Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5rating 4.41

Overall Rating 4.166668/5Overall Rating 4.166668/5Overall Rating 4.166668/5Overall Rating 4.166668/5rating 4.166668
Overall Rating 1.8333343/5rating 1.8333343rating 1.8333343rating 1.8333343rating 1.8333343

OK
Orrin K.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Service experience
I recently took my car for service at Ladin Hyundai. I set the appointment up with Bryce who was a true gentleman. My service representative was Daryl. He kept me in the loop the entire time and personally test drove the car in order to make sure everything was repaired correctly. The day I was supposed to pick it up Daryl noticed that one item was still incomplete. He immediately called me and told me that he was on top of it.
When my car was ready he contacted me and had it waiting for me when I arrived.
Thank you Daryl!

Mitchell R.
Westlake Village, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
outstanding
I worked with Daryl and he was fantastic

Rita M.
Calabasas, CA
Wonderful staff
Every time I go I am amazed how good the staff. Special Kudos to Jason V. who went way above and beyond to help me Regards, Rita

AK
Alan K.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/13/2019 Category: Service
service
unfortunate delay in getting checked in, but manager apologised and explained the reason. Otherwise everything excellent.

David G.
Camarillo, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/12/2019 Category: Service
David
Comfortable waiting room (with donuts and coffee); good service.

WC
Jason is awesome

Sylvia B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Service & Communications by Service Advisor Edgar
Edgar was exceptional with communicating my cars service needs as well as time needed for parts. Thanks Ladin for hiring an exceptional service advisor.
Thanks Ladin Team

Beverly M.
Woodland Hills, CA
2006 Hyundai Tucson
GREAT PLACE TO TAKE YOUR CAR
How fast my car was ready and how informed I was of the progress. I needed a loaner and one was provided.
I arrived at 7am and was home at 10:30 with new rear brakes.
Thank you everyone.
Beverly M

AR
Allan R.
Woodland Hills, CA
2009 Hyundai Genesis
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Jason was great, very helpfully!

Camarillo, CA

Personnel - attitude, politeness, knowledge

Newbury Park, CA
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Superb Service
From start to finish the process is friendly and caring.

Martin C.
2017 Hyundai Azera
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Very good.
Very good as always.

Christina C.
2011 sonata
Not happy that I wasn’t taken seriously the first time
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

I apologize we were unable to find the problem the first time around. We do take this very seriously. Thank you for your response.

Roxella C.
I feel lucky
I just recently moved to Thousand Oaks and did not have an established Hyundai location for my car. I suddenly found myself towing my car to my closest location and was so pleasantly surprised! Ladin was such a great surprise! They took such good care of me in my car. They didn’t plan on it but they were able to troubleshoot my car and fix it the same day, I barely had a chance to run any errands in the rental that I got from them. I am thrilled that I get to live so close to such a great dealership and service dept

Happy Warranty Customer
Needed two hood gaskets replace under warranty. I was in and out in an hour. Thanks Ladin.

Lauren S.
Valencia, CA
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Fast, reliable, honest
Service department was friendly, fast, and courteous. I had an enjoyable experience with all staff that I encountered.

KF
Kenneth F.
01/27/2019 Category: Service
With an appointment and was in and out with a loaner.
They were very attentive and nice. I left with a washed vehicle.

John S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Concern Resolved
Had a concern about the price of items, but it was explained and I will return for future service.
Very professional place of business.

Barbara H.
Simi Valley, CA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/25/2019 Category: Service
n/a
n/a
TREVOR B B., Service Manager from Ladin Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for your response, we do have a new system for for keys, to better assist our customers.