Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4

Overall Rating 4.1428568/5Overall Rating 4.1428568/5Overall Rating 4.1428568/5Overall Rating 4.1428568/5rating 4.1428568
Overall Rating 1.82143/5rating 1.82143rating 1.82143rating 1.82143rating 1.82143

Calabasas, CA
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Family touch
Family touch
I actually drive out of my way to go to Ladin Hyundai. When I come in for service and I have a particular issue that needs attention, Ladin always follows through on taking care of it. The staff is courteous and professional.
Ladin has taken care of four of our family Hyundais since 2008.
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

CN
Cheryl N.
Westlake Village, CA
09/21/2018 Category: Service
car service review
Excellent service and car finished when promised.
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill our our survey!!

BG
Brian G.
Ventura, CA
Under Promise Over Deliver
I was checked in by Jason V and he wrote me up for the 45,000 mile service job plus I had told him that my rear trunk would not open for the past four weeks with the fob, the button inside the car nor the rear trunk open button at the trunk itself. He felt that it would need a new trunk latch system and said that they would probably have to order the part and I would have to return for the install. Instead after the regular service was done he told me that they were able to secure one on site and gave me the option to have it installed and ready to go within the next 30 minutes. I told him if it saves me a second trip then let's do it!

He got me out of there on time and used a coupon to help me save money on my service job. A happy customer once again!

2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
great service
fast and friendly service

EJ
Eric J.
Top notch customer service
Always pleasant to work with, promise times are always met, cost is comparable to other mechanics.

RU
Robert U.
Newport Beach, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
I got in right away!
I did not have an appointment, but was able to get in with no problem.
I had an oil Leak and decided to do a complete oil change (1000 mikes early).
Right now I am sitting at another Hyundai dealer as I apparently have an oil leak.
I do understand that I only brought it in for an oil change but seeing how I told the service department what the reason for my visit was, that the the tech could have tried to locate the oil leak.
I do however very much appreciate being able to get my car in.

Larry B.
Moorpark, CA
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgable
excellent
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Raymond S.
09/16/2018 Category: Service
was excellent from drop off to pick uo
every body is professional and has a smile

West Hills, CA
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Too many emails
Great service but Hyundai sends way to many emails.

CE
Carlos E.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Good
In happy wiht the service, really good coffe area and nice to be waiting.
But it'll be nicer if I wouldn't had to wait long for my car.

Moorpark, CA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/13/2018 Category: Service
very frustrating bringing my car for service
each time I ask myself why I come back. Other than being closer to my home and cannot think of any other reason why I service my car at Ladin
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

I apologizes your service with us was not a positive one, Please contact us in the future if there is anything we can do to help.

AH
Amanda H.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
Good 👍🏼
I was helped by Edgar, he was excellent
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for the good review.

KC
Keith C.
Agoura Hills, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
09/11/2018 Category: Service
DEALERSHIP IS JUST FINE
ONCE I FINALLY WAS ABLE TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT EVERYTHING WENT SMOOTHLY.
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill our survey.

09/11/2018 Category: Service
I've always come to Ladin Hyundai for servicing because the staff there are honest and do a good job on the vehicle.
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

John D.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Good helpful employees, facilities are small, crowded and slow

JE
Josie E.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Review
They were super

KF
Karen F.
Love my Hyundai Dealer
I love coming to Ladin Hyundai Subaru to have work on my car they’re kind considerate quick and efficient.

RL
Robert L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Nice and friendly , took care of all my needs .
Same as above

James S.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Great communications
Jason was excellent in letting me know how the repair service was progressing. The only thing that put a damper on the experience was that I was informed both my brakes lights were not working; but only the right brake light was broken.

2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Polite service, on-time, specific servicing needs explained clear;u, reasonable price