Overall Rating 4.8611147/5Overall Rating 4.8611147/5Overall Rating 4.8611147/5Overall Rating 4.8611147/5rating 4.8611147
Overall Rating 2.36111/5Overall Rating 2.36111/5rating 2.36111rating 2.36111rating 2.36111

Brian M.
Canton, MI
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Service tech was great, my concern is with Hunufai
I am submitting a new review, as the previous one was directed more at Hyundai rather than Irgys, my service advisor. Irgys was great. He was transparent and courteous to me during the whole service process. The customer service he provided was very good and is worthy of a five star rating.

07/04/2019 Category: Service
3600 miles only - check engine light
I’m hoping that this repair is the last for a while. I have a new car that only has 3600 miles on it and I had to bring it in twice for the same engine code. I’m hoping this second visit will be the last for a long long time.
PRASHANTA N. from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

I'm sorry to hear your last service visiti with us was less than 5 stars.

VK
Venkat Reddy K.
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Good customer and car service

Broke down
I had the recall scheduled but next day my car broke down completely, it is showing Engine light, EPS, Battery and Oil change light and the car stopped all of sudden on highway.
PRASHANTA N. from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

I'm sorry to hear that your recent visit was less than 5 stars.

Please call me at your earliest convenience to discuss what happened.

Belleville, MI
great service
quick service. Friendly management.

Location
I was satisfied with previous experience but this time i am disappointed.
PRASHANTA N. from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

I'm sorry to hear that your recent visit was less than 5 stars.

Please call me if you would like to discuss what happened.

Marcia D.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Given Rental Car
I was contacted this morning for getting my recall parts done and have been informed that I will be given a rental car now.

02/14/2019 Category: Service
Do Better
They don't provide free rental cars for recall work needing to be done. I have a typical work schedule and shouldn't have to change it based on the hours that you're available.
PRASHANTA N. from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

I'm sorry to hear that your recent service visit was less than 5 stars.

Please call me anytime to discuss what happened.

RA
Rochelle A.
01/19/2019 Category: Service
My service representative was great, and I like coming to Lafontaine because of the great environment and amenities.

01/19/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant environment
This is a great place to have your vehicle serviced. The employees are friendly and professional. The environment is clean and decorated nicely. The amenities make it nice too. There was a customer talking extremely loud in the waiting area and that was uncomfortable. But, I assume the manager thought it would end on its own rather than take a chance on offending the customer. Actually, if he made one more call, I was going to say something to him myself. My service was also delayed by a recall. But, my service agent was very pleasant and helpful.
PRASHANTA N. from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that your most recent visit was less than 5 stars.

Please call me at your earliest covenience to discuss.

Plymouth, MI

None
None
PRASHANTA N. from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that your most recent visit was less than 5 stars.

Please call me at your earliest covenience to discuss.

Wyandotte, MI
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Great employees
The staff is very friendly

11/26/2018 Category: Service
Not happy customer
Sent in by private mechanic due to oil leaking. Went to get it fixed at la fontaine. After they finished the job, oil is leaking more
PRASHANTA N. from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

I'm sorry to hear that your recent visit with us was less than 5 stars.

Please call me at your earliest convenience to discuss what happenend.

PRASHANTA N. from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

I'm happy to hear that your recent service went so well!

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.

Please call us if we can help with anything in the future.

313-561-6600

Jacqueline D.
Inkster, MI
11/04/2018 Category: Service
RESCORE
My ReScore is based on the Service Advisor, Tony Jackson. Tony provided professional topnotch service on my visit. The dealership needs to rethink some of their new cutback measures that do not make for a good experience.

11/04/2018 Category: Service
LA FONTAINE IS GETTING CHEAP
LaFontaine is evidently trying to save money in the wrong way. They are no longer giving out the Detroit Free Press which gave customers the option of reading the newspaper instead of watching the television.

The other way they are evidently trying to save money is by not putting your car key on an object designed for a key but instead a large piece of heavy wire that has been twisted and you need tools to get it off. This is ridiculous!
PRASHANTA N. from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

I'm happy to hear that your recent service went so well!

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.

Please call us if we can help with anything in the future.

313-561-6600

Luis M.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Our Service Experience
Appreciate the concern for customer satisfaction and top rate service.

08/07/2018 Category: Service
Service not satisfactory.
Didn't have a good experience the last visit for maintenance.
PRASHANTA N. from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

I'm sorry to hear that your service was less than 5 stars.

Please call me at your earliest convenience to discuss what happened.

2016 Hyundai Genesis
01/02/2018 Category: Service
Quick action from Customer Experience- All Good
Debbie, Thank you for your quick response to my service experience this past weekend. I appreciate your help to resolve these issues now and for the future visits.

01/02/2018 Category: Service
GENESIS PRICES WITH TOYOTA SERVICE MODEL - WHAT?
If you’re looking to spend over $50k on a car and expect a service level that matches this segment...RUN!
Debi S., Guest Relations Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 01/02/2018

Thank you for the review!
It was great talking to you this afternoon,
thank you for letting me resolve the concerns
you had from your last service visit.

Have a great day!

AJ
Angelica J.
10/13/2017 Category: Service
Excellent Follow Up
The Guest Relations Manager and Service Technician went above and beyond to solve any issues I had. I greatly appreciate them.

10/13/2017 Category: Service
Tire Fiasco
The entire service experience except for the waiting area needs to be improved.
Debi S., Guest Relations Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 10/16/2017

Thank you for the review!
It was great talking to you this
morning.
If there is anything I can do please
don't hestitate to give me a call
313-996-6230
Thank you for your business!

Thank you again.
We appreciate your understanding.
We continue to provide you with
exceptional customer service!
Debi Shararf, Guest Relations Manager

Robert M.
Taylor, MI
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/02/2017 Category: Service
helped me out
took some of the sting out of big bill with future considerations. tyvm

09/02/2017 Category: Service
very expensive
almost no parts used and still cost $500+
Debi S., Guest Relations Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 09/08/2017

THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW!!
IT WAS GREAT TALKING TO YOU THIS MORNING.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED BUSINESS WITH US!
SEE YOU ON YOUR NEXT SERVICE VISIT!
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!
DEBI SHARAF, GUEST RELATIONS MANAGER.

Debi S., Guest Relations Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 09/09/2017

Thank you for the GREAT REVIEW!!
Thank you for letting us make this right.
Thank you for your continued & loyal business

RZ
Ralph Z.
Westland, MI
09/01/2017 Category: Service
follow up and heart felt concern that the problems be heard and corrected.
debi s gets a five star review in my book. I was treated very fairly. she is a real asset to your team!

09/01/2017 Category: Service
bad communication
maybe, they seem friendly

Thank you for the review!
It was great talking to you this morning.
I do apologize for the miscommunication from you
adviser.And that you did not receive the best customer satisfaction during your last service visit. That is my goal to make sure every guest is given the best customer service.
Once again please accept our apology.
Have a GREAT Weekend!
Debi Sharaf, Guest Relations Manager

Thank you for the GREAT REVIEW!!
Thank you for your business!!

08/11/2017 Category: Service
Customer service follow up
I am confident that the break down in communication will be corrected and I look forward to the next time I am scheduled for service. I trust Debbie to resolve the concerns I had.

08/11/2017 Category: Service
Service breakdown
Service performed good
Debi S., Guest Relations Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 08/14/2017

Thank you for the review.
Please give me a call, so that we can discuss your concerns
from your recent service visit.

Debi Sharaf, Guest relations Manager
313-996-6230

Debi S., Guest Relations Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 08/15/2017

Thank you for the GREAT REVIEW!
It was great talking to you this morning.
Thank you for your business!

06/15/2017 Category: Service
Repairs completed in timely manner
Service Department was very cordial and provided very good timelines as to when the service would be complete, which was very much appreciated.

06/15/2017 Category: Service
Collision Damage
Should do a better job of obtaining parts for a newer car, and give a better estimate of completion of repairs.
Debi S., Guest Relations Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 06/15/2017

Thank you for the review! It was great talking to you this morning. And thank you also for letting me know the concerns you had regarding your recent body shop repair. Thak you for your business! See you soon in our service department.

Debi Sharaf, Guest Relations Manager.

Thank you for the GREAT REVIEW!! Thank You for your business!

GW
George W.
Marlton, NJ
05/09/2017 Category: Service
Response to issue
Had an issue with door, customer service manager Debbie called me immediately and was great in resolving the problem to work around my schedule. Great follow up service

05/09/2017 Category: Service
Factory recall
Brought my car in for a recall, now the whole drivers side door is loose. Needs to go back. Very frustrating
Debi S., Guest Relations Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 05/09/2017

Thank you for the review! It was great talking to you this afternoon. We will get the Sonata back into the service department to get the door fixed. As per our conversation I will text you when the service department porters are on there way to your work to pick up the car. Thanks again and have a great evening!!

Debi S., Guest Relations Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 05/10/2017

Thank you for the GREAT REVIEW!! Thank you for giving us a chance to fix our mistake. Customer satisfaction is very important to me and to the Lafontaine's. We look foward to seeing you again on your next service visit.

04/15/2017 Category: Service
Way to follow up and correct
Thanks for the follow up and making this situation right.

04/15/2017 Category: Service
Poor communication.
A woman called and was very misleading that might oil change would be complementary. It was not complementary. I was also trying to get a recall fixed at the same time as my oil changed. To my dismay they did not do the requested recall and I did not find this out until I was picking up the vehicle.
Debi S., Guest Relations Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 04/17/2017

Thank you for the review. just called and left you a voice message, Please give me a call. so we can dicuss your recent service visit. Thank you!

Debi Sharaf, Guest Relations Manager. (313)996-6230

It was great talking to you this morning! Thank you for giving us another chance to correct our mistake. See you on your next service visit.

Debabrata B.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
04/10/2017 Category: Service
Trying to accommodate and do their best
They called me and Informed that they are going to perform an inspection of the car and going replace the faulty tire. They have also promised to ensure better experience in my next visit. Now I feel like they care about the customers. I know It would have been better experience if Shawn were there on that day, unfortunately he was out.

04/10/2017 Category: Service
My recent service experience was poor and horrible
My recent service experience was poor because of
1. There was no transparency on what the problem was and how they fixed it. Rather they have not shared the information intentionally. They said they are replacing the Yaw Rate Sensor for the ESC light problem and they quote $990. But after that also the problem was not solved. Finally, they did some small ticks to fix the issue may be tire pressure was low which was causing the ESC light. The did not realized this initially and replaced the Yaw Rate sensor which is expensive and I had to pay $990 for only a tire pressure issue.
2. Lac of experience in diagnosis the problem.
3. While servicing the car they broke 2-3 body parts, however they have replaced those at their own cost. But I am not sure what else they have messed. I doubt the knowledge and experience of the technician due to all these. If this has happened by mistake but no body informed me the truth about what was the real problem and why the problem was not fixed on the first place after replacing the Yaw rate sensor.
4. Careless and no drive ability examination done prior to handover the vehicle.
5. Lac of expertise and experience in handling unexpected situations. After they hand over the car, I had to return the car back as the original problem was not solved and they introduced ABS light and burning smell from the front wheel, the car was not in drive able condition. I had to drop the car immediately and they took another 3 days to realize the real issue which was a bad tire pressure or flat tire and not a Yaw Rate sensor issue. They did not arrange a substitute vehicle for these 3 days. Which was an inconvenience for me.
Debi S., Guest Relations Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 04/11/2017

Thank you for the review! I know that you have talked to Shawn our Service Manager. Our commitment to value our customers is our top priorty. Thank you for your business! See you on your next service visit.

Debi Sharaf, Guest Relations Manager.

Debi S., Guest Relations Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 04/14/2017

Thank you for your understanding and taking the time to rescore your service experience. We do apologize for your last service experience. Thank you again and we will see you on your next service visit.

Donna B.
Lincoln Park, MI
2008 Hyundai Accent
02/08/2017 Category: Service
I was surprised someone cared enought to read what I wrote and get back to me
I never wanted to get anyone in trouble I just wanted to write how I was feeling the whole 7 weeks. I never thought anyone would really read it and get back to me. However it was very nice talking to Debi and know that someone does care and welling to give good service.

02/08/2017 Category: Service
I was seven weeks without a car and felt no one really cared how long it took.
I just felt I was getting a huge run around in the end it all came out good but leading up to it was one of the worse experience I have ever had to deal with.
Debi S., Guest Relations Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 02/09/2017

LEFT YOU A VOICE MAIL. PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL SO THAT WE CAN DISCUSS THESE CONCERNS THAT YOU HAD DURING YOUR RECENT SERVICE EXPERIENCE.

DEBI SHARAF, GUEST RELATIONS MANAGER.

Debi S., Guest Relations Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 02/13/2017

Thank you! It was great talking to you last week.  If you need anything please give me a call. Have a great day!

Debi.

BD
Beverly D.
Woodhaven, MI
12/28/2016 Category: Service
Ms Debi Sharaf went above and beyond to take care the issues.
Thanks Ms Debi Sharaf for taking the time to read my review and concerns and acting on it in such a timely manner.

12/28/2016 Category: Service
Expect to get what I paid for as far as service. Service guy (Tom) was trying to find out about tire rotation but bottom line nothing done to satisfy the issue.
Feel like I didn't get service paid for at the time. On recalls why would you return the car with greasy finger prints on windows??
Debi S., Guest Relations Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 12/28/2016

Thank you for taking the review. It was great talking to you this afternoon, and letting me know the concerns you had from your service visit. I want to assure you on your next service we will improve to give you truly exceptional service. Once again I apologize for the service experience.