Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4

Overall Rating 4.23077/5Overall Rating 4.23077/5Overall Rating 4.23077/5Overall Rating 4.23077/5rating 4.23077
Overall Rating 1.88462/5rating 1.88462rating 1.88462rating 1.88462rating 1.88462

Reinhilda R.
Newbury Park, CA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Regular maint. Thousand Oaks
Service was great, employees were very helpful.
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you for the five stars.

JE
Jeffrey E.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Waiting on parts
Customer service rep was excellent, however I am waiting much longer than what I was told for the parts.

AR
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Caitlin C.
Moorpark, CA
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Service was slow, lack of communication, took all day and didn't address my concerns.
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Its unfortinate your service here was not a positive one, Please call in the future if there is anything we can do to help you.

EJ
Eric J.
Camarillo, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/15/2018 Category: Service
3000 mile service
Great service in a reasonable amount of time. I’m very pleased with the personable staff.
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for the five stars.

Studio City, CA
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Overall evaluation of recent service done on my vehicle.
Work is done right and quickly. Service advisers keep me up to date s I am waiting for my vehicle. The customer waiting area is very comfortable.
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, Look forward to work with you in the future.

EL
Elliot L.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plu
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Very good service
I like everything about Ladin's service department except the general lack of space on the dealership lot and around it.
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for the five stars, we are tight on space but me make the best of it.

FF
Frank F.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Great employees
Employees are helpful, knowledgeable and friendly.

TL
Tami L.
Oak Park, CA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Tami L. Oak Park
Steven T. in the service department has been taking care of all my Hyundai vehicles (3) for years and so grateful for the excellent service. Will never go anywhere else!
❤️ Ladin Hyundai Subaru!
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

John C.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
ok
speed up transfer times from oil rack to tire area and automated wash.
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, Its unfortinate we did not provide a 5 star service. Time is extremely valuable we value your buisness and your feed back.

Debra S.
Newberry Springs, CA
2014 Hyundai Accent
07/08/2018 Category: Service
This is difficult to answer appropriately.
I would like the appropriate person to contact me regarding my experience there. Thanks.
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

I left you a voice mail, please give me a call when you have a moment. Thanks.

Michael M.
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Great service, fair prices!
I've historically avoided dealerships like the plague because of piled-on charges and unnecessary "services." This being our first Hyundai, and being new in the area, I wasn't sure where to go for service. Then a Genesis-owner neighbor recommended Ladin. I've been taking our 2014 Sonata to them for over a year now and have been extremely pleased with the friendly service, professionalism, and fair prices. You can tell the staff really cares! Thank you, Ladin.
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for the compliments, and thank you for choosing to service with us..

Renee C.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Not happy again
This service started out great. They had a greeter, who got things going, and was very nice. Service was acceptable. The problem this time was the cashier. She had an attitude and was not courteous or professional.
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Its unfortunate your visit here was not a positive one. Thank you for you review we value your business and your feed back.

Melissa R.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
.Great Service
The service staff is very attentive but not pushy

Susan H.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Love how friendly and helpful everyone is there!
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

When our customers leave happy it makes us happy, Look forward to working with you in the future.

John A.
Thousand Oaks, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
First time
Everything done first class.
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Look forward to working with you in the future.

HD
Hans D.
2008 Hyundai Azera
doughnuts and coffee
fast promos and service
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for the five stars!

CN
Cheryl N.
rating
Terrific customer service. Having loaner car made this repair much less painful!!
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for the good review..

Tina M.
Camarillo, CA
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Nice people
I made a appointment asked for a rental car and everything was ready when I got there... Service people very through and looked into if anything was recalled on vehicle and fixed recall while my car was there for service... I love my Tucson and the people at the dealership all the other cars I have owned never had this type of service before...
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

BG
Brian G.
Ventura, CA
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Happy with Service
I've reviewed this company multiple times before. They offer great service from scheduling though service to cashiers.
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you for the compliments!!