Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4

Overall Rating 4.1724152/5Overall Rating 4.1724152/5Overall Rating 4.1724152/5Overall Rating 4.1724152/5rating 4.1724152
Overall Rating 1.86207/5rating 1.86207rating 1.86207rating 1.86207rating 1.86207

WC

great service and staff

Daniel C.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Excelent
Every time is a pleasure visit

Michelle C.
11/07/2018
Darryl and Jason are the BEST
My Elantra has been a wonderful car, but began having "starting car" issues. Darryl and Jason kept working at it until it was resolved. They provided me with a loaner so that I wouldn't be car-less and kept me informed every step of the day. They were friendly and courteous and I would ABSOLUTELY recommend everyone to Ladin for service.
Michelle Cammalleri
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for the good review, we look forward to working with you.

TQ
Thomas Q.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Loved the friendliness and helpful attitude of each employee I talked to...very pleased with this dealership!!
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for the compliments, look forward to working whit you in the future.

EG
Eileen G.
Reseda, CA
11/06/2018 Category: Service
FRIENDLY HELPFUL, EFFICIENT
I WAS GREETED, INFORMED HOW LONG MY WAIT WOULD BE, HOW LONG THE SERVICE WOULD TAKE. EVERYONE I SPOKE WITH WAS FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. EVERYONE DID WHAT THEY SAID THEY WERE GOING TO DO IN THE TIMELINE PREDICTED. COULDN'T ASK FOR MORE.
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for the good review.

Dong L.
11/05/2018 Category: Service
good service
fast and good services even without a apointment
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for the five stars.

TP
Terry P.
Agoura Hills, CA
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Expensive but Thorough
The cost of my service was double what was expected, but the service needed was explained and I agreed based on the trust I have from past service experiences at Ladin Hyundai. My Sonata is running well, and I love the car. The double service cost is still less than making new car payments. So I will hope this is just a one time high cost service that was needed. My long time experience with Ladin earns that trust.

2007 Hyundai Sonata
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Service is ok
Service is ok.

Mark G.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
11/04/2018 Category: Service
A regular service.
The service was performed as expected.

11/03/2018 Category: Service
Service with a smile
Every time I take my car in for service, the staff is very friendly and welcoming. I've never had a bad experience with them. The Service Technicians always answer all of my questions and explain any issues and repairs needed well. I always get a loaner so I don't have to wait and am still able to go about my day. I've never had an issue with any of the vehicles. They've always been clean and I enjoy trying out different model cars.
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for the compliments.

Marisa R.
Service Visit
Love this place! One of the standouts is the person who greets you! Not only do they greet you, he followed up and let in contact with me to make certain I was taken care of!
Great experience.
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for the five stars, Look forward to working with you in the future.

Dean B.
revised review
I do not have a negative issue with Ladin Hyundai. They have provided excellent service for several Hyundai's I have owned.

My complaint, negative issue, total dissatisfaction is with Hyundai the manufacturer.

11/02/2018 Category: Service
OK for oil changes. Nice waiting room & amenities.
OK for normal service,. Purchase vehicles elsewhere for a better deal.
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for filling out the service advisor survey,  your experience with Hyundai the manufacture is unfortunate. We are here to help with your servicing needs, Please contact us in the future if there is anything we can do to help.

Calabasas, CA
2014 Hyundai Equus
Friendly and yet professional
Always accommodating
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for the five stars.

DK
Douglas K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
service to my 2013 Sante Fe
Employees.. Always treated right by entire staff at Ladin Hyundai. Service Advisor Jason V is truly an Outstanding Employee. Always knowledgeable of his job and treats customers correctly. Keeps me informed and cares for his customers.
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for the compliments.

2010 Hyundai Accent
BEST HYUNDAI DEALERSHIP AROUND!! DO NOT GO ANYWHERE ELSE
The staff at Ladin is top notch!!!!!!

Newbury Park, CA
Quality work done quickly
They offer quality service in a reasonable time

Moorpark, CA
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Service call
The staff, in particular Jason, is tremendously helpful and honest about what you need and what you don;t need.

They've always taken care of me; especially when I've needed a loaner(rarely).

Thanks to the team at Ladin!

Michael D.
Axles.
My visit this time was so much better than previous ones. Service technicians were on their game today. Diagnosed the problem, got me a loaner vehicle and replaced the worn out axles same day. My only concern is why the axles wore out with only 50,000 miles on the vehicle. Hope the replacement ones last longer.

Agoura Hills, CA