Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5rating 4.25

Overall Rating 1.90476/5rating 1.90476rating 1.90476rating 1.90476rating 1.90476

Redondo Beach, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Review Title
Your Review
PAUL P. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out my survey and for the kind words. It was my pleasure doing business with you. If you ever have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to seeing you next time.

EW
Edwena W.
2004 Hyundai Xg350
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
you provide excellent customer service. your facilities are very nice. all of your employees are very nice, friendly and make you feel warm and welcome.
PAUL P. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

KF
Kitun F.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
okay services...
but need to explain services procedure to customer on maintenance... (so to keep VIP status).
I almost lost it, due to NON explanation on a simple tire rotation scheme.
but then again, the tire manufacturer recommended 6000 - 8000 range pending on usage and condition... so ideally I could have waited... until the next oil change to rotate tire.
so the process feels "scammy"...
I will decide if I want to come back again next time... will there be un-necessary expensive service required to stay within the VIP program?
if so, I definitely will NOT come back... and will post on YELP on my experience.
JOHN A M. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

THANKS FOR TAKING TIME TO COMPLETE THE SURVEY, IF YOU NEED ANYTHING PLEASE CONTACT ME ANYTIME!

PM
Pamela M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great personal service
I worked with Paul who was very attentive and even recognized me the following day, making it a point to say "hi" as he passed.
PAUL P. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

BC
Barbara C.
Keep improving
Your new facilities are nice, but your customer service does not compare with that of Lexus or Mercedes. Given the price of your cars, you should do better.

TC
Thelma C.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Always able to answer questions or concerns

SJ
Serena J.
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Unfair Charges
The service I received was fine. Just was not happy that I had to pay for replacement lights that was working when I dropped my car off.
MIKE A., Service Manager from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Hello Serena,

I would like to first apologize on your last service visit.
It seems we may have fell short in our customer service.
We strive very hard to give all our customers 100% satisfaction.
I will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss any questions and concerns you may have.

Sincerely,

Mike Asatryan
(310)390-1900 ext#4400

2008 Hyundai Elantra
09/15/2018 Category: Service
No title
Clean and friendly, but really slow
PAUL P. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Michelle S.
service overall
I always enjoy bringing my car in for any kind of service here. Service reps are friendly and informative.

Awesome Service
Very great service, friendly staff
JOHN A M. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO COMPLETE THIS SURVEY! IF YOU EVER NEED ANYTHING ,FEEL FREE TO CONACT ME ANYTIME!

310.390.1900

Friendly staff
Staff in service department are friendly. My service took much longer than anticipated though.
JOHN A M. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO COMPLETE THIS SURVEY! IF YOU EVER NEED ANYTHING,PLEASE CONTACT ME ANYTIME!

310.390.1900

DK
David K.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Nice friendly
Very friendly and perfect job
ESSEX W. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thanks for the good feedback it was a pleasure helping you with your car. If you have any questions in the future or want so schedule any service please feel free to call my number is below!

SJ
Shahin J.
Comfortable drivethrough service
Very easy drive through and lots of accommodation to get things going fast
ESSEX W. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Donna R.
Good Experience
My service manager was very thorough and helpful. I had an excellent experience. My car was ready earlier than expect. I would give him all 5's.

PAUL P. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

California
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Service was great, and timely especially for a large issue on Saturday
ESSEX W. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

QC
Quandra C.
Carson, CA
Platinum Service
I love this dealership how friendly and caring the entire staff is when you come in contact with them. The customer service is extremely excellent, they make you feel like you are the most important customer, even though they have tons of customers. I will continue to come to Nissani Bros
PAUL P. from Nissani Brothers Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

FW
Frank W.
Lancaster, CA
2017 Hyundai Accent
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Couldnt get a loaner was there for 2 hours but i wasnt bored..
Good customer friendly people well the ones familiar to me..👍

2017 Hyundai Azera