Overall Rating 4.8648649/5Overall Rating 4.8648649/5Overall Rating 4.8648649/5Overall Rating 4.8648649/5rating 4.8648649
Overall Rating 2.32432/5Overall Rating 2.32432/5rating 2.32432rating 2.32432rating 2.32432

AA
very nice
Keep up the good work
KEN J., Service Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 07/09/2014

Abdelhakeem
Thank you for the fast response and taking the time to post the review, our customers feedback is very important to me. We strive to make servicing your vehicle here a great experience and look forward to working with you for all your service needs.

VO
VIRGINA O.
Wyandotte, MI
2010 Hyundai Sonata
07/07/2014 Category: Service
At first not so well
The only reason I will use LaFontaine in Dearborn, Michigan is because of Mike. He is totally awesome and one of the best at communicating and taking care of my issues with my vehicle. Because of him, I am submitting another vehicle claim. Robert Diedhl does need to improve his customer relationships as well as, communicate with them in a businesslike manner. The only way I would recommend them to a friend or business associate, is if Mike were to have a hand in handling the service.
KEN J., Service Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 07/09/2014

Virgina,
Thank you for the feedback, I am sorry there was an issue with Bob, from our body shop, we have addressed the issues and look forward to continuing to work with you. Please call me if I can be any help to you when serviceing your vehicle.

KHALIL S.
Dearborn, MI
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/05/2014 Category: Service
friendly and efficient.
I feel very comfortable when I take my car for service. I have total confidence that the staff will answer all my concerns.
KEN J., Service Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 07/07/2014

thank you for the positive review, we value the comments our customers share with us. Please let us know if there are any service issues you have..

TL
TERRY L.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
06/27/2014 Category: Service
Great service Steve is a great service advisor and I will be back for any needs and will always request Steve
Great service department
KEN J., Service Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 06/28/2014

Terry, Thank you for the great review, we rely on our customers input so we can keep getting better. I shared your review with Steve and we appreciate you taking the time to post it. Please let either of us know if you have any car issues that need to be addressed.

SD
STEFANIE D.
Taylor, MI
2005 Hyundai Elantra
06/26/2014 Category: Service
Customer
Service Rep. did good with addressing my issues. Wait time to long.

Stephanie,
Thank you for providing the feedback I appologize that the wait time was long, I am working on increasing the staff I have working on cars, to shorten the wait time for all repairs. Please let me know if you have any issues so we can get them corrected.

AO
Annie O.
2006 HYUNDAI SONATA
06/26/2014 Category: Service
Recent vist
the service was great and timely.
service representative was very nice.
I will return

Annie,
Thanks for taking the time to post the good review. We are always trying to make our service department a better place for our customers to do business with.  Any comments you have are appreciated, our goal is to be a 5 star place for you to come. Please let me know if you need anything or have any suggestions on makeing us better.

Sincerely,

Joseph K.
Mobile, AL
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
06/25/2014 Category: Service
people were very nice. and helpful.
Had a great service call.

Joseph,
It is great to hear you had a great service visit. I thank you for taking your time to give us such a positive review. Our customers comments are very important to us. Please feel free to let me know if you need anything in service

Robert S.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
06/24/2014 Category: Service
oil change
Steve was great. Service was fast.
KEN J., Service Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 06/24/2014

Robert,
Thank you for the great rating.

KP
KIMBERLY P.
Southgate, MI
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/22/2014 Category: Service
what am i suppose to put here?
once problems identified it was corrected, but could of used cell or work # for faster contace

Kim,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and do this review. I will work with Steve to make sure we are getting and using the best contact phone numbers for all of our customers. i appreciate your feedback, please let me know if there is anything else we can improve upon.

ED
ERIKA D.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
06/19/2014 Category: Service
prices and helpfulness of the staff
Short wait..my car was serviced and I received it in its expected time frame

Erika
Thank you for the great review and positive comments. I appreciate you taking your time to post this review, your feedback is very important to us. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the future.

GZ
GUL-E Z.
Dearborn, MI
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
06/18/2014 Category: Service
Great overall service!!
They are very helpful and thorough.
KEN J., Service Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 06/23/2014

Gul-E, thanks for the great rating and for taking the time to give it, our customers feedback is very important to me. Please let me know if there are ever any issues with our service. My goal is for all of our custoemrs to be completely satisfied

VS
Low cost oil changes
Eight days and 1.5 hour wait, with appointment, to get oil change
KEN J., Service Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 06/24/2014

Victor,
I am sorry to hear we were unable to meet your expectations for service. We have hired another oil change technician so we can address the wait time for an appointment and lessen the time it takes for oil changes. Thank you for filling out the post, please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Sincerely,

SR
STANLEY R.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
05/31/2014 Category: Service
Maintenance
Had my Veloster in for a 30,000 maintenance, work was fast & good
KEN J., Service Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 05/31/2014

Stanley, thank you for taking the time to respond. we appreciate your business. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future.

MA
MOHAMED A.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
05/15/2014 Category: Service
Goodl location cclose to my work
I took more than an hour to change oil. Other than that every thing was OK.
KEN J., Service Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 05/16/2014

thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey and rate us. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

LZ
LARRY Z.
Farmington Hills, MI
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
05/13/2014 Category: Service
Very customer oriented
Very positive experience about a missing brake fluid cap.
KEN J., Service Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 05/14/2014

Larry, thank you for the quick response and positive review, we look forward to being able to take care of all your service needs. Please feel free to let me know if there are any other issues we can help you with.

TC
TERELYNN C.
Taylor, MI
2004 Hyundai Elantra
04/16/2014 Category: Service
Car Repairs Gone Wrong!!!!!!
These people damage my car and over charged me for repair, they told me my car was ready and didn't even test drive it I had to bring it back in for repairs more money and time wasted just to think their suppose to be certified mechanics,not at all shame on this business
KEN J., Service Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 04/22/2014

Terelynn,
I am very sorry to hear about the issues you had with service, per the voice mail message I left for you I would love the opportunity to work with you to correct any mistakes we have made. Please contact me at your convience so I can address all of your concerns.

LR
LOUIS R.
Lincoln Park, MI
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/14/2014 Category: Service
Good Service
You can get in and out for service.
KEN J., Service Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 04/15/2014

Louis,
Thank you for taking the time to review us, I appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you again, feel free to let me know if there is anything else you need.

GJ
Gregory J.
2006 HYUNDAI AZERA
04/08/2014 Category: Service
Professional, took care of my car in a timely manner. Thank you
Great job by all.
KEN J., Service Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 04/09/2014

Greg,
Thank you for your business. I appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey and the review you posted, both of these are very important to us. Please dont hesitate to let us know if there is anything you need from us in the future.

John W.
2002 HYUNDAI SONATA
04/01/2014 Category: Service
The service is superb we love it so professional.
KEN J., Service Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 04/02/2014

John, thanks for the great review, we appreciate you taking your time to fill out the survey and leave us this review. i look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

NC
N C.
03/29/2014 Category: Service
Service Reps & Technicians
Honest,Friendly&Dependable Service Reps. Excellent Technicians.
KEN J., Service Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 03/31/2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a response, we appreciate your kind words. Please dont hesitate to let me know if there is anything you need.