedback it was a pleasure helping you with your car. If you have any questions in the future or want so schedule any service please feel free to call my number is below!

2009 Hyundai Genesis
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Great work
Good service and customer service. Make sure to get the job done correctly.

AT
Alan T.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Good efficient service and courteous professional representatives.
My service representative was Paul. He was polite, professional and efficient.
PAUL P. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

2009 Hyundai Elantra
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, but a little expensive
My car engine check light was on, and I went to this place for inspection. They charged $180, which I think is a little expensive. The problem turns out to be something is leaking internally. They helped to fix it without additional charge. They made a few recommendations. They don't scare me to do unnecessary maintenances.

The people there are very friendly, and easy to access.

Beverly Hills, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Visit for 14500 mile oil change
Its clean and friendly srevice is provided.
PAUL P. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

310.390.1900 x4403

ST
Shonte T.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
I made a appointment for service on a Saturday which they make super convenient by the way with access to scheduling online you can see there availability and you can pick your own date and time. Upon arrival I pulled in the service drive way and a service representative greets me. Tells me where to park my car and walks me over to check my car in,sign the paperwork and since i was gonna stay and wait on the service he provided and estimated time for completion. While I waited for my service to be completed my salesman who sold me my vehicle saw me waiting and greeted me asking if everything was okay and if there was anything he could help with. My service was completed within the time they told me. First dealer I have been to where you dont have to wait all day for service even with a appointment.
ESSEX W. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Anne S.
Culver City, CA
2011 Hyundai Tucson
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Essex who helped me with my Tuscon was fabulous from start to finish. He was friendly and very professional.
ESSEX W. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Irvine, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Money stolen from car
Money was stolen from my car. Service manager said he would follow up but did nothing. Still waiting for a return call. Nothing was offered by the manager to correct the issue. He asked me what I wanted him to do, instead of offering some sort of reconciliation or correction to the experience. This theft has happened multiple times and the employees here cannot be trusted.
MIKE A., Service Manager from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Hello,

We strive very hard to give all our customers 100% satisfaction.
I will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss any questions and concerns you may have.

Sincerely,

Mike Asatryan
(310)390-1900 ext#4400

El Segundo, CA
2012 Hyundai Veloster
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Nissani Bros Hyundai
Overall good, just need improvement in some areas
MIKE A., Service Manager from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Venice, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/04/2018 Category: Service
HYUNDAI Sonata Service
Always a pleasure to bring my car in for service. All staff are extremely nice & helpful
ESSEX W. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

ESSEX W. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

CV
Cindy V.
Santa Monica, CA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
07/03/2018 Category: Service
They roll out the red carpet, efficient and honest!
ESSEX W. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Sharon W.
North Hollywood, CA
Horrible service
I was charged for a service I didn’t ask for or agree to. I did not want that service done. I was lied to about a shuttle being able to drop me off and never did so I called Lyft. The staff stated they would have someone pick me up and no one ever did. I called and they left me on hold for 25 mins
MICHAEL G., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Hi Sharon,

Michael Gonzales
Customer Relations Manager
Nissani Bros. Hyundai

James L.
Culver City, CA
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Easy check-in and comfortable waiting area
First time to this dealership for my new Elentra. Really liked the drive in area with several people to check you in. Very efficient. Made an appointment for an oil change. They recommended a tire rotation. Which I did. Wait time was 1 1/2 hrs. Will be back for future service.
JOHN A M. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO COMPLETE THE SURVEY! IF YOU NEED ANYTHING ANYTIME! PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

310.390.1900
JOHN MALUSHI

NJ
Nick J.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/02/2018 Category: Service
I was able to secure service very quickly with a fast turn around.
PAUL P. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

06/29/2018 Category: Service
First time
Great experience for my first time!
ESSEX W. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

06/26/2018 Category: Service
Customer service needs work
See previous comments. Please work out a better system of communicating to the customer so we don't have to follow up at every step. Lots of unclear and unnecessary waiting at every step, from drop off to pickup.
MICHAEL G., CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Hello,