4.6

Redford, MI
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/15/2019 Category: Service
7500 mile service
The service representative took time to review my services when I had an issue with billing and provided his business card for future scheduling.

10/15/2019 Category: Service
Prices online are not honored at dealership
This dealership has different prices than it’s online booking.
PRASHANTA N. from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

I'm sorry youre recent visit was less than 5 stars.  Please call me at your earliest convenience to discuss the situation.

313-996-6252 direct

Brian M.
Canton, MI
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Service tech was great, my concern is with Hunufai
I am submitting a new review, as the previous one was directed more at Hyundai rather than Irgys, my service advisor. Irgys was great. He was transparent and courteous to me during the whole service process. The customer service he provided was very good and is worthy of a five star rating.

07/04/2019 Category: Service
3600 miles only - check engine light
I’m hoping that this repair is the last for a while. I have a new car that only has 3600 miles on it and I had to bring it in twice for the same engine code. I’m hoping this second visit will be the last for a long long time.
PRASHANTA N. from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

I'm sorry to hear your last service visiti with us was less than 5 stars.

VK
Venkat Reddy K.
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Good customer and car service

Broke down
I had the recall scheduled but next day my car broke down completely, it is showing Engine light, EPS, Battery and Oil change light and the car stopped all of sudden on highway.
PRASHANTA N. from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

I'm sorry to hear that your recent visit was less than 5 stars.

Please call me at your earliest convenience to discuss what happened.

Belleville, MI
great service
quick service. Friendly management.

Location
I was satisfied with previous experience but this time i am disappointed.
PRASHANTA N. from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

I'm sorry to hear that your recent visit was less than 5 stars.

Please call me if you would like to discuss what happened.

Marcia D.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Given Rental Car
I was contacted this morning for getting my recall parts done and have been informed that I will be given a rental car now.

02/14/2019 Category: Service
Do Better
They don't provide free rental cars for recall work needing to be done. I have a typical work schedule and shouldn't have to change it based on the hours that you're available.
PRASHANTA N. from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

I'm sorry to hear that your recent service visit was less than 5 stars.

Please call me anytime to discuss what happened.

RA
Rochelle A.
01/19/2019 Category: Service
My service representative was great, and I like coming to Lafontaine because of the great environment and amenities.

01/19/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant environment
This is a great place to have your vehicle serviced. The employees are friendly and professional. The environment is clean and decorated nicely. The amenities make it nice too. There was a customer talking extremely loud in the waiting area and that was uncomfortable. But, I assume the manager thought it would end on its own rather than take a chance on offending the customer. Actually, if he made one more call, I was going to say something to him myself. My service was also delayed by a recall. But, my service agent was very pleasant and helpful.
PRASHANTA N. from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that your most recent visit was less than 5 stars.

Please call me at your earliest covenience to discuss.

Plymouth, MI

None
None
PRASHANTA N. from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that your most recent visit was less than 5 stars.

Please call me at your earliest covenience to discuss.

Wyandotte, MI
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Great employees
The staff is very friendly

11/26/2018 Category: Service
Not happy customer
Sent in by private mechanic due to oil leaking. Went to get it fixed at la fontaine. After they finished the job, oil is leaking more
PRASHANTA N. from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

I'm sorry to hear that your recent visit with us was less than 5 stars.

Please call me at your earliest convenience to discuss what happenend.

PRASHANTA N. from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

I'm happy to hear that your recent service went so well!

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.

Please call us if we can help with anything in the future.

313-561-6600

Jacqueline D.
Inkster, MI
11/04/2018 Category: Service
RESCORE
My ReScore is based on the Service Advisor, Tony Jackson. Tony provided professional topnotch service on my visit. The dealership needs to rethink some of their new cutback measures that do not make for a good experience.

11/04/2018 Category: Service
LA FONTAINE IS GETTING CHEAP
LaFontaine is evidently trying to save money in the wrong way. They are no longer giving out the Detroit Free Press which gave customers the option of reading the newspaper instead of watching the television.

The other way they are evidently trying to save money is by not putting your car key on an object designed for a key but instead a large piece of heavy wire that has been twisted and you need tools to get it off. This is ridiculous!
PRASHANTA N. from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

I'm happy to hear that your recent service went so well!

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.

Please call us if we can help with anything in the future.

313-561-6600

Luis M.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Our Service Experience
Appreciate the concern for customer satisfaction and top rate service.

08/07/2018 Category: Service
Service not satisfactory.
Didn't have a good experience the last visit for maintenance.
PRASHANTA N. from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

I'm sorry to hear that your service was less than 5 stars.

Please call me at your earliest convenience to discuss what happened.

2016 Hyundai Genesis
01/02/2018 Category: Service
Quick action from Customer Experience- All Good
Debbie, Thank you for your quick response to my service experience this past weekend. I appreciate your help to resolve these issues now and for the future visits.

01/02/2018 Category: Service
GENESIS PRICES WITH TOYOTA SERVICE MODEL - WHAT?
If you’re looking to spend over $50k on a car and expect a service level that matches this segment...RUN!
Debi S., Guest Relations Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 01/02/2018

Thank you for the review!
It was great talking to you this afternoon,
thank you for letting me resolve the concerns
you had from your last service visit.

Have a great day!

AJ
Angelica J.
10/13/2017 Category: Service
Excellent Follow Up
The Guest Relations Manager and Service Technician went above and beyond to solve any issues I had. I greatly appreciate them.

10/13/2017 Category: Service
Tire Fiasco
The entire service experience except for the waiting area needs to be improved.
Debi S., Guest Relations Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 10/16/2017

Thank you for the review!
It was great talking to you this
morning.
If there is anything I can do please
don't hestitate to give me a call
313-996-6230
Thank you for your business!

Thank you again.
We appreciate your understanding.
We continue to provide you with
exceptional customer service!
Debi Shararf, Guest Relations Manager

Robert M.
Taylor, MI
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/02/2017 Category: Service
helped me out
took some of the sting out of big bill with future considerations. tyvm

09/02/2017 Category: Service
very expensive
almost no parts used and still cost $500+
Debi S., Guest Relations Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 09/08/2017

THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW!!
IT WAS GREAT TALKING TO YOU THIS MORNING.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED BUSINESS WITH US!
SEE YOU ON YOUR NEXT SERVICE VISIT!
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!
DEBI SHARAF, GUEST RELATIONS MANAGER.

Debi S., Guest Relations Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 09/09/2017

Thank you for the GREAT REVIEW!!
Thank you for letting us make this right.
Thank you for your continued & loyal business
See you on your next service visit.

Debi Sharaf, Guest Relations Manager.

RZ
Ralph Z.
Westland, MI
09/01/2017 Category: Service
follow up and heart felt concern that the problems be heard and corrected.
debi s gets a five star review in my book. I was treated very fairly. she is a real asset to your team!

09/01/2017 Category: Service
bad communication
maybe, they seem friendly

Thank you for the review!
It was great talking to you this morning.
I do apologize for the miscommunication from you
adviser.And that you did not receive the best customer satisfaction during your last service visit. That is my goal to make sure every guest is given the best customer service.
Once again please accept our apology.
Have a GREAT Weekend!
Debi Sharaf, Guest Relations Manager

Thank you for the GREAT REVIEW!!
Thank you for your business!!

08/11/2017 Category: Service
Customer service follow up
I am confident that the break down in communication will be corrected and I look forward to the next time I am scheduled for service. I trust Debbie to resolve the concerns I had.

08/11/2017 Category: Service
Service breakdown
Service performed good
Debi S., Guest Relations Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 08/14/2017

Thank you for the review.
Please give me a call, so that we can discuss your concerns
from your recent service visit.

Debi Sharaf, Guest relations Manager
313-996-6230

Debi S., Guest Relations Manager from LaFontaine Hyundai responded on 08/15/2017

Thank you for the GREAT REVIEW!
It was great talking to you this morning.
Thank you for your business!