Overall Rating 4.8000025/5Overall Rating 4.8000025/5Overall Rating 4.8000025/5Overall Rating 4.8000025/5rating 4.8000025
Overall Rating 2.05/5Overall Rating 2.05/5rating 2.05rating 2.05rating 2.05

Richard C.
Taylor, MI
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Great Employees
Always a great experience when visiting Lafontaine Hyundai for service. Tony is a great Service Writer and asset to Lafontaine!

Jerry C.
Vero Beach, FL
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Great service manager.
Pleasant personnel who were also very efficient.

YM
Yolanda M.
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Great people, good service
I left another dealer and have been coming to this dealer for a few years. Service has been good. The employees are professional and try to resolve any issues. The service dept has provided overall good service.

RJ
Rick J.
Rockwood, MI
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/14/2018 Category: Service
I scheduled an appointment showed up on time and my car was taken right in for service as scheduled
Great Job, In and Out

GB
Genna B.
Canton, MI
07/13/2018 Category: Service
The friendliness, and quality service
I really like coming there, because I am always treated with a smile. I feel that the employees make sure that the customers are treated with respect.

TH
Timothy H.
Southgate, MI
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Clean and good coffee and water
They got my car done fast and on time

Daniel D.
Dearborn, MI
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Vera Cruz Service
Have had my Hyundai Vera Cruz services at LaFontaine several times over the years and I've been very pleased every time.

Livonia, MI
Andrew Jackson
Andrew Jackson was courteous and helped me find savings so that I could afford additional needed services.

FN

They did a good job

AO
Annie O.
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Customer service was great, timely, respective:):)

LD
Laverne D.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/03/2018 Category: Service
EFFICENT SERVICE, CLEAN ENVIRONMENT
REDUCE COST FOR REPAIRS. $9.95 OIL CHANGE WAS GREAT.

Romulus, MI
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Horrible
Repairs are done but leave something else not put together causing other mechanical issues. Also always have damage to our car additional scratches dents etc...
PRASHANTA N. from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

I'm sorry to hear that your recent service visit was less than 5 stars.

Please call me if you would like to discuss your visit; I would like to hear your concerns.

Thanks,

Always excellent service

Jasmine H.
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Best Hyundai Dealer EVER
My service advisor VINCE TAYLOR was amamzing. He made my first experience at a Hyundai dealer a very pleasant experience.. He even called to following up and make sure that my car was running in great condition... Vince ur the best service advisor ever thanks for an amazing experience.

Theodore S.
Westland, MI
06/25/2018 Category: Service
The people who work there.
Well done.

2001 Hyundai Accent
06/22/2018 Category: Service
The extreme high services prices are ridiculous
Ugh!!!!

BT
Beth T.
Allen Park, MI
06/20/2018 Category: Service
YOU DON’T KNOW HOW GOOD A BUSINESS REALLY IS UNTIL YOU HAVE A PROBLEM
I was so excited purchasing my new Tuscon only to have someone smash into me within a month. I don’t have loaner insurance and I was trying to figure out how I was going to rent a car to have transportation for work. Just then I got an email from John Berghoefer thanking me for purchasing my vehicle and I decided to send John an email explaining what had happened and asking if they have a loaner available if I brought my vehicle for repair. Because of the poor business ethics places now have I really didn’t expect to hear back from anyone. John sent me an email within an hour and I spoke with the body shop Manager, Henry Giles. Henry asked me to send pictures of the vehicle so he could order parts right away and he said he could provide a loaner. My other problem was that I have a large dog who works at Beaumont Hospital in the evening and I needed something to accommodate him. They were able to provide a vehicle large enough to get him to work. All the guys at the body shop were very friendly and helpful and my vehicle was repaired very quickly. As my title states, you don’t know how good a business really is until you have a problem. Well, it was an unfortunate circumstance that I had but I did find out what kind of business LaFontaine really is. I have purchased several vehicles from your dealership and I will continue to purchase more and definitely recommend you to friends.
PRASHANTA N. from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

I'm ecstatic to hear that your most recent visit with us at our body shop was a 5 star event!!  I'm very proud that Henry and the entire body shop staff were accommodating with all your needs.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey; that gesture means the world to us!

Please do not hesistate to call for any other needs you may have with your vehicles.

Mike Law