Overall Rating 4.8648649/5Overall Rating 4.8648649/5Overall Rating 4.8648649/5Overall Rating 4.8648649/5rating 4.8648649
Overall Rating 2.32432/5Overall Rating 2.32432/5rating 2.32432rating 2.32432rating 2.32432

MICAH R.
Westland, MI
2008 Hyundai Elantra
10/17/2014 Category: Service
friendly and honest
Steve takes care of me and didn't try to squeeze any extra work out of my car, even when I told him I'm selling it soon.
KEN J., Service Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 10/20/2014

Micah, I am happy to hear Steve takes care of you. Please let us know if we can be of any help to you.

NC
Nate C.
Detroit, MI
2005 HYUNDAI SONATA
10/14/2014 Category: Service
Nate C.
Prompt and excellent service.
Courteous and professional personnel.
KEN J., Service Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 10/14/2014

Nate,
Thank you for the great review, we appreciate you taking your time to fill it out. We value our customers opinions and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Belleville, MI
2012 Hyundai Genesis
10/13/2014 Category: Service
LOF is reasonable but batteries overpriced
Service is good but $230 for a battery is too much
KEN J., Service Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 10/14/2014

R, Thank you for posting the review, we are thankful for the opportunity to take are of your vehicle. I have reviewed the battery pricing and found that the Genesis takes a special battery and that is why the cost is more than a standard battery. please let me know if you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them for you. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

SARANYAN S.
Canton, MI
10/07/2014 Category: Service
Friendly Service tech, prompt care.
I go here for my regular maintenance, They do the Job well. Accommodates with my timing, drop and pick up service.

The service specialists and Every one there is friendly, I had No issues with warranty and recall claims. they have the cheapest oil change around. they send tons of coupons through email.

Some mistakes do happen but they take care of it immediately, example: rubbing noise after brake service. (simple things)
KEN J., Service Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 10/07/2014

Saranyan, Thank you for your business, we appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of you for your service needs. I am sorry to hear about the small mistakes and we will take measures to minimize their occurrence. Please feel free to let me know if there is anything we can do for you.

MARY L.
Lincoln Park, MI
10/06/2014 Category: Service
Helpful staff and location.
Quick maintenance service plus recall fixed.
KEN J., Service Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 10/06/2014

Mary,
I am happy we had the opportunity to take care of you. Thanks for taking the time to fill out the review, please let me know if we can be of any other help for you.

KD
Kathleen D.
Woodhaven, MI
2012 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
09/29/2014 Category: Service
Takes good care of you.
Steve Bergstrome was great.
KEN J., Service Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 09/29/2014

Kathleen, I am happy to hear Steve takes care of you. I will pass the positive comments you posted to hiim, thank you for taking the time to fill out this review.

Dearborn, MI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/26/2014 Category: Service
Great Service-Customer Oriented!
Always have a excellent experience at this dealership! Fair and Honest!
KEN J., Service Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 09/26/2014

V, thanks for the positive comments. I appreciate you taking your time to fill out the review and I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

SP
SANDRA P.
Taylor, MI
09/02/2014 Category: Service
customer service
great place to go for all your car needs where the people know how to treat there customers
KEN J., Service Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 09/05/2014

Sandra, Thank you for the great review, we look forward taking care of all your service needs. Please don't hesitate to call us if you need anything.

EK
ERIC K.
Trenton, MI
2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
08/18/2014 Category: Service
Good experience. No issues. Fast. Friendly. I will return.
KEN J., Service Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 08/19/2014

Eric,
Thank you for the post. I am happy to hear you will be back and I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

PS
PIETRO S.
08/13/2014 Category: Service
Everything was done on a timely basis and professionally.
KEN J., Service Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 08/13/2014

Pietro, Thanks for posting the positive review, our customers feedback is very important to me. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Rosalie B.
Brownstown Charter Township, MI
2012 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
08/11/2014 Category: Service
friendly ,see no nproblem
very good place to go everytime
KEN J., Service Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 08/13/2014

Rosalie, I appreciate you filling out the review, thank you. please let me know if there are ever any service issues. We strive to be the best Hyundai dealer around.

TR
THOMAS R.
Romulus, MI
2012 Hyundai Veloster
08/05/2014 Category: Service
Outstanding!
Every aspect of LaFontaince has been a wonderful experience. Thank you.
KEN J., Service Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 08/05/2014

Thomas,
Thank you for posting the great response. We look forward to taking care of all your vehicle needs. Please let us know if there is anything you need from us.

JOSEPH K.
Brownstown Charter Township, MI
08/01/2014 Category: Service
1st Dealer visit.
This dealership has it all together. Professional and courteous staff, clean waiting area, excellent prices for service performed.
KEN J., Service Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 08/04/2014

Joseph,
Thank you for the great review and positive comments, we appreciate you taking your time to do so. We look forward to helping you with all your service needs.

Dorothy B.
Detroit, MI
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
07/28/2014 Category: Service
Maintenance Service
Service has been prompt , technicians courteous and professional in seeing that all my needs have been meet
KEN J., Service Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 07/28/2014

Dorothy,
Thanks for taking the time to post the great review, I appreciate your business and am thankful for the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please feel free to let me know if there is anything you need.

CHINJUNG C.
Troy, MI
2010 Hyundai Sonata
07/26/2014 Category: Service
Good Service
Overall it is good dealer for the service.
KEN J., Service Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 07/28/2014

Chinjung
Thank you for the positive comments, I appreciate you taking the time to post the review. Our goal is to make every customer completly satisfied. We look forward to seeing you on you next service.

BG
BLAINE G.
West Bloomfield Township, MI
07/14/2014 Category: Service
service department
GREAT SERVICE... keep Up the Good Work
KEN J., Service Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 07/15/2014

Blaine,
Thank you for taking your time to post the great comments about us. I am very happy to hear you had a positive experience. Our customer's satisfaction is our top priority. Thank you for your business.

JEANETTE W.
Melvindale, MI
2006 Hyundai Sonata
OIl change time
Reasonable price, fast service. My consultant is super nice.
KEN J., Service Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 07/10/2014

Jeanette,
Thank you for the quick response and kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of all your service needs.

Sincerley,

AD
andre D.
Redford Charter Township, MI
07/09/2014 Category: Service
the people the company customer service
the effort they put forward to make you happy and keep your business.
KEN J., Service Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 07/09/2014

Andre, thanks for the great review, I am always happy to hear from our customers, please let me know if you feel there is anything we can or should improve on. I rely on feedback from our customers to make us better.

sincerly,

AD
Andre D.
Redford Charter Township, MI
2010 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
07/09/2014 Category: Service
the effort put forth to make the customer happy
the appointment schedule is ontime. the reminder email or text. the call reminder that you are important
KEN J., Service Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 07/09/2014

Andre, thanks for the positive reviews. I appreciate your business and am thankful for the opportunity to service your vehicle. Please feel free to let me know if there is anything you need.

AA
Abdelhakeem A.
Dearborn Heights, MI
2013 HYUNDAI TUCSON
very nice
Keep up the good work

Abdelhakeem
Thank you for the fast response and taking the time to post the review, our customers feedback is very important to me. We strive to make servicing your vehicle here a great experience and look forward to working with you for all your service needs.