Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5rating 4.41

Overall Rating 4.1724152/5Overall Rating 4.1724152/5Overall Rating 4.1724152/5Overall Rating 4.1724152/5rating 4.1724152
Overall Rating 1.86207/5rating 1.86207rating 1.86207rating 1.86207rating 1.86207

12/09/2018 Category: Service
Oil change service
I would recommend the sales department, to the service side yet

SK
Sandy K.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Ms Sandy Kilmartin
The Service Team, Jason and
Bryce the service manager. These
Guys are the most concerned about
Customers complaints! I highly
recommend them!!!!
That’s why I have my Veloster serviced at Ladin!
Please let these guys see my review.

RK
Robert K.
Piru, CA
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Ladin Hyundai Review
Professional, pleasant and able to determine the cause of the problem

Terry S.
Oak Park, CA
2016 Hyundai Equus
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is considerate, professional and clearly likes their jobs!
I recommend Ladin to any and everyone I can. Wouldn't go anywhere else!

BP
Everyone is so nice and helpful that I enjoy being there
Everyone is so nice and helpful that I enjoy being there

2012 Hyundai Genesis
12/06/2018 Category: Service
You are always there for us when we need you and you always have been.
Your Dealership and service is the BEST. Your service staff always take care of us and we really appreciate your dedication to your customers. As we get older it is nice to know we can count on you to take care of us. Thank you
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for the compliment, its a please to work with you, Thank you for the kind words.

MI
Marilyn I.
Newbury Park, CA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Service reps are very nice
Friendly service, they keep you informed about what is happening.
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for the good review.

2016 Hyundai Equus
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Convenience
Valet service was awesome.
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Glad you appreciate the valet service!!

David M.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
12/04/2018 Category: Service
What makes this place great
The Ladin Dealership has an awesome management and sales team - buying a car there was easy and a fast process. thank you

Thank you.

CL
Chrissy L.
Westlake Village, CA
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Reaching Service much Improved
It used to be difficult getting through to service. Calling meant long hold times waiting for them to pick up after the operator answered. Now they all have their own personal cell phones so I'm almost guaranteed to talk to my own service representative and get updates etc.

Maureen S.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Item missed during service
The experience was fine except the fact that the battery test was mishandled and I ended up having to replace this a week later after a major service and expense.
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

I apologize for the inconvenience I will be reviewing the repair order and giving you a call. Thank you.

Camarillo, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Excellent and prompt service!
Received fast and courteous service. Will recommend highly!
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for the compliments.

RV
Reynaldo V.
Ruidoso Downs, NM
Life Saver
I used to live in Simi Valley, now in New Mexico. I knew about Ladin Hyundai and when I was visiting and the engine light came on I was confident that Ladin would take care of my car. They were so professional and helpful. Knowing I was from out of town they rushed to get parts and fix my car. I was very impressed. In by 7:00 and out by 4:00. They had a driver drop me off to where I was staying and pick me up when the car was ready. Great dealer. Great people.

Lawrence M.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
11/30/2018 Category: Service
significant improvement in the service department since my last visit about 18 months ago
Service writer was very efficient and friendly - loaner was provided with no problem - received call the next day that my car was ready - this visit caused me to decide to return to Ladin for service. The only thing that was a little off-putting was that within an hour or two of arriving home I received an email from a salesman telling me what a great tradein they could offer on my 2013 Genesis. I could have done without that.

KN

Woodland Hills, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis Co
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Genesis coupe
Did a great job. Price was right. Didn't try to upsell extra service. Work was done promptly.

RF
Richard F.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/27/2018 Category: Service
A little long.
To replace fluids and filters seemed to me to take a little longer than I expected. Then when I was told that it would be an additional 45 min to complete the service and ended up to be an additional 80 min. Need to be more accurate with the time estimates.
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for your review, We will have a meeting with the service advisor and the tech about your visit.

Calabasas, CA
11/27/2018 Category: Service
poli
Fast, reasonable and pomite.

MA
Mona A.
2015 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/25/2018 Category: Service
Quality Service
Great service and very helpful and knowledgeable staff
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for the compliments.

DK