Overall Rating 4.2000016/5Overall Rating 4.2000016/5Overall Rating 4.2000016/5Overall Rating 4.2000016/5rating 4.2000016
Overall Rating 1.88/5rating 1.88rating 1.88rating 1.88rating 1.88
Maria S. on 04/19/2018
"Over all"
Better than other laces but I did have to remind. Them about about washing and vacuuming my car and did it right away
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Service Date: 04/06/2018
Review Created: 04/19/2018 06:38 AM
TREVOR B B., Service Manager at Ladin Hyundai responded on 04/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.

Julia H. on 04/17/2018
"Oil change"
Jason and the team are so great. He recommends what my car needs and gives me his honest opinion when something isn’t necessary. The WiFi is good in the waiting room and they have good coffee too!
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 04/17/2018 07:28 PM
TREVOR B B., Service Manager at Ladin Hyundai responded on 04/18/2018

Thank you for the compliments.

Verified Customer on 04/17/2018
"Great staff and very efficient"
Very happy!!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/12/2018
Review Created: 04/17/2018 06:42 PM
TREVOR B B., Service Manager at Ladin Hyundai responded on 04/18/2018

When our customers leave happy, that makes us happy.

Verified Customer on 04/17/2018
"Awesome customer service"
Everyone was very helpful and friendly. As soon as I pulled up to the service station I was greeted and helped by multiple friendly employees. I definitely felt very welcome!
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 04/17/2018 05:28 PM
TREVOR B B., Service Manager at Ladin Hyundai responded on 04/18/2018

You are always welcome at Ladin Hyundai. I'm happy you gave us the opportunity to work with you.

Marcos A. on 04/17/2018
"Service OK< products and extended warranties would not buy them in Hyundai (they dont back them up)"
If the product and services you sell and offer would be at the same level of the service, it would be a much better place to take my car
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Equus
Review Created: 04/17/2018 10:18 AM
TREVOR B B., Service Manager at Ladin Hyundai responded on 04/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. I am always looking for ways to improve, your feed back is very important to us. Thank you.

Verified Customer on 04/16/2018
"satisfied"
they listened to what I had to say, took care of me promptly , and called me if any problems as well as when my vehicle was ready
Vehicle: 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 04/16/2018 04:10 PM
TREVOR B B., Service Manager at Ladin Hyundai responded on 04/17/2018

Thank you for the compliments.

"Average Service"
Standard oil change. Waited 15 minutes past my appointment time, they weren’t checking-in in the proper order of arrival/appointment. I do enjoy, the coffee & breakfast that is served. Also the staff were very friendly.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 04/13/2018 05:01 PM
TREVOR B B., Service Manager at Ladin Hyundai responded on 04/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time wright about, we do appreciate the feed back.

Pam K. on 04/13/2018
"Service "
There always great every time I come in. They let me know when my car is ready, everybody is very kind. I believe Jason was my service writer and he is excellent
Service Date: 04/06/2018
Review Created: 04/13/2018 04:52 PM
TREVOR B B., Service Manager at Ladin Hyundai responded on 04/13/2018

Thank you for the good review..

Verified Customer on 04/13/2018
"Questionable service recommendation. "
The dealership told us the front and rear breaks were completely shot and we should immediately address the issue. We took it to a local shop for a second opinion where they found the rears needed replacing but the fronts were still had 50% of the brake pad. I feel the Service Manager was not truthful and was attempting to upsell us on service we did not need.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 04/13/2018 03:51 PM
TREVOR B B., Service Manager at Ladin Hyundai responded on 04/17/2018

Its unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations, We pride ourselves in our workmanship. I have left you a voice mail, when you get a chance please call me.

Sandra A. on 04/13/2018
"Service just okay"
I went to service my car at Ladin Hyundai. The usual service. I was told 1 hour so I waited. It was actually an hour and 40 minutes.
Yesterday I wanted to use the windshield washer and there was no fluid to do so. Makes me wonder what other fluids were overlooked.
I like that the car gets washed before they bring it out. However, I believe they are supposed to vacuum the inside... didn’t happen.
Just another disappointment...
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 03/15/2018
Review Created: 04/13/2018 12:17 PM
TREVOR B B., Service Manager at Ladin Hyundai responded on 04/13/2018

Thanks for taking the time to talk with me, as per our conversation we will see you Thursday and check out your windshield sprayers, and get a detail done on your car. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to work with you.

"Dennis was great!"
I had a poor experience prior to this last service and had chosen to take my vehicle elsewhere because of the way things were handled previously.
I returned this time for a warranty repair and was helped by Dennis who is a great add to your team. He was very thorough, quick, and well informed!
It was great to get honest answers. I was impressed by him. He made a customer out of me again.

Also, Jason is great to work with too. I returned the next day because I my steering wheel is misaligned and Jason has me feeling comfortable everything will be straightened out. I will be coming back tomorrow to have the steering wheel fixed.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 04/10/2018
Review Created: 04/13/2018 09:42 AM
TREVOR B B., Service Manager at Ladin Hyundai responded on 04/13/2018

I'm glad your visit here was a positive one, hats off to Dennis. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you and look forward to working with you in the future.
Thanks

"Problem solved"
Took my Sonata in because something was rattling in the headliner. They found the broken part & replaced it. I’m very pleased!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 04/12/2018 03:35 PM
TREVOR B B., Service Manager at Ladin Hyundai responded on 04/12/2018

When our customers leave happy that makes us happy, Thank you for the five stars.

"great service"
I was very pleased with the service. I had a problem with the power steering and they were able to fix it the same day at a reasonable cost. They also brought me home and picked me up while my car was being services. And for that, I give you 5 stars. Their comprehensive inspection noted that I need to replace both my cabin air filter and engine air filter and I also need to replace my windshield wipers. I was told twice at another place that I need shocks and struts. There was no notation of that upon their inspection so either the previous mechanics were lying or they were never inspected at Hyundai.
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 04/12/2018 11:49 AM
TREVOR B B., Service Manager at Ladin Hyundai responded on 04/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write about us, i truly appreciate your business. I have confidence in our technicians that we did inspect your shocks/struts, if you have any doubt please come by and we can all look at it together. Thanks again.

Verified Customer on 04/12/2018
"friendly, repairs done right"
I brought my car in for my general sevice and ft brakes. I was there very early in the morning. A very nice gentleman greeted me and offered fresh coffee and donuts till the service writers were available. Everyone was friendly, the bathrooms were clean . I was offered a ride to work. My service writer called me promptly to tell me the details of the repairs. I was late calling him back, but he had my car repaired by mid afternoon. I may get another Hyundai since they were so pleasant. The big perk, was the car wash. The car look brand new. My Blue Elantra drives wonderfully because of you. Thanks Guys🤗.
Review Created: 04/12/2018 10:58 AM

Christopher B. on 04/10/2018
"Hyundai car owner”s delight"
Excellent Job, quick, and courteous.
Service Date: 04/07/2018
Review Created: 04/10/2018 07:40 PM
TREVOR B B., Service Manager at Ladin Hyundai responded on 04/11/2018

Thank you, look forward to working with you in the future.

Harriet P. on 04/10/2018
"Wonderful service"
Ladin provides great service. Loaner cars are available. The waiting room is very pleasant with free water and coffee. The people who work at Ladin are all extremely pleasant.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Review Created: 04/10/2018 02:21 PM
TREVOR B B., Service Manager at Ladin Hyundai responded on 04/11/2018

Thank you for the compliments, when our customers leave happy it makes us happy. thank you.

Diane S. on 04/09/2018
"Friendly and prompt "
I’ve always had a great experience at Ladin Hyundai.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Veloster
Review Created: 04/09/2018 12:23 PM
TREVOR B B., Service Manager at Ladin Hyundai responded on 04/10/2018

Thank you for the five stars.

Verified Customer on 04/09/2018
"Service communication"
Need to do a better job keeping customer updated on service timing
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 04/09/2018 07:25 AM
TREVOR B B., Service Manager at Ladin Hyundai responded on 04/09/2018

Its unfortinate you did not recieve a 5 star service. Thank you for youre feed back, we are alwayse looking for ways to improve.

Charlotte S. on 04/07/2018
"Charlotte Sessums "
The car is well taken care of. The recommendations I received I will have my mechanic take care of.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 03/30/2018
Review Created: 04/07/2018 08:59 AM
TREVOR B B., Service Manager at Ladin Hyundai responded on 04/09/2018

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to look after your car.

William C. on 04/06/2018
"Your employees"
Jason is great thank you for your service
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Review Created: 04/06/2018 05:32 PM
TREVOR B B., Service Manager at Ladin Hyundai responded on 04/07/2018

Thanks for the compliment..