Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4

Overall Rating 4.1111104/5Overall Rating 4.1111104/5Overall Rating 4.1111104/5Overall Rating 4.1111104/5rating 4.1111104
Overall Rating 1.85185/5rating 1.85185rating 1.85185rating 1.85185rating 1.85185

Christina C.
Agoura Hills, CA
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Saturday service
Saturday’s are most convenient for me
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for the five stars.

Camarillo, CA
Service writer
Had 9am appt for oil change and warranty for steering coupling. Received call at 3pm to inform me work was done however recommending change transmission fluid, now my car would not be ready till 5pm or Monday morning so I decided not to do that service. Informed service writer I was coming to pick up car. Upon arrival, 40 minutes after phone call I went to cashier and they called for car and car was ready up front however they were waiting on paperwork, service writer states he had to make some changes. Ten minutes later finally get paperwork from service writer, paperwork incorrect stating customer pay for warranty work so that had to be corrected. Service writer had forty minutes to prepare paperwork prior to my pick up and I spent another seventeen minutes upon arrival waiting for paperwork. Another item of concern I was recommended to have transmission fluid changed, I opted to not have service done due to timing, however after reviewing the inspection report at home it was checked green for transmission so it left me confused whether or not I really need to have the fluid changed.
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

I had left you a voice mail, Please call me when you get a chance.  Thank you.

TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

As per our conversation one free oil change and I will split the cost of the transmission service. Thanks for taking the time to speak with me.

James D.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
Jason
Jason seems very honest.
That made me very happy.
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you, When our customers leave happy it makes us happy.

NS
Noemy S.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great customer service 😊
Excellent customer service and thank you for offer and alternative transportation for us make our day normal and easy to do our transportation of the day 😊

Barry M.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Efficiancy
Great in over all

Tucson Service
Was able to wait for my vehicle and do work at the same time.

Staff good, new problem.
The staff was good and courteous, but my car has a new rattle after getting a recall fixed.

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Re: great place just a few kinks
Mechanical service is great, customer service needs some help in having a professional manners with clients.
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Its unfortunate your service here was not a positive one. Please call us in the future if there is anything we can help you with.

Westlake Village, CA

tip top service
Tip top service

CA
Service department
I think it is understaffed. They are really working extra hard to give you good customer service but just not enough people for the demand.

WC
William C.
Oxnard, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Ladin Hyundai
Excellent place for everyone to do business

Moorpark, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
Excellent customer service
Had great experience. Fantastic customer service.

Julie H.
Oak Park, CA
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Great Service - Great Staff
Love this place, will always come back for my service!
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you for the compliment.

Dean B.
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Ladin is good on service but far from competitive in new car selling prices. I always purchase elsewhere and have service & warranty work performed by Ladin, which is closest to my home.
For service, not for new car purchase.
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write about our service. Thank you .

Mudafer B.
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Great amenities, not the best service
The service station was great. My service advisor was nice, the lounge area was clean and had great amenities, and the dealer seems to want to take care of people. However, when I dropped off my vehicle, they told me they do not give loaner cars to non-Ladin Hyundai customers, but offered me a free shuttle to my house. Eventually, I get a call and told my car won't be repaired on the same day, but they will give me a loaner if I can make it back. That was excellent customer service.

It took them a full week to fix a USB issue. The other issues with the car weren't fixed because it was either irreproducible or within factory standards. I understand their issues, but it felt like they were basically telling me it was all in my head. It would've been great if they took my word for it as the vehicle's owner and did more to fix the issues, rather than to tell me they won't even bother looking into it further.

EC
Reliable, professional and friendly

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Professional Dealer
Honored the quote of another Hyundai dealership that had gone out of business. Friendly, efficient service! Glad I have a local dealer that I can bring my Santa Fe to for service and feel confident about. Thank you, Ladin!

08/03/2018 Category: Service
Efficiency, friendliness, cleanliness
Everyone is friendly, facility is clean, service is done quickly. Overall a good experience.