Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4

Overall Rating 4.2000016/5Overall Rating 4.2000016/5Overall Rating 4.2000016/5Overall Rating 4.2000016/5rating 4.2000016
Overall Rating 1.88/5rating 1.88rating 1.88rating 1.88rating 1.88

BA
Beth A.
Oak Park, CA
Dennis in service
I think Dennis in service was extremely competent. My sonata is only 2 years old, I went to open door and the entire handle fell off. Couldn't get in it or open door . Very frustrating. When Dennis waited on me, he gave me a loaner right away. He accommodated my moms wheel chair needs. Then the loaner went dead in my garage. Dennis came immediately and jumped the car. Then I left my garage door opener in car, there was Dennis driving it back to my house,
So, I've had several issues with my car, even though I like it. But Dennis is a very nice and accommodating person.

KD
Kenny D.
Good price good service good oil..be back again in 5000 miles

GN
Gary N.
Great interaction
Good customer service throughout the process, from scheduling to the actual servicing.

KN
Keefe N.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Good Service Department
Good Service Department
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for the compliment.

Ok
Ok
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

hank you for taking the time filling out the survey.

KC
Ken C.
Encino, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Great people great place
Very professional
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for the good review.

BE
Betty E.
2007 Hyundai Azera
Poor communication
Once Again! Poor communication
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

I apologize your service here was not a positive one, please call us in the future if there is anything we can help with.

Sharen S.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Like and Dislike of your dealership
Loved that my car gets washed, that the waiting room is clean and your coffee and refreshments are available. Also that you provide pick up and drop off.

The negative is what I previously mentioned.
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Hi Sharen, I had left you a voice mail, Please call me at your convenience to discuss your service visit. Thanks

06/13/2018 Category: Service
Nice A/S
Service is quick and friendly!
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

RK
Robert K.
Piru, CA
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Great Fast Service
I took my car out to do a few errands the day before my wife and I were scheduled to leave on a 1,200 mile journey to Colorado on our semi-annual trip to see our daughter and her family. That’s when almost every icon on the dashboard suddenly displayed and the steering became very strange. I suspected rats had been chewing on the wiring and that was confirmed by the service department. I told them of the need to leave for Colorado the next day and the car was finished in time for us to travel and make it there to help celebrate our gandson’s birthday party.
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for the kind words, We appreciate your business, happy to hear to you made it to the birthday party!

CJ
Carolyn J.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Great place to take your car
I think Ladin Hyundai does a great job and at a great price. They also have great refreshments and a comfortable waiting area.
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write about us, look forward to working with you in the future.

RA
Richard A.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/10/2018 Category: Service
great service
they took care of my concern while giving me a heads up of what to look out for.
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

When our customers leave here happy it makes us happy, Thank you

Thomas M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Thousand Oaks Hyundai
Everyone is friendly and addresses your issues promptly
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for the five stars.

Monterey Park, CA
06/08/2018 Category: Service
When I first called, I spoke to Edgar Gonzales and he was extremely helpful in talking me through my possible fuel pump issue. He was extremely helpful in explaining the steps we needed to take and all the options that were possible. He kept in frequent contact with me, updating me throughout the day of what was going on and was extremely quick in answering my questions. I also spoke to another service person but I can't remember his name.

Edgar and everyone else were extremely helpful and thorough with answers. I'm definitely coming back!

06/08/2018 Category: Service
People / crew were helpful and made it a pleasant experience.
Were good.
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for filling out the survey.

DK
Douglas K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Always Best Service at Ladin
Jason is a Great Service Advisor... Very Trustworthy.... Service techs do a great job. Office space is great for customers who wait..
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you for the five stars!!

RF
Richard F.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
06/07/2018 Category: Service
If you want professional service, this is the place.
A knowledgeable professional staff is great. Knowing that gives you a great peace of mind knowing that the job will be done right and, in a timely manner.
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you for the compliment.

EG
Eileen G.
Reseda, CA
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Polite attentive staff
Would have liked someone to find remedy to the little things that weren't mechanical but of concern to me
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time write about us, we truly appreciate your business, look forward to working with you in the future.
Thank you for the good review despite the fact there was no remedy to your concern, Thank you.

WC
William C.
Oxnard, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Jason and your team are excellent
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you for the compliments, and the five stars.

Moorpark, CA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/02/2018 Category: Service
no comment
no comment
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you filling out the survey.