Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4

Overall Rating 4.1428568/5Overall Rating 4.1428568/5Overall Rating 4.1428568/5Overall Rating 4.1428568/5rating 4.1428568
Overall Rating 1.82143/5rating 1.82143rating 1.82143rating 1.82143rating 1.82143

BE
Barbara E.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Faster than I thought
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for the compliment.

Michael C.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant, Courteous staff, nice waiting room
This visit was a good one. Friendly person greeted me and directed me to the person handling my oil change transaction. I appreciated the inspection and was glad the tech didn’t return advising me that I needed a new battery and brakes.(Like the previous time I was there) I declined, took the car to a mechanic who said both were fine!
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

I'm happy to hear you had a better experience.

AN
Amy N.
Thousand Oaks, CA
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Great
Jason in service is wonderful, trustworthy and caring!great asset to that department.

BG
Brian G.
Ventura, CA
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Quick Fix
Had a couple of latch issues. One at the trunk and a subsequent one at the rear passenger door. The trunk wouldn't open manually, with the fob or the inside cabin release button. It turned out to be a bad latch and was replaced the same day under warranty. A few days later the rear passenger door wouldn't open. Not with the fob, manually from the inside or outside and not even with a strong shoulder pounding from Edgar, a technician, from the inside. It was another latch issue which had to be ordered. Edgar placed the order and told me that they would call me when it was in and that Jason would take care of me at that time.

I was notified and Jason did meet me at the service entrance and looked up my case in his computer. He saw an estimate there but questioned it as he thought that it should be covered under warranty. Sure enough not only had I first notified them about the issue while being under 50,000 miles the in-house lender convinced me at the time of my lease to purchase the extended warranty since I drive a lot of miles. I'm so glad that he did because this assured me that I would be covered regardless. So I am happy that Jason investigated into that issue and made it right and that my door now works!

The service department here at Ladin is a great team!

Jennifer M.
Thousand Oaks, CA
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Brought my car in for regular maintenance and found out I had a recall notice that they also took care of. Seamless visit.
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for the five stars.

FC
Frank C.
Agoura Hills, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/15/2018 Category: Service
The staff
The entire staff from Gary Fayga to Don Clemens bryce and Darrell the entire crew they are all personable and knowledgeable I have a recommended and I will always recommend Aladdin to family and friends
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thanks Franks! look forward to working wiht you soon.

10/14/2018 Category: Service
My Service experience
Very happy that they have Saturday service now and that it is all day.

KJ
Ken J.
Woodland Hills, CA
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Very professional service people, fast repairs
Always great service at Ladin. To bad I am moving out of state.

MK
Martin K.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
The service was done correctly and on time. The car could have been clean better.
Ladin provided a clean service area with friendly people and did the job right the first time and deliver the car on time.

Malibu, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/10/2018 Category: Service
About service
Overall very courteous and all questions
Satisfactorily answered.
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill our our survey.

WM
Wendy M.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
Appointments
My only complain is when someone makes an appointment why do we wait in line with people that have no appointment, so you ask yourself why make appointments
You should have 2 lines one for appointments & one for drop ins
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Thank you for your feed back. It is something we are working on.

Kathryn B.
Camarillo, CA
10/09/2018 Category: Service
More than "courteous" from the drive up welcome, keeping informed texts, comfortable and inviting waiting room, to the end and driving out with a shiny washed car!
See above, than you!
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for the compliments.

Stacy C.
Oak Park, CA
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Service was great. I think 2 hours for a scheduled appointment for an oil change is an excessive time to wait

BA
Barbara A.
San Diego, CA
10/08/2018 Category: Service
How nice the people who work there are
It was quick but I actually went there for nothing. I was there a week before and one of the men working their told me one of my fog lights was out. When I bought it in for service they didn’t have my appointment in the computer which I called twice for. They took me any way and told me all my lights were on. That didn’t make me very happy. I drove all the way from Simi Valley which is far away.

Dominique W.
Calabasas, CA
10/06/2018
Worst Service Ever
I came in for a tire change and waited for six hours, only to be sent home with a rental because six hours isn’t long enough to change one single tire. No updates without constant prompting from my end as to the status of my vehicle. I sat at the mall for three hours, waiting for them to finish. Then sat in the waiting room for another three hours. As I left with the rental, clearly irate that a tire change was taking so long, I was told that my vehicle would be detailed because of the inconvenience, but that wasn’t done either. My car wasn’t detailed. It wasn’t even vacuumed or wiped down. I dropped my vehicle off at nine a.m. one day and picked it up around noon the next day. Apparently, 12 hours isn’t long enough for Ladin to clean a car, just like six hours isn’t long enough for Ladin to change a tire. They did change my oil, like I’d asked and, hopefully, my wiper blades, but even those shouldn’t have taken 12 hours, much less six. I’m so extremely dissatisfied with the service here and I do not recommend this place. Take your vehicle anywhere else.
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Its unfortunate your visit here was not a positive one, Please contact us in the future is there is anything we can help with.

Westlake Village, CA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
No comment

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai owner
Easy to get to and friendly service.

Mark M.
Simi Valley, CA
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
I had a great experience with the service department. Particularly with Jason, he went above and beyond to make sure everything was taken care of.

Joy F.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/04/2018 Category: Service
SALES DEPARTMENT AND PRODUCT
SALES IS GREAT! SERVICE IS NOT
Daryl M P. from Ladin Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Joy, Thanks for taking the time to speak with me regarding the visit. I will address the issues that we spoke about. As I mentioned I have addded the note to take care of your oil changes on your next 2 services just to show you we really do appreciate you as our customer. Thanks again for taking the time to speak with me. I look forward to working with you in the future.  Have a great day!

SE
Sandra E.
Woodland Hills, CA
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Ladin Hyundai Excels at Customer Service
We purchased our last two Santa Fe's at Ladin Hyundai. After the wonderful service we received from them the first time, we knew we needed to return there when we wanted our second Santa Fe. We had visited Woodland Hills Hyundai because they were up the street from us and seemed convenient. They were rude and disrespected women. Ladin is all about customer service and honesty.
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you for the compliment.