4.6

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Quick and friendly service
Me. Tony Jackson is always so kind and accommodating, always willing to work with my schedule and I highly appreciate that. I’ve had many cars and other dealerships does not compare at all. The cashiers are always pleasant each time as well.
Thank you all so much for for making my visits pleasant.

Romulus, MI

Detroit, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/06/2020 Category: Service
Doing the job rightii
I have been going to La Fontaine for years and there service is always on point.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/04/2020 Category: Service
Fast service
Anytime I need something done, I can wait until they are done rightIn the waiting room because it’s not an all day thing.

SP
Sandra P.
Taylor, MI
03/03/2020 Category: Service
great service every time
This great service associate by the name of Mr. Tony Jackson who knows how to take care of his customers and keep them coming back. I would recommend him if you are in need of any type of service . Even if you are in need of a new car he will guide you to the right sales person

DJ
Donna J.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
02/25/2020 Category: Service
2019 Hyundai Tucson
I have no review to write just a statement regarding how does a new car stalls out while driving when you just left the dealership less than a week ago regarding maintenance and recalls replacement . I upset because I do a lot of freeway driving and by the grace of God before I entered the freeway the vehicle shut down at the service drive and not in the middle of the freeway, as of now car in the shop no response all day as to whats going on with it. Personally I like the car but finding different info per the website making me second think about the quality and safety of my purchase.

Christian H.
Ypsilanti, MI
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Awesome Service Rep
Tony Jackson, is Awesome, knowledgeable and informative! I cant say enough regarding his customer service! I Really appreciate his service.

FR
Fariba R.
Detroit, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Professional and friendly.
I recommend this dealer for sure

Arthur B.

Dearborn, MI
2004 Hyundai Sonata
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Always good solid service
Treated well by all staff from start to finish.

Taylor, MI
01/31/2020 Category: Service
People were very kind and the oil change was very quick. There was a guy who was angry on how long he had to wait and the workers handled it very professional and kind. Great service! I will be returning.

Kimberly B.
01/28/2020 Category: Service
#1... look no further
I'm always pleased when I come to this location, you are the beessst Hyundai in Michigan!! and very close within distance.. no pressure! no scam! and no Nonsense!! service is always very quick and precise, and the staff is awesome... Thank U

KW
Kenneth W.
Dearborn, MI
01/23/2020 Category: Service
Service Advisor
Service Advisor Ergys Gjini provided me with excellent service when I met with him. He clearly explained what was going to be done with my car and I greatly appreciated him not trying to sell me products or services that I did not need. I will definitely request to see him when I bring my car back for future service.

01/23/2020 Category: Service
Customer Lounge Needs Attention and High Cost of Recommended Repairs
The dealership is obviously cutting back on amenities in the customer lounge. There used to be both complimentary newspapers and donuts for customers. Even though several employees walked by the TV was not turned on in the lounge for approximately 1 1/2 hours after the service department opened. At least there was coffee.

In addition, I was amazed at the high cost of recommended service. I brought my car in for an oil change. While I was not surprised to learn that I needed new brake pads and resurfacing the rotors I was shocked that the estimate of $760 for both front and back brakes. I took my car to a large tire chain and had the same service done plus flushing and replacing the brake fluid and paid $285 less. If the service department examined their price structure they might get more business and then be able to restore the amenities removed from the lounge.

While I do recommend Hyundai vehicles (I am on my 2nd Sonata both purchased from LaFontaine) I have a very difficult time recommending LaFontaine, which is a shame as I live only approximately 1 mile from the dealership. I sincerely doubt I will be back for service once my warranty expires later this year.
PRASHANTA N. from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 01/23/2020

I'm sorry that your recent service was less than 5 stars.

Thank you for rescoring for Ergys Gjini.