4.6

Overall Rating 4.8648649/5Overall Rating 4.8648649/5Overall Rating 4.8648649/5Overall Rating 4.8648649/5rating 4.8648649
Overall Rating 2.32432/5Overall Rating 2.32432/5rating 2.32432rating 2.32432rating 2.32432

Wixom, MI
03/08/2019 Category: Service
These folks are great amazing service everytime i come. In and out. My oil change was scheduled for 1pm i came a little early. They had my car done by 1:15. Great service.

Janet S.
New Boston, MI
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and courteous
Friendly and courteous

Southgate, MI
03/07/2019 Category: Service
PEOPLE SETTING UP SURVEY SHOULD LOOK INTO WHAT SERVICE IS BEING DONE.
PEOPLE REQUESTING AS SERVICE SURVEY SHOULD INVESTIGATE WHAT TYPE SERVICE WAS ACCOMLPLISH BEFORE REQUESTING THE CUSTOMER TO RESPOND TO GENERAL SERVICE QUESTIONS. VERY DIFFUCLT ANSWERING GENERSAL QUESTIONS COVERING EXTENDED REPAIRS

03/06/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
I was able to get checked in and have the work completed in a timely fashion and at a price below the estimate provided.

Mary L.
Lincoln Park, MI
03/03/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
I was having trouble getting through to Lafontaine by phone. The live agent chat service dealt with my question immediately. I always get welcomed here sincerely and with a smile.

Beverly S.
Flat Rock, MI
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Feels like part of the family
Great service and professionalism even when I may not have an appointment

Dearborn, MI

Quick

Rajkiran R.
Canton, MI
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Good
Fast

Dearborn Heights, MI
02/20/2019 Category: Service

CT
Cynthia T.
02/19/2019 Category: Service
friendly staff and quick service. Clean customer waiting area.
Greeted by friendly customer service rep Tony. The customer waiting area was clean. I did not have to wait long for a new tire replacement.

Marcia D.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Given Rental Car
I was contacted this morning for getting my recall parts done and have been informed that I will be given a rental car now.

02/14/2019 Category: Service
Do Better
They don't provide free rental cars for recall work needing to be done. I have a typical work schedule and shouldn't have to change it based on the hours that you're available.
PRASHANTA N. from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

I'm sorry to hear that your recent service visit was less than 5 stars.

Please call me anytime to discuss what happened.

313-996-6252

Southgate, MI
02/13/2019 Category: Service
REVIEW OF SERVICE CALL WAS PREMATURE IN BEING ISSUED
SORRY TO SAY THIS IS MY FIRST PROBLEM WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS SONOTA's purchased in the last 9 years, turns a black eye on my highly regarded opinion of your service system

PR
Paul R.
Dearborn, MI
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/12/2019 Category: Service
The brands of vehicles
First oil change for my 2019 car, I was talked into a tire rotation at 3600 miles. I was very mad at myself that I allowed this to happen being it was way too early to have this done and I can buy a set of tires at Belle tire and have this done for free for the lifetime of the tires. For the first service for my car it was $57. I really enjoy my new Hyundai, but not happy with how much you have to pay for regular service, this should be looked into while some auto makers include some of this or offer it at a lot lower rate.

02/12/2019 Category: Service
Subpar This Time around
I made an appointment for an oil change, and even with the appointment I had to wait for someone to get my service started. Once service was started everything moved along fine. But the other portion of the issue stems from the amount of recalls on this vehicle and the fact that appointments to service recalls are not offered on the weekend, leaving me to take time off work since the shuttle does not go as far as I need it to. This car has had at least one recall per year each year I've had it; I had my Honda for 10 years and it had 1 recall. I've been a customer of LaFontaine since 2004, but will will not be Hyundai customer moving forward. Don't make or sell the cars if they will not operate correctly.

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that your most recent visit was less than 5 stars.

Please call me at your earliest covenience to discuss.

313-996-6252

CJ
Chy Leetzia J.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
The Rep Tony was awesome and explained every detail patiently to me

FC
Frederick C.
Westland, MI
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Superior service
The people at Lafinatine always work in a timely manner. The technicians are friendly and always inviting. They listen to your explanation of the issue with your vehicle and do a good job of diagnosing and fixing any problems.

Rita B.
South Rockwood, MI
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Great Service.
Everyone was very friendly, great service. Loved that I was given a "loaner car" so I didn't have to sit in the waiting room for 2 hours for an oil change, and tire rotation. (I would have gone somewhere else if I had to).

Luis M.
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Ecellent Service
We took our Elantra in for several things, oil change, tire rotation and we need a bulb changed. The service was excellent, and they were done with it in a matter of minutes, truly appreciated the fast service.

GU
Ghulam U.
Riverview, MI
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Ghulam uddin
Every one was really friendly and very helpful. Totally satisfied.