CR
AS A TEACHER I GIVE YOU AN A +!!!!! HAVE A GREAT DAY. CHUCK ROSE SFO

Jefferson, OH
05/22/2019
Honest
This is the second time this is happened to me. I went on a trip had to get my oil changed and the mechanics told me that I needed an expensive repair for my air-conditioner, to the tune of $1100. I said I would wait to have that done at another time and took it to Tom. I told him the car needed an actuator and made an appointment. He called me back and told me that it didn’t and that the air conditioning just needed a charge. I would’ve, without a doubt paid for the other Repair, but he let me know that I didn’t need that. This happened with brakes also. Tom is trustworthy and I so appreciate that. Another big plus is that when necessary they also bring my car back to me at my place of employment. Small town blessing!

RD
Roy D.
Dodge Durango
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Roy's wife. She said she likes the business's service, and it's the only automotive place she'll go. She added that Tom is good, honest, and he doesn't charge an arm and a leg, and he doesn't take their 1st born. He is a good service man and he knows what he is doing. She always tells anyone who asks her that they should go to Tom, because he is good.

LA
Lee A.
Jeep Compass
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Lee said everything is running good on his vehicle and with all the work this business did, but it still looks like there is an engine light on. He added he will have to go back in have it looked at. They did timing work in the vehicle and he stated he is unsure if it was reset.

PJ
Patty J.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
05/16/2019
Friendly people
Service and people are outstanding would not go anywhere else ..

RP
Robert P.
Pierpont, OH
05/16/2019
Close to home
Every one are very nice,and service is very good.

PH
Peggy H.
05/15/2019
Good and timely service . Inspection service performed.

Jim R.
05/14/2019
Prompt professional service every time.
unbeatable service every time. had a problem with my brakes "froze up" after getting my car out of storage and took it right out to lake erie auto. they fixed me right up and i was back on the road quickly. great job!!

Buick Enclave
05/10/2019
They do a great job! Even just a oil change they will look over all your car check Fluids filters and take care of you! And to add they are honest and affordable.

Mike M.
05/04/2019
Out of towners
When we moved here from Texas I was looking for a good reputable service department to change oil and work on my 2016 Chevy Impala the name I kept on being told was Lake Erie Automotive, I am glad that I listened and took my car and now feel I have a a service department that I can trust and has reasonable prices with great customer care..

TH
Terri H.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
05/01/2019
Staff very friendly and professional
Great service, staff friendly and professional. Very accommodating

John W.
Kia Sorento
04/25/2019
Consistent quality.
Again, as always, two thumbs up at Lake Erie Auto.

Bill B.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Bill said that the business overcharged him.

GD
Glen D.
Chevrolet S-10
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Glen said he would recommend this business for service.

Lisa B.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/18/2019
Amazing service
The staff is friendly, fast, and efficient work. Welcoming environment for sure Professional all the way around. I have and will continue to recommend LakeErie Automotive!

Matthew S.
04/12/2019
Always good work
We have been going to Thom for a couple years now and have received exceptional service. From oil and belt changes to engine work we have never had a lasting issue- the couple of times we have, Thom has been quick to resolve it. His honesty and customer service keep us coming back.

CY
Carol Y.
Jefferson, OH
04/03/2019
Great local shop for auto repair
Fast, courteous service. Itemized list of work that was done and a list of what needed done. Gave suggestions on prioritizing work that needed done and explained things thoroughly without rushing. Reasonable pricing .

Dan R.

BN
Bill N.
03/29/2019
Van oil change
Our van was oil change was done quickly and efficiently! An assessment was also made of any issues found during inspection making us aware of any problems with our vehicle.

DO
Don O.
03/27/2019
Sevice
Great service and friendly staff